FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

17Apr08 - Beginning of the End?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: 17Apr08 - Beginning of the End? Reply with quote

Dunno what to make of this but they sound deadly serious.
Could they be Christian Zionists??

Got this from a google link at the top of this forum.

Quote:
My wife and I, as well as Johnny and Myrtle Harrell, will be visiting Israel from April 14th through April 21st. We will be in Jerusalem on April 17th which is the day the First Trumpet of the Seventh Seal sounds. The process of all that will occur, with the sounding of the First Trumpet, will begin on April 17th and continue to increase in destructive power (consequences) for the following seven weeks.
http://www.ronaldweinland.com/

2008 - God's Final Witness
The Prophesied End-Time Revealed

From now until the latter part of 2008, many prophecies are going to begin to be fulfilled, especially the Seven Thunders of the Book of Revelation, which the apostle John saw but was restricted from recording. Those thunders are revealed in this book, as well as detailed accounts of the final three and one-half years of man's self-rule on earth, which are recorded in the account of the Seventh Seal of Revelation.

http://the-end.com/2008GodsFinalWitness/

Some of these prophecies concern the demise of the United States over the next year, which will be followed by man's final world war. This last war will be the result of clashing religions and the governments they sway. Billions will die! This time will far exceed even the very worst times in all human history.

As these events unfold, the world will increasingly become aware of the authenticity of the words in this book and realize that Ronald Weinland has been sent by God as His end-time prophet.

This book is primarily directed to the people of the three major religions of the world (Islam, Judaism and Christianity), whose roots are in the God of Abraham. Ronald Weinland has been sent to all three.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is interesting. I am re-reading "The Shell Game" and a series of quotes in the book are the "trumpet" from Revelations.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Ronald Weinland Self Appointed (False) Prophet Reply with quote

As a Christian and one who has kept a keen eye on "end times" stuff for the last 25 years may I say that whenever I read stuff or listen to stuff about it, that when i get to the end and find a book, or dvd is for sale (or even free) I tend to just laugh these days.
Not that "the end of the world" is a laughing matter and recent world events may cause some to think it may be nearer than we think, but that man has for years been trying to explain and link world events with biblical prophecy and especially the Book of Revelation. The funniest one I came across was an early Jehovahs Witness interpretation of the coming of the Beast of Revelation being fulfilled by the coming of the steam train across America and the coupling link was its tongue.
The JWs are notorious for their date setting and its used as a way of keeping their sheep in continual expectation. As generations die out they have to come up with another date to keep the contemporary sheep in their fold.

What is a worry is the ability of those religous nutters (of all persuasions) in power to be the fulfilment of their own deluded prophecies.

Ronald Weinland claims to be one of the end time witnesses of Revelation so according to Revelation 11 v 7 and 8 we can expect him to be killed lie in the street for 3 and a half days and then come back to life. Lets see!
Makes sense doesnt it, bring out a book just as "billions are about to die" what one calls a shrinking market. I strongly suspect that Mr Weinland like his predecessor Herbert Armstong will disappear in the sands of time as another deluded false prophet that we are told about in the Bible. Briefly looking at his timetable of doom it appears he is aiming around 2012 which of course is a big date for some

Quote:
Ronald Weinland says that 2008 will mark the beginning of the final events that will thrust the world into the great tribulation (last three and one-half years of the end-time), which will usher in World War III, the death of billions, and on the last day of this great tribulation, the return of Jesus Christ.

His religion is one of Sabbath day observance and "you must read HIS books" amongst other things (see his FAQs page). Doesnt offer much hope if "billions are about to die"

What is probably closer for us all rather than the end of the world is the end of our lives and rather than having to read Mr Weinlands books for comfort I would rather believe the words of Christ in John 3:16

Quote:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

END OF SERMON!

eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo Fish,

I'm no christian in the traditional sense, but words of wisdom.

Nice to hear.
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,
If I were you, I wouldn't make anything of it. It sounds mumbo-jumbo to me!
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Ronald Weinland Self Appointed (False) Prophet Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
As a Christian and one who has kept a keen eye on "end times" stuff for the last 25 years may I say that whenever I read stuff or listen to stuff about it, that when i get to the end and find a book, or dvd is for sale (or even free) I tend to just laugh these days.

Don't laugh too hard. The apocalyptics may just have the nukes this time. It's called self-inflicted prophesy. Look up Site R.

Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: April 17th Prophecied event for USA Reply with quote

According to Ronald Weinland - Author of “The Prophesied End-Time” & “2008 - God’s Final Witness” something is definately going to happen in USA on Thursday 17 April 2008. www.the-end.com

He was on James Whale last Thursday 10th & said God had told him so. James asked him if the event will be big enough to make the headlines & Ronald said "definately". He's so certain that he's making sure he's not going to be there. He said that if nothing happens then he will give up preaching & 'prophecying' & will never be heard again.

Hope he's wrong then Laughing

In his own words:

"My wife and I, as well as Johnny and Myrtle Harrell, will be visiting Israel from April 14th through April 21st. We will be in Jerusalem on April 17th which is the day the First Trumpet of the Seventh Seal sounds. The process of all that will occur, with the sounding of the First Trumpet, will begin on April 17th and continue to increase in destructive power (consequences) for the following seven weeks. The Second Trumpet will not sound until after the Day of Pentecost. This does not mean it is near that date, but it means it cannot happen until after that day."
www.ronaldweinland.com

Steven Collins
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: April 17th Prophecied event for USA Reply with quote

According to Ronald Weinland - Author of “The Prophesied End-Time” & “2008 - God’s Final Witness” something is definately going to happen in USA on Thursday 17 April 2008. www.the-end.com

He was on James Whale last Thursday 10th & said God had told him so. James asked him if the event will be big enough to make the headlines & Ronald said "definately". He's so certain that he's making sure he's not going to be there. He said that if nothing happens then he will give up preaching & 'prophecying' & will never be heard again.

Hope he's wrong then Laughing

In his own words:

"My wife and I, as well as Johnny and Myrtle Harrell, will be visiting Israel from April 14th through April 21st. We will be in Jerusalem on April 17th which is the day the First Trumpet of the Seventh Seal sounds. The process of all that will occur, with the sounding of the First Trumpet, will begin on April 17th and continue to increase in destructive power (consequences) for the following seven weeks. The Second Trumpet will not sound until after the Day of Pentecost. This does not mean it is near that date, but it means it cannot happen until after that day."
www.ronaldweinland.com

NorthernSoul
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm maybe this has something to do with his "prophecy"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/12/wpope1 12.xml

Call 0800 310 310 to find out where there is an NWO recruitment center near you! Join Today.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also covered in Bigger Picture
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steven this story has been covered in Bigger Picture (you will get a mod smacking your wrist for posting in General also Laughing
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're probably right

But the Christian Zionists are serious nutters
and in bed with Halliburton Blackwater etc.

T

Wokeman wrote:
Tony
If I were you, I wouldn't make anything of it. It sounds mumbo-jumbo to me!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone hear the trumpets?

No.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: