FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is the Truth Movement Doomed?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eogz
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Is the Truth Movement Doomed? Reply with quote

I've been reading and contributing to this site for a good while now.

I can't even begin to put myself in the real researcher or massive contributors shoes, but have been doing my bit, albeit a small one.

I got interested in 9/11 about 4 years ago.

Since then I have come across some amazing research and work done by so many people, often with litle or no resources or who dedicate their lives, time, money, health and energy into working to uncover that which they feel is wrong.

Yet....

The whole movement is so divided, those that agree on small issues are divided by the cult of personality and ego.

Those that control certain aspect of their little empires are seen to be somewhat unfair.

There are your NPTers, CDers, Thermiters, Energy beam weaponers, all divided and all working in theri little groups to get their version of the truth across.

Yet there are those of you that agree pretty much on each others ideas, and blam there are fights over who is a Shill, government plant, MOD.

Sorry folks, but if there was a NWO, they'd have won already, I'm betting my money on the elites, not necessarily a shady satanic NWO, however regardless of who they are, they have already won!

I'll keep on reading, I'll keep on trying to find things out and keep on telling everyone I know how I feel.

I'm not however going to keep on using this site, I couldn't really tell you who I thought was right or wrong.

So i'm off, I'm sorry, but this is ridiculous, with this kind of division the preverbial chocolate eating contest in the chocolate factory wouldn't be much of a success.

Goodbye and good luck.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think as a centralised movement yes you're right. The "Movement" is dormant if not dead. It is the easiest thing in the world to infiltrate and disrupt a "movement" with a centralised structure.

The way I think things will evolve is small localised groups doing their own thing.

I know little about beams being directed from space, or how no planes hit the towers.

The "Movement" has been too quick to come up with its own explanations of what happened on that day. What people would do well to concentrate upon is simply showing the official story is, and cannot, be true. I think that line of campaigning is one the whole "movement" could agree upon.

It is then up to the governments to defend their positions.

I also tend to have a mistrust of people who are making money from the events of that day or 7/7. Write books and papers by all means, but the authors should be very public about the money they take to cover their costs and how they have used surplus to campaign. Everyone has to pay their bills, I accept that, but profiteering off mass murder doesn't sit well with me.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note duplicate thread removed Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding the OP, my thoughts are: well, yes: nothing worthwhile was ever easy

And whenever people come together, for any purpose, what is created is a reflection of the people involved

In the society we have found ourselves in human values and behaviours have been so distorted for so long it was never going to be anything but an uphill struggle, and those distortions are present in and challenges for any movement

Which is why for years I have consistently championed the importance of inner self development and done my best to pursue the same

At the same time, compassion and understanding is required for others on their own stages of their own journey

If this is not for you at this time eogz I can certainly understand and wish you all the best

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gandalf the White wrote:
At the same time, compassion and understanding is required for others on their own stages of their own journey

The crux of spiritual existence indeed. Love, compassion and empathy provide the giver with all one needs in life.

Farewell 'eogz' and good luck yet I cannot help remarking that if one bows to the Dark Force then it has won.

As a final suggestion here, might I recommend W.G.Carr's 1958 book entitled 'Pawns in the Game', online at:-

http://www.yamaguchy.netfirms.com/7897401/carr/pawns_index.html

missing chapters can be found at scribd.com

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it isn't.
The lies are rotting on the shelf.
Just look at the present public and political attitude to Afghanistan.
Stefan and Daniel's spat is a storm in a teacup.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote

Quote:
The "Movement" has been too quick to come up with its own explanations of what happened on that day. What people would do well to concentrate upon is simply showing the official story is, and cannot, be true. I think that line of campaigning is one the whole "movement" could agree upon.

Quite agree Busker. In essence that is what all the different "groups" are campaigning on . My thoughts are if some people are convinced in no planes but still arrive at the "bleedin obvious" then jobs almost done.

I particularly like the presentation by Richard Gage of Architects and Engineers and also David Ray Griffin. They just seem to present the evidence without getting too drawn into speculation.

Its just a natural curiosity that some want to find all the answers in one go .and perhaps connect the dots wrongly.

Movement is not dead it may well have become a juggernaut that is moving more slowly

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:

The way I think things will evolve is small localised groups doing their own thing.

Very probably. In many ways this has happened already and it makes the movement more difficult to infiltrate and steer in the wrong direction.

Busker wrote:
The "Movement" has been too quick to come up with its own explanations of what happened on that day. What people would do well to concentrate upon is simply showing the official story is, and cannot, be true.

Agreed

Busker wrote:
I think that line of campaigning is one the whole "movement" could agree upon.

I don't. There are some who think it is our job to work out what happened. That's not my approach, but their research and speculation may contribute something of value.

Busker wrote:

I also tend to have a mistrust of people who are making money from the events of that day or 7/7. Write books and papers by all means, but the authors should be very public about the money they take to cover their costs and how they have used surplus to campaign. Everyone has to pay their bills, I accept that, but profiteering off mass murder doesn't sit well with me.

I agree.

I think the movement might transform into one concerned with false flag terrorism in general, rather than just 9/11. To a degree it has already done this.
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole thing is like an evolutionary exercise.

We're hard-wired to 'connect dots', 'jump to conclusions' and fabricate nice, linear stories about causality.
We're not made for truth. We're made for maximizing the probability to pass on our genes.

In any case, the psychopathic sickos may rest assured we'll 'kick the darkness till it bleeds daylight' (metaphorically speaking of course; violence is for retards).

We have already tilted the consciousness toward the light, and will continue to do so.

In the process of doing so, we might as well stick to what we truly know and ditch outright all conjecture and speculation (unless of course it's used knowingly to generate hypotheses that are then rigorously and relentlessly tested against the evidence).

The credibility of this loose collective stems from the renowned technical experts that have become part of it and, by using the scientific method, exposed how ludicrous the official story really is.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: