FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK National Lottery Fixed!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: UK National Lottery Fixed!!! Reply with quote

Have you all noticed the Lottery draws have been moved off the Lottery TV show and now the draws take place at Camelot's HQ in Watford?

Before this move the draws were transmitted "live" from in front of an audience during the lottery show e.g. the BBC shows "One Vs 100" or "In It to Win It".

Now there is a break in the show while the draw takes place in Watford!!?

Why?, because if you are in the audience you can see how it is fixed and many people are now aware how the draw is rigged.

False audience audio comprising applause etc. is added during the draw to give the impression the draw is taking place in front an audience at Camelot's HQ!

St.
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it fixed so that the Treasury wins big money to help fund UK wars?
saint
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well greed for whatever reason.

Convenient of course that in the UK there is the "right to anonymity" if there is a major winner.

Even in the USA, all lottery winners are publicly revealed so that the public know that there has indeed been a payout.

My guess is that there is only a winner every so often in the UK the rest of the time the jackpot money goes to the treasury.
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont play then

solution.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was under the impression it was common knowledge to most. i played when it was first launched but after weeks of numbers like 23 24 27 28 etc appearing week after week i became suspicious because it was happening way to often, more than what would be expected.

one week 5 10 11 13 15 30 the next 12 29 30 32 34 41 etc.

so i stopped playing and paying attention and always turn over when the lottery is on tv.

i don't know if it is fixed, but alot of people suspect it is. maybe because they never win Very Happy, bad losers?
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Lottery simulation Reply with quote

I played the Lottery just once and I didn't win. Shortly after I had a program on my computer which simulated the Lottery. In the computer simulation I only got about a third of what I put in and doing the equivalent of a Lottery gamble every day and after the equivalent of 200 years, I still hadn't won a Jackpot!

There is more chance of being struck by lightening or dropping dead while watching the Lottery results, than winning the Jackpot!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: