FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kids Set For Matrix Future. This Scares Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Kids Set For Matrix Future. This Scares Me Reply with quote

This really scares me. Programming kids with "knowledge" bypassing the normal channels. MOD involvement, half million kids.

Quote:
Children will learn by downloading information directly into their brains within 30 years, an education expert has predicted.

Chris Parry, the new chief executive of the Independent Schools Council, said "Matrix-style" technology would render traditional lessons obsolete.

He said: "It's a very short route from wireless technology to actually getting the electrical connections in your brain to absorb that knowledge."

Mr Parry, a former Rear Admiral, spent three years determining the future strategic context for the military in a senior role at the Ministry of Defence.
He said the Keanu Reeves thriller may not look like science fiction in 30 years' time.

"Within 30 years, sitting down and learning something will be a thing of the past," Mr Parry said.

"I think people will be able to directly access, Matrix-style, all the vocabulary you need for a foreign language, leaving you just to clear up the grammar."

Mr Parry is now preparing the ISC's 1,300 private schools, which collectively teach half a million children, for a high-tech future.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080530/tuk-kids-set-for-matrix-future-d ba1618.html

Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather reminds me of this: Applying Brain Science to Teaching and Learning. This may explain the current passion for neurolinguistic programming (NLP) being now run in schools.

http://www.brainconnection.com/edu/

I just wonder who writes the programmes and produces the material.

It seems 'Lessrain' are some of those doing so: Click on the 'Less rain' link in the following and check out the people.

http://www.channel4learning.net/sites/sos/credits.html
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also featured here:

http://itn.co.uk/news/3c6e12c1200afdfca7dee5bb3cc176e4.html

Intriging, a company named 'Less Rain' features in it's showreel cartoon aircraft with trails flying over partly cloudy cartoon islands,and the clouds disappear every time Question

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lessrain state on their website that they have a commitment to 'weather
management.' One of the staff likes to jump into toddlers pools and eveyone is happy.
Another lives in an underground cell, with crumbling infrastructure. Supposedly they are
involved in developing online science games which conform to the national curriculum.
Frighteningly, yes, they are correct, the one game I looked at: 'Fashion Victim',
does conform to the national curriculum, textiles in science.
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few odd connections:

The chain of Academys in Birmingham: Ninestile Federation has a head-teacher (Sir Dexter Hutt) with a Marxist history, he's now running more on the south coast:

http://www.sec-ed.co.uk/cgi-bin/go.pl/features/article.html?uid=505
Quote:
Not many of the headmaster knights in Britain can claim a youthful dalliance with Trotskyism. Sir Dexter Hutt does. This Blairite uber headmaster, knighted in 2004, was once close to Tariq Ali's International Marxist Group. Today, nearly four decades later, "permanent revolution" is still in his lexicon but his revolution is managerial: one of leadership and transformation of the culture of failing schools. He's Mr Change: the latest revolutions Sir Dexter has brought to Ninestiles School in Birmingham are lessons two and a half hours long and problem based learning, with worldwide video-conferencing still to come. This youthful Trotskyite turned New Labour icon simply never stops, as I discovered when I spent a day with him.

Rather reminds me of Blair and Demos:

Quote:
Demos is an influential think tank based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1993 by journalists from Marxism Today, the theoretical journal of the Communist Party of Great Britain (CPGB). In the run up to the 1997 UK general election it was seen as being close to the Labour Party, in particular ex-prime minister Tony Blair.

and The Innovation Unit, with Tony Mackay (Demos).

I wonder if academy schools with people like this in place is a perfect environment for introducing such ‘innovations’ as ‘downloading information directly into … brains within 30 years’.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EIN/is_2001_Jan_10/ai_68961302

Quote:
Enterasys Networks, a leader in enterprise networking, today announced that UK-based Ninestiles School, a recognized leader in the use of Information Communications Technology (ICT), has selected Enterasys' RoamAbout(TM) Wireless technology to provide a highly mobile and secure LAN environment, allowing teachers and students to turn classrooms into temporary high-tech computer suites. Through the utilization of RoamAbout Access Points and Cards, teaching staff have access to curricular resources, CD-Rom information, Internet and innovative classroom software for recording daily attendance and marking results. The solution was selected and implemented in association with TCPIP LTD, a UK technology consultancy retained by Ninestiles School.

I do wonder why the obsession with these new build schools, where kids don't leave the building.

There is also (at least it looks like it to me) a real obsession to get all kids everywhere on computers.

http://www.xconomy.com/2008/01/25/school-is-boring-nicholas-negroponte -on-education-the-xo-laptop-and-life-after-intel/

Quote:
One day in early November, the first batch of mass-produced XO laptops—the little green-and-white machines designed by the One Laptop Per Child Foundation (OLPC) to revolutionize education in the IT-starved developing world—rolled off an assembly line in Changshu, China.
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what was said about the military control of HIV/AIDS, the same applies therefore to schools. VT Group are another company with control of schools (Walthamstow) and are also military, they contract to the MoD.
Quote:
Those that control and maintain the HIV hypothesis of aids are two basic institutions, the Centre for Disease Control, the CDC, and The National Institutes of Health and the Fesda, Maryland. Both of these institutions will probably come as a surprise to the public to learn, that they are military organisations. It was certainly a surprise to me to learn this. The leaders of the National Institute of Health and the CDC, have uniforms, they have military ranks.

And as everybody who has ever been in the military knows, there is an information flow from top to bottom. Military structures are incompatible with free and open discourse and debate which is supposed to be what science is about.

When you have these military structures in the CDC and the National Institutes of Health you can control the debate…you can control the information flow.

Not only that, since the national institutes of health are the primary source of funding for all academic medical scientific research they can control who gets funding to do what research and in that fashion they can control what gets published and more importantly, what you exclude.

(About 1:10 on the film ‘Deconstructing the AIDS myth’.)
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually before a big event collapse or war, the authorities get all high tech and futuristic or they revert to fairy tales.

We have had over the last period talk about sending astronauts to Mars now we have talk about programming knowledge into our brains.

Its all pie in the sky nonsense if one takes into account that the electricity grids may not work soon as already power cuts have occurred...

Academies are a way of getting rid of teachers professional associations by abolishing what was considered 'normal' ie lessons with breaks, places where staff could meet etc.

4 hour lessons already exist in certain institutions, the aim eventually is to replace staff with computers and self-learning in order to cut costs down to the bare minimum by employing support staff as bouncers or even getting kids to 'teach' as they already do in some 6 forms.

Schools are becoming more and more holding pens of watered down subjects where you can pass maths at a grade C with only 16%!
Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take your point...Infernally fallible all this technology.
And with the rate teachers are leaving their jobs, they might have to do something common sense to retain them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: