FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paul Vigay, UK 9/11 Truther, Found Dead In Sea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Paul Vigay, UK 9/11 Truther, Found Dead In Sea Reply with quote

PAUL VIGAY FOUND DROWNED BY HIS HOME

My good friend Paul Vigay was found washed up on the beach at Southsea on Friday morning, 20 Feb., after being reported missing the previous evening. Check out his brilliant 911 truth site – which he put up and ran singlehandedly 911 Truth.org.uk
http://www.truefacts.co.uk/911/

His dangerous message
Quote:
‘We must NEVER allow governments to restrict the internet or to erode freedom and democracy, especially after 9/11, the London bombings and other manipulated world events. Indeed, every day Western governments are moving towards an Orwellian 'big brother' state where individuals are presumed guilty until proven innocent.
We must stop this agenda.www.vigay.com/’

His ‘true facts’ site – maybe he didn’t quite realise how dangerous this stuff was: ‘Vigay.com was also the first website to reveal the involvement of the Fiat Uno in Princess Diana's murder.’ .

The last thing he ever did? Checkout his recent postings on his 9/11 site:
o College IT departments told to deploy anti-terror dragnet [19th Feb 2009]
o Hidden Spy Camera & Mic Found Inside Digital TV Box [18th Feb 2009]
o Whitehall devised torture policy for terror detainees [17th Feb 2009]
o Pilots boycott gov ID cards [17th Feb 2009]
o Spy chief: We risk a police state [17th Feb 2009]
o Declassified DoD Documents Suggest Detainees Were Tortured to Death [16th Feb 2009]
o Anti-terror tactics 'weaken law' [16th Feb 2009]
o Israel ready to strike Iran: ex-envoy [14th Feb 2009]
o Top MI6 spy: Terrorism less serious than bird flu [12th Feb 2009]

Phew, he was busy! Are those postings enough to irk the Powers that Be?

Wonderful other stuff he did, about mysteries and the paranormal and computer gizmos – he was really clever. And, he had quite high hit rates on his very professionally-managed websites. I believe he was optimistic and buoyant with all his future plans, and don’t even think of his wanting to take his own life. Did he just happen to go for a swim in the middle of February, and get drowned by a shore where he had lived for years? I don’t think so….

...................................................................... .............
Body found washed ashore in Southsea
20 February 2009
By Fran Duckett-Pike

Police are investigating after the body of a man was discovered in the sea off Southsea seafront.

The body of 44-year-old Paul Vigay was discovered in the sea at Eastney on Friday morning. Police said Mr Vigay, of Manners Road, Southsea, had been reported missing at 11pm on Thursday night. The body was discovered by a member of the public who was out on the beach walking their dog.

Police were called at 8.10am yesterday to the seafront next to the Royal Marines Museum, in Eastney where the body was found 10 metres from the shoreline. Police cordoned off the area. Police say Mr Vigay's death is not being treated as suspicious.

A Hampshire police spokeswoman said: 'We were called by a member of the public after they saw the body in the water. 'The police, with the help of the coastguard, brought him in.' She added: 'Investigations are under way.' The Portsmouth Coastguard Rescue Team and an inshore lifeboat were on the scene assisting the police.

Local residents said they were shocked to hear about what happened in
an area that is usually very quiet. Another resident added: 'I have no idea what has happened. I heard a police siren and I looked out the window and saw the police cars. It was a bit of a surprise - and it's not a nice surprise. I know the police interviewed a couple of dog walkers.'

Undertakers were called to take the body away and a post mortem examination will be carried out to try to establish the circumstances which
led to Mr Vigay's death.
Quoting from a 'Personal message from the webmaster' Paul put up,
Quote:
There is so much pain and sadness in the world at the moment, we need to send love and understanding around the globe, in order to heal the planet and send inspiration to those who need it, whoever they are and whatever their agenda.
Together we can make the world a better place.

Amen Paul, amen.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocking stuff Nick. Lets hope the national campaigners don't ignore this one.
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are the national campaigners?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news indeed.
Any history of illness? Do we know who reported him missing the day before?? appears he posted on 19th Feb the same day as reported missing. Now i dont think my wife would report me missing if i wasnt around Thursday evening and she knew i was ok in the morning. She would just go to bed and assume i was out late.

Maybe time to try and copy stuff from his website in case it goes down.

Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but this can't be purely coincidence, there are just too many good people dying and we rarely get to hear of the baddies popping their cloggs or dying in weird accidents.
Maybe it was his anti-Microsoft stance that got him into some trouble too...here is what he wrote on his website(vigay.com) under the "Microsoft & Internet Openness" section:
"Someone has to fight for personal choice, freedom and democracy - and I believe in being pro-active rather than sit back and wait for someone else to take a stand.
It's only when people wake up one day and discover that they have no freedom left, that they realise what they've lost. We aim to campaign against Microsoft and stop that day from coming! Please support us in this vitally important cause".
A very strong statement, but not without just cause.
Heck if I'd have known of this site before I'd have at least congratulated him on his efforts. Sad
RIP Paul! Sad

Hilz

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't know yet what this is. Let's not jump to conclusions but endeavor to discover what really happened.

Has there been a post mortem?

Why are the police not treating his death as suspicious?

To start with.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Vigay
http://www.drobe.co.uk/article.php?id=2439

Quote:
RISC OS software developer and ISP owner Paul Vigay, 44, has been found dead off the south coast this morning after going missing on Thursday night.
http://www.drobe.co.uk/article.php?id=2441

Body found washed ashore in Southsea
20 February 2009 - By Fran Duckett-Pike

Police are investigating after the body of a man was discovered in the sea off Southsea seafront. The body of 44-year-old Paul Vigay was discovered in the sea at Eastney on Friday morning. Police said Mr Vigay, of Manners Road, Southsea, had been reported missing at 11pm on Thursday night.

The body was discovered by a member of the public who was out on the beach walking their dog. Police were called at 8.10am yesterday to the seafront next to the Royal Marines Museum, in Eastney where the body was found 10 metres from the shoreline. Police cordoned off the area. Police say Mr Vigay's death is not being treated as suspicious.

A Hampshire police spokeswoman said: 'We were called by a member of the public after they saw the body in the water. 'The police, with the help of the coastguard, brought him in.' She added: 'Investigations are under way.'

The Portsmouth Coastguard Rescue Team and an inshore lifeboat were on the scene assisting the police. Local residents said they were shocked to hear about what happened in an area that is usually very quiet. Charlotte Durkin, 20, of Esplanade Gardens, said: 'The sirens woke me up at about 8.20 this morning. I opened the curtains and saw police cars and ambulances. Nothing like that happens around here, it's a very quiet area.'

One resident from Esplanade Gardens, who did not want to be named, said: 'It's very quiet around here, it's very unusual to see so many police. But I don't know anything about what happened. The area is very busy with dog walkers. It's very sad, obviously.' Another resident added: 'I have no idea what has happened. I heard a police siren and I looked out the window and saw the police cars. It was a bit of a surprise - and it's not a nice surprise. I know the police interviewed a couple of dog walkers.' Undertakers were called to take the body away and a post mortem examination will be carried out to try to establish the circumstances which led to Mr Vigay's death.

Quote:
Moving tributes to Paul Vigay flood in
Published: 23rd Feb 2009, 06:30:04.

Hundreds of heartfelt tributes have been paid to popular RISC OS advocate and ISP owner Paul Vigay, who was found dead off the south coast on Friday morning. Close friends described civil liberties campaigner Paul, 44, as "kind, sincere and patient" and "an extremely clever deep-thinker".
His body was spotted in the sea at Eastney, Portsmouth, by a beach walker after he had been reported missing at 11pm the day before. Police are not treating his death as suspicious. Officers were called to the seafront near the Royal Marines Museum shortly after 8am to cordon off the area while coastguards recovered his body.

Hours before, Paul's partner, Louie Smith, had posted a desperate appeal on the internet at 4am, saying: "Please help, Paul is missing. If anyone hears from him, please contact me or the police immediately." It is understood 24-year-old Louie, who edits the RISC OS Now magazine, is being comforted by family, who are too upset to speak at this time.

Paul, of Manners Road, Southsea, was a keen RISC OS advocate and, as well as developing numerous pieces of software for the platform, he also ran the riscos.org website and was well known for helping users solve computing problems on mailing lists and other online forums. One of his last messages posted online, on Thursday afternoon, was an answer to a query raised on the RISC OS Select mailing list.

Many users also knew him from his time as a Micronet editor and also his employment at ISP Argonet, where he provided technical support. Paul later set up his own ISP, Orpheus Internet, and transfered over Argonet's customer base after Argonet pulled the plug on its ISP business. As well as working as an IT consultant and web designer, he was also a leading crop circle and UFO researcher - and was involved in the production of sci-fi thriller film Signs. Paul was also a fierce defender of civil liberties, especially in matters concerning the protection of privacy and freedom of speech, and backed the campaign against a national ID card scheme in the UK. He regularly appeared and exhibited at RISC OS shows and would extol the virtues of his favourite computing platform at every opportunity.

Stunned by news of his death, RISC OS users, crop circle investigators and his personal friends joined together in paying moving tributes to Paul in mailing list and newsgroup messages and in posts on an online book of condolence.

Pal Philip Talbot, of Portsmouth, said: "As Paul's best friend of over 32 years I am deeply saddened and shocked by this news. He was like a brother to me."

Terrible blow

Another friend, Chris Newman, of Portsmouth, said: "This is absolutely devastating news. I live near Paul and I was only talking to him a couple of days ago. He was very helpful, as ever, and chatting away cheerfully. It was always nice to drop in for tea and biccies to discuss computer matters, crop circles, data protection or any of the wide range of issues he was concerned with.

"What a terrible blow to Louie and all the relations. My heart goes out to them all. He will be terribly missed.

"He was the webmaster for a restaurant in Southsea where I play in a jazz band and he was often in there to listen to us, have a chat, eat and drink. He and Louie were also regular visitors to the meetings of the Southampton Acorn User Group.

"Paul and Louie had both put so much in to the RISC OS Now magazine. He had such an active mind and had so much to live for. Farewell good friend."

Londoner Justine Spencer, who knew Paul since he was aged 12, added: "He never conformed, didn't care what other people thought and just got on with his own thing. He was a one-off, extremely clever, a deep-thinker, a leader rather than a follower, charismatic, charming and a decent man. The mould was broken after Paul arrived.

"He was a true individual. There was nothing mediocre about him. He was a wonderful English eccentric and above all, a loyal friend who kept in contact with all of his school friends. He had a great energy and pursued everything with a passion. He lived life to the full and even in his short life lived more than most of us ever will. Finally, he believed in life after death. Paul, I will miss you. You were part of my childhood and feel like family to me."

Former colleague Ian Burley, of Hemel Hempstead, added: "This is very sad and unexpected news. I worked with Paul for several years and certainly considered him a friend as well as a colleague. I will remember his eccentric but mild-mannered character, and of course his interests in politics and the unexplained, photography, as well as his computing and data communications, through which he made so many friends."

RISC OS Open boss Steve Revill said: "I am very sorry to hear this news. Paul has been a great advocate for RISC OS so we've all lost someone very special."

Writing from Ohio, USA, Chris Steele added: "Paul was one of the very most important contributors to the field of crop circle research on this planet. His courage, generosity, integrity and intellect will always be missed and always remembered. This is a true loss for Mother Earth."

Freemasonry Watch wrote:
'Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum'
Entered Apprentice Due Guard and Penal Sign First, Jubela O that my throat had been cut across, my tongue torn out, and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea, at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, ere I had been accessory to the death of so good a man as our Grand Master, Hiram Abiff!"
http://www.secretsofthemasons.com/

You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations.

Ronayne
Handbook of Masonry, page 183
http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/secrets.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like he was no ordinary mr joe public guy. Obviously had some internet clout. His girlfriend probably knew his state of mind best so its definitely a case of watching what happens
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hemp for Victory blogspot:
Quote:
This week, another mysterious death, this time, someone I met recently - Paul Vigay, an IT consultant who recently put up a 9/11 website (google his name and you will see what I mean). He went out for a walk and was found a day later, washed up in the sea. No suicide note, a happy home life with a long term partner, no financial worries. Did he really decide to go for a swim in the chilly February waters off the south coast of England? Or were the comments on his site, include a number about intel service torture of suspects (the latest is that these goons were behind pulling out finger nails) too much for the CIA, whose long arm has lawlessly extended itself into so many other countries?
www.hempforvictory.blogspot.com/
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
Hemp for Victory blogspot:
Quote:
This week, another mysterious death, this time, someone I met recently - Paul Vigay, an IT consultant who recently put up a 9/11 website (google his name and you will see what I mean). He went out for a walk and was found a day later, washed up in the sea. No suicide note, a happy home life with a long term partner, no financial worries. Did he really decide to go for a swim in the chilly February waters off the south coast of England? Or were the comments on his site, include a number about intel service torture of suspects (the latest is that these goons were behind pulling out finger nails) too much for the CIA, whose long arm has lawlessly extended itself into so many other countries?
www.hempforvictory.blogspot.com/

See recent posts about CIA increasing their spy ops in the UK !!

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy Thomas reported that Paul had had a bust-up with his girlfriend/partner that fateful night. Appears to have been a history of manic depression which understandably family don't want to talk about that right now. Not the first bust-up either.
No way of verifying this but important to understand that there appears to have been some history here.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keys through his letter-box
‘Police say Mr Vigay's death is not being treated as suspicious’. I can’t see anything ‘not suspicious’ about this case.

I last saw Paul, accompanied by his charming, lovely young partner Loue, in December, when they came to my birthday party. Did he have a ‘bust-up with his partner’ on that day 19th Feb. (T.G.)? Let's recall that Loue had posted a desperate appeal on the internet at 4am, saying: "Please help, Paul is missing. If anyone hears from him, please contact me or the police immediately." She had reported him missing at 11 am the previous night.

Andy Thomas told us (the London 9/11 group) on Monday, that he had received a phone call from someone who knew the family (on a different matter) and relayed to Andy the news he had heard about Paul 'having had a bust-up with his girlfriend/partner that fateful night’ – Andy also told us, that he was told by this person of Paul’s keys being put back through the letter-box of his home, on that day.

Paul was slightly obsessed with issues around security and encryption. I believe people who knew him would agree about that. Just checkout www.vigay.com to see that. After a row, if that happened, would he have posted his keys through the door of his own home? I kind of doubt that. But, it would appear that somebody did... I phoned Andy Thomas to check what he had been told over the phone and this posting of Paul’s keys seemed fairly definite. Walking away from his own home, having posted his own keys through a letter-box? I'm not buying that. If I've got this right, that is why his frightened partner Loue was phoning up the police rather soon: the keys of her man posted though their own letter box.

On the subject of security and encryption, see eg his business: www.digitalphenomena.co.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astro, can I suggest you contact the family and get back to us?
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
astro3
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul's Struggle against the Orwellian state
Paul was telling people how to stop Big Brother from snooping on them:
Quote:
I would urge everyone to use PGP or other forms of strong encryption for ALL email transactions. By routinely encrypting every single message we can not only ensure our personal privacy, but also help to render inoperable government snooping projects such as Echelon.
www.vigay.com/security/privacy.html
Quote:
I will always fight for free speech online, personal privacy and secure encryption methods. If you would like help on installing PGP, defeating government restrictions on free speech and privacy, or any other matters of personal security, please feel free to contact me. I also seek to promote free speech and oppose government moves to restrict personal privacy. My GnuPG public key is available here.
www.vigay.com/security/index.html

His big moment was just coming up, with his presence at a top-level House of Lords meeting to promote his belief:
Quote:
His presence was eagerly anticipated at the House of Lords later this month, alongside other industry leading internet technologists, to advocate the right to private/secure/trustworthy data communications. We will continue that fight, and will remember him with immense gratitude.
Peter John, www.paulvigay.org/ - Was that a moment for him to walk into the sea?
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may just be a sad case but thought some things were similar to Pauls case (bold mine)

Quote:
Missing girl police find two bodies

Police searching for a disabled girl and her mother say they have found two bodies.

Jude Richmond and her nine-year-old daughter Millie Whitehead-Richmond were last seen at their house in Station Road, South Cerney, near Cirencester, Gloucestershire, at 6.30pm on Sunday.

Police searching a lake at the back of their home said divers had recovered the bodies of a young girl and an adult female.

A Gloucestershire Police spokeswoman said it was too early to say if the deaths were suspicious.
Police believe Mrs Richmond, 41, who ran a florists business with clients who included royalty and celebrities, was vulnerable and possibly depressed.

The police divers were scouring a lake immediately behind Mrs Richmond's home. They were searching an area approximately 25 feet wide and about 15 feet into the lake.

A white tent has been erected at the site and the windows of the family's semi-detached property have been covered with what appears to be plastic.

Officers are waiting to speak to Mrs Richmond's husband, Nick, who is flying back to the UK from Australia.

Millie's father, Neil Whitehead, from London, earlier made a fresh appeal for the pair to contact home and said he understood that Mrs Richmond was having issues with her marriage.The 54-year-old described his daughter, who had cerebral palsy, as 'magical' and said that, when he spoke to his former partner the day before she went missing, she was 'calm and sensible'.
Officers were carrying out searches along Mrs Richmond's favourite walks and in a nearby lake, involving divers, a search dog and a police helicopter.

The police said a mystery man was seen with Mrs Richmond and Millie on Sunday, with his arms around her affectionately.

He was white, in his 40s, around 6ft and of large build with broad shoulders and dark blond spiky hair.

Appeals for information have led to around 30 calls from members of the public offering information and assistance.

© Independent Television News Limited 2009. All rights reserved

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previous post by astro3 deemed inappropriate and most of it hidden on request of friend of Paul.

The following part of the post is reproduced here as it was originally written by astro3

astro3 wrote:
Death of a Hero
Get this awesome statement by Paul, laying it on the line about how MI6 was up to its eyeballs in the murder of Lady Di. www.dianamurder.com/diMI6.html
Quote:
... And of course, Arms Exporters are monitored and aided by secret security services, occasionally in 'legitimate intelligence gathering', most often in the protection of Western puppet-dictatorships, which provide markets for killing machines and provide an excuse for Western Armed Forces to stay tooled-up. Diana had been the target of intelligence attacks before at the hands of Britain's bumbling MI5, now she was to be targeted on a much higher level - she was to cross the path of the world-wide secret government where intelligence agencies, big corporations, Royal Houses, powerful individuals, neo-Chivalraic Orders, and powerful secret societies merge into a blur. The British wing was to act on both worldwide and domestic concerns through the infamous MI6. With Diana's death, Charles and his mother would be set to gain complete control over the Princes, the increasing popularity of Diana over Charles could be curtailed, the British Arms Industry could lance an irritating boil.

– Paul, you knew too much. That’s all there is to say. ‘DianaMurder.com is owned and operated by Paul Vigay’ – but Paul, did you fully apprehend how dangerous that was?

March 16th: the funeral

* Here’s the urban legend about Paul (that I was told at the funeral) ‘How many people know he was a brilliant sleuth and was the first to uncover the MI6 link to Princess Diana's murder. For that he had his identity wiped out by MI6 and had to fight to get it back.Unfortunately that action instilled a fear in him of unravelling conspiracy theories after that’ http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=6162 Anyone confirm that story?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope the family preserve Paul's memory by ensuring these various websites stay there floating in cyberspace as a fitting memorial to him.
But they probably will be grieving.
Not thinking about that right now.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian Henshall, Annie Machon, Ian Neal and Martin Summers

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=15997

nrmis wrote:
Who are the national campaigners?

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: