FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wtc7 report?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Obvious question but...why, oh why has not the 'strategically placed office contents 7 hour fires mechanism of controlled demolition (accompanied by tiny seismic readings non commensurate for those tonnages going to earth at those velocities) demonstrated with WTC7's almost perfect freefall symetrical collapse 5.23 pm 9/11/01 been developed commercially yet?

c'mon yous critics air your lungs! (trouble with 911 truth critics is they have no word for entrpreneur!)

My bolding.

So are you saying those tonnages are still suspended in the air? Or that some dematerialised? Whatever the cause of the collapse the material hit the ground, so your original post makes no sense.

p.s. WTC7 knocked lumps out of neighbouring buildings.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Obvious question but...why, oh why has not the 'strategically placed office contents 7 hour fires mechanism of controlled demolition (accompanied by tiny seismic readings non commensurate for those tonnages going to earth at those velocities) demonstrated with WTC7's almost perfect freefall symetrical collapse 5.23 pm 9/11/01 been developed commercially yet?

c'mon yous critics air your lungs! (trouble with 911 truth critics is they have no word for entrpreneur!)

My bolding.

So are you saying those tonnages are still suspended in the air? Or that some dematerialised? Whatever the cause of the collapse the material hit the ground, so your original post makes no sense.

Presuming you 100% accept the official wtc7 story that strategically placed 7 hour office contents fires caused the "almost perfect" (as I WROTE) freefall collapse of the 47 storey WTC building, just a little tweaking would cause 7 to fall perfectly and not clobber other buildings and could be adapted for any design of building, am I right? (you have to spoonfeed some of these people!) As I understand it, the seismic reading for all those tonnages freefalling to earth was 0.5 on the RS.
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
sam wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

My bolding.

Presuming you 100% accept the official wtc7 story that strategically placed 7 hour office contents fires caused the "almost perfect" (as I WROTE) freefall collapse of the 47 storey WTC building, just a little tweaking would cause 7 to fall perfectly and not clobber other buildings and could be adapted for any design of building, am I right? (you have to spoonfeed some of these people!) As I understand it, the seismic reading for all those tonnages freefalling to earth was 0.5 on the RS.

Notice the bolding.

So what is your take on what the seismic readings should have been ?

You describe them as "tiny" and "non-commensurate". Any reasonable person would take this to mean you believe they were too low. Yet CD would be the quickest way to take down a building and produce the greatest seismic reading.

As previously stated, your original comment made no sense.

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to get our 911 truth critic to comment on whether a new cost effective form of controlled demolition was discovered with the 'collapse' of WTC 7 9/11. I've yet to find ANY truth critics prepared to admit a great opportunity is being is being squandered by not exploting this phenomenon...if, you, of course, believe the official explaination for 7's 'collapse'.
The seismic reading 0.5 on the RS scale, I'm informed, is equivalent to one of those road digger pnuematic drills, but whatever the seismic reading, the fact remains, if the official story holds water, we're all exhibiting a woeful lack of initiative here. (perhaps those 7 hour wtc7 fires were carbonating so much material that the building was a flimsy husk pre-collapse at 5.23PM 9/11, this can happen with OCT 911 physics on occasions)
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
I can't seem to get our 911 truth critic to comment on whether a new cost effective form of controlled demolition was discovered with the 'collapse' of WTC 7 9/11. I've yet to find ANY truth critics prepared to admit a great opportunity is being is being squandered by not exploting this phenomenon...

Then let me be the first. If you tried such stupidity you'd find this kind of thing happening and get sued till your pips squeeked :

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, what's this? have popular propagandist mag now released the classified pics' of the "25% gouge out" damage to WTC7 (I make that equivalent to 12 floors of displaced material! certainly not pictured there) which , anyway, runs contrary to NIST's story that strategically placed 7 hour office content fires caused the freefall near perfectly symmetrical collapse of WTC7 5.20 pm 11/09/01.'sue me till the pips squeak' for questioning the lack of initiative in the post 9/11 world? have are freedoms REALLY (I had to shout Tony) been so curtailed??
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Er, what's this? have popular propagandist mag now released the classified pics' of the "25% gouge out" damage to WTC7 (I make that equivalent to 12 floors of displaced material! certainly not pictured there) which , anyway, runs contrary to NIST's story that strategically placed 7 hour office content fires caused the freefall near perfectly symmetrical collapse of WTC7 5.20 pm 11/09/01.'sue me till the pips squeak' for questioning the lack of initiative in the post 9/11 world? have are freedoms REALLY (I had to shout Tony) been so curtailed??

What ???

That's a photo of a large chunk of WTC7 that knocked a hole in the Verizon building. You know, the one over the road, to the west, from WTC7.

Want to see 30 West Broadway (aka Fiterman Hall, over the road from WTC7 to the north) ?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...Yes, and I've already said that if , as the official story goes, 7hour office contents fires caused the NEAR PERFECT symmetrical freefall CD style collapse of WTC7 9/11 a little tweaking, moving some of the fires to the left or right up or down etc., would give us a PERFECT CD style freefall collapse. Scroll back and check.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
...Yes, and I've already said that if , as the official story goes, 7hour office contents fires caused the NEAR PERFECT symmetrical freefall CD style collapse of WTC7 9/11 a little tweaking, moving some of the fires to the left or right up or down etc., would give us a PERFECT CD style freefall collapse. Scroll back and check.

Why do you keep using the phrase "office fire"?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

ER, what would you rather I wrote 'willy wonka chocolate factory fire' hmmm?
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Wibble wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Funny!!

Can you answer the question please?
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Wibble wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Funny!!

Can you answer the question please?

Where did I use the phrase "office fire" in the post you quoted?
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you just answer the question please? Or is it a secret?
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:

Not a secret. Rather, yet another 9/11 truth denier resorting to irrelevant nit-picking word games and sophistry in order to prop up the long-shattered illusion that he never lost the argument years ago. Rolling Eyes

(Sigh!)
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Wibble wrote:

Not a secret. Rather, yet another 9/11 truth denier resorting to irrelevant nit-picking word games and sophistry in order to prop up the long-shattered illusion that he never lost the argument years ago. Rolling Eyes

(Sigh!)

HAHAHA good one! a CER-ITIC moaning about "nit-picking" you defeat them on EVERY arguement and invariably they accuse you of helping the terrorists by your improper use of the subjuctive HAHAHA☺
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
Micpsi wrote:
Wibble wrote:

(Sigh!)

HAHAHA good one! a CER-ITIC moaning about "nit-picking" you defeat them on EVERY arguement and invariably they accuse you of helping the terrorists by your improper use of the subjuctive HAHAHA☺

Care to correct your schoolboy spelling mistakes? Not that it would make your statement any more intelligible.....
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you actually wrote "office content fire" but you still have not explained why you keep using the phrase (with variants) "Office Fire"???
James Allen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Largely because you made most of that up, or you are repeating someone else that did. for openers, I don't know how you can call a collapse that begins in the East penthouse, travels from east to west, leans south during the final stages of collapse, and destroys 2 other buildings, which falls in around 16 seconds (of which a very brief period was free fall, and only detected on the north face) "almost perfect freefall symetrical (sic) collapse".
James Allen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

unfortunately that's not in the NIST report.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Allen wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

You dont think anyone on here has actually read any of the reports do you?
James Allen
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
James Allen wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

You dont think anyone on here has actually read any of the reports do you?

That's why I often ask Truthers: "What specifically do you disagree with in the NIST report"

-Over on YouTube a truther replied to this question saying that NIST have not written a report into building 7!!!!!

So yeah, I doubt they have read it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: