FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The UK Government Is A Conspiracy Theorist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: The UK Government Is A Conspiracy Theorist Reply with quote

Shock News: The BBC says..
The UK Government Is A Conspiracy Theorist

Russia 'backed Litvinenko murder'

The murder of former Russian agent Alexander Litvinenko was carried out with the backing of the Russian state, Whitehall sources have told the BBC.

A senior security official has told Newsnight there are "very strong indications it was a state action".

Mr Litvinenko, who was a fierce critic of former Russian President Vladimir Putin, was poisoned in London in 2006.

UK investigators suspect former KGB agent Andrei Lugovoi of the murder, but he has always denied any involvement.

The BBC has been told that Russia's internal security organisation, the FSB, operated under Mr Putin with far more autonomy than the organisations usually entrusted with foreign espionage operations.

Our source said: "We very strongly believe the Litvinenko case to have had some state involvement."

Newsnight has also learned that officers at MI5 believe they thwarted an attempt last summer to kill another Russian dissident, Boris Berezovsky.

The BBC's source said the Berezovsky incident showed "continued FSB willingness to consider operations against people in the West".

And they claimed the targeting of Russian government critics in the UK had serious diplomatic repercussions, saying: "[It] messes up the relationship big time."

In November, head of MI5 Jonathan Evans expressed concern that there had been "no decrease" in the number of Russian covert intelligence officers operating in the UK since the end of the Cold War.

The service believes there are around 30 operating from Russian diplomatic missions here.

In May 2007, the Crown Prosecution Service formally submitted an extradition request to Moscow for Mr Lugovoi to stand trial in Britain.

That request remains current, but Russia has refused to cooperate saying it would be against its constitution to do so.

UK Prime Minister Gordon Brown is thought to have raised the case as he held his first face-to-face talks with new Russian president Dmitry Medvedev at the G8 summit in Japan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7494142.stm
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I saw a BBC report on that last night.

Presumably the line we're all supposed to believe is that only nasty foreigners engage in conspiracies - not good English-speaking people like the Americans and the Britons.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:35 pm    Post subject: Litvinenko murder is rubbish Reply with quote

Accept all this Litvinenko was murdered by Putin stuff is a load of rubbish.

Why would anyone poison anyone with Polonuim? Polonium is very expensive. It would probably cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to use it to kill Litvinenko. It would be like poisoning someone with gold.

The most likely story was that Litvinenko was smuggling the stuff for Berezovsky, it leaked and he got killed. He couldn't say, 'I killed myself while smuggling Polonium' so he said 'Putin assassinated me'.
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Litvinenko murder is rubbish Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
Accept all this Litvinenko was murdered by Putin stuff is a load of rubbish.

Why would anyone poison anyone with Polonuim? Polonium is very expensive. It would probably cost hundreds of thousands of pounds to use it to kill Litvinenko. It would be like poisoning someone with gold.

The most likely story was that Litvinenko was smuggling the stuff for Berezovsky, it leaked and he got killed. He couldn't say, 'I killed myself while smuggling Polonium' so he said 'Putin assassinated me'.

They said he was killed.
They showed a picture of him on a hospital bed.
This is all the 'evidence' I have of this crime.
For all I know he could have a new identity and be in Brazil Very Happy
Desmond
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's more interesting here is actually the story behind the story.

This entire plot has everything to do with the Russian apartment bombings in 1999 that started the Second Chechen War and the alleged government involvement.

It's something I suggest everyone reads up on. It is very illuminating when thinking about false flag attacks in order to start a war.

If Litvinenko was poisoned by a Russian agent it was because of that event and his allegations.

Also his thoughts regarding the 7/7 bombings are worth looking at too.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Apartment bomb Reply with quote

Quote:
This entire plot has everything to do with the Russian apartment bombings in 1999 that started the Second Chechen War and the alleged government involvement.

It's an article of faith that Putin blew Moscow's apartment up to launch a war in Chechen. But what we are talking about here is an MI6-CIA backed insurgency with links to Al Qaida.

I'm not clear why Putin would have to stage a terror attack to order an intervention in Chechen. Why couldn't he say, "these Chechens are troublemakers, the army'll sort 'em out"? Are we saying that Chechens were peaceful lambs until Putin's jackboots turned up? What other false flag terror did Putin arrange?
Desmond
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But what we are talking about here is an MI6-CIA backed insurgency with links to Al Qaida."

I've never seen much evidence linking the Chechen separatists to the CIA. If you have any I'm sure it will be an interesting read.

"Why couldn't he say, "these Chechens are troublemakers, the army'll sort 'em out"?"

Same reason why we didn't in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Are we saying that Chechens were peaceful lambs until Putin's jackboots turned up?"

Oh no, in the same way the Afghanistan, Iraq and Palestine are far from peace loving utopias.

"What other false flag terror did Putin arrange?"

There are many many allegations of what Putin may have committed during his time in the KGB/FSB.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desmond wrote:

"What other false flag terror did Putin arrange?"

There are many many allegations of what Putin may have committed during his time in the KGB/FSB.

Theres hardly any for ...Bush in the meantime.

I mean after all his old man who is the real government was the head of the CIA...
Desmond
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Theres hardly any for ...Bush in the meantime. "

Is that some kind of trap or just a straw man? Just because Bush is equally vile that does not absolve Putin.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desmond wrote:
"Theres hardly any for ...Bush in the meantime. "

Is that some kind of trap or just a straw man? Just because Bush is equally vile that does not absolve Putin.

There are degrees of vileness. Due to the fact someone is a president does not imply he is the same as the gangsters which operate out of the White House... unless of course we are to argue that Saddam was a monster because he was president whilst Bush aint...
Desmond
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Due to the fact someone is a president does not imply he is the same as the gangsters which operate out of the White House" But blowing up Apartments in Moscow to start a war does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: