FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 Truther? James Whale sacked from Talksport
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Truther? James Whale sacked from Talksport Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_artic le_id=564233&in_page_id=1770

Quote:
Radio presenter James Whale sacked - after urging listeners to vote for Boris Johnson
Last updated at 12:45pm on 6th May 2008

Controversial radio presenter James Whale has been sacked for urging his Talksport listeners to vote for Boris Johnson.

His comments during a show on March 20 had sparked a number of complaints to the broadcasting watchdog Ofcom.

There are clear rules forbidding broadcasters from election bias - and although the Ofcom investigation is yet to finish, Talksport mounted its own inquiry and dismissed the veteran presenter.

Yorkshire-based Mr Whale, 56, had worked for the station since it was launched as Talk Radio in 1995.

His show went out between 10pm to 1am, Monday to Thursday.

An outspoken right-winger with a long history of courting controversy, he had considered standing for mayor himself, before publicly pledging support for Mr Johnson.

Talksport said: "James Whale was guilty of a serious error of judgment which we found totally unacceptable."

This isn't the first time the controversial radio personality has created a stir.

In 2007, Whale plugged the release of his book "Almost a Celebrity: A lifetime of Night-time" on air with the aim of out-selling fellow Talksport presenter John Gaunt's book which was published at the same time.

It's also not the first time Whale has broadcast his political beliefs.

Whale has repeatedly spoken of his admiration for Margaret Thatcher and has described himself as a Tory voter, but has said that he will not vote Conservative as long as David Cameron is the party's leader.

Mr Whale has declined to comment on the Boris scandal.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 'Private Eye' editor Ian Hislop said "vote Borris" on HIGNFY the week before last, will he get the same as Whaley'? Ken was pretty clueless but I voted him second choice to keep bojo out, stopthewar's Lindsey german got my vote

What about us all lobbying Johnstone for an enquiry into the 60 plus 9/11 UK dead?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No he won't.

James Whale has been sacked not for this BS reason but for his support of 9/11 Truth and Diana Truth. For his attacks on the corrupt establishment cronies and liars. That is how this sick and dying media in Britain works I'm afraid.

We will probably never know the names of those Quislings who have gaffer taped his mouth shut.

They always need an excuse but the message is clear to everyone in the media. Talk Diana Truth or 9/11 Truth and your career is at an end.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHERITON HOTEL wrote:
That 'Private Eye' editor Ian Hislop said "vote Borris" on HIGNFY the week before last, will he get the same as Whaley'? Ken was pretty clueless but I voted him second choice to keep bojo out, stopthewar's Lindsey german got my vote

A more likely answer, Tony and Sheriton, is that Talksport is regulated by OFCOM, with various rules about political overt bias.

Private Eye, as a magazine, is in an entirely different position.

Given Whale's status, I am sure another station will soon snap him up.

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
No he won't.

James Whale has been sacked not for this BS reason but for his support of 9/11 Truth and Diana Truth. For his attacks on the corrupt establishment cronies and liars. That is how this sick and dying media in Britain works I'm afraid.

We will probably never know the names of those Quislings who have gaffer taped his mouth shut.

They always need an excuse but the message is clear to everyone in the media. Talk Diana Truth or 9/11 Truth and your career is at an end.

I had been trying to find out what has happened to him over the last few weeks,to no avail.For instance his place in the Freeview programme guide
was still there last night,but someone called Max was on.

Also to add to TG's comments:
James Whale was also overly sceptical and derrisive over the great man-made global warming malarky.
So really I for one am not surprised at his ejection from the media BS
enterprise.

Is there no one left to speak even a partial truth now?

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

A more likely answer, Tony and Sheriton, is that Talksport is regulated by OFCOM, with various rules about political overt bias.

Hislop said "vote Borris" on HIGNFY...HAVE i GOT NEWS FOR YOU? the beeb then ran all the names of the other London mayoral candidates across the screen!
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
SHERITON HOTEL wrote:

Hislop said "vote Borris" on HIGNFY...HAVE i GOT NEWS FOR YOU? the beeb then ran all the names of the other London mayoral candidates across the screen!
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our friend Stott is dreaming up excuses for the gestapo gaffer tape brigade. Again.

Where does this boy get off?

Use your God given brain for something useful Paul and find out who it was on the Quisling infested Talksport board responsible for this censorship.

If you bother to read the coverage the Talksport board pre-empted Ofcom who can take a long while to rule on complaints such as this. And usually take a lax view.

Ultimately the only real arbiter is the good old police who can use any of the Representation of the People Acts to report malingerers to the CPS.

Welcome to the wartime Stalinist British media. There is a black book open on anyone in the media who takes the Whale approach. As this ridiculous bit of backstabbing proves.

Such are millions of innocent people sacrificed.

Whale should take the shysters to the industrial tribunal but I bet they've got him on some dodgey freelance contract with squillions of get-outs. More Stalinist tactics.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Whale was the only one to give air time to GREAT GUESTS such as DAVID ICKE and ALEX JONES. Talk sport is now off my radio for good, I hope many others will do the same and not bother to tune in. A very sad day.

The election was a waste of time, I did not vote for any of the three stooges
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway on his radio show consistently urged his listeners to vote for Ken Livingstone.
So this sacking is purely and simply because of James Whale's open discussions about truth issues.
Obviously he wont get a job on the BBC radio.
And there is no other talk station.
The zionist LBC certainly wont hire him.
So another truther bites the dust
Yvonne Ridley was sacked from the Islam Channel for showing a 911 video.

I hope James Whales takes them to court over this.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James was the only major British host with any sense of what's going on
An appalling tragedy
What's Stott in here again for, defending the establishment from his fake anarchist perspective?
These perfidious "anarchists" are getting really annoying
How much more do we need to hear from them?

Pugwash
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[grammar Amended! - I worry sometimes]

Had he advised listeners to disdain from voting for any candidate who's agenda omits an endorsement for the calling of a new enquiry into the London tube bombings, you can bet that the media coverage of his dismissal would rate far fewer column inches.

The point being, the London Tube bombings are Britain's 911. The press is unlikely to report anything that even hints of a challenge to the official story.

Last edited by Pugwash on Wed May 07, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugwash wrote:
Of course, had he advised listeners not to vote for anybody who does not openly endorse calls for a new enquiry into the London bombings, you can bet that the media coverage of his dismisal would rate far fewer column inches.

Too many negatives there Pugwash. Plain English please! What did you just say?

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's back already on the internet - must have had an inkling the shysters at Talksport might do this to him.

Nice one Whaley!!!!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Who said James Whale is a 9/11 Truther? Reply with quote

I never even noticed the inclusion in the title of "truther" until David Sherlock mentioned it!

Here is a message from Dave about Mr Whale,it's a conclusion we both came to over time:

Quote:
It is ridiculous to call James Whale a 9/11 truther. I have been listening to his shows for many years on a regular basis. True he has invited some of the so called top CT experts on his show. But he goes for ratings and not for truth. I have been tuned to his show, when 9/11 truth supporters have phoned him and he has insulted them and cut them off. He is of the opinion we are whacko. He has spoken regularly of his contempt. He chops and changes his views all the time and I have even heard him prasing Blair. He agrees with the illegal wars that we loath and he loves the police state. I have followed Whale's career from the early 80's and would never consider him a spokesman for truth. Merely having Alex "Jarhead" Jones (infomercial.com) on your show does make one a truther. Alex Jones is not to be trusted either. I believe the reason Jones gets so much commercial media exposure is because he does more to further the Neo-con cause than most mainstream media outlets. He plays right into the hands of the Far Right and the Christian right too. James Whale could never be said to be a 9/11 truther. He has been sacked for breaking the golden rule of broadcasting. Radio and TV presenters must not influence voting a certain time before the election. No conspiracy there I'm afraid. He broke the rule and was axed.

David Sherlock

Dave Sherlock's:

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Who said James Whale is a 9/11 Truther? Reply with quote

Dave just made my point for me.
Anyone who even allows the discussion of 9/11 is sticking their neck out.
And James Whale has just been guillotined.
Please get real to the deep Stalinist mind control forces of censorship we are up against.

Newspeak International wrote:
True he has invited some of the so called top CT experts on his show.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Tony, we are getting real as to who is a genuine truther and who just does it as part of his remit.And by the way has got some backers from somewhere to get back on air rather quickly for someone "castigated" by the ptb.

I have heard Whale talk many times of "the need for a new system,because this one doesn't work too well" (paraphrased),and cutting people off who make very good points.

Does that smack of promotion of a system run by the EU, part of the NWO?

Then there's Galloway on the same station,nuff said eh!

(Don't get me wrong though, I'd rather listen to him when he has Jones or Icke on,and talking about the AGW is BS than anything else)

The rest of the time he's nonsense.

BTW that was Dave you quoted.

Dave Sherlock's:

Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
George Galloway on his radio show consistently urged his listeners to vote for Ken Livingstone.
So this sacking is purely and simply because of James Whale's open discussions about truth issues.

No it's about violating the OFCOM rules during an election period.

An experienced broadcaster would have been well aware of these.

The fact he's pushed his luck in the past and got away with it for so long means he was probably on borrowed time anyway.

Hearing him whine on the Alex Jones Show was just cringe-worthy.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:

Sorry busker you are plain wrong. OFCOM hadn't come anywhere near making a ruling on this.

If you canot see that a massive amount of time and effort goes into controlling the press, particularly on 9/11, 7/7 and Diana then you're not looking. Think Stalin and Stalinism. Pravda, Ysvestia.

Talksport's financial controllers aren't so stupid as to blurt out that he's been sacked for the 9/11 stuff. He became a marked man, then they use any excuse to stab him in the back.

Please, please read this book which is what all the journalists in the UK are currently reading and you'll be up to speed on the way it's become for writers and broadcasters in this country.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Flat-Earth-News-Award-winning-Distortion/dp/07 01181451

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Busker wrote:

Sorry busker you are plain wrong. OFCOM hadn't come anywhere near making a ruling on this.

As usual Tony, reading what you WANT to see rather than what is written. Rolling Eyes

I didn't say OFCOM had taken any action.

As for portraying the JW Radio dot com website as a rapid reaction to the sacking? Well you'll find the domain was registered on 31-oct-2007.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Busker wrote:

As for portraying the JW Radio dot com website as a rapid reaction to the sacking? Well you'll find the domain was registered on 31-oct-2007.

Why the 'no conspiracy here guv' shirtyness?

Did I say he had only just registered the site? No.
I said
"...must have had an inkling the shysters at Talksport might do this to him."
Golly ... it's so boring responding to things one hasn't said.

Whaley has been a thorn in the warmongers and manipulators side - and with a massive audience. Please understand that.

Good on the geezer - one of the olny UK voices for 9/11 Truth down, but not yet out!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Who said James Whale is a 9/11 Truther? Reply with quote

Newspeak International wrote:
I never even noticed the inclusion in the title of "truther" until David Sherlock mentioned it!

Here is a message from Dave about Mr Whale,it's a conclusion we both came to over time:

Quote:
It is ridiculous to call James Whale a 9/11 truther. I have been listening to his shows for many years on a regular basis. True he has invited some of the so called top CT experts on his show. But he goes for ratings and not for truth. I have been tuned to his show, when 9/11 truth supporters have phoned him and he has insulted them and cut them off. He is of the opinion we are whacko. He has spoken regularly of his contempt. He chops and changes his views all the time and I have even heard him prasing Blair. He agrees with the illegal wars that we loath and he loves the police state. I have followed Whale's career from the early 80's and would never consider him a spokesman for truth. Merely having Alex "Jarhead" Jones (infomercial.com) on your show does make one a truther. Alex Jones is not to be trusted either. I believe the reason Jones gets so much commercial media exposure is because he does more to further the Neo-con cause than most mainstream media outlets. He plays right into the hands of the Far Right and the Christian right too. James Whale could never be said to be a 9/11 truther. He has been sacked for breaking the golden rule of broadcasting. Radio and TV presenters must not influence voting a certain time before the election. No conspiracy there I'm afraid. He broke the rule and was axed.

David Sherlock

i agree it is'nt right to call james whale a 9/11 truther. he has gave air time to issues, that dos'nt mean he agrees fully with the views expressed in that time.

obviously people can speculate as to wether he was sacked for giving airtime to the 9/11 truth message, but he is'nt a 9/11 truther.

people need to stop clinging onto others who give a bit of attention to the subject. imo it will only scare people away from discussing the issues if they are going to be labelled as a result with a label they may not want to be associated with.

surely naming the thread "james whale sacked" with discussion within the thread as to why that might be, would of been more sensible.

it is stupid to call anyone who stops to listen a 9/11 truther, especially if they are a well known member of society and the label could hinder their career.

if james whale is a 9/11 truther then it is for him to say or annouce on his terms so any comeback of the label is purely from something he decided as oppose to someone deciding for him. untill then he is not a 9/11 truther.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He certainly is a "Climate warming" denier and a "Peak Oil" denier and very forcefully said so many times. Those views alone make him a marked man. As to 9/11 truth he keeps his powder dry but it doesn't take much thought to see that he pushed it as far he could while retaining his job.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aparantly James has found a new job on bidup.tv a shopping channel.
It is a real shame he will not be able to give the voice of reason to people any more.
He is spot on about Peak Oil and Climate Change and the EU.

Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Whaley gave 9/11 truth airtime 'cos he fancied Annie, what did he say to her that time "...those Matahari eyes" Wink
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sounds like he's just picking himself up after being punched in the guts. His nightly 4 minute audio blog is getting better each day.
http://www.jameswhaleradio.com/
http://www.simstreet.com/music.jsp?profileUser=16886&musicid=219

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke and Alex Jones on Medium Wave across the entire UK.

Listen to why James Whale has been decapitated and weep.

The ideas discussed in this 2 hour mp3 have become ILLEGAL. Speak out about them and you are BLACKLISTED.

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/260308talksport.mp3

Icke and Alex Jones on Talksport - Easter Monday
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=113449#113449

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been a good deal of speculation (justified, IMO) that Nick Davies is a Mossad asset, particularly over the Maxwell and Vanunu cases.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just think about the year long campaign the Evening Standard ran against Ken Livingstone.

Is the editor Veronica Wadley going to be sacked?

Of course not!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
William_Rodriguez
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: James is a friend Reply with quote

James Whales is a friend and somebody who got the balls to let me talk unedited on his show. He also invited me to a Fundraising Gala to introduce me to Britain's Celebrity A-list and put me on stage in front of all of them for a brief speech. I only have great things to say about him and he is profiled on my new documentary "Last MAn Out" to be released soon.
I hope I will meet with him again on my next visit to UK.

http://www.william911.com
http://www.Rosie.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: