FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reflections On The Israeli Holocaust In Gaza
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick Puppies

Link

Link

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaza sinks in complete darkness, for a second day.

Gaza sinks in complete darkness
www.paltelegraph.com
Gaza, June 26, (Pal Telegraph) One can not predict when the crisis of electricity in the Gaza Strip will ever end, it began with the Israeli bombing of Gaza’s only power plant only four years ago to render the damage of two generators out of three which operate the whole power plant, and on yesterda...

http://www.paltelegraph.com/palestine/gaza-strip/6502-gaza-sinks-in-co mplete-darkness

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hey guys

I've been in Israeli/Palestine for a couple of weeks now, and been getting involved in loads of exciting stuff-getting teargassed, arrested, attacked by the Israeli army etc etc... as well as meeting lots of Israeli and Palestinian civil society, and finding out loads of interesting stuff. Go check it out- www.thedailymohsin.com- lots of videos and interviews and stuff too.

There is some stuff that I am not able to publish publicly, due to security reasons, but you can keep up on that by adding me as a friend and checking my notes- feel free to do that.

Enjoy!

Mohsin (in Nablus, occupied Palestine)

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This coming Tuesday, July 20th, CREF will hold its annual meeting in New York City. This is the one time a year where the leadership of TIAA-CREF sits down with fund participants and listens in person to their concerns. We certainly have a concern about the Israeli occupation, and we want to make sure that they hear us loud and clear. http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=3agdf7iLCuDAmVR m24v3ArC6VyTC3kMf

Israeli bulldozers resumed bulldozing Palestinian homes in East Jerusalem this week. Palestinians suffer and TIAA-CREF earns a profit. Why is TIAA-CREF invested in Caterpillar?

We have barely started collecting signatures for our petition, and as of this morning we have surpassed the 5,900 mark. Help us greet the fund's directors this Tuesday with 10,000 names in favor of divestment! http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fqy7bpRl0i4su2U aPMXjJbC6VyTC3kMf

We know that TIAA-CREF is taking us seriously, but this is only the beginning. We need your help to keep our momentum growing and let TIAA-CREF know that more and more people are asking it to divest from injustice.

We're coming to the meeting on Tuesday with a large number of postcards. So many of you asked for postcards that we ran out! Please sign our petition online ( http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=i3YzU%2BIzqp7B5 7DU3fAD3rC6VyTC3kMf ). Whether you've signed the postcard or the petition, we will bring you with us to the July 20 meeting!

Thanks,

Sydney Levy
Jewish Voice for Peace

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call Disco, about time the real Jewish voice was heard instead of the Israeli/Zionist propaganda given as a poor excuse for news. Smile
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=306375

Sunday 08/08/2010, 18:57 (Jerusalem)

Gaza hospitals declare state of emergency

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Gaza's hospitals announced a state of emergency Sunday following the shutdown of the Strip's sole power station a day earlier.

Director of ambulance and emergency services Muawiya Hassanein warned of a potential humanitarian disaster as a result of the blackout, resulting from an ongoing fuel shortage. He warned of a severe deterioration in heath services, particularly in children's hospitals, maternity wards, intensive care units and for patients requiring dialysis and premature babies in incubators.

"The health care sector relies on generators ... If their power gets cut off for even five minutes, it could lead to dozens of deaths, including children and patients in critical condition in the operating room," Hassanein said.

The generators, which are in regular use across the Strip owing to the rolling blackouts, require constant maintenance and care, he said.

Hassanein added that hospitals began receiving dozens of patients since the blackout started who can longer power oxygen machines or medical equipment in their homes.

The official said that since 2008, 142 Gaza residents have died in generator-related accidents, noting an increase in house fires. Hospitals have received up to 450 burn victims as a result, 58 of whom were disabled, he added.

The power plant was shut down due to a shortage of fuel. Under current arrangements, the Gaza government is meant to collect electricity bill payments and transfer the cash to the Palestinian Authority, which in turn pays Israel, through which the fuel is transferred.

The Gaza Power Authority blamed Ramallah's finance ministry for failing to make the payments to Israel, while Ramallah officials have insisted that the GPA make a greater effort to collect power bill payments.

Gaza officials cited 50 percent unemployment rates, and the PA announcement Saturday that it will deduct 25 percent from paychecks of employed Gaza residents, as factors making it near impossible to collect sufficient payments to keep the plant running.

This is the third time power plant has been forced to close due to fuel shortage this year.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking News: Israeli tanks enter Gaza- while talking peace

Link

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://palsolidarity.org/2010/09/14526/

Gaza deaths protest comes under heavy live fire from Israeli snipers
Posted on: September 15, 2010

Link

Over 100 rounds of live ammunition were fired at peaceful protesters in a Tuesday demonstration in the Gaza strip. The protest at the Erez border area near Beit Hanoun yesterday included Palestinian activists from the Local Initiative group, local residents and 4 members of the International Solidarity Movement who marched into the site of the recent fatal Israeli incursion. The demonstrators had a view of the area where only a few days earlier, a Grandfather Ibrahim Abu Sayed and his 17 year-old grandson were killed by Israeli tank shelling.

The peaceful demonstration was joined by several young Palestinians, who were also protesting their right to their land, much of which is now lost or out of bounds by the Israeli imposed “buffer-zone.” This buffer-zone is 300 metres wide and stretches along the entire border fence on the frontier with Israel. According to the recent United Nations Report “Between the Fence and a Hard Place” the violence used to restrict Palestinians from accessing their land covers areas up to 1500m from the border fence, meaning that over 35% of Gaza’s most agricultural land is in a high risk area causing severe losses of food production and livelihoods.

On a previous demonstration, the activists had managed to partly remove a barbed wire fence, which had prevented them from entering their own farm land. This was met by an Israeli incursion days later, in which tanks and bulldozers unearthed a huge trench in front of the fence, about one kilometre long, three meters deep and two meters wide.

Having marched to the wire fence, 100 metres from the border wall, the demonstrators chanted and waved flags, planting one Palestinian flag beyond the wire fence. They had brought shovels and begun to refill the trench, when the Israel army suddenly opened fire around them. Under heavy shooting with life ammunition, the participants stood their ground, communicating through a megaphone, some crouching low for cover amidst the gunfire that came within 5 metres.

“We attend these demonstration because of the huge border area that takes Palestinian land”, eighteen year-old Hussam told us. “We don’t want it to be separated from our own land, it’s farmland and people are killed for trying to harvest it. Because of that we came to make them feel secure again.”

The shooting created an atmosphere of terror and fear among the demonstrators, as they had no safe place to hide around in the forcibly neglected area. Nevertheless they managed to hold up their message to the world: “Boycott Israel”. The ongoing attacks against civilians in the buffer zone, destroying livelihoods and wiping out land, have continued for too long despite the awareness of the criminally silent international community.

“We call upon the International community not to stay idle any more, but to take their responsibility to stop the ongoing crimes against humanity, and the violation of International law”, Saber Al Za’anin, the General Coordinator of the Local Initiative stated.

The security situation in the area has been deteriorating. The three innocent civilians were murdered about 700 meters away from the fence while doing their daily check on their land and animals which graze next to the remains of his former home. They were killed instantly, Ibrahim suffered severe shrapnel injuries to his face, chest and stomach and his grandson Hossam had the back of his head blown away.

The Abu Sayed family had been victims of the violent attacks in the “buffer-zone” for decades, culminating in their death. The last decade had been the hardest as their house was destroyed in 2000 by Israeli bulldozers and their rebuilt house destroyed in the 3-week Israeli war on Gaza over the New Year of 2009 that killed a further 1400 Palestinians.

While all the inhabitants of Gaza are victims of Israel’s ‘collective punishment’, a crime against humanity according to article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention (of which Israel is a signatory), these people are the latest to be murdered with complete impunity.

Today’s demonstration, met with the same violence, was a message to the world which shows the unbreakable public resistance. “We will keep supporting the farmers here, who are suffering from ongoing attacks on their land, olive trees, thyme and lives, despite the terrorist power we are facing”, announced Saber Al Za’ain.

“We are going to return back to our farms and hold on to our rights on this land.”

Updated on September 16, 2010
Posted under: Features, Reports

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, This is a Facebook video, no video as of yet at Youtube, maybe try Press TV direct.

Occupation Forces Raid Masjed al-Aqsa Compound -Press TV [HQ]

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hitler murdered real Jews.
These are fake Jews.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Hitler murdered real Jews.
These are fake Jews.

Are you saying it's to be tolerated or expected then?

Or trying to influence individual thought patterns?

I am posting this stuff because it sickens me. If there was I bias I would only post about Israel and Zionism as far as I'm concerned I am learning all the time I hope you are Razz

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
I am posting this stuff because it sickens me. If there was I bias I would only post about Israel and Zionism as far as I'm concerned I am learning all the time I hope you are

What really puzzles me is that we now have one of the most influential Israeli rabbis saying exactly the sort of thing that would have had us summarily chucked off forums like this not so long ago. Rodin, kbo234, etc etc, where are you now? Cast into the void when you could have still been here, enhancing 9/11 Truth and strengthening understanding of our goyish plight!

http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=191782

Quote:
The sole purpose of non-Jews is to serve Jews, according to Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the head of Shas’s Council of Torah Sages and a senior Sephardi adjudicator.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

A case could be made that fora like this one don't really want the truth, just the moderators perception of it...

No wonder we never progress!

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found here 1st then searched:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1693613308160

Quote:
by Federico Rosales (videos)
7:37
Please note that this video has been revised (see below). The first version was viewed about 1,500 times and received 46 positive comments in two days.

There can be absolutely no doubt that Israel has created an inhuman, illegal and utterly disgraceful Apartheid state, and the international community will never be able to excuse itself if it takes no action against this blatant, ongoing and in-plain-sight crime against humanity.

Please join the millions of decent people around the world who are crying out against Israel's ongoing persecution of the Palestinians. Send the link to this video to your elected representative and make sure he or she does something about it. You have to ask yourself: If I keep quiet , will it ever end?

This video started life being loosely based on the YouTube video: 'Press TV- Epilogue -Zionist Israel and Apartheid South Africa -02-24-2010', and uses some of its imagery, and wording. It was expanded into its present form to take into account the U.S. vice president's recent visit to Israel and the announcement that Israel was to build yet more structures on the illegally occupied settlement of Beitar Illit. I wrote to Press TV to tell them what I was doing, but received no reply. In any event, I think that the issues are too important for anyone to be concerned about drawing from research done by others, and anyone who would like to use extracts from this video is welcome to do so.

The revision was made because Reem Kilani and her manager objected to her beautiful voice being used for about 10 seconds at the end of the video. If this has caused any inconvenience, because of the changed link, please advise your contacts to search for the name of the video, which remains the same, rather than the URL you originally gave them.

Israeli Apartheid and The Nakba

Link

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would London be like if it was occupied by Nazis or the IDF?
Watch to the end

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv57rJ2cEVA

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung

Last edited by TonyGosling on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mumia Abu-Jamal: Israel is the Root of the Problems

Link

by
http://guerrillaradio.iobloggo.com/

Mumia Abu-Jamal: Israel is the Root of the Problems
From its birth to our present, Israel has not known peace for more than forty eight years; Israel is a military state!

free palestine
and
free Mumia Abu-Jamal!

by Vik, italian blogger in Gaza:
http://guerrillaradio.iobloggo.com/

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Our lives became something we'd never dreamt': The former Israeli soldiers who have testified against army abuses

Former Israeli soldiers who have testified against army abuses have for the first time given up their anonymity, to make their voices all the harder to ignore. Donald Macintyre gets an exclusive preview of a powerful new book

Sunday, 12 December 2010
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/our-lives-became-s omething-wed-never-dreamt-the-former-israeli-soldiers-who-have-testifi ed-against-army-abuses-2154663.html

For anyone who has covered Israel, the West Bank and Gaza over the past few years, reading Occupation of the Territories, the new book from the Israeli ex-soldiers organisation Breaking the Silence, can be an eerily evocative experience.

A conscript from the Givati Brigade, for example, describes how troops in the company operating next to his inside Gaza during 2008 had talked about an event earlier in the day. After knocking on the door of a Palestinian house and receiving no immediate answer, they had placed a "fox" – military slang for explosives used to break through doors and walls – outside the front door. At that very moment, the woman of the house had reached the door to open it. "Her limbs were smeared on the wall and it wasn't on purpose," the soldier recalls. "And then her kids came and saw her. I heard it during dinner after the operation, someone said it was funny, and they cracked up from the situation that the kids saw their mother smeared on the wall..."

A second-hand story, of course; one without names, dates or supporting detail. Except that it stirred a memory I had of reporting the death of a Palestinian UN schoolteacher east of Khan Younis. Wafer Shaker al-Daghma was killed when the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) commandeered her house during an incursion in May 2008. Her husband had been out at the time. When we came to the house five days later, another incursion was under way and we could hear, uncomfortably close, the gunfire from Israeli armoured military vehicles while Majdi al-Daghma described his wife's death at the age of 34. When she realised troops were nearby, she'd ordered ' the children, Samira, 13, Roba, four, and Qusay, two, into the bedroom, put on a headscarf and prepared to open the door. "Samira heard a loud explosion and there was a lot of smoke," he explained. "She looked for her mother but couldn't see her."

It was surely the same incident. You have to assume that the laughter alluded to by the conscript was a nervous reaction, a manifestation of delayed shock from the soldiers. They had, after all, had the presence of mind to cover Mrs al-Daghma's mutilated body with a carpet, and to keep the children confined to the bedroom for the five hours they had remained in the house. Samira said she had asked one of them, "Where is my mother?" but had not understood his reply in Hebrew. She explained how, when the soldiers finally left after nightfall, "There were still tanks outside our house... I tried to call my father on my mother's Jawwal [mobile phone] but there was no line. I lifted the carpet and saw a bit of my mother's clothes. She was not moving. I did not see her head."

The point of this is not just that the soldier's story is shocking, but that it is so apparently corroborated. Especially given that the conscript's short account – unlike many others in the book, some every bit as disquieting – is based on hearsay, it is powerfully suggestive of the testimonies' authenticity as a portrait of a 43-year-old occupation. These testimonies, checked and cross-checked, of young Israeli men and women struggling to come to terms, sometimes years after the event, with their military service in the West Bank and Gaza, add up to an unprecedented inside account, as the book's introduction puts it, of "the principles and consequences of Israeli policy in the [Palestinian] territories".

Breaking the Silence is a unique organisation. No other country – including those with recent and problematic military histories, such as the US and Britain – has anything comparable. Since it began in 2004, it has collected 700 testimonies from conscripts and reservists, spanning the decade since the beginning of the second intifada. In July last year, it made its greatest impact by publishing accounts from around 30 combat soldiers involved in the onslaught on Hamas-controlled Gaza only six months earlier, challenging the military's assertion that it had done "the utmost to avoid harming uninvolved civilians".

Breaking the Silence has since taken two more decisive steps. The Israeli military has long complained about the anonymity of its witnesses. In July, the IDF even questioned whether all the testimonies were genuine. Anonymity was understandable; the soldiers risked alienation and heavy criticism from their own communities as well as from the state itself, not to mention the possibility of proceedings brought by the military. Now, for the first time, 27 of those who had testified have allowed the Jerusalem-based photographer Quique Kierszenbaum to take their portraits, and use their names, along with summaries of why and what they testified.

The second step change, having in the past let the testimonies speak for themselves, is that Breaking the Silence has been emboldened by the sheer number of them to offer a broader analysis of what it believes they expose: in part that, while Israeli forces have indeed had to deal with "concrete threats in the past decade, including terrorist attacks on Israeli citizens", their operations, especially in the West Bank, extend beyond the solely defensive and "systematically" lead to the "de facto annexation" of occupied territory "through the dispossession of Palestinian residents".

In arguing that Israel exercises a measure of control over Palestinians that extends beyond its own security needs, the book (published in Hebrew on 21 December, with an English version to follow in the new year), takes four technical terms in frequent use by the Israeli military and tries to show in its introductions to the testimonies what Breaking the Silence sees as their real, as opposed to ostensible, meaning.

The first of these terms is "Prevention" [sikkul in Hebrew] which, it argues, has become a "code word" that allows almost every form of military action, offensive as well as defensive, to be classified as "prevention of terrorist activity". It says the principle, first enunciated by the former IDF chief of staff Moshe Ya'alon of "searing it into the consciousness" of Palestinians that violence does not pay, translates into "intimidation... and indiscriminate punishment of the Palestinian population". The examples given include: sending a military truck into the village of Tubas at 3am in 2003 "with stun grenades and just throwing them in the street, for no reason, waking people up [to say] 'We are here. The IDF is here.'"; shooting ' a visibly unarmed man walking on a roof in Nablus in 2002 ("The company commander declared him a lookout, meaning that he understood there was no threat from the guy, and he gave the order to kill him"); and halting stone-throwing in Tekoa by using a "moving human shield" – a Palestinian man tied to the front of a vehicle – before driving round the village.

The second term is "Separation" [hafradah], meaning the separation of Palestinians not only from Israelis but from other Palestinians (within the West Bank and between Gaza and the West Bank) and their own land by using checkpoints, separation barriers, Israeli-only roads used by West Bank settlers, and a strict permit regime enforcing "isolation" of many communities. While much of this "separation" – including loss of land – is permanent, in the past two years, post-intifada, some obstacles have eased. But Breaking the Silence insists the "paradigm" is unchanged. "It's obvious Israel relaxes its grip when things are easier," says the organisation's Mikhael Manekin. "But it always has the grip. It can relax or tighten it as it chooses."

There was the "separation" of Nablus in 2003 from the surrounding villages: "You have to understand the proportionality. A person between the ages of 16 and 35, who lives in Nablus has not left Nablus in the past four years, even to go to a village next to Nablus." Another example was the Qalqilya area in 2002: "Someone whose fig grove they uprooted came in tears, and he said to me: 'I worked for 30 years to buy the land, I worked this grove for 10 years, I waited 10 years for it to bear fruit, I enjoyed it for one year and they [the IDF] are uprooting it.'"

Next is "Fabric of life" [mirkam hayyim], the term used by the IDF to underline that it does its best to ensure as normal a life as possible for Palestinians – a proposition strongly contested in the book. It claims that Israel controls the passage of civilians and goods into Israel and within the West Bank, the opening of private businesses, transport of school-children, university students and medical cases. "[Property] can all be taken at the discretion of a regional commander or a soldier in the field... troops will burst into the house in the dead of night and arrest one of the inhabitants, only to release him later – all in order to practise arrest procedures."

Among the examples is the story of a Palestinian truck driver trying to bring milk containers into Hebron from Yatta during a curfew in 2002, who was detained, handcuffed and blindfolded on a hot summer morning. He had some 2,000 litres of milk – all of which spoiled as he sat all day, restrained. "When I look at it [now]," says a former soldier, "I feel embarrassed... Did it contribute to the security of the state? No."

Another example concerns illegal workers and their families trying to get into the Wadi Ara of northern Israel from the West Bank. One former soldier recalls "Pouring out the kids' bags and playing with their toys... They cried and were afraid." The adults cried, too? "Of course. One of the goals was always: I got him to cry in front of his kids, I got him to nonsense in his pants... from being beaten for the most part."

Finally, in examining the term "Law enforcement" [akhifat hak], the book highlights the dual legal regime in the West Bank, whereby Palestinians are subject to military rule and courts while Israeli settlers are answerable to civilian courts. At the same time, it argues, Israeli settlers are effectively allies of the military – and they have a common enemy.

The book's stark – and inevitably highly political – conclusion is contrary to the view that "Israel is withdrawing from the Palestinian Territories slowly and with the appropriate caution and security". The IDF soldiers quoted "describe an indefatigable attempt to tighten Israel's hold on the territories, as well as on the Palestinian population".

Not surprisingly perhaps, Manekin acknowledges that those who have – as he deliberately puts it – "come out of the closet", by allowing themselves to be named and photographed, are among the more activist of the 500 individuals who have testified to the organisation. It is no coincidence that this parallel project has happened at a time when Breaking the Silence has decided to promote its own analysis of the past decade of occupation. Manekin says it wasn't easy to be photographed. "We didn't do this to be heroes," he says. "Really, the political significance is the only reason for doing it."

Donald Macintyre is The Independent's Jerusalem correspondent. For more from Breaking the Silence: shovrimshtika.org

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relevant 'Brasscheck' video clip:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/992.html

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opportunity to add your voice to an admirable US Jewish initiative:

On December 10, International Human Rights Day, in 23 cities across America people of conscience took a historic stand for justice and equality for all people in the Middle East.

Side by side, Jews, Christians, and Muslims went to 23 individual offices of the US’s leading pension fund, TIAA-CREF, and said do not use my money to profit from the Israeli Occupation. TIAA-CREF, divest from Caterpillar and other companies that profit from breaking the law, harming others and preventing peace.

You can watch the video for yourself to see people of every age in cities large and small across the United States—from New York City to Iowa City, and from Washington DC to Seattle, Washington—all telling TIAA-CREF to stop profiting from destruction.

TIAA-CREF is one of the largest pension funds in the world, and they have invested over a quarter billion dollars in Caterpillar, which manufactures the bulldozers used by the Israeli government to demolish thousands of Palestinian homes and life-sustaining orchards. Caterpillar D-9 bulldozers are an essential tool of an occupation that steals land, destroys livelihoods and injures or kills civilians.

Every day that TIAA-CREF holds onto Caterpillar stock is another day in which the financial giant profits from these human rights violations.

In some TIAA-CREF offices, company representatives received a copy of our divestment petition or met cordially, in others they distributed a form letter in response, and in one office they refused to honor a scheduled appointment with someone who has been invested with TIAA-CREF for 50 years. 

TIAA-CREF simply does not offer participants an option for investments free from supporting the occupation. Even their socially responsible funds invest in Caterpillar.

Last Friday, December 10, was just the beginning. Additional TIAA-CREF participants have scheduled appointments to return to discuss their concerns. Many more continue to gather signatures for our divestment petition--we know that every signature from a TIAA-CREF holder makes a difference.

"We went to the University of Louisville, and together with the local Students for Justice in Palestine we collected 260 signatures for the TIAA-CREF petition in about 4 hours. That’s more than one signature a minute.”
Russ Greenleaf, Jewish Voice for Peace, Louisville, KY

"I was collecting signatures for an hour and a half at SUNY Cortland and was astonished at how easy it was. I thought it would be controversial, but every single person I approached signed. In fact, many thanked me for doing this, and told me how grateful they were that a Jewish organization is finally taking action on this issue. I didn't anticipate that."

Howard Botwinick, Associate Professor of Economics at the State University of New York-Cortland

People want to join this cause, now you can help them. Can you collect signatures? Forward this email? Sign your name to the petition if you haven’t.
 Every action you take matters- until all of TIAA-CREF's investments, and the lives of Palestinians are occupation-free.

This is just the beginning.

Will you join us?

Sydney Levy
Jewish Voice for Peace

(PS - sorry but you are going to have to search for their website if you wish to engage) (outsider)

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a reminder that anti-semitism does actually exist:

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/9806

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Quote:

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/main/showIssue/id/1

Helen Thomas makes more anti-Semitic remarks

The ex-dean of the White House press corps, 90-year-old former Hearst Newspapers columnist and reporter Helen Thomas, has alleged that "Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by the Zionists." The statements caused her former university in Michigan to drop an award named after her. read more »
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew. wrote:
outsider wrote:

Quote:

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/main/showIssue/id/1

Helen Thomas makes more anti-Semitic remarks

The ex-dean of the White House press corps, 90-year-old former Hearst Newspapers columnist and reporter Helen Thomas, has alleged that "Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by the Zionists." The statements caused her former university in Michigan to drop an award named after her. read more »

I most certainly do not regard WJC as a good organization; but it is worth checking opposition sites, and useful info can be gleaned on occassion.

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Yes, but the phrase "anti-semite" is actually incorrect when referring to Jews as the Jews originate from Sumer and the Sumerians were not Semitic. Also according to Jordan Maxwell, the only real Semites are Arabs. Of course the ADL and B'nai B'rith will totally disagree with this and defend their position even though Theodore Herzl himself said:
"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews...become worse...this will assist in the realization of our plans...I have an excellent idea...I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish Wealth...The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of the Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends.
Extract from the Diary of Herzl.

Still, if Mel Gibson did call her an "oven dodger" that's well out of order! He apparently has serious Catholic connections/sympathies.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0wpyhHFOTg
WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY ABOUT CHRISTMAS IN PALESTINE?
Tags: ISRAEL PALESTINE

Once again the israelis/zionists felt threatened by a youtube video that reminds the world of the linkage between Christmas and Palestine, on many different levels.

It seems they made a organized effort to remove this video from youtube by flagging it and voting it down.

So far, they only managed to get it restricted to “adults only” on the grounds that includes “inappropriate material”. That means that only people with a youtube account can see it, thus severely restricting viewership. The same happened last Christmas when our video Christmas video was indeed removed.

Anyway, we need all the help we can get to spread this video, especially since people can see the video if it is embedded on a website or blog.
Here it is….

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turkey urges UNSC to strongly react to Israel's illegal steps
Quote:
Turkey's permanent representative to UN said that Israel disregarded rules of international law and imposed its own will on the Palestinian party.
Thursday, 20 January 2011 15:05
Turkey's permanent representative to UN said on Wednesday that Israel disregarded rules of international law and imposed its own will on the Palestinian party.

Permanent Representative Ertugrul Apakan, addressing the Middle East meeting of the UN Security Council, stated that UN Security Council should make a very strong statement against the unilateral implementations of Israel.

Quote:
Arabic nations on Wednesday submitted a draft resolution to the Council. The resolution said Jewish settlements were illegal and constituted a very big impediment in front of a fair, permanent and comprehensive peace in the Middle East.
Around 120 countries including Turkey supported the resolution. A permanent member of the Council, the United States, opposed the resolution.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=68811

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feeling the Hate in New York

Idea Good Idea (Lightbulb Gif) All Jews To Israel, Everywhere else Free Society Very Happy Idea

Link

Before you go off on a rant, know where I stand Wink
I've removed the names of others Wink

Quote:
Aron Dawson Good Idea (Lightbulb Gif) All Jews To Israel, Everywhere else Free Society Very Happy

so do you hate Jews or people that do evil

Aron Dawson People that do Evil like Above!

Aron Dawson Basically if those people are that lost they need to seek help!

Aron Dawson Maybe if I write a book, in a thousand years my descendants can go claim a country? PS if Jews are only allowed surely they have no rights elsewhere?

Ashkenazi's here we are! Unite Unite!!! =D

Aron Dawson Simples, you want a country just for Jews? WTF you doing in New York?

No I don't hate anyone but even my Jewish friends can show you proof that Zionist Jews are the root cause of most of the Evil in the world.

Jews are Nazis. Satanism = Judaism = Christianity = Islam = mass murder = planet destruction

Aron Dawson I'd say even possibly with Diabolic intent & I listen to Black Metal and see this :0

When all the Jews, Christians, and Muslims are dead, there will be no more false front Satanic dumb * destroying the planet.

Aron Dawson Wars are thought for control of land/resources, Religion, Race and Culture are the tools to spread hatred and dis-trust Wink
It's all down to some greedy pigs that want it all, we should be breaking these barriers not helping shore them up Wink

Aron Dawson Thankfully not all in even Israel are like this bunch

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sraeli warplanes strike heavily in Gaza - Xinhua http://bit.ly/ewhdIF

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol as Darth once said Very Happy 'Your failure is complete'

http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/topics/economy-of-the -occupation/3446-ipsc-open-letter-to-bob-geldof-dont-choose-side-of-is raeli-oppressor-

IPSC Open Letter to Bob Geldof: Don't Choose Side of Israeli Oppressor!
www.alternativenews.org
Dear Bob Geldof, Your decision to accept an honorary doctorate from Israel's Ben-Gurion University (BGU) has come as a shock to many of those who respect your humanitarian activities. Before you travel to Israel, there are a number of points that you might consider.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video 'Breaking the Silence'; there is also an Israeli group site with the same name, made up of whistleblowing ex-IDF soldiers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbCdfVmSSJY

The video has been removed from most sites, but is still here up to now.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel have just announced that "Operation Scorching Summer" will resume tonight. The UN have evacuted all their staff, and 1.5 million people are preparing for another massacre.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaza-TV-News

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gaza-TV-News/119275738102852

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only 1 chosen people...

South Tel Aviv Is On Fire

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: