FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Corrs guitarist Jim Corr says 9/11 'an inside job'
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Corrs guitarist Jim Corr says 9/11 'an inside job' Reply with quote

Quote:
CORRS guitarist Jim Corr has claimed that there was overwhelming evidence that the 9/11 attacks in America were carried out by "rogue elements" of US President George Bush's "neo-con administration".

link

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going from 9/11 to NWO is always a step too far in getting people to accept the truth.

That link to the Irish Independent then links to
http://www.friction.tv/ftv_debate.php?debate_id=1962&gclid=CISn7M_7zZM CFRSb1Qod_kHWhQ

Where there is opportunity to debate...
chem
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Corrs guitarist Jim Corr says 9/11 'an inside job' Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPfszpqq2o4
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm impressed! He seems to be totally across the bigger picture and communicates it clearly
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fantastic asset this guy is.....and I just thought of him as a great guitar player.

Brilliant delivery of the case re the 'New World Order' ("tiptoe totalitarianism" as he puts it) and 9/11 Truth.

God bless you Jim......makes me proud to be an Irish musician.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Jim Corr says 9/11 inside job by rogue US elements... Reply with quote

Corrs guitarist: 9/11 was an inside job

Friday, May 30, 2008

Corrs guitarist Jim Corr has claimed that there was overwhelming evidence that the 9/11 attacks in America were carried out by "rogue elements" of US President George Bush's "neo-con administration".

In a rare intervention into the political arena, the male singer with The Corrs band also came out against the Lisbon Treaty claiming that it is a "tip-toe totalitarianism in the West".

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...cle3750417.ece

Radio Interview with Jim Corr: http://audio.todayfm.com/files/corr-1.wma

Front Page of the Star Irish National Paper!

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soz it's already posted in 9/11 news section:

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=14858

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is surely likely that Jim Corr(who has been studying these issues for the last 3 years, since he got off the road) is a regular visitor to these pages.

He lives in UK/Ireland and is into 9/11 Truth.

It'd be good to hear a word from you Jim.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he came across as a very eloquent speaker.

He has a lot to lose as well, so he'll get a pint of the black stuff off me if I ever meet him. Wink
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim was apparently at David Icke's meeting at the Brixton Academy.

Front page of the Irish newspaper "The Star":

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan Stack must be dancing round his kitchen and chewing his carpet at the same time.

This is the first time 9/11 has made a serious appearance in the mainstream media in Ireland. Ireland is more 'locked down' than even we are......so after all his efforts the matrix has cracked a little....because a pop star said something.

.....still....go Jim!
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except for the word "freak" the rest of the article was ok, surprisingly enough. Again, and I mentioned this earlier, going from 9/11 to NWO is a jump too far for the uneducated public. I guess Jim's angle of attack from the Lisbon's treaty bounced him into making that leap. Proof again that we can't go any faster than clearing up the 9/11 crime before going after the total neo-con agenda.

Another article - quite favorable - in

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/article3750417.e ce

with links to Robert Frisk and Marion Cotillard articles too. This should make people think...
chem
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic ad hominem attack on Jim Corr in todays Irish Independent. Of the kind that would make even Monbiot and Cockburn blush. Embarassed
http://www.independent.ie/opinion/columnists/ian-odoherty/are-you-look ing-for--a-conspiracy-theory-just-ask-jim-corr-1394248.html
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Independent appears to be open for comments. 7 to 1 in favor of Jim at the moment...

They have published my comment.

I encourage people to add polite support for Jim's courageous public comments
Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the comments section limited? whenever a comments secton is opened in a media website it easily runs into 100s.

Sincere congratulations to the Independant! However rubbishing the article published, it gets people talking, and in group discussion there must be some who can demonstate the simple truth, 'that the official version of 9/11 is a frabrication'.
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comments section has been pruned down. It was up to 21 comments. It is now down to 9. (I suspect they are limiting comments to people from Ireland). The commenting is still largely supportive of Jim.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scienceplease wrote:
The comments section has been pruned down. It was up to 21 comments. It is now down to 9. (I suspect they are limiting comments to people from Ireland). The commenting is still largely supportive of Jim.

My comment got accepted and now it has been deleted. Limiting the comments is a wise idea but they still remain objective. IMO, that is a good sign of moderation.

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any Irish friends you might think about trying to show them the dangers inherent in accepting the EU's Lisbon Treaty or you might forward a few links to them......

They are the only Europeans allowed to vote on the Lisbon Treaty and the vote is happening on 12th June!

Jim Corr's exposition of where the EU is likely to lead us is spot on. Here are a couple of decent links.

http://thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=8720

Jim Corr interview (he talks, quite brilliantly, about the Lisbon Treaty and 9/11):
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4M37506t2Y
Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf6N0X4Z-_o
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim is reasonably eloquent and obviously has done a fair amount of research - good on him for speaking out. The problem is that any interviewer in the mainstream media is so far away from knowing the topic that it can become a bit farcical (rather like Icke talking to Wogan).
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at what this whining creep O'Doherty has filled his column with today. It seems he took a bit of abuse himself for his adhominem attack on Corr.

Didn't like it did he?

Is anything sadder than anonymous web cowards?

By Ian O'Doherty

Monday June 09 2008

I'm Ian and I have a confession to make. Everything you read in my column is a lie. In fact, everything you read in the column is dictated to me every morning by my evil paymasters, who use my massive global popularity to warp the minds of impressionable people into believing what I write. Even though I know it's a lie.

But that's just the kind of spineless, cynical, money grabbing swine I am.

And why am I coming clean and admitting my appalling secret to you now at this late date? Well, I've been done up like the proverbial kipper by the intrepid sleuths of the blogosphere.

After one reader alerted me to a thread on an Irish political site, I was rather shocked to learn so many things about myself. Most notably that I am just a whore who writes what he's told for the money.

And how did the person who posted it know about that? Well, I had personally told himself, apparently. Which came as something of a shock.

Obviously, any hack who says they don't want people writing about them is telling fibs. And any hack who reckons that people are only going to write nice things about them is even more deluded than usual.

But, unlike newspapers, nobody has to declare their identity in what they post on-line, and therefore this extra liberty they're afforded means that they can get away with more than they would ever be able to in print or radio.

D'interweb has always been home to crazies, of course. In fact, part of its genius is its democratisation of opinions. Got a beef with George Bush? Cool, simply set up a blog or message board or create a site and, bingo, you're in business.

It has provided a forum for those who previously felt voiceless and impotent and has, in the process, completely changed the landscape for print media as well, which can only be a good thing.

Blogs, like journalists, fall into the usual categories. Some are fantastic; witty, informative and impressive, while others come across as simply the product of a diseased mind.But the rage and venom and bile that permeates many message boards is indicative of the sense of power enjoyed by people who give themselves a stupid nickname and know that they don't have to face the consequences of what they write.

And while the lies that have appeared about me online were either irritating or hurtful (not to mention one or two which simply made me want to start breaking some legs) they were essentially harmless -- invented conversations, allegations of dodgy private practice and so forth. Others haven't been so lucky.

Wikipedia is not a blog, obviously, and is notoriously unreliable. But the principles of remote character assassination remain the same and my colleague Kevin Myers was shocked when his entry was altered to include an astonishing allegation against the man which was cruel and vicious beyond the realms of any reasonable disagreement. It was also cowardly beyond belief and beyond contempt.

Sometimes fake entries can be quite amusing -- I was particularly flattered when it was once alleged that I had been having a long term and loving relationship with Derek Mooney -- but the number of malicious trolls out there seems to double with each passing month.

Anonymously posted messages are simply the electronic equivalent of graffiti on train station toilet doors -- utterly worthless and probably very mad.

And surely, one would have thought: where is the fun in insulting someone when they won't know it was you who did it? One of the things that these bloggers seem incapable of realising is that no matter how much they might hate an individual journalist, at least the object of their ire isn't afraid to put their name to what they write.

And that automatically places them higher on the evolutionary ladder than the tinfoil helmet merchants who send their furious, libellous and delusional screeds into cyberspace.

And as regards the allegation that I simply write what I'm told?

Well, while laughing about it with a libel lawyer friend of mine, she made the interesting point that the main libel was not against me, actually.

In fact it was against Tony O'Reilly: "After all, do you think he really wants people to think that he tells you to write that *?"

A fair point, well made.

- Ian O'Doherty

If you're in Ireland add to the comments please.

http://www.independent.ie/template/ver1-0/forum/filter.jsp
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked hard to see if he's making any substantial points

nothing

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
chem
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Corr: 'I'd stand for election to save Ireland from the Freemasons'
Singer cites secret societies and microchipping among his fears

Musician Jim Corr has revealed he would like to contest a future general election to oppose plans for a world government.

The Dundalk-born member of the Corrs recently provoked controversy when he claimed rogue elements of the Bush administration were responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

In an interview with the Sunday Tribune, the pop star spoke about his political ambitions and his belief that the government is populated by members of the Freemasons.

Corr explained: "I love playing music but I wouldn't rule anything out down the line. I imagine it would be an incredibly difficult job but if I felt we were going in such a bad direction, then maybe I would stand. I would be an independent because I am not affiliated with any political party."

However he admits to have been drawn to Sinn Féin during the public vote on the Lisbon Treaty. "Certainly the views of one party did resonate a bit more with me this time. Because of what we've experienced as a nation. Six hundred years of tyranny under the British establishment. We cannot forget that and here we are giving away our national sovereignty to a new European federal state."

The 43-year-old was a vocal anti-Lisbon Treaty campaigner and he does not regret his much-published outburst which has been perceived as anti-American.

Corr claimed explosives had been planted in the Twin Towers and that evidence had been disposed of by New York mayor Rudy Giuliani.

"There was a backlash against me in the media and I fully expected it. But I tell you what, I was very surprised and overwhelmed by the support I got from people. This came through texts and emails that were read out on radio stations. It meant a hell of a lot to me and I just want to say thank you to the people who supported me."

Today FM's Gift Grub comedy slot produced a sketch on the controversy but Corr believes there was more to it than meets the eye.

"I heard that sketch, and while I laughed, I tell you the guy who wrote it knows an awful lot more than he is letting on. About the whole conspiracy in general. It was in his wording. He was clued in. I'm not going to be specific about it but it was clever in the way it was done."

Corr became interested in the new world order post-9/11 but his three glamorous sisters don't seem to share his enthusiasm.

"I don't think my sisters would be into singing about stuff like this and in no way do my views necessarily reflect the views of anyone else in my family. This is something I have been studying myself."

Separated from former fiancée Gayle Williamson since 2006, Corr spends most of his time looking after his property investments and travelling back and forth to Belfast to see their son Brandon (1).

Brandon's arrival last year also had a part in the politicisation of Jim Corr. "When you have children there is an extension of you into the future. You think, hang on, this may not affect me but what on earth is it going to be like for my children? You start to ask questions."

Questions like: if, according to Corr, 40% of Fianna Fáil and 50% of Fine Gael were against the Lisbon Treaty, why were so many of the country's politicians pushing to get it through?

"There are a large number of secret societies in our government, we certainly know that. The push towards global government totally correlates with the Freemasonic agenda. The way it works is that once they see a rising star, let's say a politician, they're approached, as a couple of my friends have been approach­ed, because they would see you as an asset to the brotherhood. Tony Blair is a 33rd degree Freemason. That's fairly common knowledge. Sure the Queen is grand patroness of the World Freemasonry. Silvio Berlusconi is a high level Freemason. President George Bush is a member of the Skull and Bones, the Yale secret society, which is an off-shoot of the Freemasons."

While Corr says he doesn't know if Taoiseach Brian Cowen is a Freemason, he fears that despite the No vote, we need to keep an eye on Europe.

"Imagine the nightmare of genetically modified foods being pushed onto our farmers. This might sound extreme but there is a component in GM foods called Agro bacterium which has been shown to alter human DNA. You don't want to be eating that.

"There's another agenda to microchip the planet. With these chips inside our bodies they have the potential to manipulate us, emotionally, physically and mentally. It might sound like science fiction but that's what I and other people think the ultimate agenda is. It's got to be stopped."

June 22, 2008

http://www.tribune.ie/article/2008/jun/22/jim-corr-id-stand-for-electi on-to-save-ireland-fro/
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish we had someone like Jim in the UK
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Corr wrote:
Today FM's Gift Grub comedy slot produced a sketch on the controversy but Corr believes there was more to it than meets the eye.

"I heard that sketch, and while I laughed, I tell you the guy who wrote it knows an awful lot more than he is letting on. About the whole conspiracy in general. It was in his wording. He was clued in. I'm not going to be specific about it but it was clever in the way it was done."

Today FM's Gift Grub sketch (MP3)

QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
anybody who still believes the official Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld version of events truly needs their head examined

Question: How do you get physics, chemistry and 9/11 truth into the entertainment section of a newspaper?

Answer: tag it onto Jim Corr

Laughing

Herald.ie -- The O-Zone: 05/05/2009
By Olaf Tyaransen

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-town/the-ozone-05052009-1728 871.html

TUESDAY: Here's a story that'll interest Jim Corr. Recently Open Chemical Physics Journal published a paper with the snappy title: Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Centre Catastrophe.

Authored by an international team of physicists and chemists who had forensically examined the WTC dust, the peer-reviewed article stated: "We conclude that the red layer of the red/grey chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material."

If correct, the paper destroys the official story that "no evidence" exists for explosive or pyrotechnic materials in the WTC towers, and is devastating to the official explanation that the buildings were demolished solely by hijacked planes.

Needless to say, the story hasn't been widely reported anywhere in the mainstream media. Not possessed of the expertise to understand the science, The O-Zone can't really comment on the veracity of their claims. However, I found an online TV News interview on Denmark's national station with one of the main physicists, and he made a very interesting comment: "Two airplanes hit two skyscrapers on 9/11 -- yet three skyscrapers collapsed that day. Symmetrically." (Another building, WTC7, collapsed that day).

Conspiracy theory? Of course -- yet another one. But anybody who still believes the official Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld version of events truly needs their head examined.

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe quite a neat way to get the message out Wink

A couple of brief points:

If correct, the paper destroys the official story that "no evidence" exists for explosive or pyrotechnic materials in the WTC towers, and is devastating to the official explanation that the buildings were demolished solely by hijacked planes.

On the specific topic, until such time as another paper that refutes Harrit's claims gets peer-reviewed and published in a respectable journal (like Bentham), the truth in the specific matter for the scientific community is as per Harrit's paper.

It's important to understand that.

What one beLIEves or not has no significance whatsoever.

Conspiracy theory? Of course -- yet another one.

I disagree: peer-reviewed published science is not 'conspiracy theory'.

In fact, it is as far from 'theory' as it gets.

You only get into 'theory' when you start speculating about, for example, how the explosives got there, who put them, etc.

But anybody who still believes the official Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld version of events truly needs their head examined.

Don't give hypotheses to these people, just facts.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why we need a royal (or people's) commission on our unbiased warcrime supporting media

'9/11 Was Staged' - The Crackpot Ravings Of Jim Corr
By Luke Lewis
Posted on 26/10/09 at 01:31:27 pm

Remember Jim Corr? The only male member of tin-whistling Celtic folk-rockers The Corrs, who was so quiet and anonymous he was represented in 'SMTV' skits by a bloke with a paper bag over his head?

Well, turns out that placid exterior conceals a seething mental viper's nest of fear and paranoia. Since The Corrs went on hiatus in 2007, the guitarist has emerged as a ranting conspiracy theorist in the David Icke mould. He doesn't believe the world is run by seven-foot-tall lizard people - but his theories aren't far off, in the goggle-eyed nutjob stakes.

Here he is, last year, explaining the "overwhelming evidence" for the fact that 9/11 was "a staged terrorist attack… by rogue elements within the Bush administration," designed to facilitate the implementation of a global "scientific dictatorship, a technocracy".

The softly-spoken musician is opposed to the Lisbon Treaty, since he thinks it's a "stepping stone towards a One World Government", orchestrated by a shadowy "Illuminati", who are plotting to seize control of the planet.

There is hope for us subjugated drones, however. On JimCorr.com he explains that, "The light at the end of the tunnel is that millions upon millions of people are waking up to this unfolding Orwellian nightmarish agenda which will be averted once we collectively waken up."

But he goes on to warn his disciples: "Be aware of what is called 'Counter Intelligence Programme' or 'Co-Intel-Pro'… Learn also how the mass manipulation technique known as the 'Hegelian Dialectic' or 'Problem - Reaction - Solution' is being used against humanity to great effect."

Blimey. I don't remember any of that cropping up in the lyrics to 'What Can I Do?' Still, at least he's not so far down the path to foaming-at-the-mouth extremism he doesn't exhibit at least a modicum of self-knowledge. "I'm leaving myself open to ridicule here," he admits towards the end of his 9/11 radio interview. You can say that again.

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=123&title=9_11_was_staged_the_c rackpot_ravings_of_&more=1

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
[/youtube]
acrobat74

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
This is why we need a royal (or people's) commission on our unbiased warcrime supporting media

'9/11 Was Staged' - The Crackpot Ravings Of Jim Corr
By Luke Lewis
Posted on 26/10/09 at 01:31:27 pm

Remember Jim Corr? The only male member of tin-whistling Celtic folk-rockers The Corrs, who was so quiet and anonymous he was represented in 'SMTV' skits by a bloke with a paper bag over his head?

Ha!
Whatever some Matrix journo-automaton says, there are many titans of modern pop & rock who realize what's happening: from Eminem, Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) Tom Morello (RATM, Audioslave) and Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) to Matt Bellamy (Muse).

Bellamy even claims to have read Brzezinki's 'Grand chessboard' Smile

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim Corr is a very active poster on Facebook Wink
Much to some of his audiences disgust Very Happy

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: