FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CNN Censors Federal Reserve Rant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: CNN Censors Federal Reserve Rant? Reply with quote

CNN Censors Federal Reserve Rant?

Peter Schiff identifies real cause of financial disaster, CNN cuts the feed

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, December 4, 2008

Technical difficulties or deliberate censorship? CNN does not usually afford a soapbox to Peter Schiff because he's one of a rare breed of financial analysts, he can actually identify the root of the problem - the Federal Reserve.

So when Schiff was cut off during the height of his rant against the Fed, many of our readers questioned whether it was a deliberate act of sabotage.

Used to doling out a steady diet of bailout propaganda on a daily basis, CNN bosses were probably not amused when Schiff started to blame the government's obsession with rescuing failed companies for the deepening severity of the economic crisis.

"Capitalism is not about propping up failed companies, we need to let them fail," said Schiff, before adding, "Now of course behind it all is the Federal Reserve, if the Federal Reserve had not intervened….had they not poured all this alcohol then Wall Street wouldn't have got drunk, but they did."

"I am convinced that everything the government is doing to fight this off is gonna make…." said Schiff before the feed was cut.

Conspiracy or technical gremlins? Either way, it's unlikely that CNN will invite Schiff back on should he continue to dare tell the truth about the real culprits behind the grand larceny undertaken by the government and the Federal Reserve, the cost of which now stands at $8.5 trillion dollars.

Watch the clip.

Link

http://www.prisonplanet.com/cnn-censors-federal-reserve-rant.html

Link

From The "Panic" Of 2008 To The "Collapse" Of 2009

Top trends forecaster gives chilling prediction for next year

The country's top trends forecaster, who accurately predicted the "panic" of 2008 nearly a year before it unfolded, is now ominously suggesting that next year will come to be known as "the collapse of 2009″. http://www.prisonplanet.com/from-the-panic-of-2008-to-the-collapse-of- 2009.html

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
acrobat74

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting how puzzled the reporter looked when the 'technical problem' emerged Smile
Just a coincidence of course.

Schiff makes the libertarian/Austrian argument, which is absolutely correct but very, very, very harsh.

And let's not forget that the Fed is blamed for contracting the money supply during the Great Depression, i.e. the opposite of what it's doing now.

By the way I'd much rather see people paying attention to Schiff than to the likes of Max Keiser...

To judge whether Schiff has been on the ball, take a look at what he had been saying...in 2006.
I wonder if some of the other guys will ever debate him again...

Link

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched this last night and after sleeping on it can come back here and say it is the most disturbing thing I've seen yet and I've seen some nonsense over the years, I've seen HUMMVE indiscriminately shooting Iraqi motorists on the freeway, a crash victim blown up by a remote bomb, UK troops revelling in the severe beating of kids and of course Abu Graib to mention a few!
So let me explain, this video goes along way to proving who this guy really is, a mouthpiece for the elite, something he has claimed from day one I might add.
There is nothing overly disturbing with the onset of the great depression and the reasons for this we can all see that. The other historical facts mentioned I've known for some time, thanks BBC Wink
The disturbing section is where he says the elite are doing this and to the General public the message is prepare for this! Don't resist, hunker down and be good model citizens! (now that to me proves he is who he says he is). He says the elite have a moral code (try telling an Iraqi that?) He says they are warning you of whats to come and I can agree they have all be it with lies to try justify things.
He then goes into the religious rant, in hard times look to God (its always conforting to have faith in something in dire times Wink) Just look back and you'll see they gave the Black Slave community God and what a great mind control that was? Its always nice to know when times are hard something or one is looking out for you. He may as well come right out with it Assimilate, Resistance is futile!
Then all you have to do is go back no more than 6 months to all the stories of all the Pastors being recruited to console the public during hard times!!
So in a nut shell if it does get as bad as he predicts and a new wave of religious righteousness sweeps the States. One can expect linching because one doesn't dress right, because one has more bread in his cupboard, because one speaks out against the elite or God!!
I certainly wouldn't want to be around then Sad(
Oh and I'd have a hunch he believes he has the moral high ground being religious ie. racist, he had 20 min discussion on what the Middle East would become, I wonder if Greedy and Deserving passed their lips?? Lead us not into temptation et al. I'm guessing its OK for him if he and they are doing the Lords work?

Link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2219026291450576553&ei=mVs1Se H8JIXE-wHm9NmrCQ&q=next+12+months+williams

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Banksters' Pre-Planned Economic Warfare - Global Financial Conspiracy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: