FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Living With War

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Living With War Reply with quote

Roll over Charlie Sheen - here comes good old Neil Young Cool :

http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/album/_/id/10149965/rid/10191400/

Now about that Concert for the Truth I was talking about a while back ... we might have our first (and seriously major draw) in the shape of a 60 year old Canuck non-conformist and real patriot! Laughing Wink Cool I've just heard Flags Of Freedom on Bob Harris and have now ordered the CD "Living With War". A big thank you to Mr. Young for having the balls etc...
Spectre
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW - every single time I have tried to view the thread about the BBC ignoring the Ant-War rally - my computer locks up and I have to crash out of this site! Evil or Very Mad Is somebody tampering with this site? I can see it has been viewed 570 times - and it would be 571 if I could get into it! Shocked Rolling Eyes
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Penitent Bush Reply with quote

Living With War has jack-booted it's way into the album charts on both sides of the Atlantic this week: #14 (UK) & #15 (US)

The same week in which "Whore Beast" (HunterS Thompson's endearing term) Bush issued the sickly contrite apology for his "unsophisticated" use of such phrases as "We're gonna smoke 'em out", "Bring it on",and "Wanted, dead or alive."

"It may have sent the wrong signals" says Bush.

No *.

I note, and with some irony, that those exact quotes are played over and over on the track "Let's Impeach The President" - to the backdrop of a hundred-strong choir and Young's storming guitar work.

'Power of music, huh?

One to watch!
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limewire has a number of tracks available for fast clean free download including 'Let's Impeach'
If you go here try Reggae>Adrian Sherwood>Monkey Mafia
Perfect
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to hear the whole album you can do so at Neil Youngs own website - http://www.neilyoung.com
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better still, go out and buy it and lend your support for it's uncomfortably high profile! Cool

It's pretty darned good too.
Dog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Came across this short film today and apologies if it's a repeat of another posting.... it's a touching insight to the work of Free Press Photographer David P. Gilkey........and the singular inspiration behind Neil Young's rush to write and record the beautifully raw new album "Living With War".

Had a bit of trouble with links of late, so...hope this one works ok.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200660327001
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: