FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade Reply with quote

It may be a revelation to many people that the global drug trade is controlled and run by the intelligence agencies. In this global drug trade British intelligence reigns supreme. As intelligence insiders know MI5 and MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world (CIA, MOSSAD etc) in a vast web of intrigue and corruption that has its global power base in the city of London, the square mile.

Read more ...

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/mi6-are-the-lords-of-the-global -drug-trade/

James Casbolt

It may be a revelation to many people that the global drug trade is controlled and run by the intelligence agencies. In this global drug trade British intelligence reigns supreme. As intelligence insiders know MI5 and MI6 control many of the other intelligence agencies in the world (CIA, MOSSAD etc) in a vast web of intrigue and corruption that has its global power base in the city of London, the square mile.

My name is James Casbolt and I worked for MI6 in ‘black ops’ cocaine trafficking with the IRA and MOSSAD in London and Brighton between 1995 and 1999. My father Peter Casbolt was also MI6 and worked with the CIA and mafia in Rome, trafficking cocaine into Britain.

My experience was that the distinctions of all these groups became blurred until in the end we were all one international group working together for the same goals. We were puppets who had our strings pulled by global puppet masters based in the city of London. Most levels of the intelligence agencies are not loyal to the people of the country they are based in and see themselves as ’super national’. It had been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the CIA has been bringing in most of the drugs into America for the last fifty years (see ex LAPD officer Michael Rupert’s ‘From the wilderness’ website for proof).

The CIA operates under orders from British intelligence and was created by British intelligence in 1947. The CIA today is still loyal to the international bankers based in the city of London and the global elite aristocratic families like the Rothchilds and the Windsor’s. Since it was first started, MI6 has always brought drugs into Britain. They do not bring ’some’ of the drugs into Britain but I would estimate MI6 bring in around ninety percent of the drugs in. They do this by pulling the strings of many organised crime and terrorist groups and these groups like the IRA are full of MI6 agents.

MI6 bring in heroin from the middle east, cocaine from south America and cannabis from morocco as well as other places. British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950’s through places like the Tavistock Institute in London. By the 1960’s MI5, MI6 and the CIA were using LSD as a weapon against the angry protestors of the sixties and turned them into ‘flower children’ who were too tripped out to organise a revolution. Dr Timothy Leary the LSD guru of the sixties was a CIA puppet. Funds and drugs for Leary’s research came from the CIA and Leary says that Cord Meyer, the CIA agent in charge of funding the sixties LSD counter culture has “helped me to understand my political cultural role more clearly”.

In 1998, I was sent 3000 LSD doses on blotting paper by MI5 with pictures of the European union flag on them. The MI5 man who sent them told my father this was a government ’signature’ and this LSD was called ‘Europa’. This global drugs trade controlled by British intelligence is worth at least 짙500 billion a year. This is more than the global oil trade and the economy in Britain and America is totally dependent on this drug money.

Mafia crime boss John Gotti exposed the situation when asked in court if he was involved in drug trafficking. He replied”No we can’t compete with the government”. I believe this was only a half truth because the mafia and the CIA are the same group at the upper levels. In Britain, the MI6 drug money is laundered through the Bank of England, Barclays Bank and other household name companies. The drug money is passed from account to account until its origins are lost in a huge web of transactions. The drug money comes out ‘cleaner’ but not totally clean.

Diamonds are then bought with this money from the corrupt diamond business families like the Oppenheimers. These diamonds are then sold and the drug money is clean. MI6 and the CIA are also responsible for the crack cocaine epidemic in Britain and America. In 1978, MI6 and the CIA were in south America researching the effects of the natives smoking ‘basuco’ cocaine paste. This has the same effect as crack cocaine. They saw that the strength and addiction potential was far greater than ordinary cocaine and created crack cocaine from the basuco formula. MI6 and the CIA then flooded Britain and America with crack. Two years later, in 1980, Britain and America were starting to see the first signs of the crack cocaine epidemic on the streets.

On August 23, 1987, in a rural community south of Little Rock in America, two teenage boys named Kevin Ives and Don Henry were murdered and dismembered after witnessing a CIA cocaine drop that was part of a CIA drug trafficking operation based at a small airport in Mena, Arkansas. Bill Clinton was the governor of Arkansas at the time. Bill Clinton was involved with the CIA at this time and $100 million worth of cocaine was coming through the Mena, Arkansas airport each month. For proof see the books ‘Compromise’ and ‘Dope Inc’.

On my father’s international MI6 drug runs, whatever fell off the back of the lorry so to speak he would keep and we would sell it in Britain. As long as my father was meeting the speedboats from Morocco in the Costa del Sol and then moving the lorry loads of cannabis through their MI6, IRA lorry business into Britain every month, British intelligence were happy. As long as my father was moving shipments of cocaine out of Rome every month, MI5 and MI6 were happy. If my father kept a bit to sell himself no one cared because there was enough drugs and money to go round in this 500 billion a year global drugs trade.

The ones who were really paying were the people addicted. Who were paying with suffering. But karma always catches up and both myself and my father became addicted to heroin in later years and my father died addicted, and poor in prison under very strange circumstances. Today, I am clean and drug-free and wish to help stop the untold suffering this global drugs trade causes.

The intelligence agencies have always used addictive drugs as a weapon against the masses to bring in their long term plan for a one world government, a one world police force designed to be NATO and a micro chipped population known as the New World Order. As the population is in a drug or alcohol-induced trance watching ‘Coronation Street’, the new world order is being crept in behind them. To properly expose this global intelligence run drugs trade we need to expose the key players in this area:…

[Continue reading for “the names” below…]

1. Tibor Rosenbaum — a MOSSAD agent and head of the Geneva based Banque du Credit international. This bank was the forerunner to the notorious Bank of Credit and Commerce international (BCCI) which is a major intelligence drug money laundering bank. ‘Life’ magazine exposed Rosenbaum’s bank as a money launderer for the Meyer Lansky American organised crime family and Tibor Rosenbaum funded and supported ‘Permindex’ the MI6 assassination unit which was at the heart of the John F. Kennedy assassination.

2. Robert Vesco — sponsored by the Swiss branch of the Rothchilds and part of the American connection to the Medellin drug cartel in Columbia.

3. Sir Francis de Guingand — former head of British intelligence, now living in south Africa (and every head of MI5 and MI6 has been involved in the drug world before and after him).

4. Henry Keswick — chairman of Jardine Matheson which is one of the biggest drug trafficking operations in the world. His brother John Keswick is chairman of the bank of England.

5. Sir Martin Wakefield Jacomb — Bank of England director from 1987 to 1995, Barclays Bank Deputy Chairman in 1985, Telegraph newspapers director in 1986 (This is the reason why this can of worms doesn’t get out in the mainstream media. The people who are perpetrating these crimes control most of the mainstream media. In America former director of the CIA William Casey is head of the council of the media network ABC. Many insiders refer to ABC as ‘The CIA network.)

6. George Bush, Snr. — former President and former head of the CIA and America’s leading drug baron who has fronted more wars on drugs than any other president, which in reality is just a method to eliminate competition. A whole book could be written on George Bush’s involvement in the global drug trade but it is well-covered in the book ‘Dark Alliance’ by investigative journalist Gary Webb. Gary Webb was found dead with two gunshot wounds to the back of his head with a revolver. The case was declared a ’suicide’. You figure that out. Gary Webb as well as myself and other investigators, found that much of this ‘black ops’ drug money is being used to fund projects classified above top secret. These projects include the building and maintaining of deep level underground bases in Dulce in New Mexico, Pine gap in Australia, Snowy mountains in Australia, The Nyala range in Africa, west of Kindu in Africa, next to the Libyan border in Egypt, Mount Blanc in Switzerland, Narvik in Scandinavia, Gottland island in Sweden and many other places around the world (more about these underground bases in my next issue).

The information on this global drugs trade run by the intelligence agencies desperately needs to get out on a large scale. Any information, comments or feedback to help me with my work would be greatly welcomed.

View More From The MI6 Section

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/mi6-are-the-lords-of-the-global -drug-trade/
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950’s through places like the Tavistock Institute in London

Quote:
LSD was first synthesized on November 16, 1938[3] by Swiss chemist Dr. Albert Hofmann at the Sandoz Laboratories in Basel, Switzerland

from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lsd
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade Reply with quote

Linda wrote:
British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950’s through places like the Tavistock Institute in London.

LSD was first synthesized in Switzerland in 1938. It's complete poppycock such as the above that make James Cashbolt unusable as a source of anything other than laughs.

See
The Albert Hofmann Foundation - Dr. Albert Hofmann
http://www.hofmann.org/hofmann/

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Mick Meaney
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

LSD was first synthesized in Switzerland in 1938. It's complete poppycock such as the above that make James Cashbolt unusable as a source of anything other than laughs.

Duly noted Wink

SchNews
Action speaks louder than..
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: This is old news aint it? Reply with quote

Biggest drug dealers in the 19th century in China...

Now doing the same with the difference being they are destroying their own nation. A 9 year old in Scotland not long ago collapsed after a heroin overdose.

The more things change the more they stay the same...
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Re: MI6 Are The Lords Of The Global Drug Trade Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Linda wrote:
British intelligence also designed and created the drug LSD in the 1950’s through places like the Tavistock Institute in London.

See
The Albert Hofmann Foundation - Dr. Albert Hofmann
http://www.hofmann.org/hofmann/

Agreed Tony: I've seen nothing to suggest Casbolt is anything else than an oportunist carving himself out a niche in conspiracyville: I'm certainly highly sceptical of his claims of an intelligence background

I'm far less skeptical about intelligence agencies running the drugs trade, but thats becuase theres a lot better sources than Casbolt making the case, without the obvious debunk errors in his work

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=casbolt+fake&hl=en&safe=off&pwst=1&st art=10&sa=N

How can we put this? If the state didnt want billions of pounds worth of street drugs coming through the border every year: it wouldnt be happening. Though they are well down on LSD, or anything else that alters consciousness and enables "mystical" experiances. I wonder why?

opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: James Casbolt Reply with quote

I see there is people here from SAALM having fun with James Casbolt.

Well here is one for the 33.33 degrees, How does it feel to have Reptillians from the lunar base changing over to the positive consciousness.

I see this all the time with these Reptillians change for the good. I guess they can see that Marduk will lose.

Here is a tidbit for you: 2008 three D.U.M.B.S. will be flooded.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: James Casbolt Reply with quote

opalman wrote:
I see there is people here from SAALM having fun with James Casbolt.

Well here is one for the 33.33 degrees, How does it feel to have Reptillians from the lunar base changing over to the positive consciousness.

I see this all the time with these Reptillians change for the good. I guess they can see that Marduk will lose.

Here is a tidbit for you: 2008 three D.U.M.B.S. will be flooded.

uh-huh. Well thats helpful (what is SAALM anyway?)

And if its the case that:

Quote:
I personally have over 200 color pictures that have been confirmed by the original codes that show level 7, 12, 13 of Creed , Dulce, Dahil and 29 palms.

You wouldnt mind making them available rather than sitting on them? I've certainly never seen anything but recycled Schneider stories from Casbolt that could be called "proof": DUMB's under Snowdon and superfast monorails under the whole of blighty being two of casbolt's claims...

opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Mr.White Reply with quote

Yes I am in the process of making them public on your site. James has many of the photos but having them scanned and emailed to them by me the codes were messed with so they appeared to be fake.

I have the originals and the codes are fine on those but we will have a go at anyways.

S.A.A.L.M.= Supream Anunnaki Assembly Lord Marduk

D.U.M.B.S.= Deep Underground Military Base Subterrean

Saalm is run by Committee 300 and they are the controllers or The Powers To Be.

Jon
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Mr.White Reply with quote

opalman wrote:

D.U.M.B.S.= Deep Underground Military Base Subterrean

In my day is was just good old "DUMB" - the 'underground' and the 'subterranean' kind of cancel each other.

We could ask Bill Hamilton I suppose - maybe even Phil Schneider - certainly Bill did all the work on these areas and Phil Schneider added in his own bits and bats. The Jimmy Casbolt came along and claimed the ideas as his own!! I'm all for ideas sharing but Casbolt is a word-thief of the highest order.

Interestingly J.C. [and he is to the conspiracy kids] came up in conversation in discussions around the DRG 9/11 UK event in London. I was astonished how annoyed people looked when I pointed out he was a fraud and most definately not a SIS agent/asset. I can't believe people are still falling for his stuff 2 years after he first put out the "article".

Plus it's RINF reproducing it - they used to be good.

Mi6 have got tentacles into the drug trade - but my early requests to jamescasbolt@hotmail.com came back with no juicy documents whatsoever. No wonder he moved onto the alien agenda...
Twisted Evil

--
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Theres others competing for the title... Reply with quote

Venezuela Accuses U.S. DEA of Being a “Drug Cartel”

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=2291
opalman
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Venezuala Reply with quote

Yes they are right about the drugs being run by CIA and MI6.

You can see the effects in society with the every day dumbshit. People using drugs in the last twenty five years is a result of retards among us.

So if you think that most people are * then chances are you never did drugs in your life where the mind control took you over.

You must understand the five senses.

Goddamn I hate most people
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Theres others competing for the title... Reply with quote

conspirator wrote:
Venezuela Accuses U.S. DEA of Being a “Drug Cartel”

http://www.venezuelanalysis.com/news.php?newsno=2291

Nice find.

--
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Venezuala Reply with quote

opalman wrote:
Yes they are right about the drugs being run by CIA and MI6.

You can see the effects in society with the every day dumbshit. People using drugs in the last twenty five years is a result of retards among us.

So if you think that most people are * then chances are you never did drugs in your life where the mind control took you over.

You must understand the five senses.

Goddamn I hate most people

Whereas evidence of involvement of state agencies in drug trafficking is fairly overwhelming, I'd have to challenge the notion that drug use has anything to do with 'retards'. People have used drugs pretty much since there has been people. Use of cannabis and opium stretches back into prehistory. The Coca plant has been used by indigenous Adean tribes for as long as anyone can remember. Amanita muscaria (the fly agaric) has been used by Siberian shamans for millenia. The list goes on and on. People have always used drugs and always will - the ability to exploit this inevitable dynamic is necessary for the trade to exist in the first place.

If you feel you have never used drugs, then I assume you have charted the noble path of totally avoiding tea, coffee or any other caffeinated beverage. Or, arguably, refined sugar. Not to mention cigarettes and alcohol.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
If you feel you have never used drugs, then I assume you have charted the noble path of totally avoiding tea, coffee or any other caffeinated beverage. Or, arguably, refined sugar. Not to mention cigarettes and alcohol.

Quote:
The nearest analogy to the addictive power of television and the transformation of values that is wrought in the life of the heavy user is probably heroin.

Terence McKenna, Food of the Gods

http://www.utopiated.net/narcotica/the_addiction_industry/tv_addict_-_ mainlining_direct_to_your_synapses.html

--
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not poppycock, Tony. Mike Ruppert in his Crossing the Rubicon, indexes five page references to CIA and drugs, and on page 16 describes how Pullitzer prize winning reporter Gary Webb attributed the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angles in the early '80s wholly to the Agency.
Ravenmoon
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary Webb,the only man to commit suicide by shooting himself TWICE in the head
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
Not poppycock, Tony. Mike Ruppert in his Crossing the Rubicon, indexes five page references to CIA and drugs, and on page 16 describes how Pullitzer prize winning reporter Gary Webb attributed the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angles in the early '80s wholly to the Agency.

Yeah, Peter Dale Scott and Alfred McCoy have written some interesting stuff too. I think the issue is not so much whether the basic premise is true rather than whether James Casbolt is in any way reliable - anyone can just say stuff. Some of the other stuff looks a bit dodgy too. And Casbolt's website is frankly embarrassing.

Oh, Utopiated - yeah, I missed the obvious one didn't I! Very Happy

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:

I beleive Tony was refering to Casbolts credibility being "poppycock": not the theme of intelligence agency involvement in the narcotics trade

festival of snickers
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.com/Crimes-Patriots-Dirty-Touchstone-Paperback/dp/06 71666371

anyone read that?

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

festival of snickers wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Crimes-Patriots-Dirty-Touchstone-Paperback/dp/06 71666371

anyone read that?

No but I've read Powderburns and all Gary Webbs stuff plus the infamous and frankly world-view shifting "Politics of Heroin".

[see: http://www.utopiated.net/narcotica/the_addiction_industry/utopiated_vi sion_%3a_an_unholy_alliance.html ]

In the Amazon review for that one it says:
Quote:

When the Tower Commission concluded that the Iran-contra affair was an aberration, it was wrong.

...which is exactly right. We've created a narco-trafficking wiki and it seems Iran Contra was nothing of the sort. Absolutely F*** all was going to the Contras - maybe the on rifle and pair of boots. It was part of the ongoing above-government/mafia-crime programme since WWII [French Connection anyone?] and the Far east [Air America anyone?] to line pockets and fill bottomless black-budgets.

Most black budget resources go on Area 51 type activities. At least this is where research is leading. Drugs are funding the hidden space program. 9/11 is the least of the issues but lets plod on 'cos it's a possible exposure root for all this chaos...............................

--
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Sir” Allen Stanford a cog in the U.S. intelligence dirty money laundering machine
By Wayne Madsen = Online Journal Contributing Writer - Feb 24, 2009, 00:29

(WMR) -- “Sir” Allen Stanford appears to be yet another multi-billion dollar cog in a network of off-shore banks, corporate contrivances, and folding tent operations. Although Stanford is being investigated for a $8 billion fraud scheme, the U.S. Attorney for the U.S. Virgin Islands, where Stanford has “extensive” holdings on the island of St. Croix, told the Associated Press that the Obama Justice Department is “not actively pursuing” Stanford.

The Obama campaign gave $4,600 in donations from Stanford to the Chicago Coalition for the Homeless after the news broke about the investigation against Stanford’s firms.

A host of Democrats and Republicans reaped donations from Stanford, including jailed ex-Representative Bob Ney (R-OH), who was convicted in the Jack Abramoff influence-peddling scandal; former Representative Tom DeLay (R-TX); Representative Charles Rangel (D-NY), and Senators John McCain (R-AZ), John Cornyn (R-TX), Bill Nelson (D-FL), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Charles Schumer (D-NY), and Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX).

In 2006, Stanford obtained a knighthood from the Antiguan government thanks to his close relationship to Antiguan Prime Minister Spencer Baldwin, where Stanford International Bank maintains its headquarters. Stanford maintains dual U.S. and Antiguan citizenship. Stanford was also close to Antigua’s former Prime Minister Lester Bird, who was accused of massive corruption.

Ironically, it was while Baldwin’s United Progressive Party was in opposition in 2003 that he accused two of Bird’s ministers, Tourism Minister Molwyn Joseph and Planning Minister Gaston Browne, of accepting campaign donation bribes from Stanford in exchange for pubic lands in St. John’s, the Antiguan capital. Learning from his experience in donating to both Democrats and Republicans in the United States, Stanford ensures that both major parties in Antigua also received his monetary largess. It should also be noted that Antigua is a primary center for Russian-Israeli Mafia money laundering activities in the Caribbean.

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_4402.shtml

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right of course
What I'm saying is relating to getting some basic easily checkable facts wrong.
Wokeman wrote:

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: