FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New UK driving licence hologram

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drywontonmee
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: New UK driving licence hologram Reply with quote

Last month (May 2008), I received my new updated driving licence which I'd applied for due to a change in address.

I was a bit freaked out to find a hologram of a pyramid with an eye in the centre reminiscent of the US dollar bill's Masonic symbolism. It even has the upper portion of the triangle segmented off by the top of the steering wheel, and the rays emanating from it, also comparable to the dollar imagery.

I've looked at the official site, which refers to the hologram as containing a steering wheel, but makes no mention of the pyramid and eye.

I'm trying to publicise this as widely as possible, as I think - in light of the moves to eventually amalgamate the driving licence into a compulsory ID card - that this is very suspicious, to say the least.

Driving Licence triangle - close up.jpg
 Description:
A close-up image of the hologram itself
 Filesize:  181.59 KB
 Viewed:  299 Time(s)

Driving Licence triangle - close up.jpg

Last edited by drywontonmee on Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
drywontonmee
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Wider view of the licence Reply with quote

Here's a picture of the whole front of the licence, but obviously with my details etc cut out.

Any ideas how I can further get this publicised, I tried alex jones site's news tips route, but they ignored my message.

cheers

UK Driving Licence - front.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  164.41 KB
 Viewed:  323 Time(s)

UK Driving Licence - front.jpg

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would write to your MP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: