FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Undebunkable audio fakery evidence
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Undebunkable audio fakery evidence Reply with quote

this analysis of audio from different 9/11 footage is, in my view, undebunkable

this thread should be moved to the 911 news section by the mods
if not, i expect a point by point rebuttal of the video's

time to start taking this seriously

audio f*ckery pt 1

Link

pt2

Link

pt 3

Link

pt 4

Link
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also check these out:

Link

Link
Jack
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is beyond ridiculous. I stopped watching after the first video compares "whimpers" - apart from the fact they are totally different sounds, what is the purpose of this "fakery" supposed to be?

I mean, I knew a video called "audio f*ckery" would be dreadful but come on.

this is an embarrassment, i'm very angry!
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I stopped watching after the first video compares "whimpers"

why are you replying if you ain't watched it?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: undebunkable audio fakery evidence Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
this analysis of audio from different 9/11 footage is, in my view, undebunkable

If you'd thought all the easily debunkable cr*p you've previously posted was 'debunkable', you wouldn't have posted it (I hope - because then it would just be plain vanilla disinformation). So 'your view' isn't much of a recommendation, quite frankly.

jfk wrote:
this thread should be moved to the 911 news section by the mods if not, i expect a point by point rebuttal of the video's

Though not until you give a point by point explanation of why it should be, surely?

jfk wrote:
time to start taking this seriously

chortle chortle chuckle etc. etc.

It's them or us.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though this video may be questionable in terms of taste, it does offer some remarkable new footage that does appear to suggest an element of fakery.

Link
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks dogmilk. Can you eamil the link to Dr Judy Wood and Jim Fetzer as the clip should put to bed the NPT . Laughing
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfk wrote:
Quote:
I stopped watching after the first video compares "whimpers"

why are you replying if you ain't watched it?

If you don't have some proof that YOU didn't overlay that "OMG" bit yourself, I suggest you sod off.

-Alex Jones
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Though this video may be questionable in terms of taste, it does offer some remarkable new footage that does appear to suggest an element of fakery.

Link

No need to slander us potheads... but that video, while mildly questionable in taste, makes the point almost perfectly.

-Alex Jones
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No need to slander us potheads

Yes - I think if smoking cannabis automatically turned you into an NPT believer, NPT would be a mass movement by now.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if smoking cannabis automatically turned you into an NPT believer I would be simon shack
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped smoking quite a few years ago. Does that mean I'd stop believing in planes altogether, since 9/11 hadn't occurred yet? Smile

Also: damn you, Dogsmilk, and your straight-faced Brit humor. You frightened me for a second...

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
I stopped smoking quite a few years ago. Does that mean I'd stop believing in planes altogether, since 9/11 hadn't occurred yet? Smile

You seem to have hit on the awful truth.
There are no planes.
There never were.
There never have been.
It was all a psy-op by Tesla and Glenn Curtiss to make the Wright brothers look foolish.
I bet they're not laughing now.

http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/2007/12/whole-truth-about-no-planes .html

It's them or us.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump!
Stealth_0073
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something to consider regarding the above film.

Simple reaction time is usually defined as the time required for an observer to detect the presence of a stimulus. For example, an observer might be asked to press a button as soon as a light or sound appears. Mean RT is approximately 180 to 200 milliseconds to detect visual stimuli, whereas for sound it is around 140-160 milliseconds.

That's quite quick.

Want to rethink some of the films claims?
Stealth_0073
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
Something to consider regarding the above film.

Simple reaction time is usually defined as the time required for an observer to detect the presence of a stimulus. For example, an observer might be asked to press a button as soon as a light or sound appears. Mean RT is approximately 180 to 200 milliseconds to detect visual stimuli, whereas for sound it is around 140-160 milliseconds.

That's quite quick.

Want to rethink some of the films claims?

the video was to show you that multipliable audios have been inserted into
the fake video, not about reactions times the same woman appears on 99%
of the plane videos and documentaries aired by the uk.

Link
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the video was to show you that multipliable audios have been inserted into the fake video, not about reactions times the same woman appears on 99%of the plane videos and documentaries aired by the uk.

Could it simply be editing? To create dramatic effect?

Are the clips presented as being authentic originals?Where are these fake clips taken from? Do they preface the 'fake' clips by announcing that both the audio and visuals belong together?
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't feed the jfk. He'll get used to it, keep coming back, and we'll never get him reacclimated to the wild.
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
jfk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MORE EVIDENCE:

Link
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the female voices compared are not the same person.

If you think two women running around screaming "oh my god" in New York is proof of audio fakery I really would suggest watching two or three episodes of 'friends'. You're almost guaranteed to hear that phrase at least 5-10 times in each one.

Granted, each episode you'll see is exactly the same in that case, but I digress.

There really is a simple way to prove or disprove the claim made in the film.

Run the voices through a voice recognition system and see if they have the same voice - match.

Don't ask me where to find the equiptment for I do not know.

But until you have an identical match this film is mere conspiracy-overload.

Please stop. Please.

Last edited by Lee on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, seriously. I know I'm 'feeding the beast' in my own way by even posting this, but if we stop replying to jfk's goofy nonsense, eventually he'll stop posting it.

..... right?

gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt it TBH....

unfortunately the npt/fakery sock puppets and spambots seem to have an infinite capacity to keep on repeating the same old cr@p - but thankfully it's been so discredited now that most people recognise it for what it is.
Stealth_0073
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:
Ok, seriously. I know I'm 'feeding the beast' in my own way by even posting this, but if we stop replying to jfk's goofy nonsense, eventually he'll stop posting it.

..... right?

gruts wrote:
doubt it TBH....

unfortunately the npt/fakery sock puppets and spambots seem to have an infinite capacity to keep on repeating the same old cr@p - but thankfully it's been so discredited now that most people recognise it for what it is.

Link
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gruts wrote:
I doubt it TBH....

See, this is the trouble with you you critical types.
You just don't get it, so NPT'ers have to keep repeating the propaganda until it sinks in. And if that's good enough for The Prez, it's good enough for Stealthbot_0073.

The simple truth is you're just not into the groovy out-there, so I'll make this simple for you.

You probably think that an event, filmed from several different angles on different types of camera, with different types of lens, from different perspectives, light directions and altitudes would look different, right?
WRONG!
How can it it when it's all THE SAME THING?
You only think they should be different cos the perps WANT you to think that. And because you're a sheeple, obviously.

The perps planned for everything, but they didn't count on NPT LOGIC breaking the sheeple's trance-like media slave brainwashing.
So DON'T BE A SHEEPLE.
JUST SAY NO.
Get your brain in gear and get your head around NPT which isn't dying a slow and neglected death AT ALL like what you'd maybe think after looking over Shillklown's site LET ALONE Genghis and Rick Spergal's tumbleweed parking lots AND despite more reappearances of the same old, same-old than you'd get in a decade of summer re-runs.

I've no doubt that's what Stealthbot_0073 would have said if they had been able to put a sentence together or even if they wanted to BUT DIDN'T, without being rumbled as another wave of the same old mindless repeater clones.

Try not to think about it all too HARD.
Just remember to not be A sheeple.

It's them or us.

Last edited by chek on Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TmcMistress wrote:

..... right?

I see, and I get what you're saying, but it's a Catch 44 situation.
Which is kinda like a Catch 22, but doubly so.

It's them or us.
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
You just don't get it, so NPT'ers have to keep repeating the propaganda until it sinks in. And if that's good enough for The Prez, it's good enough for Stealthbot_0073.

The simple truth is you're just not into the groovy out-there, so I'll make this simple for you.

You probably think that an event, filmed from several different angles on different types of camera, with different types of lens, from different perspectives, light directions and altitudes would look different, right?
WRONG!
You only think they should be different cos the perps WANT you to think that. And because you're a sheeple, obviously.

The perps planned for everything, but they didn't count on NPT LOGIC breaking the sheeple's trance-like media slave brainwashing.
So DON'T BE A SHEEPLE.
JUST SAY NO.
Get your brain in gear and get your head around NPT which isn't dying a slow and neglected death AT ALL like what you'd maybe think after looking over Shillklown's site LET ALONE Genghis and Rick Spergal's tumbleweed parking lots AND despite more reappearances of the same old, same-old than you'd get in a decade of summer re-runs.

I've no doubt that's what Stealthbot_0073 would have said if they had been able to put a sentence together or even if they wanted to BUT DIDN'T, without being rumbled as another wave of the same old mindless repeater clones.

well I've always thought that critical thinking and truth seeking went hand in hand but apparently I'm wrong - and what you really need to do in order to work out what really happened on 9/11 is to blindly and uncritically believe whatever nonsense some npt numpty has uploaded to youtube - even if it's just a compilation of the same old drivel that's already been discussed to death and shown to be garbage.

watching the first part of spambot_0073's clip reminded me of an old post of mine on the subject of perspective:

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=92047#92047

it's not rocket science....
TmcMistress
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:

WRONG!

So DON'T BE A SHEEPLE.
JUST SAY NO.

Chek, don't make me report you to my CIA paymasters. 'cause I'll do it.

Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealth_0073 wrote:
TmcMistress wrote:

..... right?

gruts wrote:
doubt it TBH....

Link

I've said this before and I will say it as many times as I need to for it to get through to the NPT crowd... the footage with the horizontal path is quite close to what was visible to me from the Brooklyn Bridge in person. Unfortunately, I was not in the habit of bringing my cam to work, so you'lll have to take that on my word.

Regardless, even *IF* there was some faked footage (which I don't consider out of the question), there WAS a plane.

-Alex Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: