FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linda
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition Reply with quote

Former Governor Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

'Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura vehemently savaged the official 9/11 story on a syndicated national radio show today, saying the WTC collapsed like a controlled demolition and was pulverized to dust as he also highlighted the impossible 10 second free fall speed of the towers.'

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/040208_jesse_ventura.ht m

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show, Ventura said that his initial reaction to 9/11 was much like most people at the time, and he accepted the official story outright, a response he now regrets because he was in a position of power and could have used it to raise a lot of pointed questions.

"I kicked myself when it initially happened that the light didn't go off but I was so shocked that this thing had even taken place that I apologize for not being more aware," said Ventura, adding that watching Loose Change at the insistence of his son was part of the catalyst for his wake up call.

Host Alex Jones is executive producer of Loose Change (get it here), the most watched Internet movie of all time. Ventura said he ran through a rollercoaster of emotions when he saw the film.

"When I finally did watch it I went through every emotion you could imagine, from laughing, crying, getting sick to my stomach, to the whole emotional thing," said the former Governor.

"To me questions haven't been answered and are not being answered about 9/11," said Ventura, before highlighting the collapse of Building 7, a 47-story tall skyscraper that was not hit by a plane but collapsed in its own footprint in the late afternoon of September 11.

"Two planes struck two buildings....but how is it that a third building fell 5 hours later?" asked Ventura, "How could this building just implode into its own footprint 5 hours later - that's my first question - the 9/11 Commission didn't even devote one page to that in their big volume of investigation," added the former Governor.

Ventura then explored how it was possible that all three buildings could rapidly collapse at almost free fall speed.

"How could those buildings fall at the speed of gravity - if you put a stopwatch on them both of those World Trade Center buildings were on the ground in ten seconds - how can that be?" asked Ventura.

"If you took a billiard ball and dropped it from the height of the World Trade Center in a vacuum it would hit the ground in 9.3 seconds and if you took that same billiard ball and dropped it 10 stories at a time and merely stopped it and started it it would take 30 seconds - if you dropped it every floor of the World Trade Center to the ground, simply stopping and starting it on gravity it would take over 100 seconds to reach the ground," he surmised.
zennon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does his opinion matter? What's a politician doing talking about a subject he knows nothing about?
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Ventura is a big name in the US
a former WWF wrestler turned hollywood actor turned politician.
Just like Arnie he became a Governor.
His opinion counts.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1233

"Mockingbird Publishers Turned Down Best Seller Jesse Ventura’s Book"

Link

Audio clip of Ventura talking of controlled demolition of WTC - from the link above.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Part two

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

truthspeaker or what?

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to recall an earlier appearance of Venturas on AJ's show wherein he was critical of the lack of air defense response but was not at all behind the CD idea and frankly ridiculed it. I could be mistaken though, so its positive he is speaking out again at the least.

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zennon wrote:
Why does his opinion matter? What's a politician doing talking about a subject he knows nothing about?

He was once a Navy SEAL and has underwater demolition training. His opinion is probably worth much more than say, Sean Hannity's, on the subject.

Not that that is saying much Laughing

-Alex Jones
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
I seem to recall an earlier appearance of Venturas on AJ's show wherein he was critical of the lack of air defense response but was not at all behind the CD idea and frankly ridiculed it. I could be mistaken though, so its positive he is speaking out again at the least.

Carefull,the air defense issue is a red herring.Speaking out is what those doing this nonsense is what they want,justification of marshall law and all that will follow.
CD is a good starting point though,obviously Wink

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Carefull,the air defense issue is a red herring.Speaking out is what those doing this * is what they want,justification of marshall law and all that will follow.
CD is a good starting point though,obviously Wink

I don't think I understand:

Why is air defense a red herring?

And I don't understand the following sentence around "*"

Marshall law would needs some pretty good justification - bogus or otherwise - I don't thinking "speaking out" would be sufficient...

Or have I missed the point?
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another news article (with ability to comment) here

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2008/06/governor_jesse.php
QuitTheirClogs
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Ventura gets a 2 minute clip on the BBC (3 Sep 2008). He gets to talk about the controlled media, but they make no mention of his views on 9/11.

Ventura on presidential election: Former Governor of Minnesota and professional wrestler Jesse 'The Body' Ventura gives his views on the 2008 US presidential election.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7595944.stm

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: