FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 better planned than 9/11 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: 7/7 better planned than 9/11 ? Reply with quote

When it comes to conspiracy theories in general I hold my hand up as a skeptic, thats why I believe the official 9/11 story is a lie, cover up LIHOP, MIHOP. There is so much evidence that points to the official account being wrong and thats why ever increasing numbers of people are waking up to it.
However I dont see the same happening with 7/7. Having reviewed much of the arguements about 7/7 i can see why many still believe the official account. As a conspiracy skeptic I would put myself on the fence regarding 7/7. The key piece of evidence that at least gets me on the fence is Peter Powers statement and to a lesser degree the wrong train time the "bombers" were supposed to be on. NTT (No train theory) or WTT (Wrong train theory)

This begs the question if 7/7 was indeed a false flagger was it better planned than 9/11, were mistakes learnt from 9/11 ?

For me Peter Power is definitely a key to 7/7. Pray for his protection and loosen his tongue to spill more beans.

zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: 7/7 better planned than 9/11 ? Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
When it comes to conspiracy theories in general I hold my hand up as a skeptic, thats why I believe the official 9/11 story is a lie, cover up LIHOP, MIHOP. There is so much evidence that points to the official account being wrong and thats why ever increasing numbers of people are waking up to it.
However I dont see the same happening with 7/7. Having reviewed much of the arguements about 7/7 i can see why many still believe the official account. As a conspiracy skeptic I would put myself on the fence regarding 7/7. The key piece of evidence that at least gets me on the fence is Peter Powers statement and to a lesser degree the wrong train time the "bombers" were supposed to be on. NTT (No train theory) or WTT (Wrong train theory)

This begs the question if 7/7 was indeed a false flagger was it better planned than 9/11, were mistakes learnt from 9/11 ?

For me Peter Power is definitely a key to 7/7. Pray for his protection and loosen his tongue to spill more beans.

the one thing i dont get about 7/7 is why there was another attempt on the 21/7

whats going on there

if they are they are real terrorists then u got to supose that 7/7 is real as well

if there not the real deal what the hell are they thinking?

as much as i try to think about 21/7 i just cant get my head around it
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7/7 was just much less ambitious. The basic tenet of people detonating bombs on public transport is evidently possible so the the main issue with 7/7 is the lack of evidence that the alleged bombers were even in the vicinity. Apparently all the CCTV images exist to prove the case of the Government Narrative - as were shown in the 21/7 trial. If they released all of the CCTV images, then maybe we could stop worrying about 7/7.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be wrong, but imo the 21/7 event was staged with real CCTV images and dummy bombs to confuse and reinforce the 7/7 event in the eyes of the public.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
I may be wrong, but imo the 21/7 event was staged with real CCTV images and dummy bombs to confuse and reinforce the 7/7 event in the eyes of the public.

Absolutely. The 21/7 "bombers" knew they had dumb bombs but went along with it to "create a little scare"
As one of the participents said when challenged by a member of the public over the oozing goo coming from his rucksack, "it's bread"
As an approximation of the mixture of uncooked chapati flour and hydrgen peroxide
A diversion from the explosions professionally created a couple of weeks earlier
Fukcwits explanation

zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:

that could be the case
but the four fools who are now going to be in prison for a long time

are they doing this to make everyone think 7/7 is real?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: