FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

7/7 'truther' author Nick Kollerstrom is a Nazi Apologist
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Pods and Peak Oil Reply with quote

As far as I'm concerned pods are debunked and not worth discussing.

ian neal wrote:
On peak oil, I've said before that for me the jury is out although on balance I say it is not imminent. But regardless of the truth on this, the issue for me is the need to avoid creating unncessary schisms between campaigners based on the views on secondary issues such as peak oil. But pods and peak oil is so far off topic (my fault) that it is probably for a different thread

I think peak oil is "imminent" based on stuff on sites such as theoildrum.com and I might make it to a David Strahan meeting tonight, but the only 9/11 related site that I'm really prepared to discuss this matter on is Truth Move (so I'm not going to get into a debate about it here), see their peak oil page, I also thought what John A said about this issue in relation to a 9/11 site that had banned discussion on peak oil was good:

JohnA wrote:
we're not in Iraq to bring freedom to the iraqis.
we're not in Iraq because Saddam was in bed with al qaeda.
we're not in Iraq because they had reconstituted their nuclear programs

we're not in Afghanistan looking for Osama Bin Laden

we've not maintained a presence throughout the middle east, overthrown democratically elected governments in Iran, backed theocracies and dictatorships for decades, because we want to corner the market on falafal.

we are not engineering conflict with Venezeula because we are altuists concerned about the civil liberties of the indigenous people under Hugo Chavez. We do not give a rat's ass about the people south of our border - and lately within our OWN borders.

The reasons behind 9/11 - whether you believe the OCT or not - revolves around the United States' policy associated with energy consumption, the usurpation or other countries' resources - and our brutally expansionistic goal of total energy hegemony. That's a fact every school child knows.

Hell - even the dollar has been based on the oil standard for decades.

The attempt to squabble over the details of "Peak Oil" theory appears to be an intentional attempt to throw out the baby with the bath water - and ignore the HUGE black elephant in the room.

The concept is almost childishly simple. Oil = finite resource. duh.

Some truths are simply self evident and fundamental to our understanding of the world.

i find it extremely suspect that anyone should suggest (with a straight face) that this simple truth - which quite obvously underpins the REALITY of today's world and ongoing wars - should be excluded from discussions about WHY thousands of people died on 9/11 - and continue to die throughout the Middle East today.

Your position is akin to banning discussions about slavery - on a civil war message board. Rolling Eyes

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Truth Action Declaration Reply with quote

chrisc wrote:
ian neal wrote:
I support 90% of what the truthmove declaration says and it needed saying.

Have you read the Truth Action one that was developed from it?

truthaction.org wrote:
Mission Statement

I have and IMO it is very good. The only suggestion I would make is to change 'debunked theories' to something more neutral such as 'contested theories'. Many campaigners including those who believe there is something in the 'contested theories' acknowledge the need to campaign on the strongest, least contested ground whilst leaving the door open for further evidence to emerge from on-going research. As with climate change, all that truthaction need say is 'truthaction.org as a group holds no particular view on this issue.' Past divisions are most likely to be healed if neutral language is used. Beyond that it is very good.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't this whole thread a perfect example of how this forum has lost its way?

One massive distraction getting people hyped up about something nothing to do with 9/11.

Isn't it time for the topic areas to be cut right back to the bone, only having 9/11 subjects? That would refocus the entire forum.

If people want to rant about those who deny the Holocaust let them do so on an appropriate forum. This one was supposed to be about the events of 9/11 but has become so diluted due to the inclusion of other subject areas.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL SAID BUSTER!!!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you will know if you follow things here because of the reasons i have already stated the future management and ownership of this forum is open to offers. Today is the last day to throw your hats in the ring. People can oh this site should be run like this or this site should be run like that, but unless this translates into a tangible offer on the table to run and pay for this site it means nothing. Currently there are 2 firm offers and the decision will be made shortly.
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sort of agree with Busker that this material doesn't belong here, but it wasn't my choice, and do you mind if I just comment on what has happened to me?

I get chucked out of UCL
The sequence of events is this:
I first start getting the filthy lies and slander directed against me from Rachel North’s blog - I am ‘a poster on white supremacist sites’, ‘a liar’, ‘an apologist for mass murder’ and that I indulge in ‘hate speech,’ and so forth. Then, on Tuesday 22nd of April, the UCL notice board announces that my Fellowship has been terminated (1). I’ve been an honorary postdoc fellow in the Science and technology Studies Department for about 11 years, after I took my PhD there. The decision was made on Monday 21st by my Head of Department, Steve Miller. On Monday, not knowing this, I go round to a member of the UCL Personell Department who deals with complaints against members of staff to discuss the stories I’d heard; she said she had not then heard of any such complaints but would let me know. Later that day she received the complaint sent against me by ‘Johnny void.’ I got to hear about the decision on Wednesday.

Rachel knew two days earlier, and posted the news of my position being terminated on her blog, Monday 21st April. I asked my head of department how she could have known about the decision when it was not announced until Tuesday and he just said, ‘I’ve no idea.’ Uh-huh. I think Rachel knew before anyone else did, and I also believe that she initiated the whole thing, for the following reason. At the top of this thread you can see that she linked my name with the phrase ‘holocaust denier’ and directly underneath put a link to the David Icke site. Now, for a college science department that is a totally lethal combination – as she well knew. Tony, do you now see why I was begging you to delete that link? When my Head of Department wrote to me on Tuesday informing me that I’d been rubbed out, he merely cited that David Icke link. He didn’t have to explain any more.

So, what’s all the fuss about, chaps? Well, glad you asked. A year or so ago I posted a couple of articles – carefully researched, from months poring over books in the British Library, every reference checked - on the CODOH site (Committee for the Open Discussion of the Holocaust). They were both about WW2, and yes maybe they were both a bit anti-establishment. One called for a re-evaluation of ‘the Holocaust’ based on chemical evidence. (2) Well for God’s sake you reply, what did you expect?

I there argued, that the levels of cyanide enduring in the walls ruled out the option that the main ‘gas chamber’ at Auschwitz, which 30 million have trooped through, could ever have been used for mass gassing. I suggested that it really was, what it appeared to be in the design plans, viz a washroom. Now, does that make me a pro-Hitler white supremacist neo-Nazi, as loads of websites – following Rachel's example – now proclaim? I don’t speak German, don’t go to Germany, nor have I ever had the remotest interest in Nazi philosophy. I would however be into arranging a special holiday tour to Auschwitz for conspiracy-theorists, and this would actually visit the gas chambers!

No, you say, now you’ve gone too far! The gas chambers at Auschwitz, where the cyanide gas was actually used, still exist, and have charming blue walls, on account of their being fairly saturated with the iron-cyanide, inside and out, on account of what happened there sixty years ago. Tours don’t visit them. They are smaller, I mean big enough to fit mattresses in, which is the sort of thing they were used for, as we’d nowadays use DDT. And they still have some of the intricate apparatus in, showing how the delousing procedure would have worked. Different people have sampled the walls, and demonstrated that they have three orders of magnitude more cyanide in them, than the alleged human gas chambers.

My statement in that essay cannot be summarised by saying ‘no Jews were gassed’ – which is part of the character-assassination program against me now going round the web – for example there could have been loads of carbon-monoxide gassings in lorries or wherever you want them to have happened – traditionally one-third of ‘the Holocaust. But, I am saying that you cannot have mass extermination by cyanide in the traditionally-designated ‘gas chambers’ of Auschwitz. There is just not the residual cyanide in the walls to permit that.

Clearly, I have committed Thoughtcrime, and the Holy Sanhedrin are out to get me. Did I cast doubt upon their Sacred Dogma? Note how I am morally damned on the UCL website, as having been expelled for an unstated reason:
Quote:
UCL has been made aware of views expressed by Dr Nicholas Kollerstrom .. [His] views are diametrically opposed to the aims, objectives and ethos of UCL, such that we wish to have absolutely no association with them or with their originator.
Have I done something terrible? They will not tell me what. Calmly I reply, that scientific enquiry must continue and not be impeded by prejudice and dogma.

1. www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/0804/08042202.
2. www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nrillusion.html.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Nick Kollerstrom sacked. Reply with quote

http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?ParentId=m11&SecId=11&AId=59657&ATypeId =1

So they've got Nick, whoever 'they' are.

I personally think it is outrageous that this can be done to a man without materially contradicting the claims he is making.

All that is being drawn on in support of his dismissal is an unproven (but, admittedly, widely accepted) meme that has been created as propaganda by the very people (not all necessarily Jews) who demand the professional destruction of this decent man.

Have you ever met anyone less like a Nazi than Nick Kollerstrom?

Is there one amongst us with more integrity or less malice about their person?

I don't know if all of what Nick says is true but I'm pretty convinced on the Auschwitz issue (that story re the numbers and gassings is false......actually Dr.Piper, the Auschwitz museum curator, confirmed this [though he didn't mean to]with his own lips in 1992).

The time will come when people are not destroyed for saying this kind of thing.

Then people like Nick will be known for the sacrifice they have made and the good they have done.

Furthermore, even if cast iron evidence is brought forward to prove him wrong Nick is still right to raise fair questions and any anomalies that are out there.

OK....this can be used to smear the group....

....well, of course it can.....and of course it will.......but as I see it, if you spurn them into retaliation....that's progress......painful for Nick, but progress.

The ways of God are not the ways of man but speaking necessary truth was certainly Christ's way (I know this will be an irrelevant aside to many of you but let's pretend for a moment that we live in a Christian country rather than a Zionist* one, shall we)......and he was addressing his issues to the very same parties and about the same parties as ourselves.

All that is meant to happen will happen as humanity struggles to free itself from the Luciferian yoke.

* While Israel is slaughtering and starving Palestinians inside the world's biggest concentration camp.......the UK, along with the EU, are implementing sanctions against the Palestinians!

Doesn't that make you mad?

Are we or are we not a Zionist state?

......and how, exactly, did that happen?
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: 3rd option... pull the plug Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Currently there are 2 firm offers and the decision will be made shortly.

Isn't there a third option -- close it down.

Given the choice of two new owners who would continue run the place as a big tent I'd rather see the plug pulled and this might be the best option because who has the time / energy to clean this place up -- I don't for sure...

johnnyvoid
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you actually said was

“As surprising as it may sound, the only intentional mass extermination program in the concentration camps of WW2 was targeted at Germans."

http://codoh.com/newrevoices/nrillusion.html

and

“Let us hope the schoolchildren visitors are properly taught about the elegant swimming-pool at Auschwitz, built by the inmates, who would sunbathe there on Saturday and Sunday afternoons while watching the water-polo matches; and shown the paintings from its art class, which still exist; and told about the camp library which had some forty-five thousand volumes for inmates to choose from, plus a range of periodicals; and the six camp orchestras at Auschwitz/Birkenau, its the theatrical performances, including a children’s opera, the weekly camp cinema, and even the special brothel established there. Let’s hope they are shown postcards written from Auschwitz, some of which still exist, where the postman would collect the mail twice-weekly.”

this was on your piece from here

http://www.codoh.com/newrevoices/nrnktrip.html

which has myseriously disappeared offline in the last two days

but thats fine because it can still be read on google cache
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd option... pull the plug Reply with quote

chrisc wrote:
ian neal wrote:
Currently there are 2 firm offers and the decision will be made shortly.

Isn't there a third option -- close it down.

Given the choice of two new owners who would continue run the place as a big tent I'd rather see the plug pulled and this might be the best option because who has the time / energy to clean this place up -- I don't for sure...

I don't know if you are aware that this 3rd option will be included in the list of options

I meant 2 offers to run it and yes the 3rd option (freeze/keep as public archive and a holding page of links to a range of available fora). All three will be put to the committee over the weekend
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd option... pull the plug Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I don't know if you are aware that this 3rd option will be included in the list of options

I wasn't.

ian neal wrote:
I meant 2 offers to run it and yes the 3rd option (freeze/keep as public archive and a holding page of links to a range of available fora). All three will be put to the committee over the weekend

3 sounds good to me... if people are interested a UK board could be added to the Truth Action forum: http://truthaction.org/forum/

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say good riddance.

No matter how intelligent a person may seem in one dimension, the stupid - as evidenced by writing about the 'positive aspects' or the 'upside' of the much misunderstood social dymanic of 'every convenience' Dachau - are no asset to this campaign, or humanity in general, whatsoever.

And that's allowing mucho leaway in assuming it is just a manifestation of stupidity, which I don't accept for one moment.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
So, what’s all the fuss about, chaps? Well, glad you asked. A year or so ago I posted a couple of articles – carefully researched, from months poring over books in the British Library, every reference checked

Eh?!?!?!?

So how come you just come out with a bunch of standard, unoriginal Holocaust denial canards of startling age and implausibility?

I mean - come on. You state -

Quote:
Rudolf Höss, the former Commandant of Auschwitz, signed on March 15, 1946, a document averring that he had overseen the slaughter of two and a half million Jews, and this was read out on 15th April at Nurnberg. That day signified the birth of Auschwitz’s horror-myth. Two weeks earlier, Höss had remarked

Certainly, I signed a statement that I killed two and half million Jews. I could just as well have said it was five million Jews. There are certain methods by which any confession can be obtained, whether it is true or not.

Decades later, an account was published of how Höss had been tortured for three days and nights without sleep by a British army team in order to extract that statement.[51] In a letter to his wife, Höss apologised for his ‘confessions’ and explains that they had been extracted from him under torture[52]. The victorious Allies could not have their ‘truth’ come out at Nuremberg, without the assistance of torture.

Yet you also state

Quote:
You can read the Hammer-horror account in, e.g., Auschwitz by Lawrence Rees (2005)

Clearly implying you've read it. Yet if we turn to page 363 of that very book we read -

Quote:
There are Holocaust deniers who point to the abuse Hoess suffered at the hands of British soldiers immediately following his arrest and claim that this discredits his confession. But whilst it could be argued that his inital statement was tainted, during his subsequent imprisonment and interrogation...there is no evidence that Hoess was mistreated again. It was during this subsequent period that he wrote his memoirs - indeed, he remarks in them how grateful he is to his captors for giving him the chance to write his personal history - and neither then, nor in the witness box when he had the open opportunity to do so, did he recant any of his original confession, though he did feel secure enough to record that he had initially been beaten by his British captors

They even dramatised his being beaten up on capture for the accompanying BBC documentary series.
Indeed, his memoir is totally explicit about his torture, yet this totally central piece of evidence to his torture - much firmer than a 'remark he made to someone' - is totally ignored by you. It's a standard denier tactic because his memoir, rather inconveniently, is also totally explicit about gas chambers.
It's a banal point about a banal denier claim. You could try to argue his memoir was forged, altered, he was mind controlled, replaced by a compliant Stepford Hoess android - the usual fare. But no. You inevitably cite Legions of death (page 101 of how to be an internet Holocaust denier), repeat a canard that doesn't actually serve to contradict 'official history' as stated in a book you sneer at, then tell us how amazingly meticulous you are.

I could go on with other examples (and as always I'm keen to stress I am no expert on this subject. Far from it. Actually, I recall noticing you'd offered out your detractors to a debate on the subject, yet I see no evidence you've actually tried to debate the subject anywhere people really know what they're talking about (so obviously not CODOH). Another standard tactic - steer clear of the actual historical expertise (or ban and/or censor them if you're CODOH)). In fact, I started on a couple of others, but I'm wary of sparking people off on another Holocaust debate and flouting moderation policy*. Though - by crikey - why anyone would concoct an argument from incredulity about how come the Nazis weren't taking holiday snaps of their genocidal actions (after they banned taking pics of einsatzgruppen actions for reasons that would be obvious to anyone) is beyond me.** In fact, given e.g. stuff about concerns about death rates coming to the fore is already well accounted for in 'official history' (and which you again ignore rather than refute) I wonder what the f*ck you've actually bothered to read beyond the same predictable bunch of tired old denial tracts.

But basically what you've written in the article posted here is "I've read a lot of Holocaust denial material, me". Nothing more. It is totally unoriginal, is 'information' any numpty could pull off the net with little effort and which anyone with a brain and some time could easily locate a plethora of standard counter arguments against, arguments you neither acknowledge nor attempt to refute. It is thus 100% worthless as "research". Yet you write it, stick your real name on it and post it on the net.
Why?
What were you trying to accomplish?
Then you cite as references a who's who of crackpots, Nazis and anti-semites. You even cite k0nsl. Have you actually read his posts at RODOH? The guy is a dick - it makes you look about as credible as citing Killtown would. You cite his website which links to - among other unsavoury sites - Stormfront. And you wonder why you're being called a Nazi (!?). And, as I previously said, opt for the likes of Nazi clown Zundel and blatant anti-semitic propaganda site JudicialInc among your other 'sources'. But then I can't understand why anyone flaunting their academic credentials would see fit to cite articles on Rense as a source and expect to be taken remotely seriously. You'd be better off citing articles in woman's own
Why?

Now you start digging yourself into a bigger hole by trying to backpedal and totally drop yourself in it re JohnnyVoid's last post, apparently assuming nobody will be looking closely at what you've previously said.
Why?

(Btw - re your 'only Germans were exterminated' claim - let's ignore that by uncritically citing Bacques' claims in other losses you've again simply ignored all critiques of work you cite. It's as if you simply haven't noticed people actually do talk about this stuff outside the insular fantasy bubble of CODOH)

I just can't understand where you're at.

edit - In fact, can I ask - which non-Holocaust denial historical works or other non-Holocaust denier material did you read during this period of rigorous research of which you speak?

*I hope mods are ok with Holocaust points made in the context of this particular thread, mainly to express my bemusement at Astro's claim of academic rigour. I will not start debating the subject again. But if blackcat can post 'information' about Ann Frank's diary he clearly hasn't even bothered to check out elsewhere, I feel I should be able to make a couple of points in the context of this particular thread and to make a particular point.
**Just for the record (and OTTOMH), there is a claim that an inmate did manage to take a picture of corpses in a chamber and hide the film by burying it. Obviously, this was never found so can only be regarded as a totally uncorroborated story, possibly totally apocryphal. There are those famous couple of Auschwitz pictures which were taken at great risk that did get out but obviously don't show gas chambers. Deniers 'debunk' them. Though, Astro, you presumably believe the Jews could easily have taken a few snaps on their mobile phones or - given your claims about a kind of Auschwitz/Butlins - simply purchased a fun camera from the camp Superdrug between lounging by the pool and watching films. But - of course - it was obviously a piece of piss to go round photographing nonsense in the gas chambers and then simply e-mail jpgs to the times from the Auschwitz internet cafe wasn't it?
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He talked about Auschwitz, not Dachau. Even the official Holocaust story no longer claims Dachau as an "extermination camp".

You really know nothing about the Holocaust, do you?You're so quick to judge others who have looked into the details though.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
He talked about Auschwitz, not Dachau. Even the official Holocaust story no longer claims Dachau as an "extermination camp".

You really know nothing about the Holocaust, do you?You're so quick to judge others who have looked into the details though.

Well - duh!
I misnamed a concentration/holiday camp.

So shoot me, while avoiding the point of the post, and your mentor's stupidity/other motivation.

It's them or us.
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mentor? Never even heard the guy's name until a couple of days ago.
Gain some knowledge about the subject of the Holocaust before criticizing others who have taken the time and trouble to investigate these matters would be my advice.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
.....the stupid - as evidenced by writing about the 'positive aspects' or the 'upside' of the much misunderstood social dymanic of 'every convenience' Dachau - are no asset to this campaign, or humanity in general, whatsoever.

The reason for pointing out the existence of these 'leisure' facilities is not to imply that the camp was a lovely place where everyone wanted to be and all were having a jolly good time working for Fritz......but to emphasise his view that Auschwitz was a work camp where maintaining some level of morale mattered (for production), not an extermination camp as we are now being asked to believe.

Some say it was converted into an extermination camp in later years. Even David Irving now says that some camps in the east were extermination camps. All the evidence I have seen about Auschwitz indicates that it was a work camp where many tens of thousands died, mostly during two outbreaks of typhus, and that nowhere near 1.1 (or are they now saying 1.5 million) died there.

No one wants to minimise the suffering of those who perished in the camps. No one wants to minimise the appalling racial persecution of the Jews....

......it remains, however, important to expose lies......especially when these lies are being used to intimidate people against speaking up against oligarchical evil and a genocide that is being committed today, right now against enemies of Israel by our own controlled governmental and media apparatus.

This, Ian, is why this issue remains important.......and is also so very connected to 9/11.
Mer-curious
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But we're discussing it! I think NK has stuck his neck out (which may have been a very stupid thing to do) but personally, I admire that kind of bravery. I wish I had that kind of courage--but I'm equally glad I'm not on the receiving end of the flack. He's been accused of all matter of utter BS but his point is clear: why can't we discuss this without reacting in a hysterical manner? What the hell is wrong with asking questions and looking beyond what was crammed down our necks in GCSE history? NK did not personally kill anyone. Are his comments insensitive? Without a doubt. Did he approve of the murder of millions of people? Get out of it. Let us get it into perspective: it is not a crime in this country to enter into debate (yet). NK's "crime" is that he is ahead of our time--we're not ready to discuss what he sees as important just yet. He paid a pretty big price to test the boundaries of our freedom of speech, being thrown out of UCL after 15 years, but as they say, "no publicity is bad publicity." http://www.thejc.com/home.aspx?ParentId=m11&SecId=11&AId=59657&ATypeId =1
I hope he adds this latest travesty in some upcoming book. Better yet, let's do our own research (we all have passes to the British Library, right?) and prove him wrong. Oh. . .oops UCL/"Rachel" might not like that: they like to do things the Nazi way.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
Gain some knowledge about the subject of the Holocaust before criticizing others who have taken the time and trouble to investigate these matters would be my advice.

Given your previous prediliction for quoting links from the well thumbed and far from sanitary source known as CODOH, I find your 'who he?' assertion regarding NK disingenuous to say the least.

Gain some knowledge of how real life works outside of conspiracy circles would be my advice.

It's them or us.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rachel has got yet another scalp.
Dont forget she previously managed to get a blogger ?Felicity J Lord? arrested after a manhunt and imprisoned.
So hell hath no fury......etc

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
chek wrote:
.....the stupid - as evidenced by writing about the 'positive aspects' or the 'upside' of the much misunderstood social dymanic of 'every convenience' Dachau - are no asset to this campaign, or humanity in general, whatsoever.

The reason for pointing out the existence of these 'leisure' facilities is not to imply that the camp was a lovely place where everyone wanted to be and all were having a jolly good time working for Fritz......but to emphasise his view that Auschwitz was a work camp where maintaining some level of morale mattered (for production), not an extermination camp as we are now being asked to believe.

Some say it was converted into an extermination camp in later years. Even David Irving now says that some camps in the east were extermination camps. All the evidence I have seen about Auschwitz indicates that it was a work camp where many tens of thousands died, mostly during two outbreaks of typhus, and that nowhere near 1.1 (or are they now saying 1.5 million) died there.

No one wants to minimise the suffering of those who perished in the camps. No one wants to minimise the appalling racial persecution of the Jews....

......it remains, however, important to expose lies......especially when these lies are being used to intimidate people against speaking up against oligarchical evil and a genocide that is being committed today, right now against enemies of Israel by our own controlled governmental and media apparatus.

This, Ian, is why this issue remains important.......and is also so very connected to 9/11.

It is perfectly possible to speak out against Israeli policies without having to cosy up to what seems a balatant (though doomed) rehabilitation exercise for neo Nazi's - aka, CODOH.

Protesting that they might have some "good research" is equivalent to saying you only buy Readers' Wives for the articles. Maybe you do, but you're still perceived as a w*nker.

Nobody is accusing you of being a neo Nazi - but who you associate with, inoocently or otherwise - can be just as damning.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:

Really? But you're this site's number one CODOH groupie. So you're telling chek he needs to take "the time and trouble" you reckon you have, yet you're clearly not too familiar with what's on the site you're totally wet for.

kbo234 wrote:
but to emphasise his view that Auschwitz was a work camp where maintaining some level of morale mattered (for production), not an extermination camp as we are now being asked to believe.
Some say it was converted into an extermination camp in later years.

It was a vast labour camp that also had an extermination function for part of its existence.
So technicality speaking it's a totally banal observation that Auschwitz was never an extermination camp in the way, say, Treblinka was.

Last edited by Dogsmilk on Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had read "astro3"'s thread at CODOH. But I had no idea of his real identity. Why do you think otherwise? I live up here in Scotland and know personally no other person who shares my skepticism of the Holocaust story. All my aquaintances believe 100%....they can't tell me a single thing about it though.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
I had read "astro3"'s thread at CODOH. But I had no idea of his real identity. Why do you think otherwise? I live up here in Scotland and know personally no other person who shares my skepticism of the Holocaust story. All my aquaintances believe 100%....they can't tell me a single thing about it though.

So you didn't notice that an astro3 posts here and have the thought occur to check if it's the same poster? Despite the fact this very poster raised 911 issues on CODOH?
Ok then.

Quote:
know personally no other person who shares my skepticism of the Holocaust story. All my aquaintances believe 100%.... they can't tell me a single thing about it though

If only they would see fit to periodically spam discussions with links to an assortment of CODOH threads. Their lives would be enriched.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo I disagree. If you want to expose the evil oligarchs behind the 'war on terror' genocide arguing the toss over holocaust does not help indeed is extremely counter productive. The unanswered questions of 9/11 and 7/7 are the key issues to focus and in terms of exposing Israel false flag terror issues like USS Liberty or the Lavon affair are far more relevent and less sensitive than holocaust discussion. Surely you can see this?
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did think that the two incarnations of astro3 were probably the same person. But I had no way of knowing the posters real name - very much as I don't know yours. Rather pointless discussion this.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander wrote:
But I had no way of knowing the posters real name

Yeah you did.
It's on here.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=4872&highlight=911
Check out footnote 4.
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You overestimate my attention to footnotes! OK i had a way of knowing the author's name then...i just didn't click on Footnote 4 on that thread:-)
Must be more thorough in future.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You overestimate my attention to footnotes!

That's just crying out for me to make a snide comment Very Happy
Alexander
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. I realise i left the door open there. Well done for resisting the temptation:-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: