FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Money Raising Bet for 1st Responders.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Money Raising Bet for 1st Responders. Reply with quote

USADexter..

I guess there has been some confusion about the purpose of this event.
So I am going to, hopefully, clear it up for you.

First off, I want you all to know I do have a history with the WWE...
I created a show that aired on Spike TV for 9 month, before the hosts drove it into the ground... It was called WWF Excess

( thats me LIVE on Monday Night Raw)

2 current superstars have come from my hometown of Two Rivers, WI
Fit Finlays' midget leprechaun, Hornswoggle
and the fastest rising star in the WWE, Mr.
Kennedy

( thats my oldest son, Christian, with Mr.
Kennedy )

The particular piece of work, the tribute, garnered me a job offer from Spike TV, writing for a show called "The Jon Henson Project", which I refused, because I didn't want to go down with that sinking ship they called a show.

Now, here's the story in a whole.

I appear on Deal or No Deal
2. Once there, I ask Donald Trump to match my winnings.

3. Myself, Mr.
Trump, and Howie Mandel go to WWE Raw
4. I propose the wager to Mr. McMahon, he matches my earnings against the fact that I can make my tribute to the Immortal Hulk Hogan one of the Top 5 rated moments in ALL of TV history, If I do, the money from the wager goes to the 9-11 First Responders. If I don't, he keeps the money, and gets to humiliate me LIVE, on Monday Night Raw, any way he sees fit.

Then, Howie asks the question :
"Vince, Deal, or No Deal?"
5. The tribute is aired on a show called Saturday Nights Main Event, which airs once every 3 months at 7-9 pm cst, the most watched time on TV during the week.

The people help me win, because who doesn't want to see someone give it to Vince McMahon, right?

1 NETWORK
5 SHOWS
2 BILLIONAIRES
AND THE LARGEST ICON IN POP CULTURE HISTORY

Link

1) I HAVE SUBMITTED THIS VIDEO TO NBC'S DEAL OR NO DEAL.

ALL WINNINGS FROM THE SHOW WOULD BE INVOLVED, I WILL NOT KEEP ANY OF IT FOR MYSELF

IF YOU WOULD BE SO INCLINED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU SUPPORT ME IN MY ENDEAVOUR, AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME APPEAR FOR THIS PURPOSE, AT THE ADDRESS BELOW.

NBC
http://www2.rresults.com/1809998/default.cfm

2) WWE
IF YOU WOULD BE SO INCLINED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL THEM AND LET THEM KNOW YOU SUPPORT ME IN MY ENDEAVOUR, AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME APPEAR FOR THIS PURPOSE, AT THE ADDRESS BELOW.

WWE
https://secure.wwe.com/forms/help/show.php

AS WE ALL KNOW, TV IS BASED SOLELY ON RATINGS, THE HIGHER THE RATINGS, THE MORE MARKETING REVENUE THEY GET PAID FOR COMMERCIAL TIME. SO, BECAUSE IT IS IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS FOR RATINGS, NBC WILL BE ALL OVER MARKETING IT LIKE WHITE ON RICE. THEY WILL HELP ME SELL IT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AND EVERYONE WILL WATCH, AS WE PAY TRIBUTE TO THE AMERICAN ICON HIMSELF, HULK HOGAN, IN A NEVER BEFORE DONE TRIBUTE TO AN AMERICAN LEGEND, FROM THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE.

IF WE SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE 9-11 FIRST RESPONDERS, AND GET BEHIND THIS, WE CAN NOT ONLY MAKE THE LIVES OF THOSE TRUE AMERICAN HEROES A MILLION TIMES GREATER, BUT WE CAN MAKE TELEVISION HISTORY AS WELL. WE CAN CREATE A MOMENT IN TIME NO AMERICAN WHO TUNES IN WILL EVER FORGET, ON THE DIME OF THOSE WHO CAN TRULY AFFORD TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE. WE CAN BACK THEM INTO A CORNER THEY CANNOT GET OUT OF WITHOUT SAYING YES.

HOW BAD WOULD IT LOOK IF THEY SAID NO?

AND ALL I NEED YOU TO DO IS SEND A COUPLE OF EMAILS, AND HELP SPREAD THIS AROUND. TOGETHER, WE CAN DO THIS, AND WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE. I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Now, for the question everyone seems to be asking me...
WILL THIS WORK?

Here's my answer.

2 Billionaires, who both have shows on NBC.

Millions of dollars at stake.

Benefiting TRUE American Heroes
Celebrating the career of the LARGEST ICON in TV HISTORY, Hulk Hogan
During the most watched hour of TV during the week
And the only thing I need to do this is a few minutes of YOUR time to send some emails, and spread the video around to everyone you know.

Now, you tell me....can we make this happen?

I thank you for your assistance and your support.

Together, we CAN make this happen.

Dex.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: