FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dodgy demo company again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freddie
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Dodgy demo company again? Reply with quote

Has anyone done any digging into the demo / drilling company that had one of its vans passing the No.30 bus at exactly the moment of the explosion?

I know this could just be a coincidence but with all the other coincidences I think we ought to check it out - I mean, what are the odds for that sort of thing.

One last thing is the redirection of the bus (The number 30 doesn't ever go down that road) - What was the explanation for this, what was the driver told? -- I think this is a major point -- It put it on a mucher quieter street, right inbetween a square-garden and the British Medical Association! - If I had to think of a place to let of a bomb in North-Central London, I'd chose one of these square gardens - Infact Tavistock Square is better than the ones around it because you can shut it off, as they did, for weeks and not mess up all the traffic. I live just round the corner so I went down and they had sealed off the roads with 30ft high tarps stretched tight accross the streets - You couldn't see a thing.

The location for closing off afterwards was good but having the bus parked literally a couple of meters from the main doors to the BMA (full of dodctors!) was pretty handy don't you think - not to mention being less than 300 meters from the A&E entrance to the Royal College Hospital!

Edit: The company is called Kingstar and their website is http://www.kingstar.co.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: