FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michel Nostradamus stops the Randi-Dawkins-Myers Corp.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidmabus2006
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Michel Nostradamus stops the Randi-Dawkins-Myers Corp. Reply with quote

FINAL DRAFT FOR MASS CIRCULATION:

please FWD your appreciations to randi@randi.org and richard.dawkins@oum.ox.ac.uk

SEE HOW WE CAUSED THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICAN ATHEISTS, ELLEN JOHNSON,
TO QUIT HER JOB AND STOPPED RANDI'S MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL
CHALLENGE:

for randi & dawkins and all the so-called "critical thinkers"

the ORIGINAL *KING OF TERROR* VIDEO.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGsOqPDkIZY

the *MODEL* of mental health:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zBEbfiaZTfc

"Look at the ANGLE OF THE KEY....see that, see that...."

what an idiot this Randi is.....a REAL CRITICAL THINKER....

Visit:

http://nostradamus-usa.netfirms.com

to see how we stopped the MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL challenge.....
watch carefully the consequences of Randi's *idea*.....

For over 40 years James Randi Zwigert (is this even a REAL NAME?) has
had total control over who and how the testing was conducted, yet
despite all this he has terminated the challenge.

The ONLY REASON why the challenge was stopped is because he lost and
refused to pay.
Apparently, Randi likes to break the rules when it serves him:

"14. This prize will continue to be offered until it is awarded. Upon
the death of James Randi, the administration of the prize will pass
into other hands, and it is intended that it continue in force. "

Great force.....it's over......

where is my MILLION DOLLARS, you LITTLE *NO-NAME* FRAUD

PS: Almost Forgot: Love the IRONY of the *bs* sign over Randi's
ugly head....
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if Dawkins were right, his arguments are shallow and brittle as a crisp.

He says there is 'no evidence' of a creator......

......well, many of us disagree.

I have my own personal experience and no vapid, stunted, blathering infant like Dawkins is going to convince me I have misinterpreted my own deepest experiences by throwing out literally meaningless rubbish like this.

If he talked about spiritual events, how they feel to the individual and how they inflict on the mind of that person, I might be inclined to listen to him......

.......but obviously this whole massive part of human reality is outside his personal experience.

That is not unusual either.

For most people it is extreme circumstances that have take them to their most meaningful and transformative spiritual realisations.

In my opinion it is discreditable of Dawkins to pontificate about matters about which he clearly knows nothing.

Most people, even if they do not believe (as, once I did not myself) have the humility to realise that there might be more going with people of faith than than an outsider can calculate by thought alone.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a piece of work is man.

The deeper subconcious message of Dawkins is that humans are only animals. What better way to dumb us down?

I'm not sure whether or not the elitists really believe in evolution because they all have their pecking orders (based on money and property) just like some kinds of herd/pack animals do.

Then there's this

10 Years Jail For Creation/Intelligent Design Speaker
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12597

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
davidmabus2006
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and to wrap up:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s4WoXpnf7-I
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080513/wl_uk_afp/britainreligionsciencej ewseinstein

Quote:
Belief in God 'childish,' Jews not chosen people: Einstein letter

Tue May 13, 9:02 AM ET

LONDON (AFP) - Albert Einstein described belief in God as "childish superstition" and said Jews were not the chosen people, in a letter to be sold in London this week, an auctioneer said Tuesday.

The father of relativity, whose previously known views on religion have been more ambivalent and fuelled much discussion, made the comments in response to a philosopher in 1954.

As a Jew himself, Einstein said he had a great affinity with Jewish people but said they "have no different quality for me than all other people".

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.

"No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this," he wrote in the letter written on January 3, 1954 to the philosopher Eric Gutkind, cited by The Guardian newspaper.

The German-language letter is being sold Thursday by Bloomsbury Auctions in Mayfair after being in a private collection for more than 50 years, said the auction house's managing director Rupert Powell.

In it, the renowned scientist, who declined an invitation to become Israel's second president, rejected the idea that the Jews are God's chosen people.

"For me the Jewish religion like all others is an incarnation of the most childish superstitions," he said.

"And the Jewish people to whom I gladly belong and with whose mentality I have a deep affinity have no different quality for me than all other people."

And he added: "As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power. Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."

Previously the great scientist's comments on religion -- such as "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" -- have been the subject of much debate, used notably to back up arguments in favour of faith.

Powell said the letter being sold this week gave a clear reflection of Einstein's real thoughts on the subject. "He's fairly unequivocal as to what he's saying. There's no beating about the bush," he told AFP.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

And he added: "As far as my experience goes, they are no better than other human groups, although they are protected from the worst cancers by a lack of power......

His political antenna was not as highly tuned as his physics antenna was then (even if he did say this in the 1950's)......wonder if his religious sensibilities were any better?
Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
What a piece of work is man.

The deeper subconcious message of Dawkins is that humans are only animals. What better way to dumb us down?

I'm not sure whether or not the elitists really believe in evolution because they all have their pecking orders (based on money and property) just like some kinds of herd/pack animals do.

Then there's this

10 Years Jail For Creation/Intelligent Design Speaker
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=12597

Of course they believe in evolution, hence "social Darwinism".

-Alex Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: