FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tue01Jul - BBC2 - Conspiracy Files 9/11 repeat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Tue01Jul - BBC2 - Conspiracy Files 9/11 repeat Reply with quote

The Conspiracy Files

Tue 1 Jul, 11:20 pm - 12:20 am 60mins

9/11

We all know what happened on 9/11, the day the world changed. Or do we? The Conspiracy Files investigates the growing number of conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

Incredibly some believe the American Government allowed or actively helped the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. Those who question the official version believe the World Trade Centre buildings were actually demolished by explosives; others ask why there was so little damage to the Pentagon's outer wall if a plane really had hit it. And why was America so unprepared when terror attack warnings had been received?

The programme travels across the United States to investigate, speaking to eye witnesses and tries to separate fact from fiction. [AD,S]

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're daring to repeat this crapsome offal? Have they no shame?
The Beeb is destined to repeat despicable Nuremberg-warranting lies until the end of time, in my experience of them
Are other msm channels any better?
I was offered the opportunity to speak (or find someone else from West Yorks to do so) to Channel 4 News, on the outcome of the Beeston-related Kingston trial. Could I find it in my heart to do so? Well no.
Any other investigators want to take the challenge?
See http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/225988-9331-0-Terror.htm

scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just seen it for the first time and was rather unimpressed.

There was so many digs at people wanting "the truth" but given the truth, "they can't accept it", etc etc. I don't know about you, but give me a couple of decent inquiries and I'd be ok! They pointed out some of the mistakes made by amateur investigators but nothing on the lack of any real investigation at all.

I guess there was an indication of LIHOP-ism at the end. Rolling Eyes

The Final Mystery will be so much better!
(not)
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our friend Ian Collins from Talksport radio (deputising for John Gaunty Gaunt) desribed this new low in trash telly this morning as.... "perfect journalism"(sic)...he had to be being the ironic shockjock someone please reassure me!!

Why have the beeb repeated this at this time, government pressure? I've just watched the Shanksville coronor saying what he said at the time about there being no bodies or aircraft on loose change final cut, totally unambiguous Smitty you twobob hack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: