FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theory

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theory Reply with quote

Taken from the 9/11 Truth Controversies section as I am not allowed to post there.

Apparently this mound of earth is suspicious????

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The Pentagon, a Fake Frame and case for the Missile Theo Reply with quote

7 years of the truth movement, symbolically represented in one picture.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right. Tar every 9/11 truth seeker with the same brush of one person's overheated imagination. Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course. Rolling Eyes
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
That's right. Tar every 9/11 truth seeker with the same brush of one person's overheated imagination. Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course. Rolling Eyes

The truth movement, sad to say, is an utter irrelevance. I don't know if I'm being rhetorical or sarcastic saying that, but I think it is the truth.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

micpsi said

Quote:
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument.

One week later micpsi said

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15009

Quote:
Ad hominems are the last resort of one who has lost the argument.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind but I suspect that this mind is just plain lost.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
micpsi said

Quote:
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument.

One week later micpsi said

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15009

Quote:
Ad hominems are the last resort of one who has lost the argument.

Everyone is entitled to change their mind but I suspect that this mind is just plain lost.

There is no change of mind. Ad hominems can include sarcasm, so there is no inconsistency, as they are not mutually exclusive. Your continued use of a sarcastic ad hominem makes my point for me beautifully.
A Sharp Major
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

Location: In the van with the blacked out windows, parked outside your home.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarcasm may be a device by which an ad hominem is delivered. It is not of itself, a form of ad hominem.

Quote:
Your continued use of a sarcastic ad hominem makes my point for me beautifully.

Your continued basement generated failures; make mine. Thank you.

http://www.screwloosechange.blogspot.com/
Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course.

We are waiting for your replies on 2 other threads in this section. But avoiding the backing up of claims is all part of the course for Truthers. Come along dear fellow, put your money where you mouth is.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Sharp Major wrote:
Sarcasm may be a device by which an ad hominem is delivered. It is not of itself, a form of ad hominem.

Quote:
Your continued use of a sarcastic ad hominem makes my point for me beautifully.

Your continued basement generated failures; make mine. Thank you.

Er, what point was that? Rolling Eyes

If you are going to use rhetoric (a weak form of debating, by the way), at least don't concoct it. Far too transparent to be effective, old chap.

Last edited by Micpsi on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wibble wrote:
Quote:
Rhetoric and sarcasm are the last resort of those who have lost the argument. But for you sceptics, it's par for the course.

We are waiting for your replies on 2 other threads in this section. But avoiding the backing up of claims is all part of the course for Truthers. Come along dear fellow, put your money where you mouth is.

The usual vacuous comments, I see, are still here, made simply to have the last say (as if that ever amounted to winning an argument). And you complain that I have not returned? Laughing How unimaginative that you interpret the absence of my replies as avoidance. Did it never occur to you that I might regard backing my claims in Critics Corner as a waste of my time? I don't debate with those who are unwilling to admit they are ever wrong.Rolling Eyes
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:
Wibble wrote:
Quote:

The usual vacuous comments, I see, are still here, made simply to have the last say (as if that ever amounted to winning an argument). And you complain that I have not returned? Laughing How unimaginative that you interpret the absence of my replies as avoidance. Did it never occur to you that I might regard backing my claims in Critics Corner as a waste of my time? I don't debate with those who are unwilling to admit they are ever wrong.Rolling Eyes

Micpsi - you're replying to something posted nearly 11 months ago ....

Wibble
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micpsi wrote:

Backing up claims is never a waste of time.

You only debate with people who believe 9/11 was a cover up no matter what evidence they see. Very blinkered.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: