FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are the Protocols of Zion anything but balderdash?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
The Protocols will always be trashed - no point going there -

I'm inclined towards the view that the fact that they 'will always be trashed' is one of the excellent reasons for going there as often as possible.

Why else would a controlling elite so determinedly establish and enforce this taboo other than that a widespread public awareness of the issue might be very detrimental to their interests.

Thermate911 wrote:

It baffles me that anyone can hold on to a 2000 year old conspiracy theory whilst at the same time working all hours to expose an 8 year old one!

Very funny.
I believe that 'Christ Consciousness' (the spirit of the universal light of the creator) is at the very centre of each individual's consciousness. It is possible to experience this reality here on earth.......perhaps when the ego collapses (that's when I had my 'experience'.....perhaps after a '40 days in the desert'-type of experience....perhaps in many other circumstances.....near-death experiences, etc..)

Nothing is more real, nor more important.

The '2000-year-old conspiracy theory' is not the point. It is unprovable and undisprovable.......so, unlike The Protocols, there really is no point going there. You either accept the Christian story....for whatever reason.....or you don't. I do......and not because I think it is strict historical fact. There are contradictions between the various gospels, not just between what actually happened and was said during various episodes of the life of Christ, but also contradictions regarding what Christ actually is and was spiritually.

The gospel of John (as interpreted by traditional Christianity) tends to place God 'out there'. The gospel of Thomas implies 'Christ Consciousness' can be lived by anyone......I think the mainstream gospels also imply this......however, all debate about the meaning of 'God' and our consciousness is necessarily a bit daft, inasmuch as we are arguing about something we can only understand to a very limited extent.

In contrast, the commandments of Christ are not at all daft......and you and I both know that if everyone lived according to them our problems, collectively, would be few indeed.

Here's an interesting new film about 'Christ Consciousness' from an Australian guy named Maxwell Igan:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rH7MerU4aM

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36pLWJbZstI
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: The Tower of Basel: Secretive Plans for Global Currency Reply with quote

Whitehall_Bin_Men wrote:
Protocols almost certainly NOT a real document. They are a sure way to poison almost any really 'on the money' thread such as this.

Yes you're right about 'poison'.

It's such a taboo, isn't it? The subject terrifies people.

However, I'm sorry but I feel I must correct you.

It is certainly a real document.

The only question is whether it was written as a blueprint for the Masonic/Banking power nexus to create the 'New World order' that has been their stated aim for many centuries*......

......or was it written by an incredibly brilliant Czarist hate-monger with the purpose of stirring up ill-feeling against the Jews.

*Read William T. Still's brilliant exposition of the history of the one-world-government plan, "NEW WORLD ORDER The Ancient Plan Of Secret Societies".

William T.Still never mentions 'The Protocols' in his book, by the way......He stays away from the 'Jewish' issue altogether, though he pores over every bit of evidence and every document relating to Freemasonry. One can only assume that this is down to the fact that he wanted his work published in America.

William T. Still is the presenter of one of the most brilliant and mind-transforming documentaries ever, "The MoneyMasters".

Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: