FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Zionist Organization and 9/11
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: World Zionist Organization and 9/11 Reply with quote

Trying to pin down exactly what constitutes the WZO and its member organizations can be difficult since it has been constantly transmuting entity. Nonetheless, there is an extremely powerful and fairly secretive entity called the World Zionist Organization which has member bodies in many countries throughout the world, including virtually every Western nation.

I was rather stunned today when a person whom I know fairly well asked me if the WZO really exists, or if it's just some "right-wing" fantasy? Well the WZO does exist, and it is the capstone organization of the Zionist Movement. Many powerful players in this movement were undeniably close to the events of 9/11. If you are not yet aware of this fact, then you lack the basic information essential to understanding the bigger picture.

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlicetheKurious
There's NO EVIDENCE of any hijackers...yet...BushCo never produced any. The FBI doesn't indict them for the crimes of 9/11.

Not only that. There's no credible evidence (scorched passports and lucky suitcases included) that "al Qaeda" perpetrated the 9/11 attacks, or that Osama bin Laden was involved as other than the designated bogeyman. None.

Where DOES the evidence point? Who had ample motive, means and opportunity, not only to pull off this spectacular operation, but to blame it on "Islamo-fascists"?

Seven years later, unless we are being deliberately obtuse, we should easily be able to determine:

Who benefited, politically, financially and militarily from the attacks? Which ambitious, documented goals were miraculously made possible because of the attacks?

Who suffered?

I can't understand how someone who claims to want to investigate the 9/11 attacks would ignore these very crucial questions, and instead waste their time and energy chasing the "al Qaeda" red herrings, all of which, oddly enough, lead to dead ends when they don't lead straight to the CIA, Mossad and MI5. Duh.

Is there one identifiable group that has a managed to achieve enormous influence over all three agencies, or the governments that control them? Does the evidence yield any clues about what this group aims to achieve through the use of such influence?

As for where "the truth movement is today", just like the JFK assassination, it's crazy to ignore the central role of the mass media's deliberate distortions and omissions, not to mention outright, proven lies.

Why is the media complicit in obscuring or suppressing important evidence in books, movies, newspapers, on tv? Who owns this media? What are their corporate/political affiliations? What is the role of this media in forming public perceptions and framing the parameters of acceptable discourse? Who do they consistently protect? Who do they consistently demonize?

If you don't care about the answers to these fundamental questions, you're not really interested in learning what happened and why.

It's that simple.
"O Mankind, We have created you from male and female, and made you into Nations and Tribes that you may get to know one another. The one that God honours most among you is the one that fears Him most. And God is knowing of all Things."

Quran
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming it hurts to look at it. The only plausible suspects to thus far be arrested were the Urban Moving Systems Dancers.

Link

"Our purpose was to document the event"

Quote:
The names of the five Israelis arrested on 09/11/01 are Sivan Kurzberg (AKA Sylvian Kurcheil), Paul Kurzberg (AKA Paul Kurcheil), Yaron Shmuel(AKA Vyron Shmuel), Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari. The men were employees of Urban Moving Systems, which is believed to have been a Mossad front company, and was owned by an Israeli Citizen named Dominik Suter, who fled the United States almost immediately.

suraci
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only does the evidence point overwhelmingly towards Israeli involvement, but they have form in attacking their allies, and specifically America. We know without any doubt what so ever that Israel deliberately attacked the US liberty, intending to blame it on Egypt in order to get America into the war between it and Egypt. That war stopped as suddenly as it did, I suggest, because the attack did not work and America at that time was sufficiently independent of the poison dwarf state of Israel to stay out of the war. Israel on it's own is not capable of taking on it's enemies for any significant time, as happened in 2006 in Lebanon. Without it's bully boy protector it gets easily beaten.

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and acts like a duck then it's a duck, or in this case Israel. It's extraordinary to suggest that one country attacked another in this way, but then Israel is no ordinary country, and as it was born in illegality and shocking mass murder, just sixty short years ago, it's hardly surprising that it is maintained using those very same tactics.

Fortunately for Israel, it has powerful and wealthy allies using huge sums of money to ensure that it does not receive a bad press, and that it's many crimes go largely unreported, or watered down when they do appear, for instance on the BBC which uses soft language to describe shocking Israeli illegality.

Israel either committed or was heavily involved in 911. For my money, it was the meat filling in that sandwich, without Israel it would not have happened. If they succeed in getting away with that day, they will move on to the next attack which will be even bigger. If we think the world has got crazy since 911, with legalized torture and the like, we're still living in paradise compared to what they have in store for us.

They've only just begun. .
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The history of Israel as it is perceived by the general public is nothing but a Big Lie. My views on this have changed dramatically over the past decade. In the past two years I have become acutely aware of the depths of the deception. But "Israel" is a nebulous concept. Zionists believe that Jews are a nation based on a shared ancestry. They used to use the word "race" to describe this Jewish nationality, but that is no longer in vogue.

It's amazing the extent to which the Zionists have been able to maintain their anonymity and secrecy. That is their great strength. The masses are incredibly brainwashed by the MSM which is, for all intents and purposes, under their control.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These threads now appear all over the place on this forum, stating things like this:

"Well the WZO does exist, and it is the capstone organization of the Zionist Movement. Many powerful players in this movement were undeniably close to the events of 9/11."

And this:

"Not only does the evidence point overwhelmingly towards Israeli involvement, but they have form in attacking their allies, and specifically America. We know without any doubt what so ever that Israel deliberately attacked the US liberty, intending to blame it on Egypt in order to get America into the war between it and Egypt."

And then presenting no evidence.

Well lets go then boys -

1) What "key players" were involved in 9/11 - how is this "undeniable" and how do you know this? Here was me thinking no one knew who had done 9/11 - and you have UNDENIABLE evidence of exactly who they were, what organisation they belong to and no doubt their favorite colours. So please do share with us this undeniable evidence rather than just alluding to it.

3) What evidence overwhelmingly points towards Israeli involvement? The "dancing Israelis"? You call that overwhelming? You must have a very low tollerance for "whelm".

But before that - pick up a f*cking book at actually read into the USS Liberty incident - there really IS overwhelming evidence that the attack was American and Israeli facilitated - it was no sneak attack on the US Israel - all the evidence points to the US being the senior partner because IT wished to spark a war perfectly within its own interests. Indeed in the authoritative book on the matter "Operation Cyanide" one of several potential reasons for the attack stopping short proposed was that Israel caught wind of the US plan to use the attack as a launch pad to a NUCLEAR attack and realised they would be the first point of retaliation. Not saying that's the case - just demonstrating how far gone from reality your idea of the Liberty being Israel trying to trick the US into a war really is.

But don't let that get in the way of a perfectly good fantasy…

The only intention seems to be to make a public proclamtion that "the jews did it" on a publicly viewable 9/11 Truth affiliated site which can later be used to fuel an accusation of an anti-Semitic movement.

It's exactly the same MO as the FakerySchit - just come in and say something ridiculous - you don't have to back it up - it's simply laying groundwork and foundations for our opponents to use against us. Now the fakery job is done - with hundreds of posts logged and on the record (note how 9/11 controversies has dried up) - now we move on to hate mongering anti-Semitisim instead - exactly the same pattern - as many posts with as possible with as little content - just make sure it's down there - make sure its in the google cache for safe keeping so when neccesary a nice long dossier can be brought out on why the Truth Movement ARE a dangerous group and do need to be stomped down on.

All they'll need to do is collate all the anti-semitism, all the looney no-planery and paint a perfect image of a dangerous, bigotted, completely insane fringe of society. All other posts will fail to make the final cut.

Peace and Truth
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spot on Stefan.

And it doesn't help that it gets picked up and repeated (just like all the other garbage) as if it were gospel truth by the repeater fraternity to whom any sort of objective examination is anathema.

But short of moderating every post I'm not sure what can be done about it.

It's them or us.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean Stefan.

No-one would deny there is evidence implicating Israel in 9/11 just as there is evidence implicating the US, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and the cover-up implicates all nations with the exception of the hand full that have spoken out (Malaysia, Venezuela, Iran).

No one needs to give me a history lesson on the crimes of the Israeli state but it is one rogue nation (all be it an important one) amongst many. Israel is not the be all and end all.

9/11 is symptmatic of the global conspiracy that implicates people of many different religions and nationalities and not just one. Conspiracies are abvout crimes and criminals and transcend religion and nationality. Besides who created the established churches and nations that so divide humanity in the first place
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed Ian,
Israel is clearly a key part of a global agenda which makes them a part of the bigger picture. As for clear evidence of Israeli involvement in the event itself - beyond the obvious axis of powers involved in the agenda which you outline above, I still don't see anything compelling.

The Odigo affair is tenuous and points to an element/business/person/organisation within Israel, not the Israel government - even if it was from the government it can be explained through the fact that Israel was one of many nations who gave (ignored) intel warnings to US. The "dancing Israelis" are a blurred and inconclusive little chapter to the story which equally could be explained by Israel pre-knowledge which was registered and acted on and not at all secret.

If they knew the attack was going to happen, why is it extraordinary people might be warned, or they might seek to document it, or exploit it? Having given intellegence warnings, they are somewhat "in the clear".

Don't get me wrong - not for a second am I being naïve - I am simply talking evidence here - not suspicion. Evidence I would stand up behind. I don't see anything which makes the grade. There is no point persisting with any claim which cannot be backed by multiple sources, even less point when the claim makes no clear conclusion.

If you want my own speculation, the agenda is most likely headed by people who see nationality and religion as beneath them, and power and control as the lone objective. Boiling it down to your pet obsession - zionism/freemansonry/skull and bones - dilutes away from the fact that these are small pieces of a big jigsaw.

Beyond this describing of the extreme ends of Zionism as "the Jews" (as has been happening frequently in recent weeks on this site) is downright offensive, bigotted and makes me very angry. That Fakery was so swiftly and iron-fistedly moderated and posts in main sections with such filth in them hang around is a disgrace.

Fakery made us look like moronic and harmless simpletons, anti-Semitism makes us look like hateful bigots, and this moderation policy is letting us all down.

Peace and Truth
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I haven't pushed for article like the Winkler one I objected to to be removed is because I want users to understand what I'm objecting to but I share your concerns and disgust.

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=108257&highlight=#10 8257
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Strange how 9/11 has nothing to do with 9/11. In mathematics and formal logic we call that a contradiction, but perhaps that concept doesn't carry over to political reality. I've come across another term which might apply here: "doublethink - Reality Control. The power to hold two completely contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accept both of them." Am I close?

Stefan wrote:
These threads now appear all over the place on this forum, stating things like this:

"Well the WZO does exist, and it is the capstone organization of the Zionist Movement. Many powerful players in this movement were undeniably close to the events of 9/11."

And then presenting no evidence.

Well lets go then boys -

1) What "key players" were involved in 9/11 - how is this "undeniable" and how do you know this? Here was me thinking no one knew who had done 9/11 - and you have UNDENIABLE evidence of exactly who they were, what organisation they belong to and no doubt their favorite colours. So please do share with us this undeniable evidence rather than just alluding to it.

I have presented huge amounts of evidence. Many (most?) of my sources rely directly on the formal statements of the member organizations of the WZO itself.

True or false: The privatization of the WTC, 6 weeks prior to 9/11, puts the participants in the privatization agreement close to the events of 9/11?

True or false: The leaseholder of the WTC was close to the events of 9/11?

True or false: An Israeli company, Odigo, sending out an instant message to its subscribers warning them of an imminent attack is a form of involvement in 9/11?

True or false: Israelis filming the airplane impacts and subsequent destruction of the towers, who later asserted that their "purpose was to document the event" is a form of involvement in 9/11?

True or false: Israelis tracking the alleged hijackers prior to the attacks is a form of involvement in 9/11?

I could go on, but that should suffice as a justification of my claims.

Stefan wrote:
All they'll need to do is collate all the anti-semitism, all the looney no-planery and paint a perfect image of a dangerous, bigotted, completely insane fringe of society. All other posts will fail to make the final cut.

And you are the one responsible for these obfuscations and distortions. You have become a party to the crime.

See the timestamp at 4:18:

Link

Now go grovel before Mrs. Windsor.

PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

evidence implicating the US, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and the cover-up implicates all nations with the exception of the hand full that have spoken out (Malaysia, Venezuela, Iran).

I don't know about Venezuela, but senior figures in Malaysia and Iran have adopted changing positions on 9/11, perhaps indicating that when it was expedient to do so they offered sympathy to the Americans, and equally when it was in their interests to imply US culpability, they have done so.

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hand of Israel, and more specifically Israeli firsters, is apparent.

Cui Bono?

Motive -

The PNAC document is an extension of the Israeli policy document "A Clean Break" which laid out the Israeli agenda for hegemony of the region. Both documents sharing similar aims and coming from the same Israeli firsters. That is indisputable.

The Israeli policy document from 1996 called for the removal of Saddam and much of what we have seen or what has been and is being attempted.

To implement the policy required - A New Pearl Harbour

911, Iraq, PNAC , All roads lead to Israel

http://www.rys2sense.com/hub/get/post/articles.php?id=9

There are facts and facts are not anti semitic or anti anything they merely are. If you are afraid of dealing with facts for fear of being branded anti semitic or a nutter perhaps better ignore the facts.

I said before the evidence does not mean - the Jews did it - but it presents a strong case that Israeli firsters/dual citizens were at the centre of it. Planning execution and aftermath.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Spot on Stefan.

And it doesn't help that it gets picked up and repeated (just like all the other garbage) as if it were gospel truth by the repeater fraternity to whom any sort of objective examination is anathema.

But short of moderating every post I'm not sure what can be done about it.

This reminds me of a criticism I received on Wikipedial for linking to the actual document when discussing Germar Rudolf's The Rudolf Report. I was told the site where it appears (Germar Rudolf's site) is an unreliable source, so I shouldn't link to it. So the document under discussion was considered an unreliable source concerning the content of the document under discussion.

At what point does denial of reality become utter insanity?

When I analyze Herzl, I quote Herzl.

When I claim Herbits has ties to the World Jewish Congress, I cite the World Jewish Congress. When I claim the World Jewish Congress is a member organization of the World Zionist Organization, I cite the

Your sources are?

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alulim

You could ask a similar set of true or false questions and get answers that all point to the US or ISI/Pakistan or Saudis. It depends what questions and evidence you point to.

No one is denying that people connected to zionism and Israel are implicated in 9/11. My point is that the same could be said of other nationalities.

Brian

Your question cui bono is important.

Now I know you will be familiar with the concept of a patsy. How about the idea that Israel is being set up as a patsy and the true picture is considerably more complex. How about the idea that the powers that be owe absolutely no allegance to or faith in Judaism, zionism or Israel, that their supposed faith and convictions are but a scam which fits their overall game plan. A plan in which Israel and a clash of religions is central

That game plan is a clash of civilisations resulting from increasing polarised and divided religions be they christian, muslim or jewish, then to set each off against the other. End times, armageddon, return of the 12 imam, the second coming, rapture, etc, etc. You get the picture I'm sure presuming you're familiar with end times bollox

If enough people can be seen to view the world this way then it becomes a self fulfilling prophesy.

So with this game plan in mind, is it beyond the bounds of possibility that the powers that be are playing with us, giving us all the clues (like PNAC, like dancing Israelis, like 'pull it') to lead us down a certain path, to lead us to reach certain conclusions.

Why would they do this?

1) to associate conspiracy theorists with anti-semitism and neo-nazis
2) to associate legitimate criticism of Israel with both conspiracy theorists and antisemitism
3) to bring their WWIII and NWO several steps closer, etc, etc

Do you understand what I'm suggesting? 'They' can't defend 9/11 on the evidence, so their best tactic is to associate 9/11 truth with anti-semitism and fascism.

So when I see so much attention paid to the Israeli / zionist connections to 9/11 and then at the same time lots of threads linking this back to discussion of such a highly sensitive and contentious subject such as the holocaust I do indeed ask cui bono and my answer is those who would wish to associate 9/11 truth with 'holocaust deniers' and neo nazis.

I'm not saying you are either a holocaust denier or neo-nazi. I'm just saying that it would be in the interests of the very zionists you denounce to promote this association and hence I will always suspicious of people who seem to be pushing this line (to the exclusions of all others) when my understanding of the conspiracy/'powers that be' is that it is a considerably more complex and multi layered onion than the 'it s all a jewish conspiracy' line.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Alulim

You could ask a similar set of true or false questions and get answers that all point to the US or ISI/Pakistan or Saudis. It depends what questions and evidence you point to.

Don't let me stop you.

ian neal wrote:
No one is denying that people connected to zionism and Israel are implicated in 9/11. My point is that the same could be said of other nationalities.

But for some reason, naming Zionists causes people to fly into irrational hysteria. And by that, I mean, for example, moving a thread which is clearly 9/11-related to "Other Controversies" because it contains the expression of carefully considered, informed opinions.

ian neal wrote:

Brian

Your question cui bono is important.

Now I know you will be familiar with the concept of a patsy. How about the idea that Israel is being set up as a patsy and the true picture is considerably more complex.

Oooooowwwww...... It's the l-l-l-u-m-i-n-a-t-i

ian neal wrote:
How about the idea that the powers that be owe absolutely no allegance to or faith in Judaism, zionism or Israel, that their supposed faith and convictions are but a scam which fits their overall game plan. A plan in which Israel and a clash of religions is central

All I did was name names and state facts. Why did that result in your insulting and condescending assault on me?

Quote:
That game plan is a clash of civilisations resulting from increasing polarised and divided religions be they christian, muslim or jewish, then to set each off against the other. End times, armageddon, return of the 12 imam, the second coming, rapture, etc, etc. You get the picture I'm sure presuming you're familiar with end times bollox

Synthetic Har Megiddon. Yawn. You just figuring this stuff out?

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal, I am of the opinion that hubris due to past experience of dealing with the masses and the underestimation of the internet effect has led to the perpatrators of Sept 11 finding themselves in the position they do.

You agree there is a large body of evidence pointing to a central role played by Zionists/Israeli firsters yet appear to be saying this should not be highlighted as it is what "they" want. I disagree, it seems to me that the Israeli connection to Sept 11 is mentioned as little as possible in an evidential sense and all 911 truth has been pre-emptively linked to holocaust denial as it has with no moon landings etc.

Were it not for the internet the Mossad dancing Israelis would be long forgotten in the main and the role of Chertoff in sending home all the Israeli spies likewise. We have the bizzare circumstance of the New York Times on Sept 10 2001 telling the world that a top US Army Intelligence Corp (SAMS) report said Mossad was -

"Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act."

The very next day Mossad are found documenting and celebrating the even with incriminating evidence surrounding them and claiming the Palestinians are the culprits, they fail lie detector tests yet the dual nationality Chertoff can step in and send them home.

Jerome Hauer would have never been known and role of Perle Wolfowitz Feith Wurmser Kristol etc and the whole Straussian neo con crew would have been known to very few. The list of Israeli firsters goes on and on, thanks to the internet.

What benefit did Saudi or Pakistan get from Sept 11?

I say broadcast far and wide whatever evidence can be reasonably presented and to hell with the detractors that can only offer trite drivel in response.

History shows us the role that the Jewish elite have played in forming and interpreting it. Whether this elite are truly Jewish in the religious sense or not is neither here nor there, it is the brand that ties them together.

The US as a nation are bankrupt and whilst mired in hugely expensive wars of attrition are not only sending massive amounts of aid to Israel are treaty bound to supply Israel with oil even if it means the US going short. The tail wags the dog and the quicker the American people are aware of this the better chance we all have of averting this world war that these elites bring about whenever it seems it suits them.

"For the question of the Jews and their influence on the world - past and present - cuts to the root of all things, and should be discussed by every honest thinker, however bristling with difficulties it is, however complex the subject as well as the individuals of this Race may be. ...

There is scarcely an event in modern Europe that cannot be traced back to the Jews. ..."

The highly regarded Jewish intellectual - Dr Oscar Levy, Dearborn Independent, 30 April 1921

As I have said regards the holocaust I believe Jewish people in general have the same understanding of Sept 11 as the man in the street. My pointing out the elite role is akin to criticising the Nazi elite in the sense it would have no bearing on my take on the German people.

I can only give the truth as I see it and hopefully take criticism and adjust where I am mistaken, but better to make mistakes than say nothing through fear of drawing the attention of slimy propagandists.

Rambling on so I'll stop.
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

George Bush's Job Description

Halachos of Shabbos Goyim [non-Jews]
Summarized by Rabbi Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer
A. General Principles

1) It is prohibited to tell, or even hint in a way that infers a command, to
a goy to do any Melacha d'Orysa
[activity prohibited by the Torah] or
d'Rabbanan [prohibited by the Talmud] on Shabbos.

2) It is permissible, however, to hint in a way that does not infer a
command to a goy to do a Melacha [prohibited activity] on Shabbos; and it
is permissible to hint, even in a way that infers a command, to a goy
either before Shabbos to do a Melacha on Shabbos, or on Shabbos to do a
Melacha after Shabbos.

A Goy shall not be directly instructed to silence another Goy.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The PNAC document is an extension of the Israeli policy document "A Clean Break" which laid out the Israeli agenda for hegemony of the region. Both documents sharing similar aims and coming from the same Israeli firsters. That is indisputable.

The Israeli policy document from 1996 called for the removal of Saddam and much of what we have seen or what has been and is being attempted.

To implement the policy required - A New Pearl Harbour

What utter nonsense!

"Making a Clean Break" is NOT an Israeli Policy Document - any more than "Rebuilding America's Defences" was a US government document. It was by an American based neo-con think-tank The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’, particuarly the group within it "Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000." Headed by Richard Pearle who would go on to head PNAC.

There is cross-over territory between MACB and RAD in that both groups responsible shared members - IASPS being Israeli-American based in focus and PNAC being American based but both basically being different incarnations of the neo-cons, both call for the overthrow of Iraq, and allude towards domination of the Middle East.

But it is intensley difficult to agree with your analysis that the RAD was "an extension" of MACB.

Nowhere in the document does it call for a New Pearl Harbour, or even allude to one in any other terms.

It does explicitly call for Israeli state sponsored terror against Syria though (what it calls "proxy forces") but that is quite a different matter.

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

If someone tells you MACB is an Israeli policy document (as they clearly have), if someone tells you it calls for a new pearl harbour- look it up for yourself!

This is unbelievable!

Peace and Truth
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.irmep.org/mp3/08292006lomp3.mp3

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/08/clean-break-plan-conspiracy-of-theor ies.html

Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want pretty formatting, go to the original document. Bear in mind that this document was crafted by key architects of the US led war on Iraq.

The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies Jerusalem, Washington wrote:

A Clean Break:
A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

Following is a report prepared by The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’ "Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000." The main substantive ideas in this paper emerge from a discussion in which prominent opinion makers, including Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Douglas Feith, Robert Loewenberg, David Wurmser, and Meyrav Wurmser participated. The report, entitled "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm," is the framework for a series of follow-up reports on strategy.

Israel has a large problem. Labor Zionism, which for 70 years has dominated the Zionist movement, has generated a stalled and shackled economy. Efforts to salvage Israel’s socialist institutions—which include pursuing supranational over national sovereignty and pursuing a peace process that embraces the slogan, "New Middle East"—undermine the legitimacy of the nation and lead Israel into strategic paralysis and the previous government’s "peace process." That peace process obscured the evidence of eroding national critical mass— including a palpable sense of national exhaustion—and forfeited strategic initiative. The loss of national critical mass was illustrated best by Israel’s efforts to draw in the United States to sell unpopular policies domestically, to agree to negotiate sovereignty over its capital, and to respond with resignation to a spate of terror so intense and tragic that it deterred Israelis from engaging in normal daily functions, such as commuting to work in buses.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s government comes in with a new set of ideas. While there are those who will counsel continuity, Israel has the opportunity to make a clean break; it can forge a peace process and strategy based on an entirely new intellectual foundation, one that restores strategic initiative and provides the nation the room to engage every possible energy on rebuilding Zionism, the starting point of which must be economic reform. To secure the nation’s streets and borders in the immediate future, Israel can:

* Work closely with Turkey and Jordan to contain, destabilize, and roll-back some of its most dangerous threats. This implies clean break from the slogan, "comprehensive peace" to a traditional concept of strategy based on balance of power.

* Change the nature of its relations with the Palestinians, including upholding the right of hot pursuit for self defense into all Palestinian areas and nurturing alternatives to Arafat’s exclusive grip on Palestinian society.

* Forge a new basis for relations with the United States—stressing self-reliance, maturity, strategic cooperation on areas of mutual concern, and furthering values inherent to the West. This can only be done if Israel takes serious steps to terminate aid, which prevents economic reform.

This report is written with key passages of a possible speech marked TEXT, that highlight the clean break which the new government has an opportunity to make. The body of the report is the commentary explaining the purpose and laying out the strategic context of the passages.

A New Approach to Peace

Early adoption of a bold, new perspective on peace and security is imperative for the new prime minister. While the previous government, and many abroad, may emphasize "land for peace"— which placed Israel in the position of cultural, economic, political, diplomatic, and military retreat — the new government can promote Western values and traditions. Such an approach, which will be well received in the United States, includes "peace for peace," "peace through strength" and self reliance: the balance of power.

A new strategy to seize the initiative can be introduced:

TEXT:

We have for four years pursued peace based on a New Middle East. We in Israel cannot play innocents abroad in a world that is not innocent. Peace depends on the character and behavior of our foes. We live in a dangerous neighborhood, with fragile states and bitter rivalries. Displaying moral ambivalence between the effort to build a Jewish state and the desire to annihilate it by trading "land for peace" will not secure "peace now." Our claim to the land —to which we have clung for hope for 2000 years--is legitimate and noble. It is not within our own power, no matter how much we concede, to make peace unilaterally. Only the unconditional acceptance by Arabs of our rights, especially in their territorial dimension, "peace for peace," is a solid basis for the future.

Israel’s quest for peace emerges from, and does not replace, the pursuit of its ideals. The Jewish people’s hunger for human rights — burned into their identity by a 2000-year old dream to live free in their own land — informs the concept of peace and reflects continuity of values with Western and Jewish tradition. Israel can now embrace negotiations, but as means, not ends, to pursue those ideals and demonstrate national steadfastness. It can challenge police states; enforce compliance of agreements; and insist on minimal standards of accountability.

Securing the Northern Border

Syria challenges Israel on Lebanese soil. An effective approach, and one with which American can sympathize, would be if Israel seized the strategic initiative along its northern borders by engaging Hizballah, Syria, and Iran, as the principal agents of aggression in Lebanon, including by:

* striking Syria’s drug-money and counterfeiting infrastructure in Lebanon, all of which focuses on Razi Qanan.

* paralleling Syria’s behavior by establishing the precedent that Syrian territory is not immune to attacks emanating from Lebanon by Israeli proxy forces.

* striking Syrian military targets in Lebanon, and should that prove insufficient, striking at select targets in Syria proper.

Israel also can take this opportunity to remind the world of the nature of the Syrian regime. Syria repeatedly breaks its word. It violated numerous agreements with the Turks, and has betrayed the United States by continuing to occupy Lebanon in violation of the Taef agreement in 1989. Instead, Syria staged a sham election, installed a quisling regime, and forced Lebanon to sign a "Brotherhood Agreement" in 1991, that terminated Lebanese sovereignty. And Syria has begun colonizing Lebanon with hundreds of thousands of Syrians, while killing tens of thousands of its own citizens at a time, as it did in only three days in 1983 in Hama.

Under Syrian tutelage, the Lebanese drug trade, for which local Syrian military officers receive protection payments, flourishes. Syria’s regime supports the terrorist groups operationally and financially in Lebanon and on its soil. Indeed, the Syrian-controlled Bekaa Valley in Lebanon has become for terror what the Silicon Valley has become for computers. The Bekaa Valley has become one of the main distribution sources, if not production points, of the "supernote" — counterfeit US currency so well done that it is impossible to detect.

Text:

Negotiations with repressive regimes like Syria’s require cautious realism. One cannot sensibly assume the other side’s good faith. It is dangerous for Israel to deal naively with a regime murderous of its own people, openly aggressive toward its neighbors, criminally involved with international drug traffickers and counterfeiters, and supportive of the most deadly terrorist organizations.

Given the nature of the regime in Damascus, it is both natural and moral that Israel abandon the slogan "comprehensive peace" and move to contain Syria, drawing attention to its weapons of mass destruction program, and rejecting "land for peace" deals on the Golan Heights.

Moving to a Traditional Balance of Power Strategy

TEXT:

We must distinguish soberly and clearly friend from foe. We must make sure that our friends across the Middle East never doubt the solidity or value of our friendship.

Israel can shape its strategic environment, in cooperation with Turkey and Jordan, by weakening, containing, and even rolling back Syria. This effort can focus on removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq — an important Israeli strategic objective in its own right — as a means of foiling Syria’s regional ambitions. Jordan has challenged Syria's regional ambitions recently by suggesting the restoration of the Hashemites in Iraq. This has triggered a Jordanian-Syrian rivalry to which Asad has responded by stepping up efforts to destabilize the Hashemite Kingdom, including using infiltrations. Syria recently signaled that it and Iran might prefer a weak, but barely surviving Saddam, if only to undermine and humiliate Jordan in its efforts to remove Saddam.

But Syria enters this conflict with potential weaknesses: Damascus is too preoccupied with dealing with the threatened new regional equation to permit distractions of the Lebanese flank. And Damascus fears that the 'natural axis' with Israel on one side, central Iraq and Turkey on the other, and Jordan, in the center would squeeze and detach Syria from the Saudi Peninsula. For Syria, this could be the prelude to a redrawing of the map of the Middle East which would threaten Syria's territorial integrity.

Since Iraq's future could affect the strategic balance in the Middle East profoundly, it would be understandable that Israel has an interest in supporting the Hashemites in their efforts to redefine Iraq, including such measures as: visiting Jordan as the first official state visit, even before a visit to the United States, of the new Netanyahu government; supporting King Hussein by providing him with some tangible security measures to protect his regime against Syrian subversion; encouraging — through influence in the U.S. business community — investment in Jordan to structurally shift Jordan’s economy away from dependence on Iraq; and diverting Syria’s attention by using Lebanese opposition elements to destabilize Syrian control of Lebanon.

Most important, it is understandable that Israel has an interest supporting diplomatically, militarily and operationally Turkey’s and Jordan’s actions against Syria, such as securing tribal alliances with Arab tribes that cross into Syrian territory and are hostile to the Syrian ruling elite.

King Hussein may have ideas for Israel in bringing its Lebanon problem under control. The predominantly Shia population of southern Lebanon has been tied for centuries to the Shia leadership in Najf, Iraq rather than Iran. Were the Hashemites to control Iraq, they could use their influence over Najf to help Israel wean the south Lebanese Shia away from Hizballah, Iran, and Syria. Shia retain strong ties to the Hashemites: the Shia venerate foremost the Prophet’s family, the direct descendants of which — and in whose veins the blood of the Prophet flows — is King Hussein.

Changing the Nature of Relations with the Palestinians

Israel has a chance to forge a new relationship between itself and the Palestinians. First and foremost, Israel’s efforts to secure its streets may require hot pursuit into Palestinian-controlled areas, a justifiable practice with which Americans can sympathize.

A key element of peace is compliance with agreements already signed. Therefore, Israel has the right to insist on compliance, including closing Orient House and disbanding Jibril Rujoub’s operatives in Jerusalem. Moreover, Israel and the United States can establish a Joint Compliance Monitoring Committee to study periodically whether the PLO meets minimum standards of compliance, authority and responsibility, human rights, and judicial and fiduciary accountability.

TEXT:

We believe that the Palestinian Authority must be held to the same minimal standards of accountability as other recipients of U.S. foreign aid. A firm peace cannot tolerate repression and injustice. A regime that cannot fulfill the most rudimentary obligations to its own people cannot be counted upon to fulfill its obligations to its neighbors.

Israel has no obligations under the Oslo agreements if the PLO does not fulfill its obligations. If the PLO cannot comply with these minimal standards, then it can be neither a hope for the future nor a proper interlocutor for present. To prepare for this, Israel may want to cultivate alternatives to Arafat’s base of power. Jordan has ideas on this.

To emphasize the point that Israel regards the actions of the PLO problematic, but not the Arab people, Israel might want to consider making a special effort to reward friends and advance human rights among Arabs. Many Arabs are willing to work with Israel; identifying and helping them are important. Israel may also find that many of her neighbors, such as Jordan, have problems with Arafat and may want to cooperate. Israel may also want to better integrate its own Arabs.

Forging A New U.S.-Israeli Relationship

In recent years, Israel invited active U.S. intervention in Israel’s domestic and foreign policy for two reasons: to overcome domestic opposition to "land for peace" concessions the Israeli public could not digest, and to lure Arabs — through money, forgiveness of past sins, and access to U.S. weapons — to negotiate. This strategy, which required funneling American money to repressive and aggressive regimes, was risky, expensive, and very costly for both the U.S. and Israel, and placed the United States in roles is should neither have nor want.

Israel can make a clean break from the past and establish a new vision for the U.S.-Israeli partnership based on self-reliance, maturity and mutuality — not one focused narrowly on territorial disputes. Israel’s new strategy — based on a shared philosophy of peace through strength — reflects continuity with Western values by stressing that Israel is self-reliant, does not need U.S. troops in any capacity to defend it, including on the Golan Heights, and can manage its own affairs. Such self-reliance will grant Israel greater freedom of action and remove a significant lever of pressure used against it in the past.

To reinforce this point, the Prime Minister can use his forthcoming visit to announce that Israel is now mature enough to cut itself free immediately from at least U.S. economic aid and loan guarantees at least, which prevent economic reform. [Military aid is separated for the moment until adequate arrangements can be made to ensure that Israel will not encounter supply problems in the means to defend itself]. As outlined in another Institute report, Israel can become self-reliant only by, in a bold stroke rather than in increments, liberalizing its economy, cutting taxes, relegislating a free-processing zone, and selling-off public lands and enterprises — moves which will electrify and find support from a broad bipartisan spectrum of key pro-Israeli Congressional leaders, including Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich.

Israel can under these conditions better cooperate with the U.S. to counter real threats to the region and the West’s security. Mr. Netanyahu can highlight his desire to cooperate more closely with the United States on anti-missile defense in order to remove the threat of blackmail which even a weak and distant army can pose to either state. Not only would such cooperation on missile defense counter a tangible physical threat to Israel’s survival, but it would broaden Israel’s base of support among many in the United States Congress who may know little about Israel, but care very much about missile defense. Such broad support could be helpful in the effort to move the U.S. embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

To anticipate U.S. reactions and plan ways to manage and constrain those reactions, Prime Minister Netanyahu can formulate the policies and stress themes he favors in language familiar to the Americans by tapping into themes of American administrations during the Cold War which apply well to Israel. If Israel wants to test certain propositions that require a benign American reaction, then the best time to do so is before November, 1996.

Conclusions: Transcending the Arab-Israeli Conflict

TEXT: Israel will not only contain its foes; it will transcend them.

Notable Arab intellectuals have written extensively on their perception of Israel’s floundering and loss of national identity. This perception has invited attack, blocked Israel from achieving true peace, and offered hope for those who would destroy Israel. The previous strategy, therefore, was leading the Middle East toward another Arab-Israeli war. Israel’s new agenda can signal a clean break by abandoning a policy which assumed exhaustion and allowed strategic retreat by reestablishing the principle of preemption, rather than retaliation alone and by ceasing to absorb blows to the nation without response.

Israel’s new strategic agenda can shape the regional environment in ways that grant Israel the room to refocus its energies back to where they are most needed: to rejuvenate its national idea, which can only come through replacing Israel’s socialist foundations with a more sound footing; and to overcome its "exhaustion," which threatens the survival of the nation.

Ultimately, Israel can do more than simply manage the Arab-Israeli conflict though war. No amount of weapons or victories will grant Israel the peace its seeks. When Israel is on a sound economic footing, and is free, powerful, and healthy internally, it will no longer simply manage the Arab-Israeli conflict; it will transcend it. As a senior Iraqi opposition leader said recently: "Israel must rejuvenate and revitalize its moral and intellectual leadership. It is an important — if not the most important--element in the history of the Middle East." Israel — proud, wealthy, solid, and strong — would be the basis of a truly new and peaceful Middle East.

Participants in the Study Group on "A New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000:"

Richard Perle, American Enterprise Institute, Study Group Leader

James Colbert, Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs
Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Johns Hopkins University/SAIS
Douglas Feith, Feith and Zell Associates
Robert Loewenberg, President, Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
Jonathan Torop, The Washington Institute for Near East Policy
David Wurmser, Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies
Meyrav Wurmser, Johns Hopkins University

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read the document Alium - clearly unlike yourself when something is brought into discussion I take the time to research it before commenting.

You claimed the above - by a think-tank - was an "Israeli Policy Document" - Ignorance or a Lie.

You claimed it called for a New Peal Harbour - Ignorance or a Lie

You also believe RAD is simply an extension of it - very odd analysis - as most who have read both will agree.

Peace and Truth
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
I've read the document Alium - clearly unlike yourself when something is brought into discussion I take the time to research it before commenting.

You claimed the above - by a think-tank - was an "Israeli Policy Document" - Ignorance or a Lie.

You claimed it called for a New Peal Harbour - Ignorance or a Lie

You also believe RAD is simply an extension of it - very odd analysis - as most who have read both will agree.

Uh. No. I did not claim that the Clean Break document is an Israeli Policy Document, and I did not claim that PNAC's Rebuilding America's Defenses is an extension of it. The Clean Break document was written to influence Israeli Policy, and it was written at the behest of people responsible for Israeli policy. So to that extent, it is an Israeli policy document.

As for Rebuilding America's Defenses, I will point to Zbigniew Brzezinski's The Grand Chessboard and Zelikow, Deutsch and Charter's Catastrophic Terrorism documents.

Please get your facts straight.

Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Brain did, but since it what you who responded to my rebuttle of his claims, I assumed it was you.

Peace and Truth
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold up -

NO.

In no sense is it an Israeli Policy document.

It is a think tank document. The purpose of a think-tank is to attempt to influence the policy of a nation - that does not make everything a think-tank writes government policy.

In the case of RAD - many of the signatories went onto become leaders in the US government - making it VERY relevant to US policy - it's an exception.

Peace and Truth
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is Israeli policy as implemented through the Israeli satellite called the US of A.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was published in 96 - 4 years before the Bush administration, and therefore the neocon influence of Pearle and co.

Stop trying to abuse language.

A think-tank document is NOT the policy of the government it is seeking to influence.

A government policy document means a policy document produced and published by the government. Full Stop.

It's just not.

It's plain wrong and your attempts to try and make it correct are just getting embarrasing..

Peace and Truth
Alulim
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly suggest you take a good hard look at who planned and instigated the war on Iraq.

http://www.irmep.org/mp3/08292006lomp3.mp3

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/08/clean-break-plan-conspiracy-of-theor ies.html

brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan, you clutch at straws.

I started out referring to - " The PNAC document ..."

THEN by not putting "The PNAC document" in front of - It called for A New Pearl Harbour - I gave you the imagined ammunition to declare -

"What utter nonsense! "

"EDUCATE YOURSELF! "

My education has benefited. I more fully understand the need for clarity when dealing with the desperate.

To argue that both documents are not poicy documents because they did not have the official stamp of approval on them may well be technically correct but anyone who is familiar with them and their authors knows full well they became policy. They were authored by policy makers.

The New Pearl Harbour was Sept 11 and the policy was implemented.

This policy of mass murder is ongoing and shaping up for escalation.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not clutching at straws to say it is not an Israel Policy Document - I thought it was responsible to point out the distortion for the sake of people who might just read what you were saying without checking the facts.

What we have here is a very nasty neo-con document outlining a strategy for Israel to become the undisputed regional power. It speaks in broad-brush idealistic prose and has no detailed plans. It recommends to keep occupied territories for good, to end any negotiations which require Israel to give anything (the term Peace for Peace not Peace for Land meaning we give them hell and then give them peace only when they accept our dominance, we give them nothing material), to win over Jordan, Turkey and New-Iraq as allies to pen in Syria and Palestine further, to launch state sponsored terror attacks against Syria, and most of all to privatise Israel’s infrastructure and turn it into an ultra capitalist state so that it would be in the interest of corporations to protect it and therefore no longer reliant on US economic aid (although it recommended keeping US military aid).

It came from Pro-Israeli American neo-cons with huge corporate interests.

If you want to have a discussion about how much of this became policy and how much might yet - that's one thing. I'd agree that large chunks of it have been taken on board since the neo-cons arrived at the Whitehouse.

Your describing of the document as Israeli policy, as though it had been voted on and published by the Knesset, is just false, and should be called out as such.

Peace and Truth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: