FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is not a real photo of the inside of a chemtrail plane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: This is not a real photo of the inside of a chemtrail plane Reply with quote

THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO OF THE INSIDE OF A CHEMTRAIL PLANE
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=0gmj0it2ocm&thumb=6

telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carlsberg ran an airline.......
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: This is not a real photo of the inside of a chemtrail pl Reply with quote

Emmanuel wrote:
THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO OF THE INSIDE OF A CHEMTRAIL PLANE
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=0gmj0it2ocm&thumb=6

Do you have any info on that pic Emanuel ?

alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: what?? where?? when?? Reply with quote

It would pass as a very convincing mock-up, at least. Where is the pic taken, if I may enquire? I, like Mark, would be interested to know.

cheers Al..
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it went round the chemtrail internet places a while ago - quite a while ago.
its a very bad job. the red writing on the right is clearly photoshopped in on top and not part of the original image.

this kind of thing is total disinfo - a total joke.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iro wrote:
it went round the chemtrail internet places a while ago - quite a while ago.
its a very bad job. the red writing on the right is clearly photoshopped in on top and not part of the original image.

Can you elaborate exactly why any of the 'added' wording points to it being a chemsprayer? The actual words are hardly indicative of embellishing any elaborate hoax, it all seems very innocuous.

If you were going to project this as something dodgy, you'd add skull and crossbones or 'POISON'. The actual words are quite meaningless in the chemtrail context.

Apparently this is what it really is;

http://www.rense.com/general80/inside.htm

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

totally agree. ive been shocked at the level some people will go to convince people. nothing can be trusted anymore. ive just found that people are recycling u.f.o footage as actual footage from the recent u.f.o case with the helicopter in cardiff. the fact is there was no footage taken, but it dos'nt stop people making up footage of an inncident that was proven to be a lantern years ago and recycling it as the cardiff inncident. i know this has nothing to do with this topic but the level people will go to decieve was the point.

it really does make it very hard to trust anything that anyone says, mainstream media or otherwise. i just wonder how many times ive been fooled and have not worked it out, let alone the ones i can work out.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Chemtrails? Reply with quote

http://truthspeakout.blogspot.com/2007/12/chemtrails.html

Sunday, 9 December 2007
Chemtrails?

There was a time when I didn't believe the hype about chemtrails... however, after comparing several reports it now seems very likely to me that we are being deliberately poisoned from the sky.

Guardian article ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4398507,00.html )

"Millions were in germ war tests

Much of Britain was exposed to bacteria sprayed in secret trials

Antony Barnett, public affairs editor
Observer

Sunday April 21, 2002

The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public.

A government report just released provides for the first time a comprehensive official history of Britain's biological weapons trials between 1940 and 1979.

Many of these tests involved releasing potentially dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms over vast swaths of the population without the public being told.

While details of some secret trials have emerged in recent years, the 60-page report reveals new information about more than 100 covert experiments.

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution."

Oh but they wouldn't spray us with germs or chemicals would they? Well, they did and there's a 'good' chance that they still do.

Compare this video clip:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/v/okB-489l6MI [/youtube]

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh but they wouldn't spray us with germs or chemicals would they? Well, they did and there's a 'good' chance that they still do.

you're proberbly right, but when fake images and disinfo are used to prove it, it can only do harm to the case your trying to prove or raise awareness on.

take the cardiff u.f.o. inccident as an example. people have recycled footage of a earlier inccident which WAS a chiense lantern, and then passed it of as the cardiff u.f.o inccident(where no footage was captured).

people who have not checked it out will believe the footage IS from the cardiff inccident. along come the debunkers "its a chiense lantern" case solved.

everybody goes back to sleep or dismisses the inccident as a lantern when infact the footage was not from the cardiff inccident and no footage was taken or even released.

i see that chemtrail photo(fake) as the same thing. it makes you wonder if the debunkers fake this stuff to give themselves ammo to debunk it. proberbly not, but then what luck that u.f.o believers would promote disinfo and give debunkers ammo to debunk with at the same time, and chemtrail believers would fake photo's to prove their case which when exposed makes them look like decievers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: