FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is really pissing them off!!! I did it!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim for Zeitgeist
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: This is really pissing them off!!! I did it!!!!! Reply with quote

I said I would have this split in the convention 3 months ago it has happened just as I planned.
I am the big winner Tuesday May 6th 2008!
Obama lost every state I focused on. Clinton eked out victories, never a clear one.
I said I would have this split in the convention 3 months ago it has happened just as I planned. I am glad the lackeys from the right helped me to do this. I find you all have been good usable Charlie’s to help free the planet. I love it when you tow my line and do my work as I see it needs to be done.

I am glad the lackeys from the right helped me to do this. I find you all have been good usable Charlie’s to help free the planet. I love it when you tow my line and do my work as I see it needs to be done.
When I came out in favor of the Reverend Wright you all changed your tune to kowtow to him the very next day. Obama even changed his tune the very next morning. I am so grateful to you all for all your good service. Good hookers everyone, especially you Rush, the best lay of all. Thanks for ALL your help you drug addled jerk. Thanks for operation Chaos it did just what I wanted. Yes I have been Wright about it all from the beginning.
Since my track record is untainted for 11 months as to the truth I have to wonder, just why are they still lying to you all? There must be some very heavy payoffs circulating around.
I have made my intentions clear from the beginning and they haven’t. WHY?
My battle is for all of us but they are only for a few of us. Kind of exclusive aren’t they! Sell outs to the people everyone, all traitors to the country. Just how much have they all been given for turning their backs on us all?
I noticed my former buddy Jeff Farias has gotten some better guests since I left his radio show, how much they given you old buddy to sell out?
I have to wonder, if me telling the truth isn’t acceptable just what is it they are telling you all or neglecting to do so.
Well let’s start with the Federal Reserve central banking system!

Why aren’t they telling you the truth about what it does to our country? It’s the old taking care of number one syndrome.
Why are they so scared for themselves that they commit treason by keeping you all in the dark about it and selling out the country. By saying nothing they help enslave the world. Must be a lot of payoffs going around and you the people are taking it up the ass because of their lies. There are too many mouths to feed, as I have said before, to care about the rest of us.
I have stopped one of these antichrist's and there is still, at least one more they have brought up maybe a lot more of em. The other I know of has a belt buckle with the SS deaths head on it. His daddy was a Nazi also I have heard and guess what, he is married to a Kennedy.
I am unable to post the pictures I am talking about. It is the cover of Time Magazine, title is Who needs Washington? Old Arnold is there with his arm around another man. His coat is open and the deaths head belt buckle peeks out. Done with that purpose, to show who they want in charge.
They were desperate to get Obama to make way for the main event, Gov. Shwartzineiger. He is the one Obama is to make way for, the ultimate so called antichrist, the death dealer to us all. No prophecy but a plan they told us all about centuries ago as to what their actions would be and to what end. They were telling everyone their plans for the rest of us. No prophecy just a plan worked up by some very evil people. They want world of death instead of life. They take the long view and plan accordingly. They proceed in silence with their relentless plans for the enslavement of the world.
Below is a picture of the Belt buckle and the Schwartz, subtle but yet stupid as to show your hand so easily.
I will have more to say later. This is enough to digest for now.

Tim Winckler for THIS GEEKS REVOLT

http://p100.ezboard.com/fdrumsofwar86845frm11

Here is Norman Dodd to tell you all just what these freaks have been doing to the world.
He was an investigator for the old REESE commission back in 1953. The story he tells will rock your world. It is only about 1 hour long but in that hour he proves that not only is the history wrong but that these foundations which are fronts for the central bankers are where our wars are plotted. A staff person was given permission by the Carnegie Foundation to read the minutes of their board all the way back to 1908.
He was surprised when they offered to do this. He figured that they were too young to know what the notes contained.
Old man died just after making this in 1983
Spread this video to everyone. It tells the best picture in the shortest amount of time. Everyone can be aware in a flash as to just what they have been doing to us all. Defiantly pass it on and let em know I told you so.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7373201783240489827

The Illuminati 2, The Antichrist Conspiracy shows them in all their perverted glory.
The Illuminati 1&2 Especially 2!
This movie will show you just what sort of Looney Toons Mofos I am battling in this revolt. They are Fing nuts!
If this truth doesn’t beg you off OBAMA then you are lost and will help bring about the annihilation of most people on the planet, you mark my words.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2520685067426174224&q=The%20Il luminati%202%20duration:long&hl=en
Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: