FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Death at Angel Bay' - 9/11 themed novel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: 'Death at Angel Bay' - 9/11 themed novel Reply with quote

Published at the beginning of March.

If you go to amazon.com you can read the authors doubts about 9/11 in his own words.

here

Death at Angel Bay

or it can be downloaded

Here

Quote:
A contemporary fictional action novel - about unanswered questions and evil in high places. When journalist Colin Tyler receives a phone call in the middle of the night suggesting the brother he'd assumed had been killed in 2001 might be alive after all, it sets off a chain of events that make him face uncomfortable questions - both about his personal life and about The Attack - 9/11. He doesn't want to go back there - in any case he has his own demons to face. However, he finds himself on a journey of discovery which has horrific consequences...

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Scubadiver - a must read it looks like.

Quote:
Why did I become interested - and why have the questions never gone away? ....I have since learned from expert and highly experienced pilots that hitting a tall building at speed is just not that easy. One hit might have been lucky, but two?
What am I to make of this from an experienced pilot?
"Regarding your comments on flight simulators, several of my colleagues and I have tried to simulate the 'hijacker's' final approach manoeuvres into the towers on our company 767 simulator. We tried repeated tight, steeply banked 180 turns at 500 mph followed by a fast rollout and line-up with a tall building. More than two-thirds of those who attempted the manoeuvre failed to make a 'hit'. How these rookies who couldn't fly a trainer pulled this off is beyond comprehension."
the other collapse was WTC Building Seven, not 110 storeys but 47 storeys, which stood just nearby the Twin Towers. Building Seven wasn't hit by a plane, but during the afternoon it did what the other two did. It simply fell down. Neatly. Like a pack of cards. In six seconds.

...what am I to make of it when I read the opinion of a world-renowned scientist and the recipient of the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement , Dr Lynn Margulis:
“It is clear to me that … 9/11… was planned in astonishing detail and carried out through the efforts of a sophisticated and large network of operatives…whoever is responsible for bringing to grisly fruition this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties, must be perversely proud of their efficient handiwork. Certainly, 19 young Arab men and a man in a cave 7,000 miles away, no matter the level of their anger, could not have masterminded and carried out 9/11: the most effective television commercial in the history of Western civilization.I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be conducted.”

She’s just one of 250 prominent scientists who are calling for a new investigation. It is people such as these who have kept me interested – these and all the others listed on patriotsquestion911.com. They are the reason my questions have never gone away.

Al Francis
http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNKB7EELELVMRD5
"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: