FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mexican Swine Flu - BioWarfare & media panic exercise?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marigold
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: New set of criminal charges to be filed in Austria Reply with quote

Jane Burgermeister at: http://birdflu666.wordpress.com is planning to make a documentary tomorrow with www.grenz.tv about the "Baxter incident".
She writes:
Quote:

Markus and Thomas of the Austrian documentary team www.grenz.tv are going to make a documentary on the Baxter incident, and they might come along on Wednesday and film the act of my handing in a new, more comprehensive set of criminal charges at the Vienna State Prosecutor’s Office.

This is a summary of the claims I will be making:

The defendants listed in the criminal charges, including the Austrian Health Minister, appear to be members of, or facilitating, an international corporate crime syndicate, and the pattern of these member’s activity across a spectrum of organisations strongly suggests the notion they are working in such a way as to sustain and move forward, in interaction with each other, systematically and deliberately, the crime syndicate’s agenda, specifically, of mass murder by means of the use of an artificial virus, deliberately developed and released, and also a toxic vaccine, offered under false misrepresentation as a prophylactic measure, with the intention of profiting financially and politically from the resulting mass murder in an act that violates laws on organised crime, bioterrorism and treason.

The international corporate crime organisation appears to use a number of agents and organisations to accomplish their goals in Austria, including Baxter’s Austrian subsidiary, specifically, for the development of the technical means to produce a deadly virus and toxic vaccines, as well as for the development of the technical means to make these toxic vaccines available in large enough quantities to inject into hundreds millions of people, using 1,200 bioreactor vats and a cell culture technology in Baxter’s production facilities in Bohumil in the Czech Republic that will allow contaminated vaccine material to be produced on a huge scale.

In general, Baxter and WHO scientists appear to have helped isolate viruses, bioengineered them to make the more lethal. Also, Baxter has tested and obtained licences well in advance of the so-called unexpected “pandemic” for the core vaccines for the allegedly “new” swine flu and bird flu.

In addtion, Baxter and other companies are planning to include toxic substances such as mercury and adjuvants know to cause damage in spite of Baxter’s own clinical studies testifying that, adjuvants have no beneficial effect.

In addition, the international organised crime syndicate made use of Baxter’s high standard biosecurity facilities in Orth an der Donau in Austria to manufacture and release contaminated vaccine material to trigger a global pandemic in January/February of this year.

Specifically, Baxter manufactured 72 kilos of vaccine material which was contaminated with live bird flu virus supplied by WHO inside its facilities. It then sent that material to 16 labs in three neighbouring countries, also in Austria, thereby nearly triggering a global pandemic, according to a report by the Times of India.

Because Baxter is obliged to adhere to biosecurity level 3 regulations in its facilities in Orth an der Donau when handling the bird flu virus (classified as a biosafety level 3 pathogen under EU Directive), the manufacture and distribution of this material cannot have been accidental and indicates criminal intent.

Furthermore, it is not clear why Baxter had the live bird flu virus in its facilities in the first place or how it could have been sent out of the facilities irradiated.

Baxter appears to have deliberately and systematically circumvented safety controls in place in order to manufacture and distribute the pandemic material while positioning itself well in advance to profit from any such pandemic by sealing lucrative contracts with the Austrian government to supply vaccines in a pandemic emergency.

Furthermore, the international crime syndicate appears to have infiltrated its agents or obtained undue influence over officials in institutions in Austria, who act in a coordinated way to further the crime syndicate’s aims by misusing institutions, systems, management and resources to work for the syndicate’s goals, specifically, government health officials and officials in medical regulatory agencies, who are failing to install or implement adequate checks, investigations or controls.

In addition, the crime syndicate appears to have positioned their agents into high government office and to have taken control of key decision making bodies such as the Health Ministry. These agents appear to be acting under the colour of their office to ensure public resources are available for companies like Baxter to produce the “swine flu” and “bird flu” vaccine and also to unblock political opposition to a mass vaccination “swine flu” campaign planned for autumn in Austria.

In spite of the ongoing criminal investigation by the police in Austria into Baxter, of which the Health Minister is fully aware as is shown by his own correspondence, the Health Minister has rushed ahead with giving Baxter the contract to provide the “swine flu” vaccines.

Furthermore, the Health Minister has revealed that the contract Baxter has with the government and the sum it will be paid for supplying every person in Austrian with two doses of this vaccine cannot be scrutinised by the general public, sparking concerns that the Health Minister is misusing his position to facilitate Baxter’s access to significant funds for reasons of personal profit.

In addtion, the Health Minister and his officials failed to issue a press release or notify the people of Austria that 72 kilos of vaccine material contaminated with live bird flu virus has been sent out by Baxter’s laboratory or to discuss the incident in the Council of Ministers even though the Health Minister is obliged by the Constitution to act in a way that is transparent. It was only in parliamentary questions that came in May, on the last day of the 8 week period allowed to the Health Minister, that he, however, revealed that 72 kilos of vaccine material had been sent out, a quantity that underscores the seriousness of the crime.

Furthermore, the Health Minister falsely claimed there was no danger to human life even though 18 staff employed by one lab in Vienna that had received the contaminated bird flu material had had to be immediately treated preventatively for bird flu in hospital as soon as BioTest in the Czech Republic issued an alert concerning the material.

In addtion, the Health Minister falsely claimed in his parliamentary answers that the correct legal basis for handling the Baxter incident was the vetinary code when the correct legal basis is, in fact, the biosafety regulations as well as bioterrorism laws and the criminal code.

The agents of this crime syndicate have also passed an act, specifically the Austrian Influenza Pandemic Plan of 2005, that allows for the forced mass vaccination of the population in the event of a pandemic emergency as well as also for the restriction of movement, quarantine etc.

The Austrian Pandemic Pan of 2005 establishes the policies, laws and regulations of the World Health Organisation and the EU as supreme over Austria law during a pandemic and sets the stage for militarizing the management of the country’s health emergencies.

The 2005 plan sets up a special crisis committee in the Ministery of Interior that will follow WHO and EU directives, so that WHO controls will be controlling over relevant Austrian statutes or authorities. Austrian law enforcement forces can be used during a domestic emergency involving a pandemic flu and will be answerable ultimately to WHO.

The Austrian agents of the syndicate appear to have conspired with WHO to develop and distribute a bioweapon, by helping to fund and licence the creation of dangerous viruses, by putting created diseases in into the public domain to trigger a pandemic.

Specifically, WHO supplied Baxter — by a Baxter spokesperson’s own admission — with the live bird flu virus that it then used to contaminate 72 kilos of material, in order to trigger a pandemic, and then use that pandemic as an excuse to issue lucrative contracts for vaccines to companies such as Baxter and without adequate safety controls.

Two memos from 1972 prove WHO has been preparing for a long time a 3 step approach to turning vaccines into killers.

Members of this international crime gang appear to meet to discuss their plans in secretive establishments, such as freemason lodges, and also at the annual Bilderberg meeting, attended this year in Athens by Chancellor Werner Faymann and the CEO of Novartis, Daniel Vassella, where it appears that tactics and procedures for obtaining their goals for the mass murder of the people of Austria, and in other countries around the world, this autumn under the pretext of offering them a vaccine as a prophylactic measure, which is planned to be toxic.

The international crime syndicates appears to have undue influence on the highest State Prosecutor, who has failed to launch an investigation into Baxter and appears to have accepted Baxter’s act of filing charges against itself as a ploy to circumvent an investigation.

Furthermore, the President and the Head Constitutional Court appear to be unblocking avenues of illegal activitiy and allow the group to carry out their criminal activities with impunity.

It appears that these agents are working for the crime syndicate n return for bribes, kickbacks and offshore bank accounts. Novartis, for example, is reported to have paid a five figure sum for a buffet for the President.

Furthermore, there is credible evidence that the leader of the far right party, Heinz Christian Strache, put pressure on his health spokesperson, Dr Dagmar Belakowitsch-Jenewein not to ask in depth parliamentary questions about Baxter’s activities in relation to the contamination of the bird flu.

It is on record that Dr Belakowitsch-Jenewein in reckless disregard of her parliamentary duties and although she is a medical doctor and although she was fully aware of the criminal charges and the biosafety regulations, did not initiate a parliamentary or other inquiry into the Baxter incident when the parliamentary answers from the Health Minister revealed that 72 kils of vaccine material had been contaminated by the live bird flu virus by Baxter, sparking questions about whether there are financial or personal links between Baxter and Strache that motivate him to cover up Baxter’s activities.

From these facts, it appears Baxter and Novartis and other vaccine companies have formed an oligopoly that operates to maximise their profits together with WHO and their agents in the Austrian government. Baxter and Novartis executives participated in the vaccine advisory group that recommended mandatory vaccines to WHO in July.

As a result of the planned, deliberate and coordinated activities of the members of this organisation in Austria, the people of Austria are now in danger of being forced to take a toxic vaccine with heavy metals, adjuvants and a live whole virus this autumn to treat an influenza virus that appears to have been deliberately developed and released by the very same vaccine companies, and other allied organisations such as WHO.

There is a danger that the public will be given false information deliberately and systematically in order to encourage them to take this dangerous vaccine of their free will.

Specifically, the magazine Profil appears to have deliberately, systematically and wilfully misrepresented the Baxter incident and used languages, false sources and images to deceive the public in a report written by Emil Bobi in April 2009.

Profil’s founder Oscar Bronner is reported to have attended Bilderberg meetings regularly where he appears to have had person to person discussions with other key figures in the syndicate.

Profil and the Health Minister appear to be acting in coordination to control the flow of information reaching the Austrian general public in such a way as to hide the evidence of Baxter’s crimes and to incite fear over the “swine flu” to drive people to take a vaccine that will be dangerous to their health while ignoring other effective measures such as colloidal silver.

Furthermore, in a pandemic emergency being declared, the people of Austria will lose their sovereignty and their civic rights and could find themselves being forced to take the injections under WHO instructions.

For these allegations, I will present a range of evidence, including documents, letters and emails, building on my first set of charges.

...this looks to be a very interesting development and I sincerely hope that she is successful pressing charges and that the documentary slips through the censored channels of the mainstream media.
One can live in hope... Wink

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a good 10-minute video on swine flu vaccines and effects of previous ones: (and also squirming CDC doctor):

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x9mh9f

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recorded a Swine Flu Special this evening with ex UK 9/11 Truth chair Ian Crane here in Bristol. I'm quite happy to receive your most critical appraisals.

http://www.radio4all.net/index.php/program/34639
http://www.radio4all.net/files/tony@tlio.org.uk/2149-1-20090724170001. mp3

http://www.radio4all.net/files/tony@tlio.org.uk/2149-1-dialect20090725 .mp3

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thetruthergirls - July 16, 2009
We thought a petition was a good place to start. I sent it to Prime Minister Harper along with a bit of a letter that happened to also mention that the WHO, Baxter and company have had criminal charges of bioterrorism pressed against them. He will now have to read it in the House of Commons, or he'll have to pass it to someone else to read. We figured we'd at least give it a chance or we have no right to bitch about things.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vjq91Gkv0Q

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More useful info:

Long article on FDA and Obama's political appointments:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-smith/youre-appointing-who-plea_ b_243810.html

And also this ten-minute swine-flu video:

More Swine flu vaccine info: squalene:

http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2009/07/17/Squalene- The-Swine-Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Gulf War Syndrome + Swine Flu Vaccine Reply with quote

I suppose this could come under 'NWO Strategems'; anyhow, it's reallly important. The vast majority of GW Syndrome sufferers tested positive to sqaulene anti-bodies. Squalene is in two of the main Swine Flu vaccines:

http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2009/07/17/Squalene- The-Swine-Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx

It's another wake-up call; we must be aware that the NWO's plans are going forward inexorably, and so far successfully. We cannot procrastinate, think we've got plenty of time to decide. I don't have any suggestions (other than supporting NYCCAN in their court bid, and refusing the Swine Flu vaccine (unless it's mandatory, in which case I'll accept it under protest; I have work to do I can't do if banged up in quarantine), and spreading the Truth.

!A Luta Continua! ('The Struggle Continues'!)

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Icke getting rather urgent on the subject.
The swine flu vaccine is a money-making eugenics scam. Don't fall for it. Do some research into flu vaccines to find out what they contain, and the adverse effects they have had on many people. Whenever you take any medication, the pharmaceutical company is obliged by law to provide you with a list of ingredients contained in that medication. This is absolutely necessary for a number of different reasons. For example, you might be allergic to some of the ingredients. However, with any kind of flu vaccine, most patients are not given a list of ingredients. We already know that flu vaccines contain, amongst other things, mercury derivatives. Mercury is a toxic substance that never leaves your body.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqMK_yu8APg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I am more understanding of Icke's very good ideas in many areas, now that I know he was targetted by the high-class pusher of 'mind-bending' Amazonian drugs.

Take some of these, and many of us would come up with 10' or 12' 'Shape-shifting Lizards', or think we are the 'Messiah'. I'm not taking the mickey; the potent drugs explain the phenomena. David I seems to be getting over it; let's hope David S does too, though I have my doubts.

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:

Quite possibly, but is he explaining anything or using it as a springboard to launch into his own obsessions? The latter, I think.

TonyGosling wrote:
We already know that flu vaccines contain, amongst other things, mercury derivatives. Mercury is a toxic substance that never leaves your body.

Welcome to statistic world.

Doing your own research is one of those things that sounds like, really groovy, and furthermore effectively disguises the pitfalls awaiting the unwary.

So what if you have a list of in this case vaccine components, if you have no background to evaluate how those components interact, both together and within the body?

There's a reason doctors undergo 7 years training that isn't really matched by a few hours on teh internets.

In governing 6+billion people (the top 30% in per capita income, meaning all down to the lowliest of us westerners, enjoying luxuryworld in comparison to those unfortunates in the bottom 10%) it should be intuitively plain to anyone but a moron that we are not governed as the individuals that we would want to be.

With our cheapskate currently orthodox ideas (as collectively expressed from the likes of this board's own item7 all the way up to the Bush clan) about how little we should to be taxed in order to finance the world we want to live in, we essentially get what we are prepared to pay for.

In practical terms it means that we thus inevitably get such things as mercury containing vaccines. Why is a heavy metal poison such as mercury even a vaccine component in the first place? The answer is because at the employed levels, it acts as a preservative that is completely harmless to most, but not to all. And because of our currently evolved legal system, the tendency is to deny that those harmed are of any significance, let alone a responsibility.

There's a dilemma that Icke's infantile conspiracist approach avoids dealing with and it is this: should we abandon the currently used commercial model of vaccine factories working 52 weeks a year, allowing their workers 4 weeks holiday and a 36 hour week as they manufacture at an industrially efficient rate, building up mercury-preserved stockpiles of vaccines that will be of benefit to most, but out of the billions of prescribed doses, will knowingly harm (even if only by statistical likelihood) a percentage of others?

Or should those factories lie idle and depend on hopefully raising an adequate workforce to produce 'organic' fresh vaccines in time when required at whatever the cost? There are ideal solutions to everything, and there are those we are collectively prepared to pay for. If there's a devil in the detail, that's where he hangs out.

And it's not solely a problem of the elite's priorities. How does Icke square his conscience if one child is saved from autism, but 16 others succumb to a flu variant? How do we square our consciences if 16 children are spared by the vaccine but even one succumbs to autism?

I'll leave that answer to the reader to ponder, but the depressing collective answer is many don't care. Check out the right wing's aversion to any collective action whatsoever as represented by certain posters on this site regarding any global problem.

It's them or us.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

Quite possibly, but is he explaining anything or using it as a springboard to launch into his own obsessions? The latter, I think.

TonyGosling wrote:
We already know that flu vaccines contain, amongst other things, mercury derivatives. Mercury is a toxic substance that never leaves your body.

Welcome to statistic world.

Doing your own research is one of those things that sounds like, really groovy, and furthermore effectively disguises the pitfalls awaiting the unwary.

So what if you have a list of in this case vaccine components, if you have no background to evaluate how those components interact, both together and within the body?

There's a reason doctors undergo 7 years training that isn't really matched by a few hours on teh internets.

In governing 6+billion people (the top 30% in per capita income, meaning all down to the lowliest of us westerners, enjoying luxuryworld in comparison to those unfortunates in the bottom 10%) it should be intuitively plain to anyone but a moron that we are not governed as the individuals that we would want to be.

With our cheapskate currently orthodox ideas (as collectively expressed from the likes of this board's own item7 all the way up to the Bush clan) about how little we should to be taxed in order to finance the world we want to live in, we essentially get what we are prepared to pay for.

In practical terms it means that we thus inevitably get such things as mercury containing vaccines. Why is a heavy metal poison such as mercury even a vaccine component in the first place? The answer is because at the employed levels, it acts as a preservative that is completely harmless to most, but not to all. And because of our currently evolved legal system, the tendency is to deny that those harmed are of any significance, let alone a responsibility.

There's a dilemma that Icke's infantile conspiracist approach avoids dealing with and it is this: should we abandon the currently used commercial model of vaccine factories working 52 weeks a year, allowing their workers 4 weeks holiday and a 36 hour week as they manufacture at an industrially efficient rate, building up mercury-preserved stockpiles of vaccines that will be of benefit to most, but out of the billions of prescribed doses, will knowingly harm (even if only by statistical likelihood) a percentage of others?

Or should those factories lie idle and depend on hopefully raising an adequate workforce to produce 'organic' fresh vaccines in time when required at whatever the cost? There are ideal solutions to everything, and there are those we are collectively prepared to pay for. If there's a devil in the detail, that's where he hangs out.

And it's not solely a problem of the elite's priorities. How does Icke square his conscience if one child is saved from autism, but 16 others succumb to a flu variant? How do we square our consciences if 16 children are spared by the vaccine but even one succumbs to autism?

I'll leave that answer to the reader to ponder, but the depressing collective answer is many don't care. Check out the right wing's aversion to any collective action whatsoever as represented by certain posters on this site regarding any global problem.

Has chek ever researched anything much further than the Guardian?
At a time of imminent crisis and danger from the vaccine and the surrounding manoeuvres, why repeat the propagandas?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
Has chek ever researched anything much further than the Guardian?

Yes chek has - including a couple of weekends discussing vaccines with a houseful of final year med students and a PhD discussing the Robert F. Kennedy Jnr. campaign. What has your research amounted to Paul?

paul wright wrote:
At a time of imminent crisis and danger from the vaccine and the surrounding manoeuvres, why repeat the propagandas?

What you call "repeating the propagandas" is my understanding of how things actually work with lizards taken out of the equation. Which isn't the way you view the world, but then we already know that Paul - hence why the post in question was labelled "chek" and not "Paul".

Why not instead seek to identify and quantify the dangers instead of provoking a meaningless, generalised anxiety?

It's them or us.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We get what we are prepared to pay for, chek? Through taxes? And that's why we end up with mercury in our vaccines, which may hurt some while benefitting many?
Are you really saying that, chek?
When mass enforced vaccination using squaline as a adjuvant is very nearly upon us? And I shouldn't express some anxiety, as looking at a pandemic of auto-immune diseases, cytokline storms, deaths in large numbers and all the outcomes?

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
We get what we are prepared to pay for, chek? Through taxes? And that's why we end up with mercury in our vaccines, which may hurt some while benefitting many?

I'm saying what I said in the context I said it Paul.
Your interpretation of that is up to you.

paul wright wrote:
When mass enforced vaccination using squaline as a adjuvant is very nearly upon us? And I shouldn't express some anxiety, as looking at a pandemic of auto-immune diseases, cytokline storms, deaths in large numbers and all the outcomes?

And your evidence for those anxieties is?
(No blog post links please).

It's them or us.
paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
paul wright wrote:

I'm saying what I said in the context I said it Paul.
Your interpretation of that is up to you.

paul wright wrote:

And your evidence for those anxieties is?
(No blog post links please).

Look chek, I've been away a long time here, and I just happen on some statements of yours looking in. So I'm not sure what you're saying.
That we should accept the sf shot with equanimity for the greater good? Whilst accepting some casualties I can't believe that's what you're saying

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to give another perspective on this and its relevance IMHO and some of what David Shayler has recently said. And tie it in with BioWarfare & media panic exercise?

Nothing personal, because we are all susceptible to sorcery and witchcraft.

The allegorical! story, play of Macbeth. And the three main character-s “Macbeth” “Banquo” and “Fleance”

Also a look at the Three! Witches, where in an allegorical story can sometimes represent multiple characters as one phenomenon.

Even wiki gets closer to the meaning of Witchcraft

“Witchcraft and evil
Macbeth and Banquo with the Witches by Henry Fuseli.In the play, the Three Witches represent darkness, chaos, and conflict, while their role is as agents and witnesses.[18] Their presence communicates treason and impending doom. During Shakespeare's day, witches were seen as worse than rebels, "the most notorious traitor and rebel that can be.”

And also to see how this ties in
“Raphael Holinshed (died c. 1580) was an English chronicler, whose work, commonly known as Holinshed's Chronicles, was one of the major sources used by William Shakespeare for a number of his plays.”

“Other authors of the time who wrote about Banquo, such as Jean de Schelandre in his Stuartide, also changed history by portraying Banquo as a noble man rather than a murderer.”

A different spin on the play by Jean de Schelandre (c. 1585-1635), Seigneur de Saumaznes, French poet, was born about 1585 near Verdun of a Calvinist family.

“He studied at the university of Paris and then joined Turenne's army in the Netherlands, where he gained rapid advancement. He was the author of a tragedy, Tyr et Sidon, ou les funestes amours de Belcar et Méliane, published in 1608 under the anagram-name Daniel d'Anchéres, and reprinted with numerous changes in 1628 under the author's own name.”

“In defiance of all rules the action proceeds alternately at Tyre where Belcar, prince of Sidon, is a prisoner, and at Sidon where Léonte, prince of Tyre, is a prisoner and pursues his gallant adventures.”

French: Tyr et Sidon, ou les funestes amours de Belcar et Méliane,

English: Tire and Sidon
The fatal love and Belcar Meliane; tragedy.

“Sidon” most of us should know what that represents.

So in Shakespeare’s version what could he be trying to tell us.?

Mac / Mc. Gaelic origin, and its meaning is "son of"

John 5: 1-18 At the Pool of Beth-esda
There were sick people there, for it was a pool to which people came for healing.

Macbeth.
---

Banquo

Spanish central bank, banco central

Quo http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/quo

Latin, meaning: to which place, to what place, whither, where.
Quo
Latin, meaning: (masc. sing. abl.) (the money) BY means of WHICH he lived.
Quo
Latin, meaning: (neut. sing. abl.) (the eagerness) THROUGH WHICH he died.

---

Fleance.

Meaning of fleece (verb)
forms: fleeced; fleecing
shear the wool from.
Fleance: Pronounced FLAY-ance. Plural of fleece, the clothing item. Example: We could tell they were from Vancouver because they were all wearing Taiga brand fleance.

To Fleace the Lamb (Christ) to misreprisent Him.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 5:20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.

Please note the word 'pharmacy', which refers to 'witch's potions', or random mixing of elements, which was condemned by God, and when used, poisons and weakens health, immune systems, and impairs critical judgement.

The long answer.. vaccines contain the following immune system weakening chemicals:-

* aluminum hydroxide * aluminum phosphate * ammonium sulfate * amphotericin B * animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, * dog kidney, monkey kidney, * chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg * calf (bovine) serum * betapropiolactone * fetal bovine serum * formaldehyde * formalin * gelatin * glycerol * human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue) * hydrolized gelatin * mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate( r)) * monosodium glutamate (MSG) * neomycin * neomycin sulfate * phenol red indicator * phenoxyethanol (antifreeze) * potassium diphosphate * potassium monophosphate * polymyxin B * polysorbate 20 * polysorbate 80 * porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein * residual MRC5 proteins * sorbitol * tri(n)butylphosphat e, * VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and * washed sheep red blood

Supposedly most of these are added, so that the vaccines can be shelved and preserved for years. Injected into humans, they cause who knows how many ailments.. and we can know that this is done on purpose, from the following excerpt:

Spain: 1492

"In 1492, Chemor, (censored)of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin (censored) to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law; it illustrates well how the same ancient agenda was still being adhered to by the elect at this time:

'Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the (censored) is the following:

1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.

2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.

3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/ chemists) , that they may take away Christian's lives.

4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
(Signed) Prince of the (censored) of Constantinople' (Julio-Inigrez de Medrano - 'La Silva Curiosa' 1608 my emphasis)

The above could almost be read as a prophecy of what was to come in Europe. Many (censored) did exactly as above and became intimate with the established aristocratic order; becoming doctors, advisors, private occultists and most significantly bankers to the aristocracy and royal houses. The most famous example of this being the House of Rothschild. This then gives us a very clear idea of the methods which the Elders were prepared to employ to fulfil their ancient manifesto. Again, there is clearly a direct correlation between the beliefs and methods of the 14th century Elders and those who originated the plan in c. 600 BC."
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ chek: 'no blog posts please'

I presume you were referring to my post, where I gave this site:
http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2009/07/17/Squalene- The-Swine-Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx#_edn5

Well, not just a 'blog' site, but one thet gives all the source links (have you checked them out? Bloody well right you haven't, but others can.

I understand you don't like 'conspiracy theorists'; then what are you doing on a 9/11 site?

You trust the Government to do us good; fine. You take your swine flu, squalene, mercury or aluminium, God knows what else, - containing - swine flu shot, like a good, obedient ciitizen (I would say, you can have mine, too, except I've already donated it to 'Uncle Tom' Obomba); I hope you don't have children, and inflict your trusting obedience on them.

'There's a reason doctors spend 7 years training' - sure there is. And they get the politically-correct, mainstream medical teaching on vaccines. Two nurses I gave videos on vaccines both said they were very interesting - I'm waiting for the verdict from a doctor I gave info to.
If you watch the video I posted of previous swine flu scare, in 'President' ('Can't walk in a straight line and chew gum at the same time') Ford's time, you'll see the doctor who was head of the CDC at the time, squirm under good questioning from an interviewer. Oh, yes, you trust these buckos all you like! I'll take my chances on the manufactured 'swine flu'.

May Jah-Bul-On continue guiding you, chek. Down a one-way street, but that's your choice. We're on this earth to make choices, and we will garner the rewards of our choices in the after-life (which I strongly suspect you don't believe in, but reality has nought to do with what we mere mortals 'believe').

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
@ chek: 'no blog posts please'

I presume you were referring to my post, where I gave this site:
http://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2009/07/17/Squalene- The-Swine-Flu-Vaccines-Dirty-Little-Secret-Exposed.aspx#_edn5

Well, not just a 'blog' site, but one thet gives all the source links (have you checked them out? Bloody well right you haven't, but others can.

Well, yes. But bloglinks that link to other bloglinks (and amateurishly in some cases to 'C' drive files) and "doctors" featured in Nexus are less than convincing. I'm sure you can overlook the quintessential quackery of "Dr." Mercola and are happy to buy lots of his products.

outsider wrote:
I understand you don't like 'conspiracy theorists'; then what are you doing on a 9/11 site?

Wondering what happened to half the intelligent people that once frequented this site believing exposure of the true facts of the 911 operation to be a worthwhile cause, actually.

outsider wrote:
You trust the Government to do us good; fine. You take your swine flu, squalene, mercury or aluminium, God knows what else, - containing - swine flu shot, like a good, obedient ciitizen (I would say, you can have mine, too, except I've already donated it to 'Uncle Tom' Obomba); I hope you don't have children, and inflict your trusting obedience on them.

Actually, one of those students is one of my children - hence the presence of the others. And your characterisation of them as 'obedient' is way off the mark. Though I suppose you prefer cultivating the narcissistic notion that only you are bold enough to see the truth.

outsider wrote:
'There's a reason doctors spend 7 years training' - sure there is. And they get the politically-correct, mainstream medical teaching on vaccines. Two nurses I gave videos on vaccines both said they were very interesting - I'm waiting for the verdict from a doctor I gave info to.

Don't hold your breath.

outsider wrote:
Oh, yes, you trust these buckos all you like! I'll take my chances on the manufactured 'swine flu'.

Self-selection is not necessarily at odds with Darwin's theory.

outsider wrote:
May Jah-Bul-On continue guiding you, chek. Down a one-way street, but that's your choice. We're on this earth to make choices, and we will garner the rewards of our choices in the after-life (which I strongly suspect you don't believe in, but reality has nought to do with what we mere mortals 'believe').

Uh, yeah. Whatever.... we're all travellers through this world, etc. etc.

It's them or us.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ chek: 'Actually, one of those students is one of my children - hence the presence of the others. And your characterisation of them as 'obedient' is way off the mark. Though I suppose you prefer cultivating the narcissistic notion that only you are bold enough to see the truth.'

Actually I said I hope you don't inflict your obedience upon them, not they they are obedient. I don't know your age, so perhaps I should add 'and your grandchildren'.

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

chek wrote:
Wondering what happened to half the intelligent people that once frequented this site believing exposure of the true facts of the 911 operation to be a worthwhile cause, actually.

@chek for someone who states he "believes exposing the true facts of the 911 operation to be a worthwhile cause.."
you certainly seem to spend an extraordinary amount of time in the "other controveries" section propping up official theories Smile

Yes it's a shame the "half the intelligent people" (nice term of respect there), the former posters are no longer here.Well I'd guess most of those have either been banned,or just had enough of people like you trying to scare
off people with any theories that do not conform either to the "Official Truthers Bigger Picture",and at the same time quite clearly promoting the
one world governments plans of mass vaccination/extermination and stopping global warming aka climate change through massive carbon taxes.

I think most of us know why you're really here by now chek,mate Smile

FF

PS:do I get a reply with the usual "Frank", "chek"?

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dishing serious dirt on Bilderberg's favourite BioTech company Novartis based in Basel in Switzerland
Pakistan Daily does it again

Quote:

August 1, 2009 — New Evidence: That The ‘Swine Flu’ Pandemic Is Man-Made — Satinder SINGH

Murder suspects are either convicted or acquitted at trial based on the prosecution’s presentation of EVIDENCE which usually hinges on MOTIVE, OPPORTUNITY, and TIME-LINES combined with physical documents. To gather such hard evidence, detectives and/or federal agents often spend months following leads and interviewing witnesses. In the trial phase, re-creating the sequence of events is essential. I submit this paper will provide more than enough hard evidence to at least result in a series of criminal indictments of charges of MASS MURDER, and CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT WORLD GENOCIDE against Novartis Pharmaceutical principals and agents and others.

PRIMARY MOTIVE

The Primary Motive behind this alleged criminal activity is also the primary cause of most murders in the world today, and that motivation is simply: BIG MONEY. Billions of Dollars of windfall profits from government contracts worldwide, as a matter of fact.

I will provide evidence that will show that Novartis Pharmaceuticals of Basel, Switzerland has conspired with corrupt “scientists” at the U.S. Army Institute of Pathology ­ Ft. Detrick, Maryland, to create a “novel” strain of weaponized “influenza” virus by means of “reverse engineering” the deadly 1918 killer strain ­ which strain was maliciously and surreptitiously released upon the world in March and April of 2009 for the primary purpose of creating a panic-stricken world-wide demand for Novartis vaccine material.

The evidence will also clearly show that the Novartis vaccine material is in reality designed to facilitate the further mutation of the pandemic into more lethal waves of increasingly virulent and deadly disease, rather than to curtail and limit the existing outbreak. The evidence will show that Novartis is willingly being used, (and extremely well-paid) to facilitate the edicts of the global elite’s Club of Rome; which edicts clearly call for a massive and sudden depopulation of certain segments of the earth’s human population.

PRIMARY EVIDENCE

To realize such windfall profits on an engineered, global flu pandemic, detailed covert planning must take place of course.
Patents protecting the proprietary flu vaccine must be applied for and secured before the pandemic virus is released in order to minimize the competition and maximize the profit potentials. In a biological attack of this nature, timing is extremely critical.
Indeed, the evidence is clear ­ Novartis applied for just such a patent on Nov. 4, 2005, and the U.S. Patent Office accepted this application and granted US 20090047353A1 for a “Split Influenza Vaccine with Adjuvants” on February 19, 2009. (See bottom of page).

With this patent now secured, the conspirators were now free to create the demand for their “novel” split influenza vaccine by releasing a “novel” split-influenza (combining multiple viruses) pandemic virus from a weapons lab test-tube into unsuspecting human hosts. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/17/AR2009 061703271.html

The so-called “Swine Flu” grabbing headlines today is actually a recombinant, or “split-influenza” virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). Likewise, the 1918 Killer Flu that killed untold millions of people was a recombinant or “split-influenza” virus composed of Bird flu, Swine Flu, and multiple strains of human flu.

CRIMINAL TIMELINE

The criminal timeline begins in 1997, when Dr. Jeffrey Taubenberger assembled a team of geneticists and microbiologists to analyze the genome structure, and then to REPRODUCE (i.e. reverse engineer) what is arguably one of the most deadly viral structures the world has ever been cursed with ­ the 1918 killer flu virus. According to numerous published stories and reports, Taubenberger and his team utilized super-computers to map the complex RNA and DNA structures of the killer virus, then utilized human plasmids to successfully re-create the 1918 killer. Taubenberger completed his work in early 2005, then immediately left the employ of the U.S. Army at Ft. Detrick to take a much more lucrative position with the National Institutes of Health. His new focus was to create a VACCINE against the very same 1918 killer flu that he and his team had, just months earlier, successfully “reverse engineered” and created.

This researcher is very confident that a focused criminal investigation would likely reveal prima facia evidence that Taubenberger was in reality working for Novartis while employed with the N.I.H. ­ and was quite likely the primary author of Novartis’ Nov. 6, 2005 “provisional” patent application. On page 2, paragraph 32 of the patent publication we read, quote: “The influenza virus [that the 'invention vaccine' is designed to protect against] may be a reassortant strain, and may have been obtained by reverse genetics techniques. Reverse genetics techniques allow influenza viruses with desired genome segments to be prepared in vitro using plasmids.” The remnant of the paragraph then goes into very specific detail as to the actual mechanics of how the pandemic virus was actually created by Taubenberger’s Ft. Detrick team. At the very least, the author of the patent application had to have studied Taubenberger’s various published reports on his work at Detrick, for the wording and science is virtually verbatim.

Furthermore, this paragraph is even more damning by the words “may have been obtained”. Who “obtained” this virus and for what reason was it “obtained”? Keep in mind the CDC and HHS would have Americans believe that the pandemic viral outbreak is totally a “natural” occurrence ­ if so then how could Novartis have such an incredible advance knowledge to the point of developing a vaccine with such absolutely PERFECT TIMING???

WHO EXACTLY IS “NOVARTIS”??

Novartis International AG is simply the world’s largest, multi-national pharmaceutical company with over $53 Billion USD revenue generated in 2008. It’s headquarters is located in Basel, Switzerland, home of the vaunted “Swiss Guards” who provide all security measures for the Vatican and the Club of Rome. The company logo symbolizes the “eternal flame” of the Illuminati “enlightened ones”. Dig into Novartis International AG’s long history, and one finds that it began as a component of the infamous I.G. Farben combine, which in turn was primarily responsible for the rise of Adolph Hitler and the German/Austrian Third Reich.

Dig a bit deeper and you find that Novartis also wholly owns a company called Sandoz ­ which was the inventor of LSD and other strong hallucinogenic “truth” drugs, and was the supplier of LSD to the CIA allowing them to scale new heights with their covert “MK ULTRA” mind control experiments. Documents released to U.S. Congressional investigators in 1977 show that Sandoz Labs had arranged for certain Nazi scientists to gain new identities in Allen Dulles’ CIA at the conclusion of WWII. This was accomplished under a secret extraction program called “Operation Paper Clip”.

The address listed on the Novartis Patent applications is a P.O. Box in Emeryville, California. Up until the summer of 2005, this Emeryville California address belonged to Chiron Inc. ­ the world’s second-largest INFLUENZA VACCINE MANUFACTURER. Chiron was doing very well, with reported sales of $357 million in fiscal 2002. Chiron’s sales nearly doubled, peaking at a whopping $678 million in 2003 ­ and it was mostly due to the marketing and sale of FLU VACCINE CONTRACTS to the federal government. Novartis, which owned much of Chiron’s stock, was very pleased, until disaster struck in 2004 — the entire year’s stock of flu vaccine was found to be contaminated and was condemned.

Stock values plummeted on the news. With the stock at a historic low, Novartis quickly purchased the remainder of Chiron’s stock and began immediately to work on the massive “novel pandemic flu” vaccine that they somehow knew would soon have worldwide demand ­ especially if they controlled the exclusive patent they could effectively “corner the pandemic flu vaccine market”!!

OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES

I would submit that killing tens of thousands of innocent humans via the systemic creation of a “pandemic” in order to make billions of dollars is vile enough, but there is also evidence that there is an even more heinous hidden agenda at work here, and it is spelled GENOCIDE.

It is no mystery that Adolph Hitler advocated the elevation of a Nordic “Master Race” that would rule the world in a “New Order of the Ages” called the “Third Reich”. Sadly, not all of the EUGENIC/GENOCIDAL National Socialists were executed at Nuremburg.
In reality, the elite financiers that actually dictated the agenda to Hitler, merely went underground, willing to bide their time until their godless agenda to liquidate BILLIONS of people could be successfully implemented.

The evidence that the Novartis-controlled “Pandemic Vaccine” may well be a tool of mass genocide, is actually quite overwhelming.
At this point, some readers may scoff and ask: “Why would any company want to kill off their customers?” The answer is that these “customers” control large blocks of assets and equity. As Kissinger’s “NSSM-200″ report outlines, the “spoils” of genocide include controlling large tracts of land and mineral assets. This is secondary, of course, to their warped dream of creating a Utopian World Order with only 500 million “worthy” humans allowed to share in it.

WHAT’S THE EVIDENCE?

While George H.W. Bush was busy saving the world from the evil dictator Saddam Hussein in 1991, pursuant to his U.N. speech to create a “new world order” an agenda for an “Initiative for Eco-92 Earth Charter” elitist meeting happened to fall into honest, Christian hands. This agenda basically reiterated the genocide outlined in Henry Kissinger’s infamous NSSM-200 report of 1974, and called for “the immediate reduction of world population.” The entire report can be downloaded at:

My extensive research shows that by 1992, the massive death rate of AIDS had simply not materialized to the Elite’s satisfaction, and a more efficient mass killer had to be engineered in order to fulfill the edicts cut into the “Georgia Guidestones”.

Evidence shows that like the 2009 “Novel” Flu Virus the HIV virus was also engineered and manufactured in the labs of Ft. Detrick.

In 1969, during a House Appropriations Committee hearing, the Defense Department’s Biological Warfare (BW) division at Ft. Detrick requested funds to develop, through complex gene-splicing (i.e. genetic engineering) a “novel” new disease that would both be resistant to, and break down a victim’s immune system. The Congressional Record reads:

“Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious diseases.”

The funds for this “Dr. Strangelove” project were somehow approved. AIDS “magically” appeared within the requested time frame, and of course, just happens to exhibit the exact characteristics specified by the Ft. Detrick scientists.

Three years later, in 1972, the fledgling World Health Organization (WHO) published a very similar proposal to the one submitted to the U.S. House Appropriations Committee in 1969. The WHO proposed that: “An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function, e.g., by …affecting T cell function as opposed to B cell function. The possibility should also be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages more or less selectively the immune cells responding to the viral antigens.” (Bulletin of the W.H.O., vol. 47, p 257- 274.) This is a “textbook” clinical description of the function of the HIV/AIDS virus.

The W.H.O. shortly thereafter begins a massive “smallpox vaccination” program in Africa in 1975. Within two years, millions of smallpox vaccines are provided by Novartis et. al, under U.N.I.C.E.F. funding. A decade later, it is determined by independent journalists in the U.K. that the incidence of AIDS infections’ MAPPED AND GRAPHED EPICENTERS in Africa coincided exactly with the locations of the W.H.O. smallpox vaccination program centers in the mid-1970’s (Source, The London Times, May 11, 1987). Some 14,000 Haitians then on UN ‘humanitarian missions’ to Central Africa were also vaccinated in this campaign, and soon contracted HIV. Personnel actually conducting the vaccinations of the Haitians maintain they had been completely unaware that the vaccine was anything other than a routine shot.

In 1987, Dr. Hilleman, head of all vaccine production of Merck Pharmaceuticals stunned the world with his public admissions that the mass vaccination campaigns of the 1950s and ’60s likely caused thousands of cancer deaths each year. This was due to the presence of a cancer-causing virus that contaminated the first polio vaccine, according to Dr. Hilleman. Known as SV40, the virus originated from dead monkeys whose kidney cells were used to culture the first Salk vaccines. Doctors estimate that the virus was injected into tens of millions during the vaccination campaigns, including several million in Canada, before being detected and screened out in 1963. Those born between 1941 and 1961 are thought to be most at risk of having been infected with SV40, and are estimated to have a 300% greater chance of developing cancer. According to Hilleman MERCK KNEW THE VACCINES WERE INFECTED WITH SV40, but distributed them anyway. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edikv0zbAlU

Furthermore, research doctors in New Orleans reported in 1963 that a percentage of the Salk polio vaccines were found to have attenuated, (live) viruses, which actually CAUSED tens of thousands of polio cases during the 1950’s.

Following the successful liberation of Kuwait in Operation Desert Storm, hundreds of thousands of victorious American troops are suddenly stricken with a wide variety of auto-immune disorders that doctors named the Gulf War Syndrome, (GWS). After a decade of medical investigation, the culprit is finally determined to be an ingredient in the anthrax vaccinations mandatorily given to the troops. This offending “adjuvant” is a synthetic material known as squalene ­ aka, oil-in-water adjuvant. Writer and Gulf War correspondent Gary Matsumoto documents this entire, tragic saga in his seminal book, “Vaccine-A”. See www.vaccine-a.com.

Understanding these historical facts is very important for this reason: Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it. This is doubly true when it comes to blindly accepting a “novel” mass vaccination for a weaponized, “reverse engineered” virus.

The historical record is very clear ­ attenuated, live viruses in vaccines SPREAD the disease very effectively. When combined with SQUALENE ADJUVANT ­ the virus becomes many times more potent and lethal. When given to CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS, millions of “typhoid Matts and Marys” will be spreading the disease exponentially.

Chillingly, the Novartis patent for the “novel pandemic flu” declares that “African green monkey kidney cells” will be used for the “viral growth substrate” ­ i.e. the carrier medium.
(Page 3, paragraph 0037) We also see that “oil-in-water” squalene-based adjuvants will also be included (page 8 ­ 0098) but most incredible of all, because this is a “recombinant” and “novel” split vaccine, it is deemed necessary to include fragments of attenuated viruses (i.e. live pathogens) in the vaccine medium.

On July 13, 2009, the W.H.O. sanctioned this lunacy by declaring: “In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global level and the potential need to protect against “drifted” strains of virus, it is recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines is important.”

In conclusion and summation, it should be evident that the “2009 Swine Flu” could just as easily be called the “Bird Flu” ­ because it is as much H5N1 (bird flu) as H1N1 (pig flu.) Novartis knew this in 2005 when it received hundreds of millions of dollars from Mike Leavitt’s HHS to develop and patent the “bird flu” vaccine. I publicly charge that Novartis had advance knowledge of this “combination” because they had been in consultation with Jeffrey Taubenberger for years.

It is further evident that Novartis’ patent provides for “influenza vaccine kits” to be provided to other pharmaceutical manufacturers as well. These “kits” are the basic raw ingredients needed for the other companies to build their own vaccines under their own label.

In 2005, this “jobbing” of separate ingredients by multiple companies would never have been allowed because of the legal liability issues involved. However, in 2009, all liabilities for death and disability from faulty or contaminated vaccines have been stripped away. Any wrongful death or disability lawsuits against Novartis or any other company will today be summarily dismissed.
Novartis today has carte blanche blanket immunity for their actions ­ and any large pharmaceutical company who so desires, can join them at the feeding troughs just by paying millions for their “kits”.

If this isn’t the pinnacle of criminality, then I don’t know what is.

Novartis, if this “novel split vaccine” is so wonderful and safe, why do you require such blanket protection from litigation?

http://www.daily.pk/7780/new-evidence-that-the-%E2%80%98swine-flu%E2%8 0%99-pandemic-is-man-made/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony, you do realise that just like the equally grand sounding "Canada Free Press" that "Pakistan Daily" is far less than meets the eye.

Hoping to be confused with the Daily Times of Pakistan on a good day perhaps.

Similarly - having got bored tearing my hair out following meaningless attributions, that must be among the most evidence-free evidence yet collated.

The most ridiculous spin is even put on the story of Salk's polio vaccine, which will resonate with over 50's like myself who knew of half a dozen kids who needed to wear callipers back in the day, but never see any now, even when working with disabled children.

Vaccination works in preventing disease.
Should I repeat that in big letters for the benefit of the affluent, healthy, white, under-educated, morally bankrupt readership? Maybe it would help.

Which is not to say it works for everyone, and that it does not produce casualties. We are, after all talking about the same globalised corporations employing the same PR machinery as the global warming denier echo chamber. But the way to hold their feet to the fire and improve their slovenly, profit-driven practises certainly isn't arrived at by jumped-up, poorly researched, feet-of-sand allegations, it would seem to me.

As a rule of thumb, if Rense appears in the top 5 of any hit for actual real information, we can know with a high degree of certainty that we're dealing with bollerks.

However, if you seriously believe (like many here apparently do) that Big Pharma is the elite's preferred instrument of global culling, then posting such links will do next to nothing, even among the impressionable.

It's them or us.
Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The most ridiculous spin is even put on the story of Salk's polio vaccine, which will resonate with over 50's like myself who knew of half a dozen kids who needed to wear callipers back in the day, but never see any now, even when working with disabled children.

Vaccination works in preventing disease.
Should I repeat that in big letters for the benefit of the affluent, healthy, white, under-educated, morally bankrupt readership? Maybe it would help."

Then you’ll remember that sanitary conditions improved in the housing stock around that era. Poor hygiene and sanitary conditions were the major factor in spreading it and nothing to do with a preventative vaccine. You should also learn that there is no man made cure (not even claimed) for it but only a claimed prevention.

Double-blind compartmentalisation.

To hide the truth.

“Paramount requirement was that the evaluation be entirely independent of external influence.”
Read to hide external investigation.

http://www.polio.umich.edu/history/field-trials.html

THE THOMAS FRANCIS, JR. MEDAL
IN GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH

"The Polio Field Trials
The field study was pure Francis. He designed the double-blind section of the study exactly to his tastes and required that the…observed-control section be conducted with meticulous attention to rules of his devising….The paramount requirement was that the evaluation be entirely independent of external influence. A subsidiary requirement was that no work or deed of the National Foundation mislead the scientific community on this score. Francis’ independence had to be conspicuous and authentic.
Myron E. Wegman, MD, MPH
Dean Emeritus (dec.), U-M School of Public Health
from “Thomas Francis, Jr.: An Appreciation”
Archives of Environmental Health 21 (September 1970),230"

"Francis, a pioneer of influenza vaccine development, insisted on what is known as a “double-blind” experiment for the field trial. Neither the physicians administering the shots, nor the children and their parents, would know whether it was the real Salk Vaccine in the syringe, or a fake. The rate at which each group succumbed to further polio infections would be closely tracked, and as a further measure, evaluated against a third group of children who had no shots at all."
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The incentives are there. Many may be talked into taking the shot for obvious reasons.

Quote:
Family doctors could see their salaries soar by £27,000 once a swine flu vaccination programme is in place, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Yesterday they were trying to thrash out a deal which could see GPs paid £7.51 for every jab they give to patients.

They are also negotiating with ministers over their performance-related pay.

They want assurances they will not miss out on bonuses even if they have to cancel routine check-ups due to swine flu pressures - which has already started happening.

Every swine flu patient GPs inoculate will need two doses of the vaccine. With the average GP having 1,800 patients, that means a salary boost of just over £27,000.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1203126/27-000-swine-flu-bonus -GPs-earn-107-000.html#ixzz0N816esQZ
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and of course it's entirely coincidental the BBC show a docu-drama called 'Breaking The Mould' about penicillin at this time?

Re-enforces the big-idea of vaccination in a roundabout way for the publics edutainment.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I flag it up for interest only.
Agreed it mustn't be taken as gospel.
But a pretty thought-provoking take.
chek wrote:
Tony, you do realise that just like the equally grand sounding "Canada Free Press" that "Pakistan Daily" is far less than meets the eye.
Hoping to be confused with the Daily Times of Pakistan on a good day perhaps.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
acrobat74

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baxter Files Swine Flu Vaccine Patent a Year Ahead of Outbreak --US20090060950A1 to Baxter International filed 28th August 2008

Baxter's vaccine patent application (filed 28/08/2008):
http://www.theoneclickgroup.co.uk/documents/vaccines/Baxter%20Vaccine% 20Patent%20Application.pdf

Baxter Vaccine Patent Application US 2009/0060950 A1 --'In particular preferred embodiments the composition or vaccine comprises more than one antigen.....such as influenza A and influenza B in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.'

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14430

http://www.google.com/news?pz=1&ned=uk&hl=en&q=US20090060950A1

Baxter & 2009 avian flu contamination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baxter_International

In early 2009 supplies of Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 provided by Baxter International were erroneously sent to a series of European laboratories. The deadly H5N1 strain was mixed with the less harmful H3N2 subtype of the seasonal flu virus, and was detected after it killed test animals more quickly than expected in a lab in the Czech Republic. Though there was a risk of serious consequences,[18] Baxter claimed the controls over the distribution of the virus were stringent and there was little chance of the virus harming humans.[19]

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocking!

Novartis CEO's hunting lodge burnt down, mother's ashes stolen

Media has reported that Novartis chairman and CEO Daniel Vasella's hunting lodge in Tyrol, Austria, has burnt down. A Novartis spokesperson claimed "It was arson with a professional fire accelerator," and that Vasella has now decided to sell the property.

There is speculation that it is the work of the same group that stole the ashes of Vasella's mother on July 27 in Chur, Switzerland. Her gravestone was defiled with "Drop HLS Now", calling on the Novartis CEO to sever its ties with Huntingdon Life Sciences (HLS).

HLS is the largest and most exposed contract testing laboratory in Europe. Five hundred animals are put to death every day by HLS, killing tens of thousands of horses, cats, dogs, primates, rabbits, hamsters, rats, mice and fish amongst others each year.

About three weeks ago, graffiti slogans against Vasella and Novartis were written on the church in Vasella's village of Risch in central Switzerland. Messages were also left on the road near Vasellas home including "Vasella is a killer. We are watching you. Death to Vasella. We'll be back."

In recent months the Militant Forces Against HLS (MFAH) [1] has reportedly targeted Novartis in France, burning down a sports centre, and in Germany, vandalising executives cars and homes. [2, 3, 4]

MFAH has this year targeted HLS customers Sandoz, Sanofi-Aventis, Bayer, Schering Plough and Pfizer. [1] The Animal Liberation Brigade [5] also claimed setting fire to executives cars in Switzerland. [6]

Grave-robbing is not a new tactic. In October 2004 the Animal Rights Militia (ARM) [7] – which has also targeted Novartis – claimed responsibility for removing from a grave the mother-in-law of a British farm-owner who bred guinea pigs for HLS. Darley Oaks Farm, in Newchurch, subsequently closed after the attack.

Novartis claims that it no longer contracts HLS and has not worked with them for years, but refuses to make a statement confirming this to anti-vivisection campaigners, namely Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty (SHAC).

A spokeswoman for SHAC denied any involvement in the recent events, but added that the organisation had many sympathisers "who support our goals".

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/08/435618.html

TonyGosling wrote:
Dishing serious dirt on Bilderberg's favourite BioTech company Novartis based in Basel in Switzerland
Pakistan Daily does it again

Quote:

August 1, 2009 — New Evidence: That The ‘Swine Flu’ Pandemic Is Man-Made — Satinder SINGH

Murder suspects are either convicted or acquitted at trial based on the prosecution’s presentation of EVIDENCE which usually hinges on MOTIVE, OPPORTUNITY, and TIME-LINES combined with physical documents. To gather such hard evidence, detectives and/or federal agents often spend months following leads and interviewing witnesses. In the trial phase, re-creating the sequence of events is essential. I submit this paper will provide more than enough hard evidence to at least result in a series of criminal indictments of charges of MASS MURDER, and CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT WORLD GENOCIDE against Novartis Pharmaceutical principals and agents and others.

PRIMARY MOTIVE

The Primary Motive behind this alleged criminal activity is also the primary cause of most murders in the world today, and that motivation is simply: BIG MONEY. Billions of Dollars of windfall profits from government contracts worldwide, as a matter of fact.

I will provide evidence that will show that Novartis Pharmaceuticals of Basel, Switzerland has conspired with corrupt “scientists” at the U.S. Army Institute of Pathology ­ Ft. Detrick, Maryland, to create a “novel” strain of weaponized “influenza” virus by means of “reverse engineering” the deadly 1918 killer strain ­ which strain was maliciously and surreptitiously released upon the world in March and April of 2009 for the primary purpose of creating a panic-stricken world-wide demand for Novartis vaccine material.

The evidence will also clearly show that the Novartis vaccine material is in reality designed to facilitate the further mutation of the pandemic into more lethal waves of increasingly virulent and deadly disease, rather than to curtail and limit the existing outbreak. The evidence will show that Novartis is willingly being used, (and extremely well-paid) to facilitate the edicts of the global elite’s Club of Rome; which edicts clearly call for a massive and sudden depopulation of certain segments of the earth’s human population.

PRIMARY EVIDENCE

To realize such windfall profits on an engineered, global flu pandemic, detailed covert planning must take place of course.
Patents protecting the proprietary flu vaccine must be applied for and secured before the pandemic virus is released in order to minimize the competition and maximize the profit potentials. In a biological attack of this nature, timing is extremely critical.
Indeed, the evidence is clear ­ Novartis applied for just such a patent on Nov. 4, 2005, and the U.S. Patent Office accepted this application and granted US 20090047353A1 for a “Split Influenza Vaccine with Adjuvants” on February 19, 2009. (See bottom of page).

With this patent now secured, the conspirators were now free to create the demand for their “novel” split influenza vaccine by releasing a “novel” split-influenza (combining multiple viruses) pandemic virus from a weapons lab test-tube into unsuspecting human hosts. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/17/AR2009 061703271.html

The so-called “Swine Flu” grabbing headlines today is actually a recombinant, or “split-influenza” virus consisting of A-strain Bird-Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and multiple strains of human flu (H3N2). Likewise, the 1918 Killer Flu that killed untold millions of people was a recombinant or “split-influenza” virus composed of Bird flu, Swine Flu, and multiple strains of human flu.

CRIMINAL TIMELINE

The criminal timeline begins in 1997, when Dr. Jeffrey Taubenberger assembled a team of geneticists and microbiologists to analyze the genome structure, and then to REPRODUCE (i.e. reverse engineer) what is arguably one of the most deadly viral structures the world has ever been cursed with ­ the 1918 killer flu virus. According to numerous published stories and reports, Taubenberger and his team utilized super-computers to map the complex RNA and DNA structures of the killer virus, then utilized human plasmids to successfully re-create the 1918 killer. Taubenberger completed his work in early 2005, then immediately left the employ of the U.S. Army at Ft. Detrick to take a much more lucrative position with the National Institutes of Health. His new focus was to create a VACCINE against the very same 1918 killer flu that he and his team had, just months earlier, successfully “reverse engineered” and created.

This researcher is very confident that a focused criminal investigation would likely reveal prima facia evidence that Taubenberger was in reality working for Novartis while employed with the N.I.H. ­ and was quite likely the primary author of Novartis’ Nov. 6, 2005 “provisional” patent application. On page 2, paragraph 32 of the patent publication we read, quote: “The influenza virus [that the 'invention vaccine' is designed to protect against] may be a reassortant strain, and may have been obtained by reverse genetics techniques. Reverse genetics techniques allow influenza viruses with desired genome segments to be prepared in vitro using plasmids.” The remnant of the paragraph then goes into very specific detail as to the actual mechanics of how the pandemic virus was actually created by Taubenberger’s Ft. Detrick team. At the very least, the author of the patent application had to have studied Taubenberger’s various published reports on his work at Detrick, for the wording and science is virtually verbatim.

Furthermore, this paragraph is even more damning by the words “may have been obtained”. Who “obtained” this virus and for what reason was it “obtained”? Keep in mind the CDC and HHS would have Americans believe that the pandemic viral outbreak is totally a “natural” occurrence ­ if so then how could Novartis have such an incredible advance knowledge to the point of developing a vaccine with such absolutely PERFECT TIMING???

WHO EXACTLY IS “NOVARTIS”??

Novartis International AG is simply the world’s largest, multi-national pharmaceutical company with over $53 Billion USD revenue generated in 2008. It’s headquarters is located in Basel, Switzerland, home of the vaunted “Swiss Guards” who provide all security measures for the Vatican and the Club of Rome. The company logo symbolizes the “eternal flame” of the Illuminati “enlightened ones”. Dig into Novartis International AG’s long history, and one finds that it began as a component of the infamous I.G. Farben combine, which in turn was primarily responsible for the rise of Adolph Hitler and the German/Austrian Third Reich.

Dig a bit deeper and you find that Novartis also wholly owns a company called Sandoz ­ which was the inventor of LSD and other strong hallucinogenic “truth” drugs, and was the supplier of LSD to the CIA allowing them to scale new heights with their covert “MK ULTRA” mind control experiments. Documents released to U.S. Congressional investigators in 1977 show that Sandoz Labs had arranged for certain Nazi scientists to gain new identities in Allen Dulles’ CIA at the conclusion of WWII. This was accomplished under a secret extraction program called “Operation Paper Clip”.

The address listed on the Novartis Patent applications is a P.O. Box in Emeryville, California. Up until the summer of 2005, this Emeryville California address belonged to Chiron Inc. ­ the world’s second-largest INFLUENZA VACCINE MANUFACTURER. Chiron was doing very well, with reported sales of $357 million in fiscal 2002. Chiron’s sales nearly doubled, peaking at a whopping $678 million in 2003 ­ and it was mostly due to the marketing and sale of FLU VACCINE CONTRACTS to the federal government. Novartis, which owned much of Chiron’s stock, was very pleased, until disaster struck in 2004 — the entire year’s stock of flu vaccine was found to be contaminated and was condemned.

Stock values plummeted on the news. With the stock at a historic low, Novartis quickly purchased the remainder of Chiron’s stock and began immediately to work on the massive “novel pandemic flu” vaccine that they somehow knew would soon have worldwide demand ­ especially if they controlled the exclusive patent they could effectively “corner the pandemic flu vaccine market”!!

OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES

I would submit that killing tens of thousands of innocent humans via the systemic creation of a “pandemic” in order to make billions of dollars is vile enough, but there is also evidence that there is an even more heinous hidden agenda at work here, and it is spelled GENOCIDE.

It is no mystery that Adolph Hitler advocated the elevation of a Nordic “Master Race” that would rule the world in a “New Order of the Ages” called the “Third Reich”. Sadly, not all of the EUGENIC/GENOCIDAL National Socialists were executed at Nuremburg.
In reality, the elite financiers that actually dictated the agenda to Hitler, merely went underground, willing to bide their time until their godless agenda to liquidate BILLIONS of people could be successfully implemented.

The evidence that the Novartis-controlled “Pandemic Vaccine” may well be a tool of mass genocide, is actually quite overwhelming.
At this point, some readers may scoff and ask: “Why would any company want to kill off their customers?” The answer is that these “customers” control large blocks of assets and equity. As Kissinger’s “NSSM-200″ report outlines, the “spoils” of genocide include controlling large tracts of land and mineral assets. This is secondary, of course, to their warped dream of creating a Utopian World Order with only 500 million “worthy” humans allowed to share in it.

WHAT’S THE EVIDENCE?

While George H.W. Bush was busy saving the world from the evil dictator Saddam Hussein in 1991, pursuant to his U.N. speech to create a “new world order” an agenda for an “Initiative for Eco-92 Earth Charter” elitist meeting happened to fall into honest, Christian hands. This agenda basically reiterated the genocide outlined in Henry Kissinger’s infamous NSSM-200 report of 1974, and called for “the immediate reduction of world population.” The entire report can be downloaded at:

My extensive research shows that by 1992, the massive death rate of AIDS had simply not materialized to the Elite’s satisfaction, and a more efficient mass killer had to be engineered in order to fulfill the edicts cut into the “Georgia Guidestones”.

Evidence shows that like the 2009 “Novel” Flu Virus the HIV virus was also engineered and manufactured in the labs of Ft. Detrick.

In 1969, during a House Appropriations Committee hearing, the Defense Department’s Biological Warfare (BW) division at Ft. Detrick requested funds to develop, through complex gene-splicing (i.e. genetic engineering) a “novel” new disease that would both be resistant to, and break down a victim’s immune system. The Congressional Record reads:

“Within the next 5 to 10 years it would probably be possible to make a new infective micro-organism which could differ in certain important respects from any known disease-causing organisms. Most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious diseases.”

The funds for this “Dr. Strangelove” project were somehow approved. AIDS “magically” appeared within the requested time frame, and of course, just happens to exhibit the exact characteristics specified by the Ft. Detrick scientists.

Three years later, in 1972, the fledgling World Health Organization (WHO) published a very similar proposal to the one submitted to the U.S. House Appropriations Committee in 1969. The WHO proposed that: “An attempt should be made to ascertain whether viruses can in fact exert selective effects on immune function, e.g., by …affecting T cell function as opposed to B cell function. The possibility should also be looked into that the immune response to the virus itself may be impaired if the infecting virus damages more or less selectively the immune cells responding to the viral antigens.” (Bulletin of the W.H.O., vol. 47, p 257- 274.) This is a “textbook” clinical description of the function of the HIV/AIDS virus.

The W.H.O. shortly thereafter begins a massive “smallpox vaccination” program in Africa in 1975. Within two years, millions of smallpox vaccines are provided by Novartis et. al, under U.N.I.C.E.F. funding. A decade later, it is determined by independent journalists in the U.K. that the incidence of AIDS infections’ MAPPED AND GRAPHED EPICENTERS in Africa coincided exactly with the locations of the W.H.O. smallpox vaccination program centers in the mid-1970’s (Source, The London Times, May 11, 1987). Some 14,000 Haitians then on UN ‘humanitarian missions’ to Central Africa were also vaccinated in this campaign, and soon contracted HIV. Personnel actually conducting the vaccinations of the Haitians maintain they had been completely unaware that the vaccine was anything other than a routine shot.

In 1987, Dr. Hilleman, head of all vaccine production of Merck Pharmaceuticals stunned the world with his public admissions that the mass vaccination campaigns of the 1950s and ’60s likely caused thousands of cancer deaths each year. This was due to the presence of a cancer-causing virus that contaminated the first polio vaccine, according to Dr. Hilleman. Known as SV40, the virus originated from dead monkeys whose kidney cells were used to culture the first Salk vaccines. Doctors estimate that the virus was injected into tens of millions during the vaccination campaigns, including several million in Canada, before being detected and screened out in 1963. Those born between 1941 and 1961 are thought to be most at risk of having been infected with SV40, and are estimated to have a 300% greater chance of developing cancer. According to Hilleman MERCK KNEW THE VACCINES WERE INFECTED WITH SV40, but distributed them anyway. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edikv0zbAlU

Furthermore, research doctors in New Orleans reported in 1963 that a percentage of the Salk polio vaccines were found to have attenuated, (live) viruses, which actually CAUSED tens of thousands of polio cases during the 1950’s.

Following the successful liberation of Kuwait in Operation Desert Storm, hundreds of thousands of victorious American troops are suddenly stricken with a wide variety of auto-immune disorders that doctors named the Gulf War Syndrome, (GWS). After a decade of medical investigation, the culprit is finally determined to be an ingredient in the anthrax vaccinations mandatorily given to the troops. This offending “adjuvant” is a synthetic material known as squalene ­ aka, oil-in-water adjuvant. Writer and Gulf War correspondent Gary Matsumoto documents this entire, tragic saga in his seminal book, “Vaccine-A”. See www.vaccine-a.com.

Understanding these historical facts is very important for this reason: Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it. This is doubly true when it comes to blindly accepting a “novel” mass vaccination for a weaponized, “reverse engineered” virus.

The historical record is very clear ­ attenuated, live viruses in vaccines SPREAD the disease very effectively. When combined with SQUALENE ADJUVANT ­ the virus becomes many times more potent and lethal. When given to CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS, millions of “typhoid Matts and Marys” will be spreading the disease exponentially.

Chillingly, the Novartis patent for the “novel pandemic flu” declares that “African green monkey kidney cells” will be used for the “viral growth substrate” ­ i.e. the carrier medium.
(Page 3, paragraph 0037) We also see that “oil-in-water” squalene-based adjuvants will also be included (page 8 ­ 0098) but most incredible of all, because this is a “recombinant” and “novel” split vaccine, it is deemed necessary to include fragments of attenuated viruses (i.e. live pathogens) in the vaccine medium.

On July 13, 2009, the W.H.O. sanctioned this lunacy by declaring: “In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global level and the potential need to protect against “drifted” strains of virus, it is recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines is important.”

In conclusion and summation, it should be evident that the “2009 Swine Flu” could just as easily be called the “Bird Flu” ­ because it is as much H5N1 (bird flu) as H1N1 (pig flu.) Novartis knew this in 2005 when it received hundreds of millions of dollars from Mike Leavitt’s HHS to develop and patent the “bird flu” vaccine. I publicly charge that Novartis had advance knowledge of this “combination” because they had been in consultation with Jeffrey Taubenberger for years.

It is further evident that Novartis’ patent provides for “influenza vaccine kits” to be provided to other pharmaceutical manufacturers as well. These “kits” are the basic raw ingredients needed for the other companies to build their own vaccines under their own label.

In 2005, this “jobbing” of separate ingredients by multiple companies would never have been allowed because of the legal liability issues involved. However, in 2009, all liabilities for death and disability from faulty or contaminated vaccines have been stripped away. Any wrongful death or disability lawsuits against Novartis or any other company will today be summarily dismissed.
Novartis today has carte blanche blanket immunity for their actions ­ and any large pharmaceutical company who so desires, can join them at the feeding troughs just by paying millions for their “kits”.

If this isn’t the pinnacle of criminality, then I don’t know what is.

Novartis, if this “novel split vaccine” is so wonderful and safe, why do you require such blanket protection from litigation?

http://www.daily.pk/7780/new-evidence-that-the-%E2%80%98swine-flu%E2%8 0%99-pandemic-is-man-made/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this will prove to be relevant, but ...

Quote:
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, June 18, 2009

An inventory of potentially deadly pathogens at Fort Detrick's infectious disease laboratory found more than 9,000 vials that had not been accounted for, Army officials said yesterday, raising concerns that officials wouldn't know whether dangerous toxins were missing.

The full story is here http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/17/AR2009 061703271.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent summary like we are not getting from the BBC, ITN, SKY, CNN and he rest of the chumps.
A new TV channel comes to the rescue as the good old Global Research News Hour becomes really awkward to listen to!
click here to listen don't go via the RBN main page
The Centre for Research on Globalization presents Michel Chossudovsky: "Swine Flu Pandemic: Where Did It Come From?"

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgI8Xi8_YvQ

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Stephen
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 pm    Post subject: Our two-year-old girl died of meningitis after we were told Reply with quote

Our two-year-old girl died of meningitis after we were told TWICE she had swine flu
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204989/Meningitis-girl-2-dies -misdiagnosed-swine-flu.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: