FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reflections On The Israeli Holocaust In Gaza
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Chapman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how else were the Israelis meant to stop rockets being fired into Sderot on a daily basis, making life almost unbearbale for the residents? Do they nort have a right to live there in peace? What would we (the English, for sake of argument) do if some Welsh fighters were firing rockets into Shrewsbury, say? I am quite sure we wouldn't let it go on as long as the Israelis have done - 7 or 8 years and over 8,000 rockets.

Andrew
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Chapman wrote:
So how else were the Israelis meant to stop rockets being fired into Sderot on a daily basis, making life almost unbearbale for the residents? Do they nort have a right to live there in peace? What would we (the English, for sake of argument) do if some Welsh fighters were firing rockets into Shrewsbury, say? I am quite sure we wouldn't let it go on as long as the Israelis have done - 7 or 8 years and over 8,000 rockets.

Andrew

At first, make a no man go (for nature) *area so we would be out of range of those short range rockets. And stop that as an excuse or pretext for false flag rocket attacks against the English said to be by Welsh Celtic Israelites by other Israelites, Ephraim, Engel- ish Ox.

(edit)

*Unless cleared by representatives of both parties that those entering had no rockets and proclaimed only peace. If they (israelis) did not accept that peace then the Law is clear.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: A Chapman, are you a dupe? Reply with quote

Quote:

Andrew

Actually, Andrew, we were subject to repeated bombs from the IRA for years because they wanted independence from the UK. Whatever criminal activity we engaged in, we didn't use bombs and phosphorus on civilians and children.

Honestly, I think you're a dupe and you'd fall for any rubbish argument that Israel uses to justify its behaviour. If they said that the Palestinians were in league with aliens you'd probably agree with them.

I bet you don't know some key details of the 'provocation' but that didn't stop you supporting it.

What independent verification was there about the number of rockets?

How many people were killed or injuryed?

How did it interfere with the daily life of Israelis?

How much did the Government spend to protect those individuals from bombs?

How many people received psychiatric counselling because of the bombs?

Without knowing this, you can't really argue that they had to invade as they did.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
we were subject to repeated bombs from the IRA for years because they wanted independence from the UK

Some important info here on IRA false flags.

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?p=132178&highlight=ira# 132178

-----------------------------------------------------

At one point Michael Collins (16 October 1890 – 22 August 1922) and a few others kept the Law, but not all the time.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest Andrew watches (search) 'Loss of Liberty' + video:
in the excellent (but not as good as 'Dead in the Water') video, Moshe Dayan, when asked if he thought there would ever be peace between Jews and Arabs, says no, because we stole the land from the Arabs.

Andrew Chapman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At first, make a no man go (for nature) *area so we would be out of range of those short range rockets.

So you think they should move the entire town a few miles East??!!

Quote:
Actually, Andrew, we were subject to repeated bombs from the IRA for years because they wanted independence from the UK. Whatever criminal activity we engaged in, we didn't use bombs and phosphorus on civilians and children.

I have the impression that we won in the end by using illegal assassinations carried out by the SAS/ultra black. Not nice but possibly right? (As it happens I favour a united Ireland in the long term and thought the Good Friday Agreement was a good compromise way forward.) The Israelis have of course done a lot of this but it failed to stop the rockets. So what are they meant to do next, if other nations refuse to put effective pressure on the Hamas regime to cease the attacks?
Quote:
I bet you don't know some key details of the 'provocation' but that didn't stop you supporting it.

I have read several reports from Sderot over the years and have never heard any suggestion that they were imagining things. I did a bit of a search before I posted and found the following, among other things:

http://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/rocketlife/entry/sderot_s_residents_are_fe d

Quote:
The director of the Sderot Mental Health Center, Dr. Adriana Katz, recently spoke to Sderot Media Center about the UN's indifference to the mental health crisis which has resulted from years of a rocket attacks on the city.

"Judge Goldstone knows nothing of the Israeli trauma victims whose lives have become hell because of these rocket attacks. They can no longer go to work. Every noise, bleep or beep sends them into a panic, and they suffer daily from fear and insecurity," says Katz, who immigrated to Israel from Romania and lives with her family in Ashkelon, has served as the head psychiatrist of the Sderot Mental Health Center for 15 years.

"The Sderot Mental Health Center has 6,500 patient files that have opened as a result of the trauma symptoms experienced by Sderot residents," she said. "There is no post-trauma reality here in Sderot. The number of patients is growing every day. There are residents who need years of rehabilitation before they will be able to function normally again."

Dr. Katz specifically refers to the generation of "Kassam children," or children who have grown up under the intense pressure of rocket fire and continue to wet their beds at night while fearing to leave their homes.

"You cannot photograph a destroyed psyche and broadcast it all over the world," she said. "It is clear that Goldstone and his committee have been significantly impacted by the footage of Gaza from the three-week Operation Cast Lead. But we have nine years of rocket attacks that have severely damaged Jewish children and adults. And their plight has been completely ignored by the UN."

Because it's so close they get a very short warning- maybe 30 seconds, day or night, having a shower, whatever.

Quote:
we stole the land from the Arabs.

I don't know why Moshe Dayan would say that. When it was in the Ottoman Empire the Jews bought land as they were free to do. Then c. 1922 the League of Nations agreed to the British proposal to make a national home for the Jews in the land of their forefathers, and designated the land West of the Jordan (including all the West Bank) for 'close settlement by Jews'. so it was an international decision, and I don't see how one can really blame the Jews for responding to the invitation, even if you think it should not have been made.

I'll check out the video. I think Loftus and Aaron said it was an NSA ship passing information to the Egyptians. The last thing I saw about it said that Johnson was involved in preventing the USAF giving any assistance to the ship. Apparently the Israeli pilots were protesting too.

Andrew
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
At first, make a no man go (for nature) *area so we would be out of range of those short range rockets.

No, and you/they woulden't of accepted that peace then ?

Quote:
to make a national home for the Jews in the land of their forefathers

First of all, the Zionists are NOT Semites, nor Israelites, nor descendants of Judah,

The Zionists are counterfeit-Jews who have stolen the name Jew (Judah) from its true owners and are falsely masquerading as the descendants of Judah, when in reality they do not have one drop of his blood in their veins.

They misquote the Bible by claiming that the Holy Land is theirs because God gave it to the descendants of Jacob/Israel and his son Judah, when they are not Judah’s descendants and thus their claim is false and fraudulent.

The Zionists and 96% of modern so-called Jews are ASHKENAZI (Ashke-Nazi) and are not descended from Shem (Sem-ites), but from Japheth’s grandson Ashkenaz –
Genesis 10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem (Sem-ites), Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of JAPHETH; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; ASHKENAZ, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

In the time of Jesus, 2000 years ago, the inhabitants of Jerusalem and Judaea, and their ruler king Herod, were Edomites (sons of Esau not Jacob/Israel) and thus were counterfeit-Jews, who had stolen the land from the “House of Judah” whilst the House of Judah had been in slavery in Babylon and the Idumeans were pretending to be Israelites when they were really Edomites (Idumeans) - sons of Esau.

Jesus condemned them and warned the world against them in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

In the 8th century AD the Khazar nation descended from Ashkenaz, who lived North of the Caucasian Mountains, well outside the Holy Land, converted en-masse to Talmudic Judaism and since then have inter-married with the Edomites and like the Edomites falsely claim to be descendants of Jacob/Israel’s son Judah.

(the Babylonians and the Romans are the same race with a new name and country - note well New Covenant/Testament - Revelation 17:5). They destroyed both the First and Second Temples. They destroyed the First Temple as Babylonians (c.588 B.C.) and the Second Temple as Romans (70 A.D.)
blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phase 3 pt.10- Steps Towards A Super Power

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlVmQWeeEDE

Gaza 2009: We Will Never Forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mkRiGbgZg&feature=player_embedded

I am Israel (Documentary Film)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gymxY2zM8&feature=related
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP George Galloway In Egyptian Police Riot (with video)
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/George-Galloway-MP-Involve d-In-Scuffles-With-Egyptian-Police-On-Gaza-Convoy/Article/201001115515 105
9:14am UK, Wednesday January 06, 2010 - Graham Fitzgerald, Sky News Online

MP George Galloway has been involved in scuffles with Egyptian police as he led a relief convoy trying to take aid to Palestinians in Gaza.

British members of the convoy were among dozens of people injured during the clashes, one of the activists said.

Around 520 people were travelling with 150 trucks full of supplies when clashes broke out at the port city of El Arish, near Gaza.

One of the members, Alexandra Lort-Phillips, 37, who works for Enfield Youth Offending Service in north London, said: "I have 42 people in my team.

"Out of those three Britons have been injured. There are head injuries, cuts.

"We started getting pelted with stones by people in plain clothes, then the police started moving in, using tear gas and batons. People were quite severely beaten."

Ms Lort-Phillips said seven or eight of the convoy members had to be treated in hospital. She blamed "heavy-handed" policing for their injuries.

Protests reportedly began when Egyptian authorities at El Arish ordered some lorries to use an Israeli-controlled checkpoint.

The activists would prefer the goods to be transported via Egypt's Rafah crossing.

Mr Galloway, the MP for Bethnal Green and Bow, said Israel was likely to prevent convoy lorries entering Gaza.

He told Sky News: "It is completely unconscionable that 25% of our convoy should go to Israel and never arrive in Gaza."

Earlier this week convoy members staged noisy protests after Egyptian officials took away their passports and delayed handing them back.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egyptian soldier killed in clashes over George Galloway convoy
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6977949 .ece

Quote:
Israelis protest Gaza blockade

The protest in Tel Aviv marked the first anniversary of Israel's war on Gaza [AFP]

Hundreds of Israelis have rallied in central Tel Aviv to protest against the Israeli blockade on the Gaza Strip.

Israeli Arab and Jewish activists marched on Saturday in the city's Rabin square, chanting slogans and waving signs calling for "Freedom and Justice in Gaza".

The protesters demanded Israel end the blockade, deeming its continuation a "war crime", the AFP news agency reported.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2010/01/20101220504785293 2.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Egyptian border guard killed at Gaza border:

http://www.countercurrents.org/aljazeera060110.htm

In seeking to protect Israel from the Goldstone report and Israeli politicians from the threat of arrest in the UK, the British, American and Canadian governments might well be engaged in a battle to save their own skins in the face of an emboldened legal activism. Gaza may well be the gateway to anti-imperialist accountability in the 21st century:

http://www.countercurrents.org/thobani060110.htm

Andrew Chapman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No, and you/they woulden't of accepted that peace then ?

Andrew, I am not sure what you mean. What is your question exactly?
Andrew Chapman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

How many casualties did we have on the British mainland - maybe 100 deaths? The Israelis have had well over 1.000 deaths from terrorism since September 2000, which equates to, say, 10,000 for Britain (with about ten times the population): 100 times as much. Would we not have behaved in a very different way if we had suffered that many casualties?

We have not been averse to bombing operations which resulted in large numbers of civilian deaths - in Yugoslavia and in Iraq and in Afghanistan too I think. Here's a British military professional opinion on IDF conduct:

Link

There was less restraint on Israel in the Gaza operation because the powers that be were trying to influence the election by giving Kadima/Labour a victory against Hamas and preventing Netanyahu becoming PM. As a result I have the impression that the IDF were not quite as careful as they usually are (in comparison to other armies).
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway's back home

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97v33h0aoQA

George Galloway denouncing Egypt on his arrival to London from Cairo after being deported
"Having crossed the border from Gaza into Egypt ... my friend and I were bundled into a car, 25 officers, accepting no dissuasion, drove us straight to the airport, and basically forced us onto the plane."
The Respect Party MP has been vocal in his criticism of Egyptian authorities in recent days after their decision not to allow the convoy of about 200 vehicles to arrive in Egypt through the port at Nuweiba.
Cairo insisted that the aid be sent back through Syria and then by ferry to the port of El-Arish on the Mediterranean.
An Egyptian police officer maintained that security personnel had only escorted Galloway for his own protection

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha!
It's all coming out now... at least outside the NATO controled press zone.

Larijani: US powered Israel's war on Gaza
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:51:34 GMT
Iran's parliament speaker says the US and its European allies provided Israel with behind-the-scenes support during its 22-day war on Gaza.
"Israel carried out a very barbaric attack against the Gazans. It took none of the international norms and regulations into account," said Ali Larijani, while addressing the international "Gaza, Symbol of Resistance" seminar in Tehran on Tuesday
"The regime used prohibited chemical weapons, and destroyed hospitals, mosques, and civilian infrastructure. It is sad that despite all Israel's human rights violations, the US and other Western powers stood by Tel Aviv throughout the whole ordeal."
Larijani attacked the Western alliance for giving Israel all the military support it needed to launch its deadly operation on the impoverished coastal Palestinian strip.
The Iranian parliament speaker said that the US blocked efforts to pass a binding resolution at the United Nations Security Council against Israel so as to stop the offensive.
"There was no talk of human rights during those 22 days. Even though the political system had changed in the US and a new president had been elected with the motto of change.”
"But it seems that they did not think it necessary to spend any time on this issue. Up to 5,000 Palestinians were killed and injured as the event unfolded, but he (Barack Obama) chose to think about picking a dog for his daughter."
Larijani said all those who kept quiet when Israel was committing war crimes in Gaza should be ashamed.
He also noted that despite suffering heavy damage, Palestinians came out as the true winner of Israel's war on Gaza.
The Iranian official also said that the conduct of the Israeli regime and the West's lack of regard for the basic rights of Palestinians has left them with no choice but to resist.
"During the past year, many conferences have been held for the reconstruction of Gaza, but have [not] actually taken any steps to that effect. Gaza is still under siege. This shows that at these conferences they do not want to help the people of Palestine.”

"It is clear from their actions that the US and Israel are trying to mock the Palestinians. This means that we have no option but to resist."
He then urged all regional states not to hesitate when it comes to taking a stance against Israel, pointing out that the people of the Middle East were convinced that the so-called US efforts to bring peace to the region were nothing but a "sham."
Larijani said the leaders of regional states view the Road Map as a "joke," because they know that it is doomed to failure.
Many independent analysts believe that the key to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict lies in Tel Aviv's out-right refusal to accept the Palestinian's "Right of Return," an internationally recognized right which applies to all refugees worldwide.
Since its creation in 1948, hundreds of thousands of Palestinians have been forced to leave their homes to live in other areas of their homeland, such as the West bank or the Gaza Strip, in other regional countries or elsewhere in the world.
Palestinian refugees, some of whom are even denied the basic rights of a citizen where they live, currently number close to five million.
Tel Aviv says allowing these people, who are mostly Arab Muslims, to return to their ethnic homeland will ruin 'Israel's Jewish Character.'
http://www.presstv.ir/classic/detail.aspx?id=116514&sectionid=35102010 1

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBC Israeli propaganda reporter who, from his accent, sounds like an Ulster Unionist on Newsnight tonight.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/
This BBC stooge reporter is getting super close up and chummy with a Israeli police inspector down home immigrant from North London.
No mention of an illegal occupation.
Loads of pictures of those pathetic little rusted rockets.
"In my opinion", he says, "this is evidence that these mosques were being used to hide explosives".
What the F does he know?
No evidence was shown.
No mention of the appauling siege.
Walls are there to protect Israeli motorways from 'snipers', not to stop food getting in.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

28/01/2010
Deadline nears for second UN report on Gaza war

Friday marks the three-month deadline set by the UN General Assembly for its own report on the Israel-Hamas fighting in Gaza Strip.

But it was not clear if Secretary General Ban Ki-moon will have received enough information from the two sides to produce the requested report. Ban had been asked by the 192-nation assembly to produce a report based on accounts to be provided by the two warring parties.

The General Assembly has already endorsed the controversial investigation led by South African Judge Richard Goldstone on the 22-day fighting between December 2008 and January 2009.........
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1145999.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jews speaking out
Available exclusively at http://www.ORBooks.com
A NEW BOOK FROM NORMAN G. FINKELSTEIN
"Better than any other book, This Time We Went Too Far shows how the massive destruction visited on Gaza was not an accidental byproduct of the Israeli invasion but its barely concealed objective." — Raja Shehadeh, author, Palestinian Walks
For the Palestinians who live in the narrow coastal strip of Gaza, the December 2008 Israeli invasion was a nightmare of unimaginable proportions: in the 22-day-long action 1,400 Gazans were killed, several hundred on the first day alone. More than 6,000 homes were destroyed or badly damaged. The cost of the destruction and disruption of economic life, in one of the worlds poorest areas, is estimated at more than $3 billion.......

Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amqp4NzMyrc

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

some usefull background info:
Speech ambassadeur Israel Michael Oren gets BLASTED by Students!!!
Twelve people were arrested this evening during a raucous lecture at UC Irvine where Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren came to talk about U.S.-Israel relations.

Oren was interrupted 10 times while trying to give his speech before 500 people at the UCI Student Center, where there was heavy security. Oren took a 20 minute break after the fourth protest, asked for hospitality and resumed his speech, only to be interrupted again by young men yelling at him every few minutes. Many members of the audience also applauded Oren.
After the 10th interruption, several dozens students who opposed Orens talk got up and walked out and staged a protest outside.

The Israeli ambassador Michael Oren gets booed off stage by students of the University of California.

Booed off stage just like he deserves to be!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRsS7jAWoGQ

Link

Stand With The Eleven
Details here: http://www.irvine11.com/ Posted by MR
Length:3:22

David Duke's interview at CNN disclosing the jewish lobby

MUST WATCH ! David duke shuts the host up and catches him off-guard , this is a wonderful example of how much the media the anchors are in control of the news at not letting others speak the truth , plz share this video

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=339744227118&ref=nf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpTKbrgUz-s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCFOT2BvRPw

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer

Last edited by Disco_Destroyer on Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe thats the plan Zionists go forth and upset the locals until the carpet bombers go in, then they scurry off to the next viable target whilst annihilation takes place? :0

Us aid to Israel

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/video/video.php?v=100626459937&ref =nf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyVy5XHjuGI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssGZiADiw10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnMFbYzoKc

Link

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'American Radical' on CrossTalk: Finkelstein's Trials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sptb4tykJg

Link

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soldiers who took part in Israel's 2008 war on Gaza have spoken out on what they say really happened during the 22-day offensive. Israel has rejected charges that it could be guilty of war crimes.
Now the activist group Breaking the Silence has published soldiers' testimonies saying crimes were committed, and even encouraged.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uORRgI9t8eE

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Return To Gaza trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM5epwF_VfY

Link

satya
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This comes as no suprise to me that a israeli hatred campaign of genocide with continued oppression aswell as illegal land possesion is backed by america.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maher Zain - Palestine Will Be Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foSbqLi6U10

Link

www.maherzain.com

Awakening Records is pleased to announce the release of the world's first animated peace music video on Palestine. Palestine will be Free' is performed by Awakening's latest music sensation - Maher Zain.

This is the first time an animated peace music video has been produced on Palestine: "We are recognised as pioneers and constantly pushing the bounds of creativity and innovation. This animated music video for our new star artist Maher Zain is just another step in that direction and certainly not the last", said Bara Kherigi, Director of Awakening Records. Destined to be an international success, the video features the story of a young brave Palestinian girl who never loses hope for a better future despite the harsh realities surrounding her.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israeli Human Rights Doctors Urges UN to Not Allow Israeli Govt To Cover Up Genocide In Gaza.flv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxtXIAkHKe4

Link

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello satya..you state..

"This comes as no suprise to me that a israeli hatred campaign of genocide with continued oppression aswell as illegal land possesion is backed by america."

How about this instead:

............is backed by Zionists who control america.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Easter from the IAF/IDF

Israeli warplanes bomb Gaza Strip: witnesses - Washington Post http://bit.ly/98AdjS

'Twelve' Israeli strikes hit Gaza - BBC News http://bit.ly/cVMBlv

Israeli war jets strike on southern Gaza Strip - Xinhua http://bit.ly/dzo6zw

Right-wing Israelis, including legislators, occupy Ibrahimi mosque in Hebron for 'celebration' http://bit.ly/a0K5mu

Israeli aircraft strike Gaza - Forbes http://bit.ly/auHdUQ

Israeli Police Break Into Media Office In East Jerusalem, Attack Local and Visitors http://bit.ly/dpaXqE

Israel pounds Gaza with missiles - Aljazeera.net http://bit.ly/9QMZYV

JimCarrey
Quote:
Love and logic are like the Middle East. We can never have peace while the two try to occupy the same little space. I said that! ;^)

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Goldstone was posted here in all his glory but the forum 'search' engine seems to insist this is the closest I'll get to post this:-

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2010/04/06/failure-of-attempts-to-disc redit-the-goldstone-report-and-its-authors/

Quote:
Failure of attempts to discredit the Goldstone report and its authors
April 6, 2010 | Dr. Hanan Chehata

There has been a prolonged and concerted campaign to discredit anyone who is brave enough to speak out against the Zionist policies of Israel. The list of academics, lawyers, activists, politicians and private citizens who have been lambasted by Zionists for daring to speak out against Israel is absurdly long and is growing every day. It is becoming almost comical how one can predict the tag of “anti-Semite” being flung at anyone who dares even raise a minor point of concern over Israel’s growing list of human rights abuses and breaches of international law.

It’s not really Colonel Travers but the Goldstone Report which is essentially under attack.

Colonel Desmond Travers is one such individual who has recently found himself subject to a flurry of completely unjustified attacks on his person simply because he has been brave enough to demand that Israel be held to account for its crimes in accordance with international law. Colonel Travers (a retired Colonel in the Irish Army with a distinguished military career spanning over 40 years and member of the board of directors for the Institute of International Criminal Investigation in The Hague) is one of the four co-authors of the landmark Goldstone Report who has recently been subjected to a barrage of completely unjustified abuse from Zionist apologists. If you look at the substance of the complaints levelled against him however, you will see that each criticism is completely unfounded and does not in any way relate to Colonel Travers as an individual but is merely in response to his association with and defence of the Goldstone report. His very association with the report has been enough to make him a target of the Zionist lobby.

Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has himself said that Israel has three main enemies Iran, Palestine and Goldstone. It seems that many Zionists have taken those comments to heart and are trying to defeat what is perceived to be one of the biggest threats to Israel, namely the Goldstone Report. This has also spilled over to include viewing anyone associated with the report as an enemy of Israel as well, which is grossly unfair considering the unbiased nature of the individuals involved as well as the fact that the report was the result of a desperately needed UN sanctioned fact-finding mission into a major, illegal, military attack on the civilian population of Gaza. ... ... ...

There is only one way to stop the Zionist psychopathy now - keep on exposing them for what they really are - incarnations of evil; ie: what we're a doing of here, in between trying to run our lives as 'normally' as possible...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZIONISTS WON'T LET YOU SEE THIS ON YOUR TV

Link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: