FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New 'False Flag' op against Venezuela

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:08 am    Post subject: New 'False Flag' op against Venezuela Reply with quote

Where on earth have we seen this kind of stuff before??

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news/3537

Venezuela Denies Arms Smugglers Caught in Colombia Belong to its Military
June 9th 2008, by James Suggett - Venezuelanalysis.com
A dispute has erupted over whether one of the Venezuelans arrested for smuggling AK-47 ammunition to the FARC Friday is a National Guardsman, and what the real events were leading up to his arrest. (Colombian Attorney General's Office)
A dispute has erupted over whether one of the Venezuelans arrested for smuggling AK-47 ammunition to the FARC Friday is a National Guardsman, and what the real events were leading up to his arrest. (Colombian Attorney General's Office)
Mérida, June 9, 2008 (venezuelanalysis.com)— According to the Colombian Attorney General, Mario Iguarán, Colombian officials arrested a sergeant of the Venezuelan National Guard for attempting to smuggle ammunition to the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) on Friday. Venezuela says, though, the arrested man is not a National Guardsman and pledged to carry out a full investigation of the incident “in accordance with the law.”

“Four people were captured in a flagrant act, from whom 40,000 AK-47 cartridges were confiscated,” Iguarán told the press Saturday. Two were Colombians, he said, and “two of them identified themselves with Venezuelan I.D. cards, one of whom claims to be Manuel Agudo Escalona, a junior sergeant in the National Guard.”

The Colombian government says the ammunition was destined for the FARC’s 16th Front...................

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: