FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This Thursday - make a point!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: This Thursday - make a point! Reply with quote

If you are in a part of the country that is going to the polls this Thursday, why not have some mischievous fun. Personally I don't support any Party, though I still have a soft spot for the Greens - but certainly not of the Cameron's variety!

I stood for the Green Party eleven times in local elections and at the end of each count, the candidates, agents and election returning officer get into a huddle to go through the spoilt ballot papers. Often there were some very disparaging remarks about a particular candidate - very libellous in many cases and resulting in much amusement from the other parties. Sometimes, when a clear cross has been made against a particular candidate but a remark has been added, a brief argument breaks out as to whether or not it is valid. Usually these ones are allowed.

This Thursday, in a contest in our ward which is likely to be very tight between the LibDems and the Tories, I shall be writing in very large letters on my ballot paper

9/11 INSIDE JOB

This may not be the turning point for our campaign but at least I know the remark will be noticed........

Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, all candidates will see that, and if there's nobody worth voting for then you might as well.

There are no elections where I live, so I will just be wishing bad karma to the all Government candidates in the rest of the country

I might add, that if you live in a ward where there is a sitting Labour party candidate or a likelihood of a Labour candidate winning, then it might be worth finding out who is the strongest contender (or 2nd place candidate) and vote for them, no matter what party they are, just to ensure Labour lose as many Councillors as possible, because all candidate wearing the colours of this fascist government deserve to lose, and it will be enjoyable watching them lose lots of seats on the TV. We'll get the usual arrogant response from the likes of Ried, Straw, etc., saying it's just a mid-term protest vote and they're going to carry on as usual, though I doubt in view of recent publicity this time they'll put the gross gargantuan lard arse of John “2 shags” Prescott in the pundit’s studio to talk a load of verbal diarrhoea on behalf of Bliar's dictatorship.

So the more votes against Labour the stronger message that we Brits do not want to live in a police state.

See also http://www.backingblair.co.uk/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: