FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

£10 Note with "9/11 inside job" written on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: £10 Note with "9/11 inside job" written on it. Reply with quote

I received £10 with "9/11 inside job" written on it...isnt it illegal to do this..?

if it isnt better of writing "nineeleven.co.uk" on the note.
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: £10 Note with "9/11 inside job" written on it. Reply with quote

TRUTH wrote:
I received £10 with "9/11 inside job" written on it...isnt it illegal to do this..?

if it isnt better of writing "nineeleven.co.uk" on the note.

You need a website that is straight to the point and easy to write... i suggest 911wasalie.com or reopen911.org ...the ass of a law says its illegal but they create money out of thin air and charge us extorionate interest rates on money they don't have on deposit...so you are writing on just bits of worthless paper in reality
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MFP & TRUTH,

Have you not yet seen the deception dollar or the British equivalent the £20 deception note which I posted details on an earler thread.

Quote:
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:40 pm Post subject: Deception £20 note

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

The Blackpool group have produced the equivalent of the deception dollar.

It features a crowned President BLIAR face titled on one side "Twenty deceptions" with the following 911 websites listed:- www.nineeleven.co.uk,www911dossier.co.uk,www.letsroll911.org, www.911truth.org, and more.

These are sure to be popular and generate alot of interest. They promise to be an excellent 911 campaign tool. IMO they are a big improvement on the deception dollars.

The Blackpool group are supplying these dollars at a reasonable cost.

Perhaps we could feature a picture of one on the front page of our website.

Well done DB and the Blackpool group.

Happy 911 truth creating

Pity the £20 note did not feature on our front page!

Are they illegal?, I suppose they are if they are used as real money, as some conster did in Cumbria as the fare for a taxi ride!

If you wish me to forward you free samples, pm me with your contact details and I'll pop them in the post. And for the record for your use as a 911 campaign tool!

Peace & truth

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: