FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Example of An "Editorial Decision"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: An Example of An "Editorial Decision" Reply with quote

Introduction – April 24, 2006

The report below is what passes for "news" on the BBC and for which Britons are expected to pay an annual licence fee of over £100. It's more than exorbitant; it's an insult to the intelligence of viewers.

After weeks of studiously ignoring Sheen's comments on 911, the BBC has seen fit report on Sheen's private life but without any reference to furore his comments generated. Almost as if it never happened.

Instead the BBC dwells upon dubious accusations resulting from a failed marriage. But this is how modern day propaganda works: indirectly and insidiously it calls into question Sheen’s honesty and integrity without any reference to his role in the 911 debate.

Actor Sheen denies abusing wife
BBC News Online – April 24, 2006

Actor Charlie Sheen has denied that he abused and threatened to kill estranged wife Denise Richards, accusing her of waging a "transparent smear campaign".
His comments followed the issuing of a restraining order forbidding the actor to go within 300ft (90m) of Richards and their two daughters.

Sheen said the abuse allegations were "a heinous document of fiction" meant to "torpedo" and "discredit" him.

It was, he said, "clearly a departure from sound, sane co-parenting".

In an interview to be broadcast on Monday on US TV's Entertainment Tonight programme, the 40-year-old said he wanted to "move forward... and focus on my children".

'Threatening manner'

He claimed his ex-wife's charges against him were "a reaction to a failed marriage" and were intended to "undermine my perception as a responsible father".

Sheen, best known for his roles in the films Platoon and Wall Street, met Richards while filming in 2000.

The couple wed in 2002 and have two children, Sam and Lola. The relationship collapsed in March 2005, shortly before Lola's birth.

In a written declaration filed last week in Los Angeles Superior Court, Richards claimed she could "no longer accept (Sheen's) abusive and threatening manner".

The actor has been granted the right to see his two daughters under supervision one day a week
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4937850.stm

I have to laugh at this - or else I would cry.

I sent them this:

Dear Helen,

Another breach of charter regarding the 9/11 Cover up has now been brought to my attention

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4937850.stm

I have now recorded this breach and it will be used as further evidence in the court case which will be started as soon as possible. For the record, here is the link to the article on CNN's Showbiz Tonight regarding Charlie Sheen's interview in which he questions what happened to WTC 7 on 9/11 and voice's his concerns that significant parts of the official story are false.

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/ShowbizTonight20060322.wmv

I would like to think the BBC will act soon to repair these and similar breaches in the charter by fairly covering the matters I have already spoken of. Unfortunately, the record so far is poor, so my optimisim in this area is low. Please prove my predictions wrong. Thank you for reading.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: