FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mexican Swine Flu - BioWarfare & media panic exercise?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tragic but not sinister unless medical incompetence is sinister.

I had a similar experience. My 18 month old had v high temperature but not typical meningitus spots. GP diagnosed (normal) flu and sent him home. Mum overruled GP, phoned 999, paramedics rushed him to hospital where he was diagnosed with meningitus and spent two days in intensive care. V serious at time but made full recovery

If in doubt go on gut instinct and go straight to hospital A&E and insist on second opinions

Stephen wrote:
Our two-year-old girl died of meningitis after we were told TWICE she had swine flu
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1204989/Meningitis-girl-2-dies -misdiagnosed-swine-flu.html
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the Peter Power Flu pandemic-drill quote as aired on the bbc during the G20 protests?

It's linked to within this thread on page 2 or 3 but the youtube user has removed it.

Did anyone grab it?

It's invaluable evidence.
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short but dynamite video clip on vaccines:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/376.html

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
Tragic but not sinister unless medical incompetence is sinister.

I had a similar experience. My 18 month old had v high temperature but not typical meningitus spots. GP diagnosed (normal) flu and sent him home. Mum overruled GP, phoned 999, paramedics rushed him to hospital where he was diagnosed with meningitus and spent two days in intensive care. V serious at time but made full recovery

If in doubt go on gut instinct and go straight to hospital A&E and insist on second opinions

Here's something that is tragic, sinister and criminal:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/376.html

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katherine Austin Fitt's take on the 'Swine Flu':

http://solari.com/blog/?p=3532

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got this by email and it sounds like a very sensible precaution
Quote:
Remember to take the names of all who attempt to make you or any of your family take vaccinations and keep the list for later when the Crimes Against Humanity trials begin.
Remember also that no government in a democratic society has the authority to usurp The People as The People, collectively, are above any parliament. The pretenders who masquerade as “leaders” do not seem to know this.

There is this thread too in 'War On Children'
Swine Flu vaccination for every child
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=17832

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massachusetts deputises dentists, para-medics and pharmacists to give swine-flu vaccine: (Boston Globe):

http://www.boston.com/news/health/articles/2009/08/13/state_asks_volun teers_to_aid_flu_vaccinations/?s_campaign=8315

Last edited by outsider on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... not that I'm complaining... but whatever happened to the promised pandemic carnage? A wonderful sunny summer was had by all with hardly a sneeze in sight.
The odd screaming child in the midst of Tamiflu convulsions or nightmares was all that disturbed the warm and peaceful land.

What Really Happened wrote:

The mysterious deaths of top microbiologists

.....So, let's take a moment and step away from the perpetual fear-mongering of the media (and Rumsfeld) as they assure us another attack IS coming (with a certainty which suggests inside information on the subject) and assume for a moment that some party has indeed decided to "liquidate" weapons research infectious disease experts.

There is really only one reason to kill off a bunch of scientists. To keep them from doing something they are able to do.

What were these scientists able to do? Maybe blow the whistle if an artificially created disease was about to be used in a manner those who created it did not approve of.

Regardless of the exact reason, there does seem to be a clear pattern of targeted microbiologists, and paired with it, an obvious government disinterest in the matter.

I leave it to you to figure out why.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deadbiologists.html?q=deadbi ologists.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to use The Sun as a source but...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/swineflu/2595214/Plans-drawn -up-for-mass-swine-flu-graves.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=Swine+Flu

Quote:
By GRAEME WILSON
Deputy Political Editor

Published: 19 Aug 2009

PLANS for mass graves have been drawn up to cope with a second wave of swine flu this Autumn.

The chilling proposals are spelled out in a Home Office document discussed at a meeting of Whitehall officials and council leaders last month.

It warns emergency plans may be needed in areas where there are not enough graves to cope.

The 59-page document talks about using "a grave that is for a number of unrelated persons, excavated mechanically in advance and designed for efficient preparation and use".

This would suggest that either they expect a lot of people not to take part in mass-vaccinations or that the vaccine doesn't work. Or something...
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@GSTT - 'This would suggest that either they expect a lot of people not to take part in mass-vaccinations or that the vaccine doesn't work. Or something...'

I'll plump for the 'or something'... 'frinstance, FEAR-MONGERING.

(Not that the illustrious 'Sun' would stoop so low - nobody's really trying to scare us into compliance, not really, I shouldn't think?)
GOTCHA! Bloody well right the 'sheeple' shouldn't think! Where would our 'superiors' be if we actually thought a little? Luckily, most of us are as stupid as we are deemed, and instead of 'religion', we sell our souls to Football, soaps, 'entertainment' and vice; anything but a sober reflection of our dire straights, or that we are being milked like the 'wage slaves' most of us are.

wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: INTERNATIONAL Swine Flu Conference ! Reply with quote

International Swine Flu Conference just ended in Washington - why didn't we know about this ??? Well, we know why -

Link

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'wildheart' posted on 'War Against Children' thread some very important news about an unreported (apparently) Washington Swine Flu Conference that has just taken place (August 19th - 21st): here's the six-minute video clip, also the ad from the conference organisers:

6 minute video clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktWhb_9kC84

http://www.new-fields.com/ISFC/brochure.pdf

wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link with video clips from the event
http://www.new-fields.com/ISFC/

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear, Intimidation & Media Disinformation: U.K Government is Planning Mass Graves in Case of H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic
Global Research, August 19, 2009
An official UK government report --quoted extensively in Britain's tabloid media-- is warning the British public that there will be countless deaths in the case of a swine flu pandemic. According to the WHO, a Worlwide public health emergency situation will take place in the Fall.
A high death toll is predicted without corroborating evidence.
The official report confirms government plans to set up mass graves for the victims of the swine flu pandemic:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14845

"Plans for mass graves have been drawn up to cope with a second wave of swine flu this Autumn. The chilling proposals are spelled out in a Home Office document discussed at a meeting of Whitehall officials and council leaders last month.
It warns emergency plans may be needed in areas where there are not enough graves to cope.
The 59-page document talks about using "a grave that is for a number of unrelated persons, excavated mechanically in advance and designed for efficient preparation and use". (The Sun, August 19, 2009)
The mass graves, according to the report, "are being planned to deal with the rising death toll from swine flu if the pandemic escalates":
"The grim revelation will see the mass burial sites dug in advance to cope with any potential crisis.
The Government is planning to create a series of communal graves to cope with the second outbreak expected in the autumn and through the winter.
A Home Office document published earlier this year sets out plans for how local councils should deal with a high death toll – estimates of the number of deaths range from 55,000 to as high as 750,000 from the H1N1 killer virus – including setting up temporary mortuaries.

So far, 44 people in England have been confirmed as dying after contracting swine flu and another five have died in Scotland. The document says that while most cemeteries have sufficient burial capacity for a number of years, this could be put to the test at the peak of a pandemic. (Daily Express, August 19, 2009)

The chilling proposals contained in the government report serve to intimidate the British public and create an atmosphere of panic. A public health crisis is being planned in a diabolical fashion.
The report suggests unequivocally that there will be countless deaths resulting from the level 6 WHO pandemic, which require the development of mass graves:
Within weeks of a full-blown pandemic emerging, the number of burials could more than double. Inner city areas “may experience a shortage of grave space”, the report stated.
Freight containers and “inflatable” storage units may be needed to provide extra mortuary space. But it stated that “refrigerated vehicles and trailers should not be used”.
Other contingency plans being suggested were the need for cemeteries and crematoriums to work seven days a week and to hire extra staff to cope with demand.
There may also be a need for more “basic and shorter services at the chapel” or for “memorial services” to be held at a person’s home instead.
Retired doctors could be called back to work to issue death certificates so GPs can focus on patients, while NHS Blood and Transplant has appealed to the public to give blood to ensure banks were well stocked.
A Home Office spokeswoman said: “This is prudent, precautionary planning that has been taking place over a number of years, with the health service, other essential services and local authorities. It is important to stress that these are possible scenarios, not certainties, so that our stakeholders can plan for the worst and be prepared to deal with the outbreak effectively.” (Ibid)
These assertions are totally fabricated. There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support these claims.
Realities are turned upside down. The British government is deliberately misleading the British public.
With some exceptions, the British media bears a heavy burden of responsibility in failing to analyse these "authoritative" statements emanating from Her Majesty's Government.
The WHO has not provided the evidence, nor has the British government.
There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHO's level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.
The data initially used to justify the WHO's Worldwide level 5 alert in April 2009 was extremely scanty.
The WHO asserted without evidence that a "global outbreak of the disease is imminent". It distorted Mexico's mortality data pertaining to the swine flu pandemic. According to the WHO Director General Dr. Margaret Chan in her official April 29 statement: "So far, 176 people have been killed in Mexico". From what? Where does she get these numbers? 159 died from influenza out of which only seven deaths, corroborated by lab analysis, resulted from the H1N1 swine flu strain, according to the Mexican Ministry of Health.
The swine flu has the same symptoms as seasonal influenza: fever, cough and sore throat. What is happening is that the widespread incidence of the common flu is being used to generate the data pertaining to the H1N1 swine flu.
And all of sudden, the British authorities are predicting widespread mortality resulting from an influenza related ailment. What is the evidence. Big Pharma is behind the official reports and the media disinformation campaign.
Similarly, in the US the intervention of the military (as well as martial law provisions) are being envisaged in the case of a public health emergency.
Is this emergency being planned ahead of time. Are these various national emergencies (Britain, France UK) being coordinated through inter-governmental consultations, which serves to trigger a Worldwide public health emergency, based on fabricated evidence?

Deadly Vaccines

On the other hand, amply documented and denied by Western governments, the proposed vaccines could result in more deaths than those caused by the H1N1 influenza, as confirmed by Britain's Health Protection Agency:
A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent to the Government by senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.
It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.
GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.
The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.
It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:

* More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
* 500 cases of GBS were detected.
* The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
* The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
* The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected. (Mail on Sunday, August 16, 2009)

The British government has announced that more than 13 million people will be innoculated. The proposed vaccines for the H1N1 swine flu have not, as yet, been tested.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
acrobat74

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same old game: ludicrous fear-mongering.

The objective is clear: to condition people to fear.

As Z. Brzezinski wrote in the 'Grand Chessboard' (what a grand title):

The first grand imperative of imperial geostrategy is to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals.

There are people right now in intensive care throughout the world because of the ordinary flu virus. Nobody is talking about them.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr David Halpin from Devon is on the Global Research News Hour tonight talking about the Swine Flu vaccine with particular reference to Britain.
Massive amounts of money going to Baxter Pharmaceuticals, the company producing the Swine Flu vaccine.
http://216.240.133.177/archives32/Chossudovsky/2009/08/Chossudovsky_1_ 082709_100000.mp3
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13916

SCENARIOS-Companies reaping the swine flu windfall
http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssPharmaceuticals%20-%20Diversified/i dUSN2338821320090723

Quote:

Rising concerns over safety of swine flu vaccine
By Stephanie Dearing.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/277574
There is a rising tide of concern over the safety of the soon-to-be marketed swine flu vaccine, currently being tested on human beings in the United States.
Our health, when it comes to the swine flu threat, rests in the hands of five or so giant pharmaceutical companies who are racing against time to create vaccines that work. But can we trust companies who are facing lawsuits for such things as "jaw death" filed against Novartis, or failure to warn about dangerous side effects, filed against Sanofi-Aventis? Do these pharmaceutical companies have the best interests of the public at heart, or are they chasing after a "bottom line" of profit goals? Baxter, one of the key companies which has developed a swine flu vaccine, has already reported profits as a direct result of the swine flu.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got this email from up north:

Swine Flu - Staged event

URGENT - H1N1 Vaccine Patent Filed (2007) Long Before the Swine Flu Virus Was
Spread!
by Walter Burien
08/20/09

The following is my reply to John Perna per a US Patent Application filed, with
one aspect of the patent being for the Swine Flue virus vaccine (H1N1). The
patent application was filed long before the Mexican Swine Flu supposedly came
forward as a new strain of virus coming out of a "Pig Farm" in Mexico.

In John's post copied in part below my reply, he thought the patent application
for the H1N1 vaccine was from 2008 shortly before the swine flue broke out in
Mexico.

I am familiar with patents, so I took a look at the US Patent and Trademark site
to verify what he was bringing forward was correct and found he was in error.
The original application was actually filed in 2007. Long before the virus was
staged as an outbreak of "a new viral strain" in Mexico.

As far as I am concerned, this now verified information puts the last nail in
the coffin for the immediate suspension of all forms of "civil" government in
this country for reorganization under limited purview and then reinstatement.
And I hope, no I pray that when done in end result they axe 85% or more of the
attorneys from the system. That is 90% of the solution right there.

Sent FYI from,

Walter Burien - CAFR1.com

PS: Make the investment wealth of government directly benefit the people and
taxation be gone! TRF now!
------------------------
Any local government can be restructured to meet their annual budget needs
"Without" taxes. TRF (Tax Retirement Funds) paying for every City, County,
State's annual budgetary needs!
------------------------
To automatically subscribe to CAFR1 NATIONAL Posts -
http://cafr1.com/phplist/?p=subscribe
------------------------
CAFR1 needs help in this corner: http://CAFR1.com/DNT.html
-------------------------

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio Liberty Swine Flu Conference 19th August 2009
IMMUNOCONTRACEPTIVE HIDDEN IN THE FLU VACCINE?

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R005vkMmk1s

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
wildheart
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mass vaccination plans over in France from 28th September - http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id =448%3Aemergency-update-leaked-french-government-document-reveals-deta ils-of-who-forced-mass-murder-vaccination-programme-starting-september -28th-more-soon&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en
QuitTheirClogs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 Sep 2009: Dr. Leonard Horowitz on The Alex Jones Show:What Big Pharma Doesn't Want You To Know About!!

Part 1:

Link

Part 2:

Link

Part 3:

Link

David Ray Griffin - 9/11: the Myth & the Reality
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-275577066688213413
outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildheart wrote:
Mass vaccination plans over in France from 28th September - http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id =448%3Aemergency-update-leaked-french-government-document-reveals-deta ils-of-who-forced-mass-murder-vaccination-programme-starting-september -28th-more-soon&catid=41%3Ahighlighted-news&Itemid=105&lang=en

Looks like we've been conned! I checked my email early this morning, saw this article, and sent copy of to some others; I didn't have time to do any checking.
Luckily, one of the people I sent it to speaks French, and sent me this reply:

Note the scare-mongerers have mistranslated the document which says the vaccine will be offered to however wants it, not compulsory (I read French).

She is quite right in this instance, but the site appears to me to be good, and I think someone conned the site into putting that item on (or it might be just shoddy translation).

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are two short clips from Dr. Len Horowitz on the swine flu:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/696.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No travel in the USA without proof of vaccination??
RFID BRACELET ONCE YOU HAVE HAD THE US666 & EU666 VACCINATION

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB7OwPk5Z78

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic: Manipulating the Data to Justify a Worldwide Public Health Emergency

Reports from Britain by prominent physicians (to the author) suggest that doctors and epidemiologists in the UK are being threatened. They risk being fired by the National Health authorities if they speak out and reveal the falsehoods underlying the data as well as government statements.

It is essential that physicians, epidemiologists and health workers speak out through their respective associations and refute the statements of government health officials who are tacitly acting on behalf of Big Pharma, as well as denounce the manipulation of the data. It is also important to warn the public on the dangers of untested H1N1 flu vaccines.

What we are dealing with is a big lie. A process of generating fake data which is then used to justify a nationwide vaccination program.

The political and corporate interests behind this Worldwide public health emergency must be the target of citizens' actions.

This public health emergency is not intended to protect humanity.

The World is at the crossroads of a major economic and social crisis. The Worldwide public health emergency serves to divert public opinion from the real crisis which is affecting the World's people. This crisis is characterised by rising poverty and unemployment an the collapse in social services, not to mention a a US-NATO multitrillion dollar high tech "war without borders" which includes the preemptive "first strike" use of nuclear weapons.

The dramatic causes and consequences of the "real crisis" which in real sense threaten the future of humanity must remain unheralded. Both the Economic Crisis and the Middle East Central Asian war are the object of routine and persistent media distortion and camouflage. In contrast, the H1N1 swine flu --despite its relatively mild and benign impacts-- is depicted as major "Save the World" endeavor.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14901

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Laibow explains how about 25% of troops deployed to the Gulf War were injected with Vaccine A, which led to Gulf War syndrome - a lethal attack on the immune system on the body. The ingredient of Vaccine A that triggered this syndrome is called squalene. According to Dr. Laibow, the amount of squalene present in the swine flu vaccine is over 1,000,000 times that of Vaccine A. If you receive this vaccine she states the consequences would be: swollen and immobile joints, plummeting energy level, headaches, unsoothable rashes , fevers, weakness, gastrointestinal problems (vomit, diarrhea, cramps), memory loss, loss of intelligence, and dementia. In short, swine flu vaccine will cause an invasion of the body by its own immune system.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jck_1G01xHw

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Possible Evidence Direct Linkage NWO Planned Vaccine Pogrom Reply with quote

Possible Evidence Direct Linkage NWO Planned Vaccine Pogrom/911;
this came in an email today:

Tetrahedron, LLC
Health Science Communications for People Around the World
www.tetrahedron.com

BREAKING NEWS!

Release: No. H1N1-15
Date Mailed: September 15, 2009
For Immediate Release

WARNING: Rockefeller/Rothschild Drug Cartel Exposed Creating, Releasing, Injecting, Infecting and Depopulating Planet with Pandemic H1N1/H5N1 Viruses and Vaccines

Los Angeles, CA--World leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered stunning documents proving an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, America's leading consumer health expert, and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released shocking proof in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology "trust" are behind everything you ever heard about pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccinations. Their documents, being sent by attorneys to the FBI this week, evidence powerful industrialists are operating a crime ring within the "Partnership for New York City" (PNYC), and are behind the pandemic's creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions seen everywhere from supermarkets to health clinics.

"David Rockefeller's trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Ruppert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer, are implicated in advancing global genocide," Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors.

"This 'partnership' controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel's organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building," Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the most stunning revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel's geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have Building-7 "pulled," meaning detonated, is a chief suspect in the "9-11 truth" investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

"If these people can get away with killing more than 3,000 people in 8 seconds on 9-11, they are completely capable of murdering millions, even billions, of people worldwide this flu season," Dr. Horowitz commented. "I pray these revelations will save millions of lives and help activists call upon President Barack Obama to demand legitimate inquiries into these genocidal atrocities."

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, praying other activist will spread the information in order to prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories to the crime of genocide.

"The last time I contacted the FBI I warned them about the impending anthrax attacks one week before the first mailings were announced in the press," Dr. Horowitz recalled. "It took them 6 months to respond. When they did, they made me a suspect in the mailings. This time I am warning the Justice Department a month before the deadliest genocide in history. I'm praying they'll take kindly to my appeal for a PNYC investigation, and Court-ordered injunction, to stop the vaccinations for public protection."

-End-

Note to Journalists: For interviews with investigators Horowitz and Kane, please contact Rob Potter at 949-715-1520, or e-mail: tetra@tetrahedron.org

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Prison Planet - Project Camelot and Bill Deagle reported a story that occurred on August 13 in Los Angeles involving Joseph Moshe, a biological-scientist with a dual citizenship in Israel.
Moshe phoned Dr. Tru Ott's radio show and said that he had evidence that the vaccine company Baxter was making a bioweapon that would cause a plague when the vaccine was released.
The day after Moshe phoned the radio show, a swat team surrounded his Volkswagen Beetle near the Federal building near the Israeli consulate which was apparently Moshes destination. The federal building was locked down at noon and employees were told to stay inside.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb57H0J2JI4

Joseph Moshe (MOSSAD Microbiologist): “Swine flu vaccine is bioweapon”
Monday, September 21, 2009

Today, the MSM are not talking about this case any more. Yesterday, they wanted us to believe that Joseph Moshe was a nutcase and a terrorist, arrested for threatening to bomb the White House. Interesting detail about his arrest (the “Westwood standoff”) was that he seemed to be immune to the 5 cans of tear gas and 5 gallons of law-enforcement grade pepper spray they pumped into his face. He very calmly remained in his car, as the video footage of his arrest shows.

Professor Moshe had called into a live radio show by Dr. A. True Ott, broadcast on Republic Broadcasting claiming to be a microbiologist who wanted to supply evidence to a States Attorney regarding tainted H1N1 Swine flu vaccines being produced by Baxter BioPharma Solutions. He said that Baxter’s Ukrainian lab was in fact producing a bioweapon disguised as a vaccine. He claimed that the vaccine contained an adjuvant (additive) designed to weaken the immune system, and replicated RNA from the virus responsible for the 1918 pandemic Spanish flu, causing global sickness and mass death.

Sources tell us that Bar-Joseph Moshe made no threat against the President or the White House. He did not mention any bomb or attack. He then proceeded to inform the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he noticed men in suits in front of his house and feared that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings into his car and, him being a dual Israeli citizen, tried to reach the Israeli consulate located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. The FBI and the bomb squad prevented him from reaching it. Who is this man? His profile on biomedexperts.com says he is a plant disease expert with many publications on his name involving the genetic manipulation of virii. Photographic evidence that Moshe is who he says he is can be found here.

Joseph Moshe was soon after his arrest sent or let go to Israel. Nothing has been heard from him since. The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain or arrest him. Mounted on top of a large black vehicle used in his arrest was a microwave weapon that possibly damaged the electronics in Moshe’s car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him.

Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training. Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest.

Does this sound like an insane conspiracy theory? Sure it does. Due to the scarcity and anonimity of the sources we would dismiss it as exactly that, if it weren’t for some uncomfortable facts: Baxter Pharmaceutical has been caught, red-handed, in spreading a live, genetically engineered H5N1 Bird flu vaccine as a lethal biological weapon all over the world, destined to be used for human vaccinations. This happened just a few months ago. And only luck prevented a global catastrophe of epic proportions.

Baxter International Inc. had mixed live, genetically engineered avian flue viruses in vaccine material shipped to 18 countries. Only by sheer luck, a Czech laboratory decided to test the vaccine on a dozen ferrets, which all died in days. The World Health Organization was notified and catastrophe was averted. This was clearly a deliberate act on Baxter’s part, because they adhere to BS3, bio-safety level three. Baxter admitted a “mistake”. Such monumental screwups are totally impossible at that level. Many safety systems would have needed to be sabotaged, many key personell would have needed to be bribed. It simply can’t be done without direction from the inside. They did not send out the wrong vial – they produced dozens of gallons of biological-weapon agent (genetically engineered live H5N1 / Bird flu virus), then sent it out as a “vaccine”.

Baxter knew full well that their vaccine was lethal, because the year before they had tested it on a few hundred homeless Polish people – dozens died as a result.

Where’s the meat? Well – Baxter is now being sued for the deliberate, repeated contamination of vaccines with biological weapons designed – by them – to mass-murder people. Here is the complaint (PDF). By some kook nutcase? Not likely – Jane Burgermeister is an experienced, respected journalist. She is not the only one suing Baxter for planning and executing a plan for global genocide: Other are filing complaints as well. Read a well-researched complaint here (PDF).

Motive? The latter complaint alludes to it. Have you heard of the Georgia Guidestones? An enormous monument loaded with Masonic symbolism costing millions of dollars, it has been erected by unknown, powerful elites (multimillionaires with the clout to erect monuments wherever they please, obviously) around 30 years ago. It gives an “alternative ten commandments”, of which the first is the extermination of six and a half billion people from the face of the Earth. Half a billion will remain. This is the number of people the planet can sustain indefinitely, so that the descendents of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers can live in peace and affluence indefinitely. Slaves are needed to produce that luxury, but 500 million will do just fine. But how does one go about killing off most of the world?

“Vaccinating” the planet with a bioweapon with near-100% mortality would do the trick. Baxter would provide both the bioweapon as well as the vaccine against it to “civilized” Western peoples. Result: We can plunder Africa, we have no more competition from SE Asia, the oil is for our taking and only Western and perhaps Chinese sheeple remain.

Rockefeller said this in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.” PNAC said something similar right before 9/11.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/joseph-moshe-mossad-microbiologist-%e2%80% 9cswine-flu-vaccine-is-bioweapon%e2%80%9d.html

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
acrobat74

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Moshe phoned Dr. Tru Ott's radio show and said that he had evidence that the vaccine company Baxter was making a bioweapon that would cause a plague when the vaccine was released.

Can we verify this to begin with? Presumably there must be a record of this radio show?

Lots of allegations. What strikes me is how PrisonPlanet knows all this.

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Lots of allegations. What strikes me is how PrisonPlanet knows all this

http://www.naturalnews.com/026503_pandemic_swine_flu_bioterrorism.html

Quote:
Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

Summary of claims and allegations filed with FBI in Austria on June 10, 2009

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.

Burgermeister's charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. She claims this evidence offers clear proof that the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies themselves are actively engaged in producing, developing, manufacturing and distributing biological agents classified as the most deadly bioweapons on earth in order to trigger a pandemic and cause mass death.

In her April charges, she noted that Baxter's lab in Austria, one of the
Rockefeller and Silverstein implicated in new FBI pandemic charges filed by Horowitz

Laatst aangepast op dinsdag, 22 september 2009 11:16 dinsdag, 22 september 2009 11:05
supposedly most secure biosecurity labs in the world, did not adhere to the most basic and essential steps to keep 72 kilos of a pathogen classified as a bioweapon secure and separate from all other substances under stringent biosecurity level regulations, but it allowed it to be mixed with the ordinary human flu virus and sent from its facilities in Orth in the Donau.

In February, when a staff member at BioTest in the Czech Republic tested the material meant for candidate vaccines on ferrets, the ferrets died. This incident was not followed up by any investigation from the WHO, EU, or Austrian health authorities. There was no investigation of the content of the virus material, and there is no data on the genetic sequence of the virus released.

In answer to parliamentary questions on May 20th, the Austrian Health Minister, Alois Stoger, revealed that the incident had been handled not as a biosecurity lapse, as it should have been, but as an offence against the veterinary code. A veterinary doctor was sent to the lab for a brief inspection.

Burgermeister's dossier reveals that the release of the virus was to be an essential step for triggering a pandemic that would allow the WHO to declare a Level 6 Pandemic. She lists the laws and decrees that would allow the UN and WHO to take over the United States in the event of pandemic. In addition, legislation requiring compliance with mandatory vaccinations would be put into force in the U.S. under conditions of pandemic declaration.

She charges that the entire "swine flu" pandemic business is premised on a massive lie that there is no natural virus out there that poses a threat to the population. She presents evidence leading to the belief that the bird flu and swine flu viruses have, in fact, been bioengineered in laboratories using funding supplied by the WHO and other government agencies, among others. This "swine flu" is a hybrid of part swine flu, part human flu and part bird flu, something that can only come from laboratories according to many experts.

WHO's claim that this "swine flu" is spreading and a pandemic must be declared ignores the fundamental causes. The viruses that were released were created and released with the help of WHO, and WHO is overwhelmingly responsible for the pandemic in the first place. In addition, the symptoms of the supposed "swine flu" are indistinguishable from regular flu or from the common cold. The "swine flu" does not cause death anymore often than the regular flu causes death.

Burgermeister notes that the figures for deaths reported for the "swine flu" are inconsistent and there is no clarity as to how the number of "deaths" has been documented.

There is no pandemic potential unless mass vaccinations are carried out to weaponize the flu under the guise of protecting the population. There are reasonable grounds for believing that the mandatory vaccines will be purposely contaminated with diseases that are specifically designed to cause death.

Reference is made to a licensed Novartis bird flu vaccine that killed 21 homeless people in Poland in the summer of 2008 and had as its "primary outcome measure" an "adverse events rate", thereby meeting the U.S. government's own definition of a bioweapon (a biological agent designed to cause an adverse events rate, i.e death or injury) with a delivery system (injection).

She alleges that the same complex of international pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies that have developed and released pandemic material have positioned themselves to profit from triggering the pandemic with contracts to supply vaccines. Media controlled by the group that is engineering the "swine flu" agenda is spreading misinformation to lull the people of the U.S. into taking the dangerous vaccine.

The people of the U.S. will suffer substantial and irreparable harm and injury if they are forced to take this unproven vaccine without their consent in accordance with the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act, National Emergency Act, National Security Presidential Directive/NSPD 51, Homeland Security Presidential Directive/HSPD-20, and the International Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza.

In the U.S. since 2008, Burgermeister charges that those named in her allegations have implemented new and/or accelerated the implementation of laws and regulations designed to strip the citizens of the U.S. of their lawful constitutional rights to refuse an injection. These people have created or allowed provisions to remain in place that make it a criminal act to refuse to take an injection against pandemic viruses. They have imposed other excessive and cruel penalties such as imprisonment and/or quarantine in FEMA camps while barring the citizens of the U.S. from claiming compensation from injury or death from the forced injections. This is in violation of the laws governing federal corruption and the abuse of office as well as of the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Through these actions, the named defendants have laid the groundwork for mass genocide.

Using the "swine flu" as a pretext, the defendants have preplanned the mass murder of the U.S. population by means of forced vaccination. They have installed an extensive network of FEMA concentration camps and identified mass grave sites, and they have been involved in devising and implementing a scheme to hand power over the U.S. to an international crime syndicate that uses the UN and WHO as a front for illegal racketeering influenced organized crime activities, in violation of the laws that govern treason.

She further charges that the complex of pharmaceutical companies consisting of Baxter, Novartis and Sanofi Aventis are part of a foreign-based dual purpose bioweapons program, financed by this international criminal syndicate and designed to implement mass murder to reduce the world's population by more than 5 billion people in the next ten years. Their plan is to spread terror to justify forcing people to give up their rights, and to force mass quarantine in FEMA camps. The houses, companies and farms and lands of those who are killed will be up for grabs by this syndicate.

By eliminating the population of North America, the international elite gain access to the region's natural resources such as water and undeveloped oil lands. And by eliminating the U.S. and its democratic constitution by subsuming it under a North American Union, the international crime group will have total control over North America.

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id =676%3Arockefeller-and-silverstein-implicated-in-fbi-pandemic-charges& catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=nl

Quote:
Rockefeller and Silverstein implicated in new FBI pandemic charges filed by Horowitz

22 september 2009 11:05

Consumer health expert Dr Leonard Horowitz and journalist Sherri Kane have uncovered evidence that David Rockefeller and Larry Silverstein are working together on a depopulation agenda by means of the use of pandemic flus and toxic vaccines

Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller, which Horrowitz and Kane alleging is a key body coordinating the activities of other groups belonging to a crime ring that are pushing forward mass forced vaccination for profit.

The Rockefellers, like the Rothschilds, are key funders of the WHO and UN, bodies that are set to take charge of nation states' governments in the event of a pandemic emergency level 6 such as the one declared by WHO on June 11th.

WHO supplied Baxter with the live bird flu virus that Baxter's subsidiary in Austria then used to contaminate and distribute 72 kilos of vacicne material, almost sparking a global pandemic emergency 6 in February.

http://www.infowars.com/the-drug-cartel-and-pandemic-h1n1-swine-flu-vi ruses-and-vaccines/
The Drug Cartel and Pandemic H1N1 Swine Flu Viruses and Vaccines

Infowars
September 21, 2009

Los Angeles, CA— World leading drug-industry investigators have uncovered stunning documents proving an international drug ring, operating from New York City, is behind the H1N1 swine flu fright and vaccination preparations.

Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, America’s leading consumer health expert, and Sherri Kane, an investigative journalist, have released shocking proof in legal affidavits that leaders of a private global biotechnology “trust” are behind everything you ever heard about pandemic flu, including its origin and alleged prevention via vaccination. Their documents, being sent through attorneys to the FBI today, evidence powerful industrialists operating a crime ring within “Partnership for New York City” are behind the pandemic’s creation, media persuasions, vaccination preparations, and health official promotions seen everywhere from supermarkets to health clinics.

“David Rockefeller’s trust, that engages several powerful partners on Wall Street, including media moguls Rupert Murdock, Morton Zuckerman, Thomas Glocer, and former Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Jerry Speyer,” are implicated in advancing global genocide,” Dr. Horowitz wrote to FBI directors, through a team of attorneys assembled to stop the swine flu vaccines from being given.

“This ‘partnership’ controls biotechnology research and development globally. Health commerce internationally is also controlled virtually entirely by this trust that exercises near complete control over mainstream media to promote/propagandize its products and services for the drug cartel’s organized crime. This trust, in essence, makes or breaks medical and natural healing markets, primarily through the mass media companies and propaganda it wields for social engineering and market building,” Dr. Horowitz wrote.

Among the most stunning revelations from the Horowitz-Kane research are those linking Larry Silverstein of Silverstein Properties, Inc., and the 9-11 terrorist attacks, to the drug cartel’s geopolitical, economic, and population reduction activities. Mr. Silverstein, leaser of the World Trade Center who authorized to have building 7 “pulled,” meaning detonated, is a chief suspect in the “9-11 truth” investigation. Silverstein is currently landlord and co-partner in the biotechnology trust founded by David Rockefeller and implicated by these new discoveries.

“If these people can get away with killing more than 3,000 people in 8 seconds on 9-11, they are completely capable of murdering millions, even billions, of people worldwide this flu season,” Dr. Horowitz commented. “I pray these revelations will save millions of lives and help activists call upon President Barack Obama to demand legitimate inquiries into these genocidal atrocities.”

Given the unprecedented nature and urgency of these findings, Dr. Horowitz has posted his affidavit for public review on FLUscam.com, praying other activist will spread the information in order to prompt governments worldwide to cease mass vaccination preparations to avoid becoming accessories to the crime of genocide.

I know the lower link in the quote has been posted above but it is worth repeating just for this extract. :-

“If these people can get away with killing more than 3,000 people in 8 seconds on 9-11, they are completely capable of murdering millions, even billions, of people worldwide this flu season,” Dr. Horowitz commented. “I pray these revelations will save millions of lives and help activists call upon President Barack Obama to demand legitimate inquiries into these genocidal atrocities.”

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US Navy in joint 20-country 'Pandemic Exercise':

http://www.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=48357

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: