FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Improbable Collapse given away by Senator Karen Johnson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Improbable Collapse given away by Senator Karen Johnson Reply with quote

On June 10, 2008, State Senator Karen Johnson (AZ-R) honored Blair Gadsby, who went on a hunger strike to bring attention to the cause of 9/11 truth. She addressed the Arizona Senate about the unanswered questions of 9/11 and distributed copies of Improbable Collapse to each member. You can view her speech (on video) here
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Find-Freedom.htm?At=034375

WOW! Smile

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant, TJ! This must really be the best ever from a major politician or statesman. I'll bounce it back across the Pond to interested parties.

SENATOR KAREN JOHNSON, YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT, A REAL AMERICAN HERO. BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

Though hope springs eternal, I don't think I was alone in despairing if we would ever get a politician of stature to speak the truth like this. I want to scream it out to the world, but I suppose the best I can do at present is to email news of this post around our movement.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, listened to this last week, brill. Another crack weakening the official lies. The dam will burst! I keep praying that some significant whistle blower will leak more insider info.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Karen Johnson gives an excellent presentation in her gentle quiet voice.

Pity this was only in the Arizona State senate. What is needed is for someone to speak like this in the Federal senate in Washington and in the House.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Yes Karen Johnson gives an excellent presentation in her gentle quiet voice.

Pity this was only in the Arizona State senate. What is needed is for someone to speak like this in the Federal senate in Washington and in the House.

Yep, I spoke with Noel on the phone earlier, and it deflated me a bit; I hadn't realised there were State Senates as opposed to the US Senate; a Senator was a Senator, as I thought.
But it was so good to watch and hear her 'tell it like it is'.

IanFantom
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think what we are seeing is the beginning of movement in the state senates. That was a very effective speech, and I think others will be encouraged in other states to speak out. Most crucial, of course, will be New York.

If New York can get an independent enquiry going, then perhaps we will not even need a Federal Enquiry.

I think Karen Johnson should be congratulated on the way she presented the case. Her interview at the end of the video is very relevant in to the UK, too.

Now that David Davis has focused attention on the civil rights issue here, interviews like this are very topical and relevant.

Ian Fantom
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: State Senator Karen Johnson brings Blair Gadsby Reply with quote

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lgEpaLVjgo
http://blip.tv/file/get/ChangeArizona-StateSenatorKarenJohnson657.flv

BETTER VERSION HERE:
http://911blogger.com/node/16064

DISCUSSION HERE: http://www.911blogger.com/node/16055

June 10, 2008 -- State Senator Karen Johnson brings Blair Gadsby and 9/11 Truth to the Arizona State Senate.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: