FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unreacted thermite explosives found in WTC debris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't quite figure out where your quotes begin and end but desperate? Hardly!

Time is ever on the side of truth...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Christopher Bollyn's article on the finding of superthermite in the dust.

As he says. "Game Over."

http://www.bollyn.com/index.php?id=10095

Super-Thermite Demolished Twin Towers on 9-11:

Game Over for Criminals and Cover Up

I was very encouraged to receive a donation from a retired professor of philosophy from India, who wrote: "I have been an avid reader of your work for several years now, and I feel I should be supporting it." The good professor also sent these kind words with his donation: "…as a token of support and thanks for the incomparable work you are doing."

To have a professor of philosophy from India support my work means a great deal to me. I have spent time in India and respect its immense contribution to philosophy.

During the past two weeks I have been poring over archives from the past 8 years to collect my articles for my book, a historiography about 9-11, which has the working title Solving 9-11 and the Price I Had to Pay. This entails culling through some 1,000 articles to decide which are most relevant to what really happened on 9-11.

Evidence of thermite was evident from the first moment. The light-orange explosive cloud to the left is coming from the point of impact. The whitish clouds are indicative of pre-planted thermite explosives in the area targeted for impact.

My book, which will include most of my original investigative articles about 9-11, will be an historiography, i.e. a body of historical literature, documenting the search for the truth. It will be my contribution to the written history of 9-11. After more than 7 years of research and writing, I thought 2009 was the right year to publish my book; recently published research indicates that this will be a crucial year for 9-11 research.

One of the most significant events in the search for the truth of 9-11 was the recent publication of a scientific paper, written by nine scientists, about the discovery of "active thermitic material" found in the dust from the collapsed towers of the World Trade Center. Such an important discovery would be front page news if we lived in a truly democratic society with a free press. Alas.

The paper, written by Dr. Steven E. Jones of Brigham Young University and eight others, follows up on earlier research by Jones of the evidence of thermite in the collapse of the three towers of the World Trade Center. This study is of great importance because it reveals the physical evidence that active thermite, in an extremely explosive "super-thermite" form, was found in large amounts in the dust from the collapsed towers. This positive physical proof of super-thermite is a huge breakthrough; a first in the scientific search for the truth of what happened when the twin towers exploded on the morning of 9-11.

As I wrote after reading the paper, the game is over. If President Obama were truly a man of the people, as he pretends to be, he would address this discovery because this evidence completely disproves the accepted version of events of what happened on 9-11, the pack of lies upon which the "War on Terror" is based. If we had a truly free press in the United States, this discovery would be front page news and the subject of discussion on every news outlet in the nation.

Alas, the discovery of super-thermite in the dust of the WTC is not front-page news because the politicians and the press in the United States are tightly controlled. But the truth cannot be so easily controlled. Americans now live in an uncomfortable conflicted state in which provable scientific evidence tells us that our leaders are complicit in a huge criminal cover-up of the truth of what really happened on 9-11. This is the state I have lived in for more than 7 years.

What happens from this point on depends a great deal on what the people do about the information they now have about what really destroyed the towers on 9-11: The towers were not brought down by the fires caused by the burning fuel of two airliners; they were demolished with pre-planted explosives, including large amounts of an extremely potent form of super-thermite, which had been applied to surfaces of the building in the months prior to 9-11. Osama Bin Laden and his gang of twenty certainly did not spray super-thermite throughout the towers of World Trade Center in the weeks and months before 9-11 – so who did?

For 9-11 truth seekers this is an historic moment. We have crossed the hump. For those involved in the cover-up, on the other hand, things will only get worse. The evidence of super-thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center is like the writing on the wall; for the criminals of 9-11 and their supporters the writing is quite clear. It says: Game Over.

The tons of molten metal seen cascading from the South Tower seconds before it collapsed indicated the use of thermite as did the tiny spheres of iron found in the dust and the molten iron found in the basements of all three collapsed towers. The discovery of active super-thermite in the dust of the collapsed towers, however, is compelling proof that an extremely explosive form of nano-sized thermite was used to demolish and pulverize the towers - and the hundreds of people trapped within them. So who put it in the towers? Osama bin Laden?

Super-Thermite Found in World Trade Center Dust

Christopher Bollyn
5 April 2009

"The evidence for active, highly energetic thermitic material in the WTC dust is compelling...All these data suggest that the thermitic material found in the WTC dust is a form of nanothermite, not ordinary (macro-) thermite."
- Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

Professor Steven E. Jones of Brigham Young University is already well known for his research and analysis of the evidence of thermite in the destruction of the three demolished towers of the World Trade Center on 9-11. A recently released 25-page scientific paper entitled "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe" (nicely written for the lay reader), presents the physical evidence that an extremely powerful form of super-thermite was used to demolish the twin towers of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Super-thermite is a highly energetic form of thermite (iron oxide and aluminum) in which at least one component is in extremely fine, nanosize particles 100 nm or less, often along with silicon and carbon. Super-thermite is an extremely powerful explosive that releases much more energy per gram than any other conventional explosive used in demoliton.

The Jones study concludes that active super-thermite was found in four different samples of WTC dust tested:

Iron oxide appears in faceted grains roughly 100 nm across whereas the aluminum appears in thin platelike structures. The small size of the iron oxide particles qualifies the material to be characterized as nanothermite or super-thermite...Based on these observations, we conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.

The evidence that Jones and his team examined was in the form of very small particles found in four different samples of WTC dust. In each sample they found small pieces, or chips, that were composed of two layers, a red layer and a gray layer. The gray layer consisted mostly of iron oxide, while the red layer contained iron, oxygen, aluminum, silicon, and carbon -- all the components of super-thermite. The analysis and testing of the red and gray chips revealed that the super-thermite composite ignited at the surprisingly low temperature of 430 degrees Celsius and caused an explosive reaction which resulted in iron spheroids, exactly like thermite. This is to say that the heat-producing explosive reaction created temperatures hotter than 1400 degrees Celsius, the melting point of iron.

Two of the four chips tested released more energy by mass (kJ/g) than HMX, TNT, TATB explosives and normal thermite. These two chips released between 50 to nearly 100 percent more energy that the four conventional explosives. One of the chips released twice as much energy per gram (more than 10 Watts/g) than Xerogel, a similar super-thermite nanocomposite. The WTC chip released twice as much energy as the Xerogel and ignited at only 430 degrees C. rather than 530 degrees C. for the Xerogel. This indicates that the super-thermite found in the World Trade Center dust was an extremely powerful form of super-thermite.

HOW DID SUPER-THERMITE GET INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER?

Super-thermite, which has been fabricated at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and other places, can be sprayed or even “painted” onto surfaces, effectively forming an energetic or even explosive paint, the study pointed out. “The sol-gel process is very amenable to dip-, spin-, and spray-coating technologies to coat surfaces," scientists from Lawrence Livermore wrote in a 2002 paper entitled "Energetic nanocomposites with sol-gel chemistry: Synthesis, safety, and characterization."

"The red chips we found in the WTC dust conform to their description of 'thin films' of 'hybrid inorganic/organic energetic nanocomposite'," the Jones paper says. "Indeed, the descriptive terms 'energetic coating' and 'nice adherent film' fit very well with our observations of the red-chips which survived the WTC destruction."

It is now evident that a super-thermite solution had been applied to large sections of the World Trade Center, including walls, floor sections, and structural beams and columns in the core section. It may have been applied as a thin spray coating applied under the guise of fire-proofing, asbestos abatement, or some other form of building maintenance. Super-thermite is safe to handle and only becomes dangerous when it is dry. Several years ago, I contacted Burton Fried, president of LVI, a demoliton company that reportedly had done extensive "asbestos abatement" work in the twin towers. I considered LVI's work in the twin towers as suspicious because the company is primarily known for preparing structures for demolition and works closely with Controlled Demolition Inc. on large demolition projects. Is this the kind of work LVI did at the World Trade Center? Although Mr. Fried denied having done the work, it had been reported in a reputable engineering magazine that LVI had done extensive "asbestos abatement" work in the towers and the journalist who wrote the piece confirmed that the source of this information had been Fried himself. Freid's reaction, "I didn't do it," only increased my suspicions.

The published documentation of evidence of super-thermite in the dust of the World Trade Center has taken the 9-11 truth movement to a new level. If Osama Bin Laden and his Al Qaida boys did not spray super-thermite in the twin towers, who did?

Now that we know that super-thermite was used to demolish and pulverize the twin towers, we need to find out who applied the film of super explosive to surfaces and parts of the buildings. This certainly must have been a task that involved a team of men working for weeks, if not months, and their work must have been observed by other personnel involved in maintaining the buildings.

Sources: Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade
Center Catastrophe, (can be downloaded in pdf format from The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31

Bollyn, Christopher, Did LVI Work in the Twin Towers Before 9/11?, March 20, 2005

Bollyn, Christopher, The Controlled Press & The Lies of 9-11, March 19, 2005
acrobat74
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original file of the historic Harrit interview...

Link

...can be downloaded from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/98751408/19d12f7a/New_Shocking_911_Publish ed_Research_Unreacted_Explosives_Found_in_WTC_Dust.html

The file is in .avi format (proper for uploads to all video sites).

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
Boris
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some interesting discussion of the thermite paper:

http://the911forum.freeforums.org/active-thermitic-material-in-wtc-dus t-t150.html
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boris wrote:
Some interesting discussion of the thermite paper:

http://the911forum.freeforums.org/active-thermitic-material-in-wtc-dus t-t150.html

by Dr. G (Frank Greening) on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Quote:
Metamars:

I really don't know why you bother with JREF!

What do you expect from the average "debunker" on that site. I have just had a look at the posts on the several JREF threads that address the "Active Thermite" issue and I see very little of any value, ..... just the usual denial, obfuscation and contempt.

And the moderators are of little help since they invariably fail to control the invective and keep the debate on-topic.

Or are you just a sucker for punishment?

I believe that Harrit, Jones et al. need to find better forums (such as this one!) to discuss and/or defend their work.

Laughing

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I would rather no-one concerned about 9/11 truth 'left' - that we all keep pushing the truth wherever we can post. Having said that, I'm not sure
http://www.theyoungturks.com/ is a major collision point. The fact that they're even recognising the damage that cognitive dissonance causes is a plus, imo.

Really active sites like DailyKos, ThinkProgress, JREF, Slate, giyus, ADL and all the other 'determined debunkers', ie. sites with a definite and sustained disinfo slant are more worthy of effort.

The truth is beginning to speak for itself. On the streets I am noticing more and more 'ordinary people' becoming increasingly cynical over what their media are feeding them. The New World Ordure is entering mainstream psyche - through peoples' pockets more than anything else...

Distributing 'clear message' DVDs and DVD format compilations fast and far seems more effective than forever wriggling my way back onto relatively obscure sites where I've already been banned ;-)

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
The truth is beginning to speak for itself.

Good point Thermate.
As Harrit said, there's no stopping this.

All the people I talk to about this understand what happened that day.

www.moneyasdebt.net
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2009/04/19/18590403.php

There's a great graphic at this website showing the "for Dummies" black and yellow book cover entitled:

WTC Explosives For Dummies
James Madison
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Thermitic Pyrotechnics in the WTC Made Simple Reply with quote

Thermitic Pyrotechnics in the WTC Made Simple

Three Points of Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe that Anyone Can Understand

by Jim Hoffman

Version 0.7, April 18, 2009

Introduction

The scientific paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe provides, quite simply, proof that explosives were used in the destruction of the Twin Towers. Specifically, the paper positively identifies an advanced engineered pyrotechnic material in each of several samples of dust from the destroyed skyscrapers, in the form of tiny chips having red and gray sides and sharing a very specific three-dimensional structure, chemical composition, and ignition behavior.

The basis and validity of this identification can grasped quickly by anyone with a working knowledge of physics and chemistry. They need only read the paper's one-page conlusion, and perhaps its section describing the provenance of the dust samples.

But what of the reader whose strong suit isn't the hard sciences? Does one have to be an expert to understand the findings and evaluate the many claims thrown up by "debunkers" to dismiss those findings?

Fortunately, the answer is no. The central observations of the paper can be understood by any intelligent person with some effort. In this thumbnail summary of the paper's findings, I focus on three easy-to-remember features of the red-gray chips established by the paper -- features that undeniably show that the chips are a high-tech engineered pyrotechnic material. Because my description includes some technical language, I have provided a glossary for the benefit of the non-technical reader.

Contents

Introduction

Three Features of the Red-Gray Chips

1. Physical Structure

2. Chemical Composition

3. Thermal Behavior

Conclusion

Glossary

Three Features of the Red-Gray Chips

PLEASE READ THE REST:

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/thermitics_made_simple.htm l
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyone here sufficiently fluent in Italian and/or 9/11 science speak who would care to take on the *'Italian forensic expert' Enrico Manieri, who has declared in his blog:

http://11-settembre.blogspot.com/2009/04/active-thermitic-material-cla imed-in.html
Quote:
"Active Thermitic Material" claimed in Ground Zero dust may not be thermitic at all
by Enrico Manieri - Henry62
=<>=
Adapted and translated by Paolo Attivissimo with the author's permission.
Original Italian text is available here.
=<>=
Abstract: A recent paper claiming "active thermitic material" in dust collected in the vicinity of the Twin Towers after their collapse is found to have shortcomings in its methodology.
The paper also fails to explore adequately alternative, non-thermitic explanations for its findings.

* Gleaned only from:-
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14193&st=75&star t=75 - 4th post down.

James Madison
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Galileo Needs Help on the JREF Forum! Reply with quote

Galileo Needs Help on the JREF Forum!

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=140738

Please register at the forum and give the archie debunkers hell!
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you check out 911blogger

http://www.911blogger.com/node/19889

There is an interesting connection between Turner construction and WTC and Nanopowders.

A google search on nanopowders revealed this paper:

www.hse.gov.uk/research/hsl_pdf/2004/hsl04-12.pdf

Which covers a Literature review – explosion hazards associated with nanopowders ...

Quote:
Along with the increasing production and use of nanoscale particles there has been a growing concern over the impact of this new technology on health and safety and the environment. This has almost exclusively concentrated on the potential health hazards of nanopowders. One
potential hazard that appears to have received little attention to date is their explosibility. A literature review has been commissioned by the Corporate Science and Knowledge Unit (CSKU) of HSE to explore the use of nanopowders in industry and the potential explosion hazards. This report presents the findings of the review and assessment of the explosion risks
associated with the processing and use of nanopowders.

Main Findings

1. An increasing range of materials that are capable of producing explosive dust clouds are being produced as nanopowders.

<snip>

2. There is a growing concern over the impact the increased use of nanopowders and other nanomaterials will have on health and safety and the environment.

<snip>

3. There is a considerable body of knowledge on the explosion characteristics of micron-scale powders (particle sizes ranging from about 10 to 500 μm).

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Galileo Needs Help on the JREF Forum! Reply with quote

James Madison wrote:
Galileo Needs Help on the JREF Forum!
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=140738

Please register at the forum and give the archie debunkers hell!

'Galileo', grounded in Koestler (Sleepwalkers) and with the same qualifications as Judge Pak L.I.V.R., is doing fine, if a little lonely.

An Italian 9/11 speaker would help to get a dialogue going with Enrico Manieri and his 'paint job':-

http://11-settembre.blogspot.com/2009/04/active-thermitic-material-cla imed-in.html

'Paint job' can be refuted once we can put a mirror up to 'Tnemec' and determine its precise constituents. Industrial espionage, anyone? The veil of commercial confidentiality must be penetrated in the cause of justice.

---

On a lighter note;
April Fool spoof alert
James Randi has been banned from youtube. Nice to be in good company ;-)

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/33229_YouTube_Bans_James_Randi
http://www.mediawatchwatch.org.uk/2009/03/31/james-randi-blocked-by-yo utube/

James Madison
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've Koestler's book Sleepwalkers. It is pro-Kepler and anti-Galileo and not all that accurate on Galileo. That said, it is a very entertaining book.

The section on Copernicus is pretty good, too.

Just think if Kepler, Copernicus and Galileo were around today, commenting on WTC 7?

WTC 7 = Moons of Jupiter
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.sunnewspapers.net/articles/edStory.aspx?articleID=435991

Quote:
04/22/09

We are avoiding physics of WTC

Editor:

Recently, explosive scientific evidence proving that high-tech nano-thermitic material was present in the World Trade Center dust was reported in a scientific journal titled, "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe."

Authored by an international team of physicists and chemists, the article in the Open Chemical Physics Journal 2009, Vol. 2, said, "We conclude that the red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material."

In short, the paper destroys the official story that "no evidence" exists for explosive or pyrotechnic materials in the WTC towers, and is devastating to the mainstream "explanation" that three WTC buildings were somehow demolished by the two hijacked airplanes. Further, it reinforces the position of over 600 registered architects and engineers who have shown the impossibilities of a gravity-driven "collapse" as put fourth with the "official" version.

Because of the difficulty in refuting the solid evidence of explosives inside those three towers, defenders of the "official story" have resorted to ridicule the character of the article's publisher, and those engineers that trust physics over politics.

Why hasn't this been reported in the mainstream media? Perhaps because most are afraid to really look into the physics of 9/11, since fear of the known is sometimes worse then fear of the unknown.

Jonathan H. Cole

Englewood
Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Madison wrote:
The section on Copernicus is pretty good, too.

We look forward to his company on JREF ;-)

Quote:
Just think if Kepler, Copernicus and Galileo were around today, commenting on WTC 7?

Spot on, although I would argue more for 'Teapot Saturn'! The PTB are doing the same now as they did then. Denial is so very useful when faced with the 'inexplicable' that threatens ones power base, innit?

James Madison
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: 3 more academics - evidence contradicts official 9/11 story Reply with quote

Scientists Publish 3 Papers Raising Evidence Contradicting the Official Story of 9/11

You have probably heard that scientists have found "super-thermite" in the debris of the World Trade Centers (original scientific article).

In fact, two previous scientific papers have also found evidence contradicting the official story about 9/11:

Fourteen Points of Agreement with Official Government Reports on the World Trade Center Destruction, The Open Civil Engineering Journal, pp.35-40, Vol 2

Environmental anomalies at the World Trade Center: evidence for energetic materials, The Environmentalist, August, 2008

Indeed, numerous world-class scientists have found evidence contradicting the official story.

If you don't buy the scientists' arguments, that's fine. You can instead look at what the following highly-credible experts say about 9/11:

The 9/11 Commission
Intelligence professionals
Military leaders
Legal scholars
And other credible people

3 comments:
http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2009/04/scientists-publish-3-pap ers-raising.html
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turner Construction a Suspect?
http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5265

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
Turner Construction a Suspect?
http://truthaction.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5265

The lop-sided grin of Tom Leppert (far left) plus GWB's famous lop-sided grin and that other guy's lop-sided grin... they must learn that at Skull and Bones or something!

Btw, 911blogger had pointed out Turner Construction a couple of weeks ago...
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been to Blogger in years Surprised
I thought Truthaction quoted the origins enough for me to not go there Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems this story has done ooodles for the truth.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2SYlwd8nY
David Dees' political satire illustrations set to the tune of Don Henley's "Inside Job".

LYRICS:

While you were sleeping
They came and took it all away
The lanes and the meadows
The places where you used to play

It was an inside job
By the well-connected
Your little protest
Summarily rejected

It was an inside job
Like it always is
Chalk it up to business as usual

While we are dreaming
This little island disappears
While you are looking the other way
They'll take your right to own your own ideas

And its an inside job
Favors collected
Your trusted servants
Have left you unprotected

It was an inside job
Like it always is
Just chalk it up
To business as usual

You think that youre so smart
But you dont have a * clue
What those men up in the towers
Are doing to me and you
And theyll keep doin it and doin it
And doin it and doin it
And doin it and doin it
And doin it and doin it
Until we all wake up
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up

I know what Ive done wrong
I am acquainted with the night
I know how hard it is
To always walk out in the light

And its an inside job
To learn about forgiving
Its an inside job
To hang on to the joy of living

They know the road by which you came
They know your mothers maiden name
And what you had for breakfast
And what youve hidden in the mattress

Insect politics
Indifferent universe
Bang your head against the wall
But apathy is worse

Its an inside job
Its an inside job
Its an inside job
Yeh, yeah

Its an inside job
Its an inside job
Its an inside job
Its an inside job

Its an inside job
Its an inside job

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Editor in chief of Open Chemical Physics Journal resigns after controversial article on 9/11

http://www.911blogger.com/node/19963

The editor in chief of the journal where recently the paper: "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe" was published, resigned, claiming she wasn't informed of the publication. She proceeds to provide not a single solid scientific rebuttal, only administrative bickering and personal political bias against, well.. inconvenient science. One particularly notable comment attributed to Ms. Pileni is this one: "Marie-Paule Pileni points out that because the topic lies outside her field of expertise, she cannot judge whether the article in itself is good or bad.".

Ms. Pileni's CV

Thermate911
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How very strange - her CV suits her admirably to take the Harrit, Jones, Ryan paper to pieces but instead she resigns? Surely she had plenty of opportunity to do her own peer review before the paper was accepted at Bentham?

Back to Proctor & Gamble or Aventis, perhaps? Or just a comfy armchair at Bilderberg Central?

From the CV:

Quote:

2006: Accounts of Chemical Research, American Chemical Society.
Journal of experimental nanosciences, Publisher Taylor&Francis.
2002: Journal of Physical Chemistry, Board member, American Chemical Society.
1996: Langmuir, Board member, American Chemical Society.
1988-1996: Journal Chimie-Physique, Board member, French Chemical Society.

CONSULTING EXPERIENCE

1985-2001: Nuclear Center, C.E.A. D.S.M, Saclay, France.
1995: Procter & Gamble, Cincinnatti, USA.
1990-1994: Société Nationale des Poudres et Explosifs, SNPE, France.
1990: Toyota (Japan), Aventis (France), EADS (France).

There's another, largely pointless and somewhat chopped thread going on about this on JREF, FWIW...

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=141353

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

911blogger http://www.911blogger.com/node/19963 has found a very tenuous link between Marie-Paule Pileni, FinaTotal Oil giant that owned the AZF factory which blew up 10 days after 9/11, nano-thermite and a rather obvious muslin patsy...

The explosion of the AZF factory at the chemical site of the Sociéteé Nationale de Poudre et d'Explosifs (SNPE) in Toulouse 21 September 2001 blew out most of the windows in Toulouse!!! 25 people dead and thousands of injuries. One of the dead was prime suspect Hassan Jandoubi who started work at the factory 5 days previously. Within that time (apparently) he'd learnt how to demolish the place!!! But it gets worse. From wikipedia:

Quote:
"On October 4, 2001, France's then Environment Minister Yves Cochet announced that the explosion "may have been a terrorist attack" and identified Hassan Jandoubi, a plant sub-contractor killed in the blast, as a person under investigation. French anti terrorist authorities were prohibited by the Toulouse prosecutor from searching Jandoubi's house for five days after the incident. Police declared that Jandoubi had "possible Islamic fundamentalist sympathies", yet by the time the search was finally conducted, Jandoubi's girlfriend had disposed of all traces of his clothes or photos. French authorities described the delay as damaging to the investigation."
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site links the AZF factory and the French military SNPE establishment which appear to be co-located.

http://tripatlas.com/AZF#AZF%20Explosion%20at%20a%20Toulouse%20chemica l%20factory

There appears to be a considerable mystery associated with this event. It's link with 9/11 is very tenuous except for the nanothermite, the date (10 days later), the use of a muslim pasty to take the blame, no proper follow-up and investigation and Marie-Paule Pileni, former SNPE consultant and editor of the publication which had Harrit's nanothermite paper....
Micpsi
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the US government or one of its agencies has to do is to admit that super-thermite was secretly (to avoid alarm to WTC office leaseholders) sprayed onto the girders of WTC1 and WTC2 years before 9/11 in order to facilitate their controlled demolition whenever the decision was made to take the towers down. If they make this admission, one of the planks of the 9/11 truth movement will be reduced to splinters.

But what about the molten steel pouring out of the South Tower shortly before it fell, you will ask? Doesn't that prove thermite/thermate was used? Nope, because it was not steel but mostly lead. Stanley Praimnath, a former employee of Fuji Bank, which was sited on the 79th-82nd floors hit by Flight 175 revealed to journalist Christopher Bollyn
http://www.iamthewitness.com/Fuji-Bank-Stanley-Praimnath.html
that there were many racks of heavy lead batteries on the 81st floor (which had been reinforced to take their weight) - the very floor from which molten metal leaked. They provided back-up power for the computers housed on these floors. The office fires melted the lead, which poured onto the collapsed floor and then leaked through gaps in the walls created by the impact of the plane. Despite Bollyn informing Prof. Jones of this, Jones still interpreted the metal as iron because he was by now tied too firmly to his thermite/thermate hypothesis, which of course was rendered redundant by his mistaken interpretation of the molten metal, lead melting not at 1811 K, the melting point of iron, but at the much lower temperature of 327.46 °C, so that it did not need thermite/thermate to melt it.

Finding super-thermite is supposed to be irrefutable proof of an 'inside job'? Piffle! This 9/11 'smoking gun' shoots only blanks. Rolling Eyes Laughing
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a fair point micpsi. That's all they'd have to say.

If they did admit to this though, it would cause another wave of doubt and cast another big shadow over the official story. Let's hope they do.

The thermite would have to have been applied after the 1970's WTC fire of course, and it doesn't account for building seven. Unless they say it's standard practice to include thermite in all steel-framed high-rise structures.

Then all that would have to be done is check other buildings in the area for thermite.

It would be very odd indeed if only the infamous three 9/11 buildings had thermite pre-placed now wouldn't it?
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
The original file of the historic Harrit interview...

Link

...can be downloaded from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/98751408/19d12f7a/New_Shocking_911_Publish ed_Research_Unreacted_Explosives_Found_in_WTC_Dust.html

The file is in .avi format (proper for uploads to all video sites).

Hmmm I've tried to favourite this video several times to my youtube channel...

It says that it has been done but does not appear on my channel favourites list...

Anyone else having the same problem?
acrobat74

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I've tried to favourite this video several times

Why not download the .avi file are re-post?

All the US government or one of its agencies has to do is to admit that super-thermite was secretly (to avoid alarm to WTC office leaseholders) sprayed onto the girders of WTC1 and WTC2 years before 9/11 in order to facilitate their controlled demolition whenever the decision was made to take the towers down.

Erm, the technology for nano-grade thermitic materials...didn't exist in the '70s...

But what about the molten steel pouring out of the South Tower shortly before it fell, you will ask? Doesn't that prove thermite/thermate was used? Nope, because it was not steel but mostly lead.

This erroneous claim has been shot down multiple times.
Not by assertion, but by actual experiments.
You're very welcome to try and melt lead and give it the bright yellow glow observed during the actual physical phenomenon.

This 9/11 'smoking gun' shoots only blanks.

Of course it does, if you say so Smile

www.moneyasdebt.net
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acrobat74 wrote:
Hmmm I've tried to favourite this video several times

Why not download the .avi file are re-post?

I already have a copy of it downloaded.

The point I was trying to make was that it seems that youtube are trying to lessen the dissemination of this video by not allowing it to be favourited.

I was trying to find out if anyone else was having the same problem or if it was just at my end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: