FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phoenix
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:48 am    Post subject: The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theory Reply with quote

You have all done the "official" Pentagon video to death on here already i`d guess but i just want to high light the anomalies which to me prove the faking of one frame. Its also worth bringing to the fore again for any new recruits to the cause which still are undecided on here. The Giff below i made myself from stills of the video. I realigned them slightly to make it smoother because the original does not line up perfectly.

...well the biggest problem is obviously that spiraled plume!... it has no shadow!... watch as the plume from the explosion rises in frame 2 and 3, it has a very distinct dark shadow going left to right across the lawn, in keeping with the other shadows present in the image from the cones etc, why has the spiral plume not even the slightest evidence of a shadow, also how did the spiral plume totally vanish in a split second?

...also you could argue the shadow from the barrier box with the stop go light on it, if you concentrate on the tip of the shadow to the right,it jumps i`d guess about 1 or 2cm from frame 1 into 2 and 3... was the fake frame taken from earlier in the video, maybe a minute or two, hence the slight jump in shadow from small amount the Sun might have moved.

...so what i am suggesting is that frame 1 is obviously faked and 2 and 3 are possibly original. By faking this so obviously i think many are subliminally persuaded to discount the video as a whole. So if 2 and 3 are real something traveled fast horizontally across the lawn, was it a missile and, if so, where did it come from!?

...whats that old saying... if you really want to hide something put it in plane sight.

...take this image.

...taken from http://old.911digitalarchive.org/images/details/1395

..." This photograph was taken few hundred yards from the building around 12:30 p.m. on September 11th. Notice the dirt and asphalt raised up by the impact of the aircraft."... the photographer says!... well thats obviously not right when you realise just where this pile of earth and blocks is, but its still kinda interesting she said that.

...near the mound of earth notice the trailer, why was it there?...the mound itself is about 7 feet high, also notice the dead dried grass blown backwards away from the mound and Pentagon. Ok, the blast from the explosion could have possibly blown the grass in that direction, but maybe it could have also been from the backdraft from a missile that possibly emerged from that mound!?

...in the above image you can see what looks like Fed`s gathered around this mound, one is kneeling and also notice what looks like freshly disturbed reddish earth to his left. Why?.. what was they interested in with so much going on over the road? Also notice the large concrete blocks, was there more buried out of sight as ballast?

...now in the above image notice the large white truck under the bridge, also the trailer is still there and Fed`s cars around and down along the road, also you have helicopters and more official trucks along the road towards the bridge!... is this a subliminal sealing off of the area!?!

...in the above image notice the large white truck now parked next to the mound, was this the one earlier parked just round the bend under the bridge?... also there is a couple of smaller trucks and is that the trailer ( yellow arrow ) i dont think so because it was not white but it then seems the trailer has gone?

...in the above image you can get a sense of how big the mound is from the people standing on it... at some point some one seemed to think that it needed coning off, i dont know how long after 9-11 this image was taken. Also notice some thing else i find strange! it is understandable that the grass would be trampled and brown from all the people walking over it for a number days/weeks... but its that bush to the left of the mound!... its about 6 feet tall and was green and fresh a short time previously!... why has it died?... if it were an established plant living there for what ever amount of time... why is it now dead?

...so all in all!... i think this mound has some significance to the events of that day!... it certainly seemed to get an unusual amount of attention on a day when there was so much more to be worrying about, will be interested in what you guy`s and girl`s think!... have posted this elsewhere but no takers!... which i also found strange!

...thanks for lookin`!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see what you're getting at. Looked at closely, that spiral smoke plume doesn't quite look 'natural' either. And I'm not altogether convinced by the 'tightness' of the spiral vortices generated in the timeframe available. Compare with the dissipated smoke still on the same axis with little drift in the following frames from the official guardhouse frames.
The CGI simulation of this event was generating about four smoke loops approx every plane length!
Is there a fluid mechanic in the house?

Plus the shadow on the lawn appears to persist well beyond the smoke.

Link

But it's the same old story of speculating on what little information is available.

The answer is to prise more information from the US Government's sweaty hands and view all the other videos that exist but have not been released.

It's them or us.
phoenix
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...thanks for the reply Chek!

...out of 60 views i`m yet again disappointed that i am the only one that can see some significance in this pile of dirt right in front of that hole!... nevermind... maybe i`m seeing something in nothing!?

Quote:
But it's the same old story of speculating on what little information is available.

...but with the availability of such little info`!... there`s not much else we can do!

Quote:
The answer is to prise more information from the US Government's sweaty hands and view all the other videos that exist but have not been released.

...you know!...every time i drive past Battersea Power Station i still look over my shoulder to see if there is any flying pink pigs!.... Wink
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I've always wondered about the plume coming out of the back of the 'plane' at the Pentagon.

What never seems to get resolved or even asked is why there would be smoke coming out of the back of a plane in the first place?

Watch a plane land or take off - no smoke.

See a plane flying at full speed thousands of feet up in the air - sometimes no smoke....

If there appears to be smoke it's either a contrail - which is only caused at very high altitude or a controversial chemtrail.

In the end, what would cause a passenger jet to be kicking out so much smoke in the first place as 'seen' in the five frames?

Can anyone tell me?
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not supposed to represent normal operating conditions, my understanding is that the 'smoke' was generated after the aircraft supposedly hit one of the lamp poles - an engine was damaged thus creating the plume of smoke.
I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
It is not supposed to represent normal operating conditions, my understanding is that the 'smoke' was generated after the aircraft supposedly hit one of the lamp poles - an engine was damaged thus creating the plume of smoke.

Pilotsfor911truth analysed the raw data from the Flight 77 black box and found the height of the plane was 273 feet above the ground two seconds before impact - far too short a time for it to nosedive into the ground level hole. It could therefore never have hit the Pentagon (which is 71 feet tall), let alone light poles. What is seen in the first frame of the original Pentagon video is either a complete fabrication or else a smaller plane that hit the building.
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Pilotsfor911truth analysed the raw data from the Flight 77 black box and found the height of the plane was 273 feet above the ground two seconds before impact - far too short a time for it to nosedive into the ground level hole. It could therefore never have hit the Pentagon (which is 71 feet tall), let alone light poles. What is seen in the first frame of the original Pentagon video is either a complete fabrication or else a smaller plane that hit the building.

I'm cool with that, I'm not suggesting it is factual. merely the explanation offered up as to why a normally functioning jet engine would turn into a flying bonfire.

It's another Lennon and McCartney moment, you say yes, someone elses says no, flight recorders says one height, conflicting analysis says another. Who knows what is genuine truth and fact? Years later, I can only guess.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I share your frustration, too, Telecasterisation. 9/11 research has become a morass of conflicting ideas and facts wherein face-saving when wrong seems more important than establishing the truth. It's become a religion with many warring churches and false priests and bishops.
zimboy69
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a crater in this just below where the yellow trailer was

creater.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  174.7 KB
 Viewed:  260 Time(s)

creater.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: