FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

U. S. of Israel, Alex Jones Breaks 8-Year Silence

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: U. S. of Israel, Alex Jones Breaks 8-Year Silence Reply with quote

Link

[Alex Jones on prisonplanet.tv, November 28, 2008]

"I have been aware of Rahm Emanuel for -- well since 1995 when I really got informed, started getting informed. I was politically active in college and I would say more informed than say the average Joe. But I was still kind of in the Left-Right paradigm, kind of like a mainline Ron Paul supporter.

"And early on I learned who the enemy of the Republic was -- a great enemy, a kind of a new type, a new generation of a George Schultz, super-gopher for the New World Order, or a Henry Kissinger or a [Zbigniew] Brzezinski -- and that's Rahm Emanuel.

"He is a total anti-gunner, he wants to ban Americans owning firearms, basically. He spearheaded the assault weapons ban. He spearheaded NAFTA and GATT. He is the man that gets jobs done. And he has sworn to get our guns. That's the new Chief of Staff, and they're talking about a bunch of other appointments. It looks really bad, folks.

"And I -- I don't want to be associated with the really just mindless hateful -- and by hateful, a lot of them have attacked me and made stuff up or exaggerated or twisted things I've said, and they all fight with each other, and so that's a distasteful group as well. But at the same time, I'm a USA first guy, and a Second Amendment guy, number one, and a First Amendment guy. I mean that comes first for me. And I've just gotta say it.

"I mean, it was one thing with the last administration, and I was hoping it was a fluke and was going to stop. But I mean come on, folks -- every key person in the Bush administration, and now in this next administration, just so happen to be the sons and daughters of the founders of Israel and Mossad chiefs and people, and they're openly not even U.S. citizens, and they openly are at the head of the table in anti-gun operations in the U.S.

"And I'm sick of it. I mean Rahm Emanuel has been in the Israeli military, he gets up on news and says he's Israel first. And I've had enough of it. I mean I am really getting sick of it. I am really getting tired of it.

"Now, I'm against Schwarzenegger being a foreigner and he's over here anti-gun, and he also wants all these carbon taxes and the rest of it, so it's the same thing. I'm sick of it. But we don't have, you know, Austrians in every major power position [in the U.S. government]. British Intel's deeply infiltrated and got their people everywhere too, and that's bad.

"But I'm not going to -- It's one thing to have powerful elements of the Israel lobby all over the Bush administration and to have them being, you know, some of the most energetic cheerleaders for the Patriot Act and torture and police state measures and warrantless spying. That's bad.

"But to now have Rahm Emanuel, whose father was one of the head terrorists that founded Israel, and Rahm Emanuel himself is in the Israeli military, Israeli Intelligence, dual citizen -- I mean, I'd be against having the Chief of Staff be British and openly have worked for the British government. I would be against Arnold Schwarzenegger being in this cabinet, which they're talking about doing. It's bad. On its face it's wrong. On its face it stinks to high heaven.
And in Haaretz, in the Jerusalem Post, in the Agency French Press, these are the headlines:

"'Obama's Choice for Chief of Staff Puts Israel's Man in the White House.
'

"And that's the headline in Israel. You know, "We run the White House," "We've go the White House." I mean -- but then as an American citizen, I'm not supposed to mention that. I'm supposed to just sit down and shut up and go along with that.

"Now to add insult to injury, here -- I mean, do you need to have questionable birth, questionable birth, or you know, have your lineage in this country be about a centimeter deep like Obama to be president now? Do you have to not be born here and say you want to be a Hitler dictator to be a governor? Do you have to be an open, you know, Mossad officer, like Chertoff or Mukasey or Rahm Emanuel? I mean, do you have to be a foreigner to run our government?

"I mean, is it not enough that Israeli government runs the company that does 98% of caller I.D. and phone tracking in the nation? That's been mainstream news. Is it not enough that Israel has the sole contract to "guard the nuclear weapons"? -- our own government doesn't even have control of them.
Is it not enough that Israel had fingerprints all over 9/11?

"The Executive Branch is nothing but a nozzle to suck up the wealth and the treasury of this country and offshore it. The Congress is completely ceremonial. And until we start admitting the Congress has handed over its authority, was threatened with martial law when they were getting 1,000-to-one phone calls against the banker takeover bill. And they did it because they know they're threatened with martial law, they're threatened with the media destroying them. They are ceremonial. They have been cowed. They are afraid. Because they know they'll be killed, they'll be set up, they'll be destroyed. They know that. This country is now under total darkness. This nation is now completely and totally under international crime syndicate control. A consortium of wicked robber barons, black nobility -- that is: the old royal families of Europe, intermarried and interbred with the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers -- I mean go read the newspapers, it's all admitted right there. They don't even hide this stuff.

"And so if Agency French Press and Jerusalem Post can run headlines with the headline "Israel's Man in the White House" -- I mean go read it for yourself up on infowars. com and prisonplanet. com.
I would be against that period: having these people openly say "I work for the Mossad." I mean, the Attorney General, Mukasey, the Homeland Security Director, Chertoff, his mother and father both founders of Israel and Mossad, and he openly says "Israel first"? And then we have Rahm Emanuel and all these other people, and they don't even care, they just say, "Yeah. Yeah.
And we're going to take your guns!"

"And you know what, the churches, the Zionist churches, the mainline Christians, the phony Christians -- I'm a Christian, people misunderstood what I said yesterday, I said, "These phony Christians saying 'Lay down, wait for the Rapture.'" And FEMA and Homeland Security hiring 24,000 preachers to go around and give their flocks sermons saying "turn your guns in, submit to government," and they've got the heads of major denominations on TV saying it right now.

"I mean, folks, this is life and death, now. This government is totally bankrupt and totally criminal. And now the mindless Left, who could see the police state under Bush, they're now completely blind and cheerleading Obama the new puppet who runs nothing.
"

-------------

Bulletin posted December 5, 2008
by Jock Doubleday
http://therevolutionwillnotbeorganized.org

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Rockefeller equals Rothschild Reply with quote

I noticed this equation popping up quietly somewhere else today, someone saying in an article just in passing that Rockefeller is a Rothschild proxy of some sort. This is happening because the more tactful Birchist type of anti-finance-capital agitation, which preferred to claim that in some invisible way 'the British' still controlled US finance, and the Larouchean solution, which is to blame the exceedingly obscure Paolo Sarpi and the Venetians, and even the David Icke solution, which is to blame it all on shape-shifting, five-dimensional, man-eating lizards from Eta Reticuli, have all become rather obvious evasions of the simple fact that we are looking at a global power-grab by Jewish banks, no more and no less.
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Quote:
have all become rather obvious evasions of the simple fact that we are looking at a global power-grab by Jewish banks, no more and no less.

Hear hear.
Absolutely right.
That's exactly what it is.
Well done for speaking this simple truth.

Would you agree with me that when our "leaders" talk of "The International Community", (our 'obligations to', the 'rights of', the assumed 'legitimacy' of etc.), they are talking about this same group of Jewish Bankers?

Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: "The international community" Reply with quote

Well, there is obviously a need for some fine distinctions, here, otherwise we shall end up in the ridiculous position of those ignoramuses who keep saying "It's the Jews, stupid!" without actually explaining anything at all.

Up until fairly recently, I would have said that the economies of the West were "managed" by Jews but "owned" by Gentiles. This is because the process of conglomeration is fairly slow. First of all, the productive industries (created and run by natives) are invited to accept low-interest, long-term loans in return for accepting a bank nominee on the Board of Directors, then gradually the balance of policy-making power shifts, until the bank nominees are in a position to asset-strip the industry any time that suits them. Thus, eventually, "ownership" itself passes to the bank.

Now, "the international community" is a euphemism for the concert of governmental powers led by the USA. As governments, these powers have to maintain a pretence of altruism, patriotism, and concern for industry. In other words, they have to be staffed by obedient, evasive, front-men. A good discussion of the role of the "pubpol" (public politician) versus the real, invisible power, the "finpol" (finance politician) is found in the Afterword to The Occult Technology Of Power:

Quote:
As should be clear by now, I believe that finance capitalists (Ferdinand Lundberg has dubbed them finpols, or financial politicians) are understandably attempting to make their power as extensive as possible without incurring the severe risks which plague pubpols (public politicians). (It seems that only the most daring finpols are willing to take on the additional risks of pubpoldom, perhaps only because they are denied the reins to the family's fortune by more privileged relatives.) Pubpols lose their privacy and thus their right to sexual impropriety in addition to incurring vulnerability to electioneering and worse in "democratic" countries. In most areas of the world the lot of the pubpols is even worse. Purge, assassination, and armed coup are regular events. While totalitarianism of Right or Left at home eliminates the shield of secure private property desired by finpols, laissez--faire is likewise rejected out-of-hand as hell-on-earth by enlightened power-seekers.

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rowan Berkeley wrote:
Quote:
Well, there is obviously a need for some fine distinctions, here, otherwise we shall end up in the ridiculous position of those ignoramuses who keep saying "It's the Jews, stupid!" without actually explaining anything at all.

Quite so. Absolutely right. And be drowned out by the poll parrots that dishonestly seek to reduce any analysis to such a crude slogan.

Thanks for the rexresearch link, haven't seen that site before.

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: The Jews - ah, stop it Reply with quote

Can we please stop talking about THE JEWS. The most important reason is because this is the talk of right-wing loonies. The other is IT'S NOT TRUE. If all Jews, or most Jews, are in on this conspiracy, could you please give us the evidence. There is plenty of evidence that there is a network, global in nature that is comprised of Israelis and some people of Jewish descent who are in powerful positiions. To talk about Jewish conspiracy is something else.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: The Jews - ah, stop it Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
Can we please stop talking about THE JEWS. The most important reason is because this is the talk of right-wing loonies. The other is IT'S NOT TRUE. If all Jews, or most Jews, are in on this conspiracy, could you please give us the evidence. There is plenty of evidence that there is a network, global in nature that is comprised of Israelis and some people of Jewish descent who are in powerful positiions. To talk about Jewish conspiracy is something else.

Well said IJ.There is an agenda here where some posters insist on blaming all Jews for the significant acts of Zionist crypto "jews" in
places of controlling power within western governments.

The real Jews are,and will be casualties too, along with most of the rest of
us.

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: The Jews - ah, stop it Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:

Amen to dat!

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Rowan Berkeley
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: zionism is not the issue Reply with quote

Zionism is simply a ruse. Following are extracts from the mythical letter of Albert Pike to Guiseppe Mazzini, which despite being an obvious phony, is an excellent theory to explain events past present and future:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion … We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is abput as close as Alex Jones gets even in 2011
unsubstantiated rumours
But who ARE the globalists?
ZIONISTS
CRUSADERS
Why doesn't he just say that?

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A84WilSPsQ

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: