FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

China Moon Mission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: China Moon Mission Reply with quote

Very interesting we hear none of this in the West, I remember reading an article years ago saying China was keen on a Moon base by 2010.
As we all know US has been laying claim to it and its resourses, back then I thought that would be pretext to war especially if the Chinese probe was to be prevented access by some Star Wars effort.
Anyhow here is a story on the latest. Oh and China is quite keen on reunification it seems Shocked
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-09/15/content_10011251.htm
Over 3000 orbits I wonder if they pictured the Luna Lander and Flag Laughing

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-09/06/content_9815338.htm
Quote:
China will launch manned spacecraft Shenzhou-7 at an appropriate time between Sept. 25 and 30.
·The crew had conducted drills and their controlling over the system was "skilled," said the spokesman.
·When Shenzhou-7 enters its orbit, one of the three taikonauts will conduct a space walk.

Quote:
China successfully put two manned spacecraft into orbit in 2003and 2005 respectively, becoming the third country to send an astronaut into space after the United States and the former Soviet Union (now Russia).

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st snippit seen in Western MSM

Quote:
CHINA - This undated photo released by China's official Xinhua news agency shows technicians help the Shenzhou-7 manned spaceship to dock with the Long-March II-F rocket at an assembly plant.

http://news.uk.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=9376046&imageindex=7 #4715236

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also remember Japan saying they were going for a sneak peek at the moon lander missions.

Now for what I fear as a consequence, and Obama says he will not militarize space? Hmm yea right I've yet to see words become actions Wink

Link

dawnzky05
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And now the moon is the next target? Sounds cool. Japan is really exploring the outside world.

------------------------
romantic shirt designs
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can watch you but...

U.S. Ready to Respond to N.Korea Missile --Admiral Keating Says U.S. Prepared to Shoot Down Missile If Obama Gives OK 26 Feb 2009 In an interview with ABC News, Adm. Timothy Keating, head of the U.S. Pacific Commands, said that the military is prepared to shoot down any North Korean ballistic missile -- if President Obama should give the order. "If a missile leaves the launch pad we'll be prepared to respond upon direction of the president," Keating told ABC News. "I'm not a betting man but I'd go like 60/40, 70/30 that it will, they will attempt to launch a satellite. There's equipment moving up there that would indicate the preliminary stages of preparation for a launch. So I'd say it's more than less likely."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=6965611

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: