FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

40ft hole found under Ground Zero at WTC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: 40ft hole found under Ground Zero at WTC Reply with quote

Pictured: The 40ft 'pothole' that shows Ground Zero was once the site of an Ice Age glacier
MailOnline
By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 12:03 PM on 23rd September 2008

Proof that Manhattan was once buried underneath an Ice Age glacier has been uncovered at Ground Zero.

Crews excavating the site of the destroyed World Trade Centre this summer have uncovered a spectacular underground landscape carved into the bedrock by glaciers about 20,000 years ago.
(snip)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1060043/Pictured-The -40ft-pothole-shows-Ground-Zero-site-Ice-Age-glacier.html
Also:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26844329/

Are we supposed to accept that this hole was never detected during the excavation of the foundations of the WTC complex, known as the Bathtub? Nothing about this was mentioned by this engineer who oversaw the construction of the slurry walls in 1967:
http://www.caets.org/nae/bridgecom.nsf/weblinks/CGOZ-58NLJ9?OpenDocume nt
No doubt the WTC site has glacial rock. But is the hole just a 20,000 year-old Ice Age pothole? If not, perhaps it could be the 'smoking gun' hole created by the explosion heard by William Rodriguez?
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.

It does appear as though an old, rusted post is embedded in the rock in the featured picture.

I suppose one would need to know if that post is from the previous site and which building it was originally underneath.

It would seem suspicious to be claiming the 'pothole' wasn't discovered during the sites original excavation, but I suppose it depends if it was considered noteworthy or spotted by those involved originally as having archeological significance.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15790
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps NIST will come out with a report telling us that the hole may have been a factor in the WTC collapse.
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt 'perhaps' will come into it, it wasn't the planes after all Rolling Eyes

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Revised Edition:- It was the melting ice that caused it!! Very Happy

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting ...I also believe they would have discovered this formation when they prepared the foundations for the building of WTCs 1 & 2 in the sixties.
Over at the forum of Godlike Productions.com http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message613795/pg1 there's some v.interesting arguments on the debate of ice and creationism in regard to the revelation:
Quote:
The Ice Age and ice cores occurred in the changed weather and increased preciptation immediately after the Flood, and only lasted a few centuries, at most [link to www.icr.org]

They are fully explained in the creationist model.

Uniformitarian scientists & evolutionists date the ice sheets to hundreds of thousands of years because they believe the ice sheets are old to begin with. They have "proved" only what they have assumed!

Creationist scientists also have PhDs, y'know!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message613795/pg1

But, I'm extremely skeptical of official scientific opinion esp today with the manipulation of media and science to fit the AGENDA. I'm sticking with my gut feeling/suspicion of corruption with the whole 9/11 affair that I think the hole was either a vault and/or it was a hole left by the use of explosives to weaken part of the foundations.

I'm sick to the stomach with the thought of another skyscraper being built though:
Quote:
Crews excavating the World Trade Center site this summer for the foundations of a new skyscraper...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26844329/

There's no stopping the ruthlessness of business and Silverstein Properties in the building of another skyscraper right on the site where 3000 people were murdered. Maybe they hope that the families of the victims, the 9/11 Truth movement and the world would forget if they just replaced the obvious gap in the Manhattan skyline with something new.

It gives me the creeps to think that anyone would even contemplate going into the lobby of this new complex let alone use the lifts to any of the floors.
http://www.limelike.com/clips/washpost.html

Where does the level of human depravity end!!! Twisted Evil

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Where does the level of human depravity end!!!

Well said Mari. Wink That thought in itelf should point out where the guilt lies!!

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Revised Edition:- It was the melting ice that caused it!! Very Happy

Reports of molten ice at the WTC are, no doubt, greatly exaggerated Wink

I'm wondering if the land survey in preparation for the WTC development would have used ground mapping radar, or ye olde traditional stick a pole in the ground method.

Once you hit bedrock, surely you can't afford to merely assume it's solid on down when you're fixing to plant half a megaton on it. Can you?

It's them or us.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note though I've never heard of Glaciation or Ice drilling holes in rock, only moving water and debris does this (whirl Pools and Eddies) or water dissolving porous rock. Glaciation would scour the surface to next to smooth as huge boulders and debris grind slowly across the rocks surface, scratching is always evident.

truthseeker john
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
On another note though I've never heard of Glaciation or Ice drilling holes in rock, only moving water and debris does this (whirl Pools and Eddies) or water dissolving porous rock.
No, glacier can also have eddies. Think of a glacier as being somewhat like a river in slow motion.
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The New York Times said the hole was found in the site for the new Tower 4
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/22/nyregion/22rocks.html
This is in the south-east corner of WTC, not where WTC 1 and WTC 2 were:
http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2008/09/22/nyregion/22rocks_map.read y.html
So I guess that now demolishes the possibility that the hole was 'man-made' Laughing
I wish I had seen the NY article earlier.
dewstru
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they explained the multiple 24ft(and other diameter)vertical 8 to 10 storey deep cylindrical holes found in in the WTC complex after the towers collapsed? See the youtube '9/11 the New Hiroshima'.The damage to building six looks strangely like the Oklahoma building after "Tim McVie's truck bombed".
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dewstru wrote:
Have they explained the multiple 24ft(and other diameter)vertical 8 to 10 storey deep cylindrical holes found in in the WTC complex after the towers collapsed?

No need to - the holes aren't 'cylindrical' at all when you look at photos with a decent resolution.

It's them or us.
dewstru
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll find they are incongruously cylindrical and uniform, did the rubble fall in 24ft balls...then disappear perhaps? I am agnostic about 'tv fakery and directed energy but Dr.Wood asks some very pertinant questions in my humble opinion. That WTC1 central core 'spire' vapourised, I have never seen a felled tree topple vertically, have you?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dewstru wrote:
I think you'll find they are incongruously cylindrical and uniform, did the rubble fall in 24ft balls...then disappear perhaps? I am agnostic about 'tv fakery and directed energy but Dr.Wood asks some very pertinant questions in my humble opinion.

I on the other hand think you'll find that your conclusion is the victim of lo-res source material and a certain amount of suggestibility.

There's no sense in insisting on things being what they plainly aren't after closer examination. The point is not to kid ourselves but to convince a significant body of the population.

dewstru wrote:
That WTC1 central core 'spire' vapourised, I have never seen a felled tree topple vertically, have you?

The 'spire to dust' effect is a neat illusion, but again study of high resolution video clarifies things somewhat.
The film '911 Explosive Reality' contains some good footage.

As you point out, how it should come to fall vertically is a puzzle that even possible lateral movement of the rubble pile lower down and out of view doesn't entirely answer satisfactorily.

It's them or us.
dewstru
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes how the WTC1 'spire' fell vertically remains a mystery, as I understand it the towers went down 6 basement storeys to the bedrock so if the 'spire' was to fall through some lateral movement of the rubble pile this lateral movement would have to leave a vertical chasm at least sixty storeys (the height of the 'spire') deep into bedrock, this would take a cataclysmic seismic shift and is very unlikely to have been the case.

The theory is that the straight edges in the WTC6 mystery 8 storey deep hole were caused by the directed energy beam moving in a straight line, you can clearly see the circular 24ft diameter shapes at the corners.

What caused these vertically cut holes in the WTC complex remain another unanswered 9/11 question.

I ,like the general concensus , thought Dr.Wood was either deranged or in the pay of the 9/11 guilty out to divide and rule the truthers, but after seeing '9/11 the new Hiroshima'...I don't know what I think!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: