FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nicholas Kollerstrom - Truther?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Nicholas Kollerstrom - Truther? Reply with quote

Dr Kollerstrom believes the four men who murdered 52 people almost three years ago were "innocent patsies" set up by a combination of the British, American and Israeli secret services.

He has admitted telephoning the father of one of the victims to discuss whether his daughter's body had been planted at the site of the Tavistock Square bombing.

More....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2107274/BBC-pays-disgraced-acad emic-expenses-for-part-in-77-bombings-documentary.html
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they were guilty, why did they pay to park their car at the station and why buy return tickets for the train? Question
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of reasons.

They bought the return tickets by mistake
They were having seconds thoughts and the returns were in case they wimped out.
They were going to die so who cares about saving a few quid
Return tickets are sometimes cheaper (not sure about this particular journey)

But it all being a conspiracy is far more logical.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Plenty of reasons.

They bought the return tickets by mistake
They were having seconds thoughts and the returns were in case they wimped out.
They were going to die so who cares about saving a few quid
Return tickets are sometimes cheaper (not sure about this particular journey)

But it all being a conspiracy is far more logical.

Maybe plenty of reasons. But not credible reasons - that's the point (except, of course to those so desperate to find an explanation that they don't care about its lack of plausibility). Here's why:

"They bought the return tickets by mistake"
That suggestion does not make sense. Either they asked for return tickets or else the clerk at the ticket office made a mistake in giving them return tickets after they had asked for four single tickets. Either way, it was not their mistake. Alternatively, if they purchased their tickets from a ticket machine, what are the chances of four people making the same mistake by putting in the wrong amount of money and pressing the wrong button? All return tickets and no singles, according to the police account? Nah! If one guy had bought all the tickets, he would have needed to work out how much money to put into the machine to cover four tickets. Given that, are you really telling me that he might not have noticed that he was buying return tickets instead of singles? Not credible. Confused

"They were having seconds thoughts and the returns were in case they wimped out."
If you are willing to believe that, you will swallow anything. Totally implausible.

"They were going to die so who cares about saving a few quid"
That does not address the issue. Why ask for return tickets or buy them from a ticket machine in the first place? If you knew you were soon to die, you would not specifically ask for return tickets. What would be the point? The only sensible reason for buying return tickets if that you intended to return. Geddit?Rolling Eyes

"Return tickets are sometimes cheaper (not sure about this particular journey)"
Oh, you really think these people might have been concerned about saving a few quid, knowing that they would be dead in a few hours?!! Shocked God, how I despair sometimes about the mental blindness of those who don't want to recognise problems with the official, state-mandated truth. Firstly, you propose that the supposed bombers were not concerned about the extra expense of purchasing return tickets, and then you contradict yourself by alternatively suggesting that they wanted to save money, despite knowing that they would be dead very soon afterwards. Ha! Ha! Hilarious!

You 9/11 truth skeptics really need to take Course 101 in logic and common sense. Then, perhaps, some of us might start taking your reservations more seriously. If the police version is true, then these tickets must have been bought after 7.22 am. Most commuter stations now use automatic ticket machines and these take at least one minute per ticket, let's be generous and give it 30 seconds per ticket with two machines. This would take our timeline to 7.23 am (though more likely two or three minutes more). Trains at Luton station can leave from a variety of platforms, so the platform check would have to have been done (if your planning the biggest terrorist atrocity in British history you want to hit central London in the rush hour and not end up in Bedford.) The platform check adds two minutes, and the walk two more. The timeline is way past both 7.24 am, the scheduled departure time, and 7.25 am, the actual departure time of the Luton train to Kings Cross. According to:
http://www.nogw.com/download/2005_conclusions7-7.pdf
"A joint trial took 3 Minutes 35 Seconds to walk from the ground floor entrance, up and over to the ticket office, and back down to the London Platforms 1 & 3, without even including any time to purchase a ticket."

Conclusion: there was not enough time to get to the train that left Luton at 7.25 am even if the tickets had been bought on a previous day. As that was the only one that would have got the four men to Kings Cross in time to be filmed there on CCTV at 8.26 am (the next train arrived at 8.39 am), "we have a problem, Houston!"

You skeptics want to believe in the official 7/7 story even though it has aspects whose implausibility you are indifferent to, as well as physical impossibilities such as the so-called 'terrorists' not having enough time to catch trains. Now, how logical is that, O Dull Ones? Very Happy
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Maybe plenty of reasons. But not credible reasons

But return tickets are proof. Get real.

Quote:
"They were having seconds thoughts and the returns were in case they wimped out."
If you are willing to believe that, you will swallow anything. Totally implausible.

Totally implausible because you want it to be. So you dont believe a terrorist can have second thoughts? Of course not you probably dont even think they exist.

Of course a train timetable is more proof than the eye whitnesses who saw the people blow up.

Come back to planet earth.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So you dont believe a terrorist can have second thoughts?

In the context you're suggesting:

"Look guys I know we've been planning this for ages, we're committed to die, we've been over it time and time again, we're proper fanatical and all that but - and hear me out here - why don't we get return tickets just in case we bottle it. You know how it is, you're all geared up to die for Allah and when you get there you just think 'oh sod it I can't be arsed'. Look, let's just just make sure we're not paying over the odds if it turns out we all get scared - not that we will - but if we're going to renege on our carefully planned suicide bombing, I don't want to be buying extra tickets. Ok, agreed?"
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
Quote:
So you dont believe a terrorist can have second thoughts?

In the context you're suggesting:

"Look guys I know we've been planning this for ages, we're committed to die, we've been over it time and time again, we're proper fanatical and all that but - and hear me out here - why don't we get return tickets just in case we bottle it. You know how it is, you're all geared up to die for Allah and when you get there you just think 'oh sod it I can't be arsed'. Look, let's just just make sure we're not paying over the odds if it turns out we all get scared - not that we will - but if we're going to renege on our carefully planned suicide bombing, I don't want to be buying extra tickets. Ok, agreed?"

Exactly because....well you see, the alternative is for Wibble to have second thoughts.
And that would never do.

It's them or us.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who thinks some one intending to commit suicide would buy return train tickets just in case he chickens out is living in cloud cuckoo land. Which, unfortunately, sceptics of 9/11 truth are. Sometimes, I have sleepless nights debating who are more irrational - 9/11 truth sceptics or no-planers.
Jonnolad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about they bought return tickets in case something went wrong.

Aside from that, if the only evidence they didn't do it is they bought return train tickets, then it has to be said that the evidence is pretty thin on the ground.

Let's compare the two sides:

Best evidence they did do it: matyrdom video's made by themselves

vs

Best evidence they didn't do it: they bought return tickets

This is obviously no brainer.
Jonnolad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Anyone who thinks some one intending to commit suicide would buy return train tickets just in case he chickens out is living in cloud cuckoo land. Which, unfortunately, sceptics of 9/11 truth are. Sometimes, I have sleepless nights debating who are more irrational - 9/11 truth sceptics or no-planers.
But it's presumably not irrational to think they made matyrdom video's "for a laugh" or something.

You couldn't make it up!
paul wright

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldnt make Nick Kollerstrom up
Ooops maybe they did
I had a call from Channel 4 News today wanting me to put my neck on the line regarding the results of the Kingston trial. or someone from the WYTC . In view of NK recently and then TG, how ought we to feel?
Nobody wants to stick their head above the parapet
Is there a line of cooperation that wont be co-opted to their advantage?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aint no free speech if nobody will go in front of the camera.

That camera-shyness is what they want to grow and live inside every conscious mind in Britain. So what if they pull you to bits so they did with Van Gough, and the rest.

'Seems to me this entire research community is being watched very closely by the NWO racists and warmongers.

Any means whatever that can be used to discredit any of us is employed and anonymous posters freak decent people on here out by playing mind games and weirding them.

Just have to understand how important the truth is - is all. And don't let the ******** get you down.

paul wright wrote:
You couldnt make Nick Kollerstrom up
Ooops maybe they did
I had a call from Channel 4 News today wanting me to put my neck on the line regarding the results of the Kingston trial. or someone from the WYTC . In view of NK recently and then TG, how ought we to feel?
Nobody wants to stick their head above the parapet
Is there a line of cooperation that wont be co-opted to their advantage?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has until now been absolutely no evidence of the old fashioned, 20th century type - ie solid incontrovertible - that these men were even in London that day. Until that is produced, which doesn't look like happening anytime soon, then all the rest remains firmly in the realms of conjecture.

cheers Al..
Jonnolad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
'Seems to me this entire research community is being watched very closely by the NWO racists and warmongers.

Any means whatever that can be used to discredit any of us is employed and anonymous posters freak decent people on here out by playing mind games and weirding them.

"Mind games", "weirding them"! By that do you mean asking logical questions and using reason? I'm afraid to be the one to tell you this but these things aren't considered wierd in the real world. Logic and reason are actually considered normal, essential even, for a rational debate.

As for the "anonymous posters" comment; I will happily tell you my full verifiable details if you send me a pm, as probably will all the critics. I'm only speaking for myself here but I think you'd probably be suprised (or maybe not) that I'm just a run of the mill average joe (with a pension plan from the NWO Smile )
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alwun wrote:
There has until now been absolutely no evidence of the old fashioned, 20th century type - ie solid incontrovertible - that these men were even in London that day. Until that is produced, which doesn't look like happening anytime soon, then all the rest remains firmly in the realms of conjecture.

cheers Al..

Apart from eye witnesses on the trains etc and the DNA? The evidence is there you just chose to ignore it or claim it is fake.
Jonnolad
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alwun wrote:

I'm intrigued as to what you consider to be old fashioned 20th century type evidence?
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonnolad wrote:
alwun wrote:

I'm intrigued as to what you consider to be old fashioned 20th century type evidence?

Crime, motive, witnesses, bodyparts as used in almost (but not all) murder trials. None of this evidence has ever been presented and since more than 2 years have elapsed what occurred on 7/7 is made up.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:
Jonnolad wrote:
alwun wrote:

Crime, motive, witnesses, bodyparts as used in almost (but not all) murder trials. None of this evidence has ever been presented and since more than 2 years have elapsed what occurred on 7/7 is made up.

But it has been presented, it does exist. What do you want them to do DHL it all to you?
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Jonnolad wrote:
alwun wrote:

But it has been presented, it does exist. What do you want them to do DHL it all to you?

I havent seen a single motive so far.
Nor any videos of them being in London on that day.
No bodyparts.
No witnesses of seeing them on the day.

Hence no Public Enquiry. Why bother it aint real.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No bodyparts.

What planet have you been on?

There were eye whitnesses of the men blowing up. There is DNA evidence of the bombers. There are martadom videos fromt he bombers. It is all there so either you have not done any research or you just chose to ignore it.

From One of the bombers

Quote:
I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe. Our drive and motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer. Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true God and following the footsteps of the final prophet messenger.
Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.
Until we feel security you will be our targets and until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

From the official reports, CCTV of the bombers in London:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/11_05_06_narrative.pdf

Quote:
The train arrives at King’s Cross, slightly late due to a delay further
up the line. The 4 are captured on CCTV at 08.26am on the
concourse close to the Thameslink platform and heading in the
direction of the London Underground system.

Forensic evidence to back it up:

Quote:
Forensic evidence suggests that Tanweer was sitting towards the
back of the second carriage with the rucksack next to him on the
floor.

More:

Quote:
DNA has identified the four at the four separate bombsites. The
impact on their bodies suggests that they were close to the bombs.

3 of the men (Khan, Tanweer and Hussain) have so far been
forensically linked to the suspected bomb factory at 18 Alexandra
Grove.

The 4 were identified together by CCTV at various points before
the bombings, carrying large and heavy rucksacks, consistent with
bombs of the size and nature used in the attack.
 Witness accounts suggest 2 of the men were fiddling in their
rucksacks shortly before the explosions.

It is all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Quote:
No bodyparts.

What planet have you been on?

There were eye whitnesses of the men blowing up. There is DNA evidence of the bombers. There are martadom videos fromt he bombers. It is all there so either you have not done any research or you just chose to ignore it.

From One of the bombers

Quote:
I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe. Our drive and motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer. Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true God and following the footsteps of the final prophet messenger.
Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.
Until we feel security you will be our targets and until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

From the official reports, CCTV of the bombers in London:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/11_05_06_narrative.pdf

Quote:
The train arrives at King’s Cross, slightly late due to a delay further
up the line. The 4 are captured on CCTV at 08.26am on the
concourse close to the Thameslink platform and heading in the
direction of the London Underground system.

Forensic evidence to back it up:

Quote:
Forensic evidence suggests that Tanweer was sitting towards the
back of the second carriage with the rucksack next to him on the
floor.

More:

Quote:
DNA has identified the four at the four separate bombsites. The
impact on their bodies suggests that they were close to the bombs.

3 of the men (Khan, Tanweer and Hussain) have so far been
forensically linked to the suspected bomb factory at 18 Alexandra
Grove.

The 4 were identified together by CCTV at various points before
the bombings, carrying large and heavy rucksacks, consistent with
bombs of the size and nature used in the attack.
 Witness accounts suggest 2 of the men were fiddling in their
rucksacks shortly before the explosions.

It is all there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who are the witnesses?

Videos of people after they have allegedly committed a 'martyrdom' crime aint real. Just like if I write an article in a paper and say I saw aliens, it aint enough to prove I have seen them. Paper like videos can take anything on them.

There aint no motives. Being islamic and asian aint a motive for terrorist acts. Just as valid is being white, wearing a suit and working in Whitehall.
So until you come up with a motive for the crime and show me where it was crossexamined by a judge and a jury, you are alleging a crime has been committed.

Despite having CCTV throughout London no CCTV has been produced within 6 months of the crime of them being anywhere in London. The Israeli company Verint has taken all the bus videos as it would prove there were no bombers anywhere on London buses on that day. Its dubious there was a bus driver as no CCTV has shown him being on a bus or driving one Very Happy

Now if you are to take a picture of me going into a train station with a rucksack and from that you are to assume that I exploded bombs cos you allege you found my body parts in the scene of a crime, that in and of itself isn't enough in a court of law. Pray tell me which court cross examined the acts, motives and whereabouts of the bombers within 6 months of the crime being committed, cos I missed that one as well.

You then speak of a bomb factory. What a few years later they found one, yet they never showed us one CCTV within 6 months of the acts being committed? Funny that.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So who are the witnesses?

Videos of people after they have allegedly committed a 'martyrdom' crime aint real. Just like if I write an article in a paper and say I saw aliens, it aint enough to prove I have seen them. Paper like videos can take anything on them.

There aint no motives. Being islamic and asian aint a motive for terrorist acts. Just as valid is being white, wearing a suit and working in Whitehall.
So until you come up with a motive for the crime and show me where it was crossexamined by a judge and a jury, you are alleging a crime has been committed.

Despite having CCTV throughout London no CCTV has been produced within 6 months of the crime of them being anywhere in London. The Israeli company Verint has taken all the bus videos as it would prove there were no bombers anywhere on London buses on that day. Its dubious there was a bus driver as no CCTV has shown him being on a bus or driving one

Now if you are to take a picture of me going into a train station with a rucksack and from that you are to assume that I exploded bombs cos you allege you found my body parts in the scene of a crime, that in and of itself isn't enough in a court of law. Pray tell me which court cross examined the acts, motives and whereabouts of the bombers within 6 months of the crime being committed, cos I missed that one as well.

You then speak of a bomb factory. What a few years later they found one, yet they never showed us one CCTV within 6 months of the acts being committed? Funny that.

So you simply ignore the evidence. Great argument.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:

'Evidence' which never passed through a court of law isn't evidence.
Its hearsay.
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:

Its hearsay.

That is garbage and you know it. If you dispute the evidence then challenge in a court of law. If not shut up as you argument is not valid unless you can prove the evidence to be false.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Wibble wrote:

Its hearsay.

That is garbage and you know it. If you dispute the evidence then challenge in a court of law. If not shut up as you argument is not valid unless you can prove the evidence to be false.

Politicians, media stories and police stories.
They have as much standing in the modern world as the case for the Iraq War and WMD's.

Made up stories for an infantile age which was until recently called the 'war on terror', or more appropriately terror using war.

When you find some evidence 50 years from now post it to me.
I cant wait... Very Happy
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

So when it really comes down to it you are just chosing not to believe the evidence becasue it suits you. You have no genuine reason to doubt the evidence except for you assume it must be lies. Great argument and sadly typical of the majority of "Truthers".
KP50
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Wibble wrote:

Its hearsay.

As there as been no trial of the alleged 7/7 perpetrators, how do you propose that this is challenged in a court of law? Who should we challenge and how?

The recent trial of the "trial run" accused has led to much more CCTV footage being released. Unfortunately, this just makes the fact that they named the wrong Luton train in the narrative look like a cockup too far. If they could track their movements so well, how did they have them getting on a train which never ran? And the fact that they had witnesses from the train that never ran alleging that they saw the bombers also would be interesting to a defence lawyer - were a trial ever to have taken place.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Quote:

So when it really comes down to it you are just chosing not to believe the evidence becasue it suits you. You have no genuine reason to doubt the evidence except for you assume it must be lies. Great argument and sadly typical of the majority of "Truthers".

So when it really comes down to it, you are just choosing to believe the evidence because it suits you. You have no genuine reason to believe the evidence except for you (to) assume it must be true. Great argument and sadly typical of the majority of mindless "Believers."
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KP50 wrote:

As there as been no trial of the alleged 7/7 perpetrators, how do you propose that this is challenged in a court of law? Who should we challenge and how?

The recent trial of the "trial run" accused has led to much more CCTV footage being released. Unfortunately, this just makes the fact that they named the wrong Luton train in the narrative look like a cockup too far. If they could track their movements so well, how did they have them getting on a train which never ran? And the fact that they had witnesses from the train that never ran alleging that they saw the bombers also would be interesting to a defence lawyer - were a trial ever to have taken place.

On a personal not if CCTV footage is released for the alleged Arab bombers of 9/11 from inside the cockpit of a plane, or at an airport years after the event it will be as valid as the shroud allegedly of Christ.

Footage which was never released near the crime, a Public Inquiry which was never held and motives which have never been proven even in argument, all point to a total and utter fabrication, with a complicit media, politicians and police. Thats why they created DeMenezes. To have the sword of Damocles hanging over the Met.

Its a shame to all those who are playing the game for the sake of their careers. They bought the 'war on terror' so we can return to law of the jungle fighting Arabs in backstreets and raping their women and now oil is going through the roof all they have to show for it is a bankrupt economy and a collapsing Empire. Shame on them!
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Wibble wrote:
Quote:

So when it really comes down to it, you are just choosing to believe the evidence because it suits you. You have no genuine reason to believe the evidence except for you (to) assume it must be true. Great argument and sadly typical of the majority of mindless "Believers."

What? The evidence has been presented in a legitimate manner by legitimate people. If you have any real proof it is false then challenge in a court of law. If a return ticket and a train timetable is your only evidence then dont be surprised if people dont accept your view that it is a conspiracy.

Quote:
now oil is going through the roof all they have to show for it is a bankrupt economy and a collapsing Empire.

So this was all to put oil prices up? Of course 9/11 and 7/7 were deliberate acts by the US and UK to destroy their own economies. Genius.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: