FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Truth Concert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keithm
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Truth Concert Reply with quote

9/11 Truth Concert

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

Wouldn't it be great to have a LIVE AID style concert for 9/11 truth.

possibly with one in UK and one in the U.S at the same time.

possibly even with an anti war with IRAN message.

All procedes going to the families of people who lost there lives on 9/11 and rescue workers who have since died.

i'm sure there are a lot of celebrities who would agree to this.

maybe even have it on sept 11th.

it would certainly get a lot of publicity and hopefully wake a lot of people up.
Vlag
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh that is a very good idea!
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Great idea, but..... Reply with quote

See http://www.prisonplanet.com/willie-nelson-to-push-for-impeachment-on-a lex-jones-show.html

Possibly The Corrs and/or Muse may do something this side of the Atlantic??

Concert is a great idea, but would there be any high profile organisers on our forum who could do this, as it would take a lot of clout to encourage the bands to take part? Somehow I doubt it, as their careers would be in serious sh*te were they to stand up and be counted.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: Great idea, but..... Reply with quote

An anti-Iran war concert would be better IMO with 9/11 given major prominence.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Alex Jones show yesterday Willie Nelson said he would do a concert "in a minute" for the families of victims of 9/11 and as a means of showing support for Kucinik's impeachment motion.
"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: 9/11 Truth Concert Reply with quote

Call me grumpy, a spoil-sport, call me whatever you like but considering that people are being murdered because of 9/11, I feel that an event with entertainment is inappropriate. Same with the antiwar rallies, I’m by no means against having fun but I think that having a good time at such events is disrespectful to the people who have died, to those who have lost their loved ones and to the many people still suffering because of what happened on 9/11.

I view humanity as my own flesh and blood, so don’t even try to tell me to have a good time when throughout the world my relatives are being murdered and tortured and children are being blown to bits because of lies. If someone was killing your children, would you feel like having a party? Well, if humanity is one family then no-one in their right mind should be having a party that is connected with 9/11.

AntonH
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely agree with the poster above.

Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Anyone remember Live Aid..? Reply with quote

You know I'm always amazed by the attitude of people involved in this kind of research/activism.

Most people think that by typing paragraphs on this and other forums, giving out films, hijacking a conversation in a pub and directing it toward certain issues or getting together and talking about conspiracies once a week they're going to change the world.

I don't believe this is true.

The only way anything is going to change, i.e. getting a new 9/11 investigation is to create mass acknowledgment of the issues involved.

A concert of the nature suggested is a perfect idea.

It's a good job that nobody jumped up and said -

"Starving kids in Africa...? How dare you get together and have fun at a concert to raise awareness and money to help the situation...!!!"

Sheesh
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truthseeker John you are not seeking the truth here are you?
You are trying to say, in a particularly cack-handed way, that people should not gather and celebrate any kind of resistance to facism.
If you had your way the fascists would already be in control.
What the hell are you on about?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone remember Live Aid..? Reply with quote

Lee wrote:
You know I'm always amazed by the attitude of people involved in this kind of research/activism.

Most people think that by typing paragraphs on this and other forums, giving out films, hijacking a conversation in a pub and directing it toward certain issues or getting together and talking about conspiracies once a week they're going to change the world.

I don't believe this is true.

The only way anything is going to change, i.e. getting a new 9/11 investigation is to create mass acknowledgment of the issues involved.

A concert of the nature suggested is a perfect idea.

It's a good job that nobody jumped up and said -

"Starving kids in Africa...? How dare you get together and have fun at a concert to raise awareness and money to help the situation...!!!"

Sheesh

let us know when you have the concert booked and I'll take a look. Wink
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Be another white wash! no thanks Crying or Very sad

I'd rather sick to going on forums giving out disks and talking people in the pub for now.

Anyway Lee, when's this big 9/11/truth weekend you said you were going to organise a year ago ?????

Or are you one of these Good people who do nothing?? Edmod Buke.
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephen wrote:
Quote:

Be another white wash! no thanks Crying or Very sad

I'd rather sick to going on forums giving out disks and talking people in the pub for now.

Anyway Lee, when's this big 9/11/truth weekend you said you were going to organise a year ago ?????

Or are you one of these Good people who do nothing?? Edmod Buke.

You know Stephen, your ability to be totally predictable never fails to slightly ammuse me.

The thought of you zooming in on some poor unsuspecting pub-dweller with a plastic bag full of NPT dvds and steering a one way conversation around toward lizard-tech holograms does,on the other hand, make me almost want to puke blood.

Infinitely worse than doing nothing it has to be said.

The 9/11 weekend that we talked about setting up last year was just an idea that we discussed with you and rob after our vast truther army of four had dwindled down from fourteen.

Since then you have yet again left the group for the third time and then apologised yet again for your rather puzzling and somewhat contradictory behaviour.

I never did accept your third apology in person. So here it is.

Apology accepted.

Doing nothing? Well I've been doing what I can. Making films and showing them wherever/whenever I can.

Happy trotting down the NPT cul-de-sac matey.

Doing a search on Edmod Buke right now. Thanks for the tip.

Laughing

Tit-aa for now.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The thought of you zooming in on some poor unsuspecting pub-dweller with a plastic bag full of NPT dvds and steering a one way conversation around toward lizard-tech holograms does,on the other hand, make me almost want to puke blood.

I dont just give September Clues also Judy Wood stuff and ie Loose Change, 9/11 Eye witness, Terrror storm power of nightmeres etc.....

I dont have any disks about the Lizards but would give them out too, given the chance.

Quote:
I never did accept your third apology in person. So here it is.

Apology accepted.

That apology was sent with Love, I was only apologiesing for the upset, not for what I had said, for instance the groups money and public email list, and I still stand by it.

Last edited by Stephen on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Since then you have yet again left the group for the third time and then apologised yet again for your rather puzzling and somewhat contradictory behaviour.

Your play on my unpredicable unblaneced behavor is becoming some what boring. Rolling Eyes The last time I spoke to you face to face was nearly a year ago and there's only been one event since then, which was rushed through very quickly. Anyway you never went out of your way to send me a sincer apolagie after you had posted really nasty stuff about me on this forum.

Plus, I've never said it was Hollograms.

keep your image and credable status mate, I'm not intrested. I just want the truth.

Bye for now Budy Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: