FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Larry silverstein explaining meaning of 'pull it'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Larry silverstein explaining meaning of 'pull it' Reply with quote

I have been told by a 'debunker' that there is/was video footage out there of silverstein discussing what he meant...

has anyone seen it or have a copy? if it exists it appears to have been successfully erased in its entirety from the internet...

as far as i knew the only explaination was written by Dara Mcquillian on silversteins behalf... he has clearly been breifed and told not to ever comment on 'pull it' or any thing to do with that interview concerning wtc7.

WAC in NY need to be more persistent and keep asking him simply 'what did you mean by 'pull it'?'.. he will never answer and that is evidence in itself

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"pull it" ---- pull/withdraw the firemen due to their having been such a loss of life already and they didnt want to risk anymore. This has been countered by some who said their wasnt fire crews in Building 7

"pull it " if being referred to as a term to bring it down would suggest the building was already rigged as they wouldnt risk a demo team going in if they felt it was unsafe for firemen

The most telling bit of Silversteins words seems to be "the smartest thing to do is pull it (Silversteins suggestion) and they (presume fire department) gave the order to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

Seems to suggest some connection between "pulling it" and "watching it collapse". With little time difference between the two.

It may have been that the call to Silverstein was not from the actual fire department but the perps who made the suggestion to Silverstein. They needed the buidling down to conceal their handywork.

Raises so many questions that if WTC 7 was pre rigged what was going to be the excuse to trigger it a 3rd plane? just a fire?

In some senses the easiest answer might be that Silverstein did mean withdrawing the fire operation. But the collpase of the building AND wtcs 1 and 2 are smoking guns

item8
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Larry silverstein explaining meaning of 'pull it' Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
I have been told by a 'debunker' that there is/was video footage out there of silverstein discussing what he meant...

has anyone seen it or have a copy? if it exists it appears to have been successfully erased in its entirety from the internet...

Link

A simple search for "Silverstein pull it" on youtube comes up with a host of links. You didn't try very hard did you!!??
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Larry silverstein explaining meaning of 'pull it' Reply with quote

item8 wrote:
TimmyG wrote:

Link

A simple search for "Silverstein pull it" on youtube comes up with a host of links. You didn't try very hard did you!!??

I Think Timmy G was referring to the explanation of why he said pull it. I remember seeing/reading something that one of Silversteins apologists said Silverstein was referring to pulling to fire fighting op

item8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Larry silverstein explaining meaning of 'pull it' Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:

I Think Timmy G was referring to the explanation of why he said pull it. I remember seeing/reading something that one of Silversteins apologists said Silverstein was referring to pulling to fire fighting op

Ok I apologise. I will search for that video then - which I vaguely remember watching. In the meantime this site

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/silverstein_pullit.html

has a lot of good info and videos.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please read my post fully!!

yes i'm fully aware of the original 'pull it' quote!!

not sure there is any wtc7 website i haven't seen, and likewise, any angle to the debate over Silversteins words and context within that documentary I haven't discussed with people.
I'm a pretty massive geek on the subject on wtc7!

I am just desperate to find this other video where he responds to the questions regarding that quote...
My instincts tell me it has been taken down, and if re-introduced to the internet , the individual doing so would see it quickly removed... which would be an interesting thing to see in itself

perhaps someone here has a hard copy??

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try this

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: