FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sarah Palin supports new 9/11 investigation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Sarah Palin supports new 9/11 investigation Reply with quote

Sarah Palin supports new 9/11 investigation

Believe it or not!!

The evidence is out there:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sarah-palin-supports-new-911-investigation .html

With friends like these...

I suppose this will earn her a place of honour on Patriots Question 911 website. http://patriotsquestion911.com/

As Victor Meldrew so pertinently says: "I don't ..."

Should we all celebrate by tucking in to a hearty meal of moose venison?
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx for that Noel.

Does Sarah Palin support a truly PROFESSIONAL, INDEPENCENT and EVIDENCE BASED investigation into exposing the truth of 911?

Also whats Obamas take on this?

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
Thanx for that Noel.

Does Sarah Palin support a truly PROFESSIONAL, INDEPENCENT and EVIDENCE BASED investigation into exposing the truth of 911?

I very much doubt it, Pikey. It looks to me like an off-the-cuff response to a cleverly phrased question put to her by someone in We Are Change.

The actual words were:
“Do you support the family members and first responders who are calling for a new 9/11 investigation?,” Palin responded:

“I do.

“I do because I think that helps us get to the point of never again, and if anything that we could do could still complete that reminder out there.”

I guess the words: “Do you support the family members and first responders...?" elicited instant patriotic sympathy, rather than an informed belief we have been lied to and therefore need to get to the bottom of what really happened. I reckon she probably has no idea we have been lied to and that there is a major cover-up of the truth organised by a criminal cartel within the Republican Party.

On the other hand I suppose it could be a desperate response to opinion polls suggesting the Democrats will win, resulting in a willingness to say anything which might garner a few votes.

Pikey wrote:
Also whats Obamas take on this?

Dunno!
scienceplease
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe Palin is in touch with reality at all.

She visited a plant involved in the production of equipment for solar energy. Her chant of "Drill, Baby, Drill" didn't go down as well as did in her rallies...

Reported here:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h21ZbzgPbTVRftcJPT5vkHkonY5QD94482Q O1

The only way McSame and Palin will win next week is if they mess with the eVoting machines. It would be an extradorinary celebration of failed market economics, small mindedness and acceptance of torture as a means to a political end. The Obama campaign meanwhile is exceptionally well funded and organised. I think we could easily argue that whoever wins the Lizards will still be there but I can only see nightmare scenarios if there is a McCain win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: