FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remember the Lone Gunmen from X-Files? Please read!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Remember the Lone Gunmen from X-Files? Please read!! Reply with quote

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that an episode of "The Lone Gunmen" series aired in the US (available here on DVD) released before 9/11 had a plot that goes like this:

The Lone Gunmen, while on a airliner find out that the government is planning to fly plane/s into the twin towers, when they warn the pilots they try to divert the plane from the towers but the plane is being flown by remote control.

(naturally they divert it in the end!)

Couldn't believe this wen I saw the clip, anyone think this is where the idea came from?

Please view the clip here:

http://www.stargods.org/LoneGunShow.html

And notice the episode date is 4th March 2001!!!

Ade.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know if they got the idea from that or if that was made as a part of something to fall back on or to implant thoughts in peoples minds far in advance of an actual attack.

they can simply use it to turn around and say anyone accusing them clearly watch to many movies and then offer the clip as an example, or it could of been to implant that this type of scenerio only happens in movies and they would'nt do it real life.

i reckon movies are used to influance our thoughts or paint an impression in advance of anything that needs our opinion.

was watching back to the future the other day on t.v, the doc got shot by arab terrorists in bandana's, i thought to my self why arabs? why terrorist? it didnt make sense. was it one of many mind implants to paint us a picture of who terrorists are? flight 93 crash scene evidence is a bandana they claim belonged to one of the terrorists, it could of already been there or belonged to someone else, how they know it belonged to a terrorists ill never know.

my point is though they stereo type a character/arab/terrorist then find the stereo type items at the crashscene as though bandana somehow can only mean terrorist. so i dont think they got the idea from that episode i reckon it was pre mind implant/cover "you watch to much t.v" kind of defense.
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Remember the Lone Gunmen from X-Files? Please read!! Reply with quote

StopThe9/11CoverUp wrote:
Couldn't believe this wen I saw the clip, anyone think this is where the idea came from?

Was the series shown in Afghanistan?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Remember the Lone Gunmen from X-Files? Please read!! Reply with quote

Hi all,

It has come to my attention that an episode of "The Lone Gunmen" series aired in the US (available here on DVD) released before 9/11 had a plot that goes like this:

The Lone Gunmen, while on a airliner find out that the government is planning to fly plane/s into the twin towers, when they warn the pilots they try to divert the plane from the towers but the plane is being flown by remote control.

(naturally they divert it in the end!)

Please view the clip here:

http://www.stargods.org/LoneGunShow.html

And notice the episode date is 4th March 2001!!!

Ade.

Actually, this is very well known and has been discussed to death (no pun intended).

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBF THe Clancy book came out well before that...
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What bugs me is I had a pirate copy when it first came out in the states, but taped over it cos it was a bit rubbish. If only I'd known it would have achieved such mythical status...
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
TBF THe Clancy book came out well before that...

If you are going to be pedantic about it, Queen Victoria had a plan to demolish the WTC using barrels of gunpowder.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol!
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, what number episode was this? NNTP groups occasionally carry full re-runs of the series, should be able to find it in a month or two
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc wrote:
BTW, what number episode was this? NNTP groups occasionally carry full re-runs of the series, should be able to find it in a month or two

I believe it was the season pilot so presumably episode 1

"No one could of imagined flying Planes into buildings!"

Oh really?

Remote controled civilian airliners at that....

If nothing else, its more spooky than the X-Files ever was

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Yes, that's right.
I recall reading somewhere it was never shown again after 911 to avoid upsetting people.
And the series bombed anyway.
However, I'm sure someone's stuck it on the net somewhere.

kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1995 when the clancy book was published, presumably he came up with the idea some time before that....

Then of course, there's the cover artist involved too......

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/000647974X.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_ V1057187899_.jpg
Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possible reason for this producion;

Who watches X-Files?

Many millions of TV viewers find X-Files entertaining, whilst a small proportion may watch it for some kind of insite into what has or is going to happen. This small majority may be considered "Conspiracy theorists" whom idolise the two agents Mulder and Scully.

Why was this episode produced and why is it so similar to what conspiracy theorists say happened?

This episode was produced purely as entertainment and was in no way meant to be viewed as some kind of secret message about future terror attacks. Anyone who saw this and claims that this is the way it was carried out are conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do than to confuse people with their own lack of capabilities in telling the difference between reality and fiction. This is an obvious case of people with very large imaginations.

Wasnt something similar brought up with the film 'Long Kiss Goodnight'?

Yes again, this is an example of "Conspiracy theorists" lacking the brainpower to create their own conspiracies and using Hollywood as an inspiration for their paranoid fantasies.

And this ladies and gentleman is what to expect when you ask these types of questions. So there is your answer.

StopThe9/11CoverUp
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hey I was just asking if anyone had heard about it lol.

But you got to agree the " nobody could have thought this would happen" sounds even more hilarious!!

Now anyone remember that music band that had to change the cover of their cd because it showed planes hitting the twin towers? was this b4 or after the event?
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hazzard wrote:
Possible reason for this producion;

Who watches X-Files?

Many millions of TV viewers find X-Files entertaining, whilst a small proportion may watch it for some kind of insite into what has or is going to happen. This small majority may be considered "Conspiracy theorists" whom idolise the two agents Mulder and Scully.

Why was this episode produced and why is it so similar to what conspiracy theorists say happened?

This episode was produced purely as entertainment and was in no way meant to be viewed as some kind of secret message about future terror attacks. Anyone who saw this and claims that this is the way it was carried out are conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do than to confuse people with their own lack of capabilities in telling the difference between reality and fiction. This is an obvious case of people with very large imaginations.

Wasnt something similar brought up with the film 'Long Kiss Goodnight'?

Yes again, this is an example of "Conspiracy theorists" lacking the brainpower to create their own conspiracies and using Hollywood as an inspiration for their paranoid fantasies.

And this ladies and gentleman is what to expect when you ask these types of questions. So there is your answer.

with everything you say here i agree, however would'nt it be good to make something that labels something along the line that you are saying before you actually carried it out. it would simply be labeled as a conspiracey theorist lacking the imagination to come up with their own conspiracy if the truth started to surface. car'nt anyone see what im trying to say?

make a film of your plan before you do it, that way its gonna be dismissed as a possibility as it just a wacko conspiracy theorist lacking his own imagination when the act is actually carried out.
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Lone Gunmen TV show predicted 9/11 Reply with quote

Anybody with a Digg account want to Digg this?

http://www.wejustfoundout.com/0_The_Lone_Gunmen_and_9/11.html

Quote:

The Lone Gunmen and 9/11

The terrorist attacks of September 11th on the World Trade Center have attracted a lot of conspiracy theories blaming various other groups than the named Al-Qaeda linked terrorists. I personally, have no opinion on the matter, but I was certainly intrigued when I read recently about a very similar event being dramatised in a US television show called "The Lone Gunmen"

The Lone Gunmen was a short-lived spin-off of the hugely popular X-Files franchise, where three nerdy conspiracy theorists would assist agents Mulder and Scully from time to time.

What is most intriguing is that the plotline for the series pilot concerns an attack on the World Trade Center by attempting to crash an aircraft into it. This aircraft is controlled remotely by a computer cracker, and disaster is averted at the last moment by the show's heroes. It turns out that a shadowy department within the US government is responsible for the plot, which is designed to stimulate public desire for increased weapon spending and overseas wars!

This episode was broadcast on 4 March 2001, six months before the actual terrorist attack, but it is remarkable that an episode watched by more than 10 million people in the US alone has been referenced so rarely in the media. Frank Spotnitz, one of the program’s four executive producers said, 'I woke up on September 11 and saw it on TV, and the first thing I thought of was The Lone Gunmen, but then in the weeks and months that followed, almost no one noticed the connection.'
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a well known part of 9/11 theories and was even featured on the bbc whitewash files last year when they interviewed Frank Spotnitz (?) who worked on the show.

Many people said the shows producers were trying to warn the public about the attacks but Spotnitz denied this and called everyone who questions the Official Conspiracy Theory a cult follower.

The great thing is one of the actors from this show ( and the X files) Dean Haglund thinks it was an inside job.

The Beeb didn't interview him though...no surprise there.

But the whole story shows up the claims from Bush and Rice that "No one could have predicted terrorists would fly planes into buildings".

Well no. The writers of the lone gunmen did. But maybe that's what the Kean Commission meant by "a lack of imagination"
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure. I was pointing out a new website containing that info - with an untouched "Digg" button.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mods - what's this doing here in 'news' !!

merged with a december 2006 topic

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've recently obtained my boxset of DVDs for "The Lone Gunmen" - and its a terrific TV series. If you like the 1960's Avengers then this has similar sort of humour.

The Pilot episode has a remote controlled plane flying towards the Twin Towers. (Remember this came out in March 2001).

Plot spoiler:

I thought the most telling point was the aircraft missing the tower and hitting and knocking over a pole... especially since the Pilots for 9/11 truth cannot obtain a scenario with the Pentagon plane, using the data supposedly from it obtained from the FOI, that where the plane actually hits any of the lampposts outside the pentagon....
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
kc wrote:

"No one could of imagined flying Planes into buildings!"

Oh really?

Remote controled civilian airliners at that....

If nothing else, its more spooky than the X-Files ever was

Just more coincidences

Sept 10 2001 Donald Rumsfedt admits Dov Zakheim lost 2.3 Trillion $
Dual Citizen Rabbi Zakheim happened to be CEO of company that made remote control systems for planes. He was also responsible for 737 Boeing purchases for tankers.

Some say that it is so obvious Jews did 911 we are MEANT to find this out.

Dallas
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hey I was just asking if anyone had heard about it lol.

But you got to agree the " nobody could have thought this would happen" sounds even more hilarious!!

Now anyone remember that music band that had to change the cover of their cd because it showed planes hitting the twin towers? was this b4 or after the event?

Spooky part is that the "band" was a rap act called "the Coup".

9-11-01 was also the US release date for the Slayer album God Hates Us All - and there were posters for it all over West Broadway that day. Not that I think there is any connection to the attacks, but it was VERY creepy.

-Alex Jones
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: