FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fortis est veritas: inside the mind of the elitist psychos
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Native American Genocide and the New World Order

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=130522426958294

How To Brainwash A Nation

Link

more links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj1I88i5pyk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8T4Lr_0iPk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oVGEx2jJyg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2hKPYyVpIA

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

israeli President: We are buying up Manhattan, Hungary, Romania and Poland.

Link

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

World Battleground, 1000 years of war in 5 minutes

Link

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Native American Genocide and the New World Order

Link

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!! All because they live off the land and don't pay Tax to the Man!!!!!
Quote:
An excerpt from the upcoming film,"Our Spirits Don't Speak English:Indian Boarding School." Release date spring 2008 from www.richheape.com

Our Spirits Don't Speak English: Indian Boarding School

Link

Our Spirits dnt Speak English pt1.

Link

Our Spirits don't speak English pt2.

Link

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The agenda is Anti-Corporatism, Anti-Slavery and Anti-Extortion so FO, and stop taking money from CEO's Twisted Evil and where does the Left come into it?

The Rise of Street Extremism | 10.01.11

Link

Quote:
There are increasing signs that significant sections of the extreme left have little intention of confining their opposition to Coalition policies to peaceful, democratic protest. In recent weeks we have seen riots over student tuition fees, the forcible closure of high street stores by flashmobs and also growing demands for industrial action to undermine the Coalition administration, including from the leader of Britain's biggest trade union.
Do these actions portend a dangerous new trend towards the use of physical force? If so, what can and should be done to prevent this phenomenon becoming a regular feature of the national landscape?

Speakers:
Peter Clarke CVO OBE QPM | former Head of the Counter Terrorism Command and former Borough Commander in Brixton during the 1995 riots
Rt Hon David Maclean | former Minister of State at the Home Office and Parliamentary Adviser to the Police Superintendents Association
Paul Mercer | UK's pre-eminent expert on extremist groups and author, Longman's Directory of British Political Organisations
Henry Robinson | Anti Terrorist community and street activist and former Irish republican prisoner

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‎"The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values...
Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain completely up-to-date files containing even the most personal information about the citizen." ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke on Zionism is a Front run by Rothschilds owning ISRAHELL

Link

So true, The UK defeated all enemies in Europe, I bet all peace treaties signed said give us your banks!!!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How To Kill Goyim And Influence People -- Torat Ha'melech

Link

Quote:
Leading fundamentalist rabbis gather in Israel to defend the publication of a book, Torat Ha'Melech, that attempted to provide halakhic justification for the killing of non-Jews, including innocent children and families. The gathering exposed not only the ferocious racism of a swath of Israel's pro-settlement rabbinate, but the powerlessness of the government to stop them. Produced by Max Blumenthal, Joseph Dana and Alternet.

BBC Newsnight: The Rise of Israel's Military Rabbis (Part 2 of 2)

Link

Quote:
September 7, 2009 on BBC Newsnight:

Israel's army is changing. Once proudly secular, its combat units are now filling with those who believe Israel's wars are "God's wars".

Military rabbis are becoming more powerful. Trained in warfare as well as religion, new army regulations mean they are now part of a military elite.

They graduate from officer's school and operate closely with military commanders. One of their main duties is to boost soldiers' morale and drive, even on the front line.

Israeli general warns of dangers of turning war into 'jihad'

This has caused quite some controversy in Israel. Should military motivation come from men of God, or from a belief in the state of Israel and keeping it safe?

Read more http://bit.ly/Y0M1I

via http://www.AtheistMedia.com

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
David Icke on Zionism is a Front run by Rothschilds owning ISRAHELL

Link

So true, The UK defeated all enemies in Europe, I bet all peace treaties signed said give us your banks!!!

There are a few lies in too, such as the Arabs are Semitic which they are, half Semitic. But no mention of Brits, Americans, etc mostly full Semitic. They the Rothschild’s also don't reincarnate the way he or his statement suggests, as though they are more special, when they are just human beings, no more special than anyone else.

And you would be more truthful if you also pointed out the "Torat Ha'Melech" is the Talmud and the videos shows at least as insane as they are, they admit the part about the murder of children (kill as they wrongly say) where as many people in war murder children etc under collateral damage.

And since there are only two sources of information truth or lies. “Inside the mind of the elitist psychos” perhaps we also should look at our own minds, as well as others.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They the Rothschild’s also don't reincarnate the way he or his statement suggests

is that not just a figure of speech?

on the other subject how can anyone be half Semitic?

What do you imply with looking at our own minds? We are unable to judge, or we are psycho's in waiting?

( I have said in the past I wouldn't be a good Dictator, I'd ban things like Mobile Phones and Umbrellas Very Happy , but then would I need to with my own personal Transport service Very Happy )

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
is that not just a figure of speech?

Reincarnate is a specific word and has a specific meaning, and Icke is very much into theosophy, but I don't know for sure what he meant by it, which is why I said suggests. But there is only truth or lies and as that word has a specific meaning? So it must be a lie, as subtle as it is.

Quote:

on the other subject how can anyone be half Semitic?

Just the same as someone could have a dark skinned mum and white skinned dad. And some people have white skin and others have white skin but are not of the same lineage. Not that it should matter but we do know that racism does exist. And that is a lie if we are genuinely Godly spiritual because the body is not as important as the soul or real us. Which is not to say that atheist are necessarily racist.

Quote:

What do you imply with looking at our own minds? We are unable to judge, or we are psycho's in waiting?

That we should seek lies from truth at all times, but very rarely do we do it.

Quote:
( I have said in the past I wouldn't be a good Dictator, I'd ban things like Mobile Phones and Umbrellas Very Happy , but then would I need to with my own personal Transport service Very Happy )

Learn to fly without the need of flesh, blood and bones. But for now I'd be happy without Mobile Phones and Umbrellas.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this thread - links Private Military Companies - The Rothschilds - The Mafia - all makes sense to me - the only boom industry now is war
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/05/15/congress-vote-declaration- world-war-3-endless-war-borders-clear-enemies-22785/

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britain is at centre of global mercenary industry, says charity
G4S is world’s largest security company as UK leads booming global private military industry, War on Want says
Members of a private security company in Baghdad in 2007Members of a private security company in Baghdad in 2007. War on Want says the private military business is booming again as it did after the invasion of Iraq. Photograph: Patrick Baz/AFP/Getty Images
Richard Norton-Taylor - Wednesday 3 February 2016 07.00 GMTLast modified on Thursday 4 February 201601.17 GMT
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/feb/05/julian-assange-accuses-ph ilip-hammond-insulting-united-nations
Britain is the “mercenary kingpin” of global private military industry, which has been booming ever since the “war on terror” began 15 years ago, according to a report seen exclusively by the Guardian.
The UK multinational G4S is now the world’s largest private security company, and no fewer than 14 companies are based in Hereford, close to the headquarters of the SAS, from whose ranks at least 46 companies hire recruits, says the report by British-based charity War on Want.
The huge increase in the number of private military and security companies, with contracts running into billions of pounds, signals the return of the “dogs of war” (mercenary) era that followed the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, said John Hilary, executive director of War on Want.
At the height of the occupation of Iraq, about 80 British companies operated in Iraq; there are now hundreds operating in areas of conflict around the world, bound only by a system of self-regulation.
In Libya, UK companies led the way after the fall of Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, the report stated. The Security Contracting Network, a recruitment forum for the industry, posted a message in the days following Gaddafi’s fall saying: “There will be an uptick of activity as foreign oil companies scramble to get back to Libya … follow the money, and find your next job.”
Leading UK private military company Aegis Defence Services (now part of GardaWorld), Control Risks, and Olive Group are also among the top recruiters. Their senior executives and board are dominated by former military officers, says War on Want. The chief executive of Aegis, for example, is former Gen Graham Binns, one-time commander of British troops in Basra.
G4S last year secured a contract of up to £188m to provide security for the Basrah Gas Company and signed a five-year, £100m contract with the British embassy in Afghanistan. Clients of G4S, whose annual turnover in Africa has reached £500m, include Royal Dutch Shell and AngloGold Ashanti, War on Want reports.
Foreign Office spending on contracts with private UK security companies rose from £12.6m in 2003 to £48.9m in 2012, according to official figures.
The use of private armies and “floating armouries” by shipping companies is also growing, according to War on Want. Floating armouries are ships harboured at sea, stacked with high-powered rifles, night-vision goggles.
More than half of the members of the Security Association for the Maritime Industry (SAMI) are British. Protection Vessels International Ltd, a UK company, describes itself as the “global leader in armed maritime security”. It was set up in 2008 by senior former military figures “with the express purpose of applying military standards of security”, with a team “drawn from the highest echelons of UK Royal Marines, UK government intelligence and commerce”, War on Want notes.
The Guardian has reported how private security companies protecting ships against Somali pirates store their weapons on floating armouries in international waters to avoid arms smuggling laws. In 2013 Whitehall issued 50 licences for floating armouries in the Indian Ocean and Gulf of Aden.
Hilary of War on Want said: “Private military contractors ran amok in Iraq and Afghanistan, leaving a trail of human rights abuses in their wake. Now we are seeing the alarming rise of mercenaries fighting on the frontline in conflict zones across the world: it is the return of the ‘dogs of war’.”
He added: “For too long this murky world of guns for hire has been allowed to grow unchecked. In letting the industry regulate itself, the government has failed: only binding regulation will do. The time has come to ban these companies from operating in conflict zones and end the privatisation of war.”
Britain has signed up to an international code of conduct for “private security service providers”, laying down principles covering accountability to the law and human rights. However, it is a voluntary code of conduct.
The UN is drawing up plans for an international convention that is legally binding on private security and military companies. Switzerland bans companies based in the country from operating in conflict zones.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PATHOCRACY: THE GLOBAL ORDER
http://www.pathocracy.net/
DO PSYCHOPATHS RULE THE WORLD?

Roman Emperor Caligula
Allen Dulles / Dick Cheney / Bill Clinton / Madeleine Albright

Throughout history, psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissists, and assorted antisocial-personality-disordered individuals have ruled societies.

Psychopaths and sociopaths often exhibit glibness and superficial charm, have a grandiose sense of self-worth, are pathological liars, display extreme narcissism, are deceitful, cunning and manipulative, exhibit a lack of remorse or guilt, show a callous disregard for the feelings of others, have no conscience, lack empathy, and fail to accept responsibility for their actions.

In a competitive world, the people who act immorally, who have no regard for truth, are going to have an advantage over those who play by the rules. The result is that those who achieve positions of power will be the most ruthless, the most sociopathic, the ones without conscience.

In societies run by psychopaths, ambitious individuals and sycophants, who are not clinically psychopathic, are induced to model themselves after powerful psychopaths in order to achieve power. The result: psychopaths breed more psychopaths.

When our ruling class - corporate leaders, bankers, academics, generals, media executives, Senators and Congressmen and even Presidents - are liars and deceivers, and are ruthless, callous manipulators who have no regard for truth or other people, the entire fabric of society is twisted in their image, and psychopathic behavior becomes the norm.

Our world is characterized by: permanent war, full-spectrum dominance, targeted assassinations, rendition, torture, water-boarding, mercenaries, Blackwater, paramilitaries, Contras, cruise missiles, drones, landmines, cluster bombs, napalm, Agent Orange, depleted uranium, biological and chemical weapons, enemy combatants, shock and awe, mujahideen, al-Qaeda, Taliban, Islamic State, state terrorism, false flags, 9/11, color revolutions, regime change, coup d'etats, sanctions, drug trafficking, money laundering, plausible deniability, impunity, fascism and neo-fascism, Auschwitz, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, genocide, apartheid, dictatorship, plutocracy, oligarchy, kleptocracy, political sociopaths and narcissists, corruption, predatory capitalism, profiteering, tax havens, bank bail-outs and bail-ins, too-big-to-fail, monopoly capitalism, financialization, corporatism, corporate personhood, golden parachutes, fracking, mountain-top removal, tar sands, Fukashima, laboratory-created diseases, genetically-engineered food, glyphosate, three-strikes, maximum-security, corporate media, public relations, propaganda, surveillance, RFID chips, optical scans, facial recognition, globalization, austerity, structural adjustment, exploitation, poverty, the New World Order.

It is clear that this world has not been built by caring human beings, but has been constructed and is run by powerful hallow soulless individuals.

And, despite the violence, suffering and chaos they have caused, we allow them to remain at the top, and in control.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How Psychopaths See Life
15 Friday Apr 2016
Tags Machiavelli, politics, Psychopaths, sociopath, psychopath
https://freedomfromconscience.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/how-psychopaths -see-life/

“Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society.” - Niccolo Machiavelli

Well, election time is upon us and like a plot akin to Game of Thrones fused with House of Cards we are being treated to America’s favorite reality show featuring personality types ranging from malignant narcissism to psychopathy. Yes, our shock-and-awe political gladiator event mixed with a hefty dose of glamour and glitz to bring you…the ultimate quest for power. This modern blood-sport is one that favors the men and women able to deliver the decisive blow to opponents, yet maintain a cool and collected look even after they decimate their foes on the field; and afterwards we don’t even see a drop of blood splatter running down their pretty cheeks. So many dimensions of American “democracy” we could explore but why not get into politicians collective minds and ask: How do such psychopaths see the world?

A psychopath is an interesting individual. They of course have defining traits including:

- Glib and superficial charm.
- The ability to lie, or important in American politics, reconstruct the truth with creativity.
- Lack of empathy.
- Lack of guilt.
- A grandiose sense of self.
- Easily bored and a need for higher-than-average stimulation.

It is easy to judge the psychopath as some sort of dangerous individual, or even a monster. Yet this “monster” can elicit admiration from entire societies. That is why politics is the perfect world for them.

Okay, as promised though, how do they see the world? As children they realize there is something different about them. And no, they are not necessarily bullies – often they are the bullied. Why? Well, childhood can be very cruel, especially to those who do not react the same as others to emotional stimuli, or who question a bit too much, or are judged as arrogant because they can analyze the complexities of life even at a young age. This leaves them open to being picked on, to being left out. This aspect of psychopathy I deal with in my book “Freedom from Conscience – Melanie’s Journey.” She is an outsider, with a history of being bullied, but as she matures she uses her insights and skills to her advantage, with deadly consequences.

And what skills does a psychopath learn to use? At least the intelligent ones learn that even if they do not feel the same emotions, or at least at the same level as regular people around them, they need to master their environment – that means to learn how to show regular human reactions to tragedy as well as cheerful events. They also learn the art of communication, be it charm or more weaponized verbal skills. As the saying goes the art of diplomacy is to have the skill to tell someone to go to hell, and them look forward to the trip.

Naturally the psychopath sees the world in an arrogant way. They cannot understand why they are able to make connections while “common people” are unable to. This causes them to see people as generally being stupid, and to most psychopaths the ability to manipulate them becomes a game. If they go into marketing they see their job as selling a product – using any means to appeal to the masses. If they are politicians they will see themselves as the product to sell. And if anything causes fear in a psychopath’s heart it is losing. They absolutely will bend rules, tell the “truth” in creative ways (most people call that lying, but is it technically?) and while they form alliances to win it is akin to the alliances formed in “The Hunger Games” in which in the end the alphas will have to turn against each other. People are seen as sources of power and favor. This is how politics really works, and how politicians must behave to win. So psychopaths are quite suited for this environment.

Of course psychopaths will believe all people think as they do, just as most regular people think that politicians actually have empathy for them and a desire to serve. Now before I go further I will note that psychopaths can internalize ethics. If they do they can become champions of worthy causes if they believe there is a wrong to be righted. So yes, there are anti-heroes akin to those Clint Eastwood movies where he rides into town and winds up saving it from some evil villains, but like the Eastwood character depicted in those movies he (or she) does not really feel compassion for those being oppressed the way regular people might. Also important to note, the psychopath does not “feel” for the weak. In fact, a psychopath would likely believe the way to make society stronger is for weak people not to breed. In a Machiavellian sense, an aspect of psychopathy, the ends justify the means if in the end you can create a Utopia.

As noted, psychopaths project their own personalities so they see other people as possessing their own imaginations and motivations. Therefore psychopaths are more likely to support harsh treatment of criminals…they realize how easy it is to manipulate a social worker or psychologist and thus would never believe a violent criminal can be rehabilitated. So, ironically, as psychopaths hate to be told what to do or conform in any way, they may, once they gain power, seek to make sure the masses don’t cause problems. So the ultimate lone wolf of the psychological world may, if in charge, seek ways to monitor, manipulate, and punish the masses to keep them from realizing what the powers-that-be are doing to them. And the people who will likely oppose them? Expect them to be psychopaths as well. Maybe this is why revolutions often eat their young first – the victors suspect their colleagues and fear their toppling them.

So in a way the psychopath lives in a world divided into sheep and wolves. Some will seek to feast on the sheep and fight other wolves for that privilege. Others will fancy themselves as sheepdogs, there to lead and control the sheep. Yet one must remember, the sheepdog and the wolf have the same origin, instincts, and diet, but the former at least sees the benefit of creating a certain level of order; protection so the sheep can go about their business, but at a price, an acceptable price, one even the sheep agree upon. So in a sense in elections you are often not voting between persons governed by empathy and warm and fuzzy feelings but between sheepdogs and wolves…psychopaths with ethics, or those without.

*Note: If you find this topic interesting please feel encouraged to share this article on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Merely click links below.

inside the mind of the elite psychos

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the link to the latest Mensmatters video on psychopaths. Called "A Study in Evil 2 - The Psychopathic Checklist"

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0XcGlnKVps

If the topic of psychopaths disturbs you then I am sorry. Psychopaths may be unpleasant people, but most do not kill anyone.

It is my contention that society and people are being influenced by socio-psychopathic (SP) pressures. Most people are unaware about the threat to themselves and their families. Most SPs are not in prison. They live among us. Some of them make it to the top of the political tree and start wars. The dumb ones usually end up in gaol.

Successful SPs tend to gravitate towards positions of power and control. Their main effect is to divide and manipulate others for their own ends, sometimes only for egotistical and sadistic pleasure.

I make no money in making these videos. I am only trying to increase awareness and offer explanations as to why bad things happen.

Kind Regards

James Williams

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the New World Order exist?
Andrei Fursov (Андрей Фурсов) - Russian historian, sociologist, writer, organizer of science.

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7vj-a8aVEo

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been clear for some time that the present system is gradually degenerating into a feudal one

- do what you will, the distribution of wealth determines the system, not the fake "control structures"

- they are a part of make-believe control structures which only control what the real feudal lords let them. And that part includes nothing of real importance.

And the feudal lords are blind to the real problems, they only watch their rate of profit which must be about 7%, and of course puts the life on earth in danger in a long run. But, if they ever consider cleaning the planet from the "civilisation spill", they probably have a nuclear war at the back of their minds as the tool.

The question is - given these existing fake local structures and the distribution of wealth set up - is it possible at all to return to capitalism and a functioning system of republics?

I can imagine building a process, but for building a real one we need to know the present system in detail, and I am not sure anyone knows that, with secret services of all levels being quite deeply built in.

As an example - Operation Gladio was not officially known for decades, and no one knows if it was stopped, I think the murders of investigative journalists in Malta and in Slovakia means it is still in operation.

Ciao, Ivan

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Psychology of the COVID-19 Coup: The Elite, their Victims and those who Resist
https://desultoryheroics.com/2020/04/29/the-psychology-of-the-covid-19 -coup-the-elite-their-victims-and-those-who-resist/

Desultory Heroics A Chronicle of Dystopia and Resistance By Robert J. Burrowes

As the elite coup against humanity continues to gather pace – see ‘The Elite’s COVID-19 Coup Against a Terrified Humanity: Resisting Powerfully’ – it is invaluable to observe the way in which the dysfunctional and violent psychology of the global elite, including those of its members who have a significant public profile such as Bill Gates, is revealed more starkly.

At the same time, it is interesting to observe the vast number of fearfully submissive people who are willing to accept, or even ask for, greater constraints on our rights, freedom and economic security, ostensibly to ‘protect’ them from a virus. Sadly, too, the fear of these people plays a critical collaborative role in both advancing the elite coup and condemning millions of others to death as the economic consequences of the destruction of the global economy inflicts its devastating impacts on those least able to cope with it.

Clearly complicated by a number of factors, including the locust plagues that have been devastating several countries in Africa, the Middle East and South Asia during early 2020 – see ‘360 Billion Locusts And Growing – A Plague Of “Biblical Proportions” Is Destroying Crops Across The Middle East And Africa’ – but now particularly because of official responses to COVID-19, as World Food Programme (WFP) Executive Director, David Beasley, has recently warned:

If we don’t prepare and act now to secure access, to avoid funding shortfalls and disruptions to trade, we could be facing multiple famines of biblical proportions within a short few months… our analysis shows that 300,000 people could starve to death every single day over a three-month period. See ‘WFP chief warns of “hunger pandemic” as Global Food Crises Report launched’.

That is 27,000,000 people, if arithmetic is not your strong point, that will die of starvation, not COVID-19. And this figure, of course, is quite separate from the phenomenal hardship that millions are already experiencing as a result of the economic dislocation which has created a staggering number of newly unemployed people around the world.

In this article I will do three things. I will briefly explain the dysfunctional psychology of the global elite, using Bill Gates as an example, which explains why they seek vastly greater control over our lives at staggering expense to our rights, freedom and economic security. I will briefly explain why so many people are fearfully submissive victims of this coup, unable to perceive the deeper strands of what is taking place. And I will briefly reiterate what those people in a third category, ranging from those skeptical of the fear-mongering in relation to COVID-19 to those already resisting the lockdowns, curfews, martial law and other serious impositions on our lives, can do to ensure that their resistance has strategic impact.

The Violently Dysfunctional Psychology of the Global Elite

While the world is in turmoil, partly in response to the fear-mongering by WHO, governments, the medical industry and the corporate media that has profoundly inflated people’s fear of COVID-19 but also because of the adverse cascading impacts of the long list of ill-advised decisions, particularly those that impact national economies made to supposedly deal with COVID-19, the primary concern of Bill Gates is that we all submit to vaccination and acquire a ‘digital certificate’ to prove that we have done so. For explanations of Gates’ unsavory motives in promoting and conducting extensive vaccination, see ‘Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination’ and ‘Bill Gates and the Depopulation Agenda. Robert F. Kennedy Junior Calls for an Investigation’.

While this has led to substantial resistance on social media, including that Gates be arrested for crimes against humanity – see ‘“Arrest Bill Gates” – Says every Instagrammer on Gates Account’ – it is, in fact, only the most public initiative by a member of the global elite even though it constitutes a key element of how the global elite intends to capture complete control of our lives to create what Whitney Webb describes as a ‘techno tyranny’.

Citing a range of evidence obtained from official but largely ignored organizations, decisions and documents in recent years, Webb thoughtfully describes a frightening view of the techno tyranny that is almost upon us and for which the latest moves are being rapidly implemented under the guise of combating COVID-19. Involving an unsavory alliance of the ‘intelligence’ community, the Pentagon and Silicon Valley, COVID-19 is being used as cover to remove economic and social ‘obstacles’ (including so-called ‘legacy systems’ with which we are all familiar) to implementing the so-called fourth industrial revolution – ‘a revolution characterized by discontinuous technological development in areas like artificial intelligence (AI), big data, fifth-generation telecommunications networking (5G), nanotechnology and biotechnology, robotics, the Internet of Things (IoT), and quantum computing’ – to achieve everything from a cashless society and AI-driven technologies (particularly for mass surveillance and law enforcement) to driverless cars and ‘telemedicine’.

For a sample of the documentation, see ‘Competing With China on Technology and Innovation’, the US National Security Commission on Artificial Intelligence, the ‘Chinese Tech Landscape Overview’, US Attorney General William Barr’s ‘Implementation of National Disruption and Early Engagement Programs to Counter the Threat of Mass Shootings’, the ‘American Artificial Intelligence Initiative: Year One Annual Report’ of the US Office of Science and Technology Policy, and the recent advice by the White House that ‘President Donald J. Trump Announces Great American Economic Revival Industry Groups’. Whitney Webb has written two recent articles – ‘Meet The Companies Poised To Build The Kushner-Backed “Coronavirus Surveillance System”’ and ‘Techno-Tyranny: How The US National Security State Is Using Coronavirus To Fulfill An Orwellian Vision’ – and been interviewed – see ‘Security State using coronavirus to implement Orwellian nightmare’ – that thoughtfully describe what is taking place.

In short, it will leave those of us who are still alive and who haven’t been replaced by robots as little more than digital entities, devoid of rights and freedoms, who are monitored and controlled to serve elite ends. You might still be able to choose what you buy, provided you do it online.

But while you can consider this evidence at your leisure, my own concern in this article is to explain why members of the global elite are so willing to inflict their violence on us, and to exploit us so mercilessly, without even caring. Why does their vision for the world and their effort to create it resemble the works of Aldous Huxley and George Orwell, rather than something that many more of us would consider desirable? Is profit really all that matters? What about people?

In short, the explanation for their behavior is that they are completely insane. But like some other versions of insanity that are also defined as ‘normal’ – essentially because they are so widespread (like over-consumption in industrialized countries) that few think to question whether or not the behavior is actually functional – it is fairly straightforward to explain both the origin and outcomes of their insanity.

At birth, every human child has enormous unique potential. However, to fully realize that potential, the child must be nurtured physically, emotionally, intellectually and in other ways so that their unique potential unfolds. This includes caring for them in their unique physical environment while allowing their natural inclination to learn, an evolutionary gift, to guide the manner and nature of their inquiry.

Unfortunately, however, adult humans do not appreciate and value the innate learning capacities of their children so we ‘teach’ them, in the ways of our choosing (particularly by funneling them all through the one-size-fits-all institution we call ‘school’), what we want them to know instead. Because the child naturally resists this, the child is subjected to an extraordinary range of ‘visible’ and ‘invisible’ violence to force them to conform to societal norms.

Then, using what I have labeled ‘utterly invisible violence’, we ensure that the feelings of fear, sadness, anger and pain (among many others) that this causes are suppressed so that we do not have to deal with the emotional and behavioral consequences of the violence we inflict on the child. This leaves the child with an unconscious legacy of fear, self-hatred and powerlessness that will manifest, depending on the context, throughout the child’s life. For a thorough explanation of this, see ‘Why Violence?’ and ‘Fearless Psychology and Fearful Psychology: Principles and Practice’.

One outcome of being terrorized into submissive obedience throughout childhood is that the human ‘individual’ enters adulthood with no sense of their unique identity but fully comfortable with the socially constructed delusional identity they gradually took on during childhood. Having been terrorized into obedient submission to parents, teachers and religious figures, virtually all people readily take on the role of submissive worker/soldier and citizen fulfilling some fairly meaningless role in a society largely devoid of meaning. Understanding no other way and in a last resort to feel some sense of control over their life, they also then terrorize their own children into being submissively obedient.

And people like Bill Gates are not all that different except that the opportunities provided by their wealth and the privilege that goes with it, enable them to inflict their dysfunctional and violent behaviors on a vastly greater number of people in a fruitless endeavor to feel ‘in control’. And they can do so without attracting the sanctions, legal and otherwise, that might constrain the behaviors of the rest of us.

So, as documented in the articles about Bill Gates cited above, his vaccination programs have wreaked havoc on adults and children throughout the global south, killing or incapacitating substantial numbers of people. This is unsurprising given the historical role of vaccination in precipitating a great many disorders and deaths, by introducing into the body contaminants such as aluminium and glyphosate. See Sayer Ji’s 326 page bibliography with a vast number of references to the literature explaining the exceptional range of shocking dangers from vaccination – see ‘Vaccination’ – or, if you wish to just read straightforward accounts of the history of vaccine damage and the ongoing dangers, see these articles by Gary G. Kohls MD: ‘A Comprehensive List of Vaccine-Associated Toxic Reactions’ and ‘Identifying the Vaccinology-Illiterate among Us’.

But does Bill Gates care about the staggering harm these vaccinations are causing? Does he care that future vaccinations are intended to be used to grotesquely infringe our rights and freedoms with the insertion of biometric data? See ‘COVID-19: Perfect Cover for Mandatory Biometric ID’. What of his love? Compassion? Empathy? Sympathy? Does he have a conscience to call him to account, even if no legal system does? Does he respect people? Does he believe everyone should be given an individual and informed choice about whether or not they are vaccinated?

Tragically, Bill Gates is so psychologically damaged that he is simply devoid of qualities such as these. They were never given the chance to develop by parents who showed him the same lack of love, sympathy, care, respect and consideration. Moreover, because of his fear of being out of control, as he was when endlessly suffering the incredible violence of his parents throughout childhood, he now endlessly seeks control in the highly dysfunctional ways that his unconscious fear projects. That is, by seeking to control us all.

If you want to read more about the psychological dysfunctionality of Bill Gates and other members of the global elite, as well as their agents, and how this always manifests to our detriment, you can do so in articles such as ‘The Global Elite is Insane Revisited’, ‘Love Denied: The Psychology of Materialism, Violence and War’ and ‘Understanding Self-Hatred in World Affairs’.

Sadly, however, it is not just members of the global elite who are psychologically dysfunctional. There is a substantial portion of the human population who have suffered a similar fate, even if it manifests very differently. However, while this dysfunctionality might manifest in an extraordinarily wide variety of ways, it almost invariably includes fearful submission to those considered to be ‘in authority’.

The Dysfunctional Psychology of Victims

Because each human being is unique, the individual is born with a powerful evolutionary gift: Self-will. This means that the individual has an incredible range of tools, including the capacity to apply sensory perception (sight, sound, touch…) to observe what is happening, the emotional capacity to feel what this means (is it satisfying, enjoyable, frightening, infuriating…), to think for themself about the significance of it, to compare and contrast it with relevant memories, to gauge it against one’s conscience and so on until an integrated sense of how to behave in response is formulated and then acted on.

If a person is doing this then we might describe them as ‘Self-aware’. And they are, truly, an individual.

However, because of the experience of childhood terrorization, briefly touched on above, most children are compelled to surrender the essence of these various capacities, and hence their Self-will, by a very young age. In these circumstances, the child becomes a fairly malleable instrument, easily transformed into a victim who is now devoid of the capacity to look deep within themselves to make sound judgments about what is taking place and to behave powerfully in response.

Instead, they simply obey the will of another: parent, teacher, religious figure, employer, political leader…. and act more out of habit than consideration. Given the endless violence (usually labeled ‘punishment’) that is inflicted to ensure that children are obedient to others, rather than allowed to follow their own self-will, it takes an extraordinary child to survive with even a semblance of the potential with which they were born. As a result, most human behavior lacks consideration, conviction, courage and strategy, and is simply driven compulsively by the predominant fear in each context.

For elaboration of this explanation, see ‘The Disintegrated Mind: The Greatest Threat to Human Survival on Earth’ and ‘The Psychology of Victimhood: Obama, Cameron, Netanyahu, Clinton, Kissinger’.

A primary outcome of this childhood terrorization experience in materialist cultures is that the child learns to suppress their awareness of how they feel by using food and material items to distract themself. By doing this, the child rapidly loses their emerging self-awareness and learns to consume as the substitute for this awareness. Clearly, this has catastrophic consequences for the child, their society and for nature (although it is immensely profitable for elites and their agents whose Self-awareness is non-existent). For a fuller explanation, see ‘Love Denied: The Psychology of Materialism, Violence and War’.

In essence, a victim is utterly terrified and powerless. These feelings are unconscious to the victim, which is why they are incapable of intelligently seeking out and personally assessing evidence (such as that in relation to COVID-19 and how it is being used) and they simply submit without protest once told to obey.

An equally important outcome for the victim, is that they have little, if any, capacity to see beyond themselves or their immediate concerns (which might include an activist preoccupation). They are incapable of perceiving and considering the wider ramifications of what is taking place – the ‘big picture’ – such as for those millions of starving people referred to by WFP Executive Director David Beasley above. Any sense of a ‘wider self’, of human solidarity beyond the most superficial kind, is incomprehensible to them.

Making sure our Resistance to this Coup has Strategic Impact

So this is why a third group in relation to this elite coup is so important: Those individuals who are already resisting the coup or those who will soon choose to do so. Clearly, these people have sufficient sense of Self, the intelligence and emotional capacity (including courage) to consider the evidence in relation to COVID-19 and what lies beneath it, and to draw conclusions at variance with those presented by the elite through its international organizations (such as the World Health Organization), governments and corporate media.

And it is to these people that this final section is particularly addressed.

I have previously explained a nonviolent strategy to resist this elite coup against humanity. See ‘The Elite’s COVID-19 Coup Against a Terrified Humanity: Resisting Powerfully’.

This included identifying its political purpose – obviously ‘To defend humanity against a political/military coup conducted by the global elite’ – and setting out a basic list of 26 strategic goals for achieving this purpose. You can read the ‘Strategic goals for defeating a political/military coup conducted by the global elite against humanity’ by scrolling down the page at ‘Strategic Aims’.

Remaining pages on the website fully explain the twelve components of the strategy, as illustrated by the Nonviolent Strategy Wheel, as well as articles and videos explaining all of the vital points of strategy and tactics, such as those to help you understand ‘Nonviolent Action: Why and How it Works’ and how to prepare, frame and conduct any nonviolent action to minimize the risk of violent repression. See ‘Nonviolent Action: Minimizing the Risk of Violent Repression’.

While many of the tactics identified are designed to make it very easy for individuals to be involved, an increasing number of people are already participating in nonviolent actions based on public gatherings to ‘End the Lockdown’ using social media messaging with that or similar labels. See, for example, ‘Protesting the Lockdowns is Getting Going – #endthelockdown’.

Therefore, as more people become aware of the coup and the energy to resist it continues to gather pace, it will be worthwhile to choose a locally significant date on which as many people who are willing to do so act to ‘End the Lockdown’ in your country. Using a locally relevant focus, or perhaps several, for which many people would traditionally be together – a cultural or sporting event, a community activity such as working to establish a community garden to increase local self-reliance, a birthday celebration and/or a return to work – we can mobilize people to collectively resist the coup that is taking place.

Because the actions taken can be dispersed with large numbers of people responding in a vast number of locations, it will be impossible for police and military forces to inflict violent repression against everyone, particularly if local organizers have implemented the points in ‘Nonviolent Action: Minimizing the Risk of Violent Repression’.

Equally importantly to any of the points above, particularly given the pressing threat of human extinction – see ‘Human Extinction Now Imminent and Inevitable? A Report on the State of Planet Earth’ – but also because becoming more self-reliant is vital to our ongoing capacity to resist elite encroachments on our rights, freedom and economic security, consider joining those participating in ‘The Flame Tree Project to Save Life on Earth’. This project also explains how to take full advantage of non-monetary forms of community where goods and services are exchanged directly, without money as a medium of exchange. Money only has value in certain types of economy and these types of economy must be superseded if humans are to survive.

Moreover, given the enormous pressure on children at the moment, as their lives are upended, it would be useful to spend time listening to them. Of course, if you know an adult who is having trouble coping, it will help them enormously as well if you listen while giving them the opportunity to talk about, and focus on feeling, their own emotional reactions to what is taking place. See ‘Nisteling: The Art of Deep Listening’. If you do not have anyone who can listen to you, try ‘Putting Feelings First’.

In addition, because the foundation of this entire elite-controlled world, and the coup it is now implementing, is the submissively obedient individual, the world can only be rebuilt as we might like it if we stop terrorizing children into being submissive. So I would start by parenting and educating children so that they become powerful. See ‘My Promise to Children’ and ‘Do We Want School or Education?’

Finally, as touched on above, apart from the ongoing elite coup the Earth is under siege from our assaults on a vast range of fronts. See ‘Human Extinction Now Imminent and Inevitable? A Report on the State of Planet Earth’. So if we are serious about tackling this crisis too, we must be willing to consider committing to:

The Earth Pledge

Out of love for the Earth and all of its creatures, and my respect for their needs, from this day onwards I pledge that:

I will listen deeply to children (see explanation above)
I will not travel by plane
I will not travel by car
I will not eat meat and fish
I will only eat organically/biodynamically grown food
I will minimize the amount of fresh water I use, including by minimizing my ownership and use of electronic devices
I will not buy rainforest timber
I will not buy or use single-use plastic, such as bags, bottles, containers, cups and straws
I will not use banks, superannuation (pension) funds or insurance companies that provide any service to corporations involved in fossil fuels, nuclear power and/or weapons
I will not accept employment from, or invest in, any organization that supports or participates in the exploitation of fellow human beings or profits from killing and/or destruction of the biosphere
I will not get news from the corporate media (mainstream newspapers, television, radio, Google, Facebook, Twitter…)
I will make the effort to learn a skill, such as food gardening or sewing, that makes me more self-reliant
I will gently encourage my family and friends to consider signing this pledge.
Conclusion

Given that any serious investigation of the circumstances underlying the so-called COVID-19 ‘pandemic’ reveals that the entire global episode has been contrived to further an unsavory elite end, at staggering cost to humans everywhere, it is imperative that those who are capable of perceiving this reality also take action to bring this ongoing coup to an early end.

The longer it takes to muster a full response to defeat this coup, the more damage – to our rights, freedoms, economic security, opportunities, democratic governance, the global economy and the environment – will have been inflicted, making the struggle to restore them vastly more difficult.

More importantly, if human solidarity means anything to you, the lives of millions of people (in the global south) are at stake and the economic security (through lost employment) of millions more.

And these lives, if lost or marginalized, while suiting some elite depopulation agenda, will be a stark but ugly reminder that COVID-19 was never about a virus but about our fear.

Biodata: Robert J. Burrowes has a lifetime commitment to understanding and ending human violence. He has done extensive research since 1966 in an effort to understand why human beings are violent and has been a nonviolent activist since 1981. He is the author of ‘Why Violence?’ His email address is flametree@riseup.net and his website is here.

Share this:
EmailPrintRedditTumblrPinterestPocketMore

Related
The Elite's COVID-19 Coup Against a Terrified Humanity: Resisting Powerfully
In "Activism"
Observing Elites Manipulate Our Fear: COVID-19, Propaganda and Knowledge
In "Authoritarianism"
Defending Humanity Against the Elite Coup
In "Activism"
April 29, 20202 Replies
« Previous
Next »
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Comment
Name *
Email *
Website
Post Comment
Notify me of new comments via email.

Notify me of new posts via email.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

truthman_2012 on April 30, 2020 at 1:46 pm
Liked most of this post. I don’t advocate pollution or violence. However, this Earth Pledge is an exercise in capitulation. It says, Don’t worry elite. We won’t use or do anything that may threaten your overwhelming power. Environmentalism has been hijacked to sell the new authoritarian dystopia. Cheap energy lifts folks out of poverty. Look it up. I prefer forms of clean energy, but come on. Wake up. Now they’re saying staying in lockdown is good for the environment. Just watch what a worldwide economic depression does. Environmental protection philosophies are a first world luxury. Do you think Africans stealing fuel from a pipeline care about carbon emissions?

ChilKat on May 2, 2020 at 12:39 am
It has indeed been hijacked.

There is of course a method in their madness re the imminent banning of fossil fuels wood stoves, natural gas, a controlled demolition of the global food supply , putting small farmers out of business , the migratory issue to Europe of the young African men and similar.
We are imminently, or very very soon going to be entering the next grand solar minimum, and it also seems, we have an magnetic excursion underway.
Our magnetosphere is weakening faster than it has done for thousands of years ( I believe we are at present around 20 % down, and galactic cosmic rays are at an all time high and they are set to keep increasing.
One result of the GSM is that the Jets streams are changing, the weather is cooling , becoming more extreme at both ends, it’s what it does as it enters this climatic shift. the Growing time is shortening at both ends of the growing season, and the agricultural zone is shifting south. Global warming has always been natural since time immemorial. Check out these subjects and the former grow zones from the Maunder minimum / little ice age and former GSMs for further Info .

China was already aware of this climatic shift due to their meticulous record keeping of sunspot monitoring, and they are also aware that every GSM they don’t come out of it well This is why they were so prominent in Africa, trying to set up a route to transfer food back to their country in this lean time, their civilisation collapses every GSM, they are trying to prevent this occurring again.
They who must never be, they dammed well know about ALL this, and they want these grow zones for themselves.
They have been so for many years hence the frantic excavating and fitting out of underground bunkers, the on off disappearing long term / canned food and prepper long term food supply unavailability and SO much more prior to COVID-1984.

Wake up people !!

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: