FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mexican Swine Flu - BioWarfare & media panic exercise?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

item7 wrote:
Quote:
Would be great to find the "republic broadcasting"
radio broadcast mentioned in the item7 "Moshe" video.

I read that he called after the show so it was not recorded. Then again - they would say that wouldn't they. You have to pay a fee to access their archives so I won't be searching for it!

There is a free 24-hour trial sub for archives-
http://republicbroadcasting.org/

Light Infantree

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That'll be 'SWINE 11' then Very Happy

Loving the music video, great work

Stop worrying, take risks
Be brave

The revolution has been cancelled - its an evolution and everyone's included
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following up on disco's video above, found this 'truthergirls' video (and many more on same link, but I haven't checked them out) with very interesting info: chemtrail reports, Ukraine piloted chemtrail planes seized in Indiia and forced to be released by US owners; WHO 'games' a month ago with pneumonic plague focus; same in US; etc:
I wish I had time to follow all the lines of enquiry it opens up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLXCF5CwCNQ&feature=related

Also found this link:

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Real pity about the chemtrails. And microchips being injected by swine flu vaccinators. These little indulgences spoil for me what would have been a good song. It taints the message.
Would have been more credible with some simple facts and figures about big pharmaceutical profits being made out of this 'pandemic' details of the deaths in the previous one in the US and info on the banning & side affects of Tamiflu plus involvement of Donald Rumsfeld.
And before you ask... no, I'm not a songwriter or musician so well done anyway.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Real pity about the chemtrails. And microchips being injected by swine flu vaccinators. These little indulgences spoil for me what would have been a good song. It taints the message.
Would have been more credible with some simple facts and figures about big pharmaceutical profits being made out of this 'pandemic' details of the deaths in the previous one in the US and info on the banning & side affects of Tamiflu plus involvement of Donald Rumsfeld.
And before you ask... no, I'm not a songwriter or musician so well done anyway.

Is it really a taint, Tony?
The results of the vaccination programme seem a bit tame so far. There're a few indicators about but not so much. The news and experiences coming out of the Ukraine are much more interesting. Pneumonic plague isn't going to rest inside the Ukraine's borders. It'll spread like a Chernobyl cloud, and if chemtrails seem associated there, so much elsewhere
The swine flu vaccine comes in kits with regulated syringes with batch numbers ,whether single dose numbers or multiples. So the recipients can be matched against the dose. Norway has had to wait for distribution of the multiple dose for the supply of the certified syringes from government sources.Any old suitable syringe wont do.
The pharmaceutical companies have sought contracts with Verichip for the syringe deliverable size of trackable chip
What's not to be suspicious?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem is mixed messages. People can only take on one massive conspiracy at a time. Bombarding people actually encourages them to switch off.
That was what I liked so much and still do about 911 building 7 that it ticks to the most credible facts.
Still a good song though.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am certainly not a 'chemtrail afficianado', and don't believe I've mentioned them before on posts, but if you have reports of chemtrails over Ukraine, and other reports of Ukrainian chemtrail plane crews being caught in India, and then released with plane due to US (the owners of the plane) pressure, it's very hard not to put two and two together. Another country also found a Ukrainian-crewed chemtrail plane in their country; I think it was Nigeria (I'll have to watch video again).
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/population-reduction-globalist-endgame-begins/

Quote:
Population Reduction: Globalist Endgame Begins?

November 12, 2009

On October 30th,”2009 editors of local papers in Kyiv, Ukraine received a flood of phone calls from citizens reporting low flying aircraft spraying an unknown aerosolized substance over L’viv, Ternopil and other cities. On October 27th”the Ukrainian media broke the story that on October 26th”in Ternopil an unknown flu had killed seven people , and that over the past few days about 6 thousand people had sought out medical attention in regards to flu like symptoms. From this first report through to the 9th”of November over 1 million people inside the Ukraine people have contracted some form of flu like illness. This is almost double the number of ‘confirmed’ H1N1 cases worldwide in all other countries. There have also been over 155 deaths reported due to influenza during this time. This outbreak is unprecedented yet it has received minimal coverage in the western media. It just seemed to get lost amidst all of the swine flu coverage, and written off as just more cases of H1N1 before any lab samples had been processed. In the Ukrainian and”Russian media however the outbreak has been treated more seriously and has been referred to as ‘pneumonic plague’. On October 29th”a report came out of Ukraine describing the deaths of 6 young people in the Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast. After the autopsies were performed it was recorded that the cause of death in these individuals was “severe hemorrhagic pneumonia”. Also unconfirmed reports from bloggers in the Western Ukraine that doctors were seeing that this was a new form a flu that killed much faster than the regular H1N1 virus. “Soon Ukrainians started to panic, and the stores emptied of masks and all forms of flu medication. Even onions, garlic, and lemons became scarce in so me cities. As a countermeasure to this outbreak 9 Oblasts (cities) were placed under quarantine by the government. The WHO sent a team of experts to take samples of this new flu and send them back to the Mill Hill lab in London to determine the gene sequences of this flu, and to discover if this was in fact the same Californian/Mexican A/H1N1 virus. “On November 3rd”the WHO announced that the samples had been received at Mill Hill, yet almost a week later there have been no reports issued and no gene sequence data released. If these were typical samples it seems that an announcement would have been made already. “The silence is deafening. It should also be noted that rumors of the doctors being told not to disseminate any information about the new flu cases that would incite any panic, were later confirmed by statements made by the Ukrainian government that police have been told to confiscate hospital reports on patients who have recently contracted the flu.” All things considered, it would not be a surprise if this unidentified virus turned out to be far more serious than the mild A/H1N1 circulating the globe.

Two unconfirmed reports, one in 2002 and one in 2009 by alleged government insiders revealed that at some point that live 1918 Spanish flu would be released on a large scale in the form of a vaccine, for the purpose of mass genocide. The August 2009 report by Joseph Moshe revealed that he was involved with Baxter in a plan to release the 1918 virus in the Ukraine. Not only was it confirmed that he was a microbiologist, his claim was also substantiated by the current Ukrainian outbreak. After a number of deaths in September the Ukrainian government”banned the use of the H1N1 vaccine. This would make it quite difficult to release the 1918 virus as described by Joseph Moshe.” It now seems as though the vaccine ban will be lifted and h1n1 vaccines will be forced on the people of Ukraine. “On November 9th”the”Globe and Mail“published a story that revealed, despite”previous claims“by the Ukrainian Government that they had not authorized the use of aerosolized medication on the public as a response to the outbreak, that they in fact “sprayed the city with the necessary products”.” Was this in fact medication or disinfectant? If so why would the government deny this? “Was the spraying in fact a release of the mystery flu? Was the original intention to release it via the vaccine? Was the aerosol release the plan B after the Ukrainian government banned the use of the vaccine? A blog post from a Lviv resident claimed that his mother who works for the city council received a text message the night of Oct 29th from a colleague warning her to keep her windows closed as something was to be sprayed. The context wasn’t crystal clear. It could have been a warning regarding a street disinfecting procedure as is often done during typhoid outbreaks. The government’s denial is not irrefutable proof of a bio-attack, but it is suspicious.

As reported by SkyWatch Canada on September 15th , the frequency of low flying aircraft with unusual flight patterns have caught the attention of Canadians living in the Nation’s Capital. Is there a chance that Canadians are being acclimated to these types of flight patterns for a future bio-release ? In 1994 such an event took place in the town of Oakville, Washington where there were confirmed reports of a clear gel like substance raining form the sky and making residents horribly ill. Readers should also be reminded of the report given on the Power Hour radio show in March 2009, about truckloads of “bird flu” being delivered throughout America to underground missile silos orchestrated by the department of homeland security. Several of those loads were delivered into the back of a military C-130 (an aircraft often equipped with an aerosol dispersal system). Was this multi-million dollar operation conducted for the purpose of spreading the mild and basically insignificant H1N1 demi-flu ? Or has the final phase of the operation yet to occur? Has the event to justify the recent American National Emergency yet to occur? Will the CDC finally make use of their scores of mass graves and plastic caskets? Will the military be deployed to put the country under pandemic lockdown, as we have seen in the Ukraine? Far too much has been put into the H1N1 fiasco for it to amount to a mere outbreak of the common cold. It seems like many pieces of a plan have been put in place. Will the NWO put the people in check? Will the virus ‘Mutate’? Is this the beginning of the Globalist Endgame of population reduction ?

There are reports now coming from Romania, India, Bulgaria, Belarus, Turkey, Norway that the rate on increase of flu is increasing rapidly. In Norway foe example 300,000 residents contacted the flu in a single week. Whatever disease has been released is moving across Europe fast. This bug has spread too widely to be a Ukrainian election scam. Readers should note that just before the outbreak in Ukraine, the government was running pneumonic plague drills. In early November, there were also pneumonic plague drills being run in Illinois. Connect the dots. Notable there have also been reports of heavy supply and personnel movement in and out of known D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Bases) very recently. According to an unconfirmed report the parking lots of these bases are full and haven’t been this full since just after 911. What is going on? Will this fast moving disease be released in America? Listen for low flying aircraft. Shut your windows at night. Stock up on colloidal silver, antibiotics and high quality vitamins. Please watch the skies!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is how many of the articles out there are egging on the FEAR factor without having much substance?
Is it real or is it just diverting our attention from more real issues? Like War Sad
Are the ones that care being engineered into a Matrix all of their own?
I'm off to pub in a bit hoping my Latvian friend could shed light on Ukraine :0 well if indeed he is there tonight :0

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts on all this include the promotion of the "Greens" which you can't ignore, oh so prevalent in the above clips.

The Greens of course are yet another set-up by the global elite *,
a point not to be ignored by the truth-movement.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
The thing is how many of the articles out there are egging on the FEAR factor without having much substance?
Is it real or is it just diverting our attention from more real issues? Like War Sad
I'm off to pub in a bit hoping my Latvian friend could shed light on Ukraine :0 well if indeed he is there tonight :0

Of course! No sweat! Just fear-mongering. Enjoy your pint (but don't leave your glass unattended).

Moon-in-Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Freedom wrote:
My thoughts on all this include the promotion of the "Greens" which you can't ignore, oh so prevalent in the above clips.

The Greens of course are yet another set-up by the global elite *,
a point not to be ignored by the truth-movement.

Here's the perfect book to wake up any blinkered greens, not all greens being so.

The Green Zone by Barry Sandars
which is about the monumental environmental devastation caused day in day out by the machinery of war.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Green-Zone-Barry-Sanders/dp/1904859941/ref=sr_ 1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258153035&sr=1-2
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Disco_Destroyer wrote:

Of course! No sweat! Just fear-mongering. Enjoy your pint (but don't leave your glass unattended).

Urrrh my head hurts and the said barman wasn't even there Sad

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
acrobat74

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polish minister of health Mrs Ewa Kopacz expresses her concerns about the vaccine in the Polish parliament:

Link

www.moneyasdebt.net
http://www.positivemoney.org.uk/
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2009/11/news-links-of-day-ukrainian- plague_14.html

I have heard NOTHING about this on the mainstream media!!!

Quote:
Saturday, November 14, 2009
News, Links of the Day, Ukrainian Plague, Economic Crisis, Coming Third World War, Swine Flu

Current serious illnesses in the Ukraine from the mystery illness known as 'Ukrainian Plague' is now approximately 1,300,000 with approximately 70,000 hospitalized in serious to critical condition. There are reports that suggest the total deaths could be as 6,000 or higher.
Doctors in Ukraine's western Chernovetsky region, near the centre of the flu outbreak, said lab tests showed at least some of the fatalties appeared to be caused by a flu dissimilar to both common flu, and swine flu.

"The virus causing the deaths is extremely aggressive, it doesn't first infect the throat (as is common in flu), but strikes the lungs directly," said Dr. Viktor Bachinsky, according to a ZIK news agency web report.

Population Reduction: Globalist Endgame Begins ~ link ~ Good article!
Also see: House of Rothschild: No One Can Understand What Has Happened To The World Without Reading This ~ link ~ The Rothschilds are multi-trillionaires who are the principle agents of satan on Earth. Also see: The CIA's Swine Flu and Your Plastic FEMA Coffin ~ link ~ Also see: The Illuminate Agenda For The Coming New World Order ~ link ~ Also see: Global Crisis: How Much Time Do We Have? ~ link

Pandemic Influenza computer model - video (no soundtrack) ~ link ~ Since the WHO and 'cooperating' governments (with support from the mainstream news media) have NOT imposed a total quarantine on the areas inflected with Ukrainian Plague (like they did not quarantine the Mexican Swine Flu, when they could have stopped it early on), we can expect the Ukrainian nightmare to spread throughout the world in the days and weeks to come. Sometime around Christmas, or shortly thereafter, North America is apt to be hit with a massive pandemic of whatever it is that causes Ukrainian Plague; Europe (those parts not currently infected) will be hit hard sooner; Asia and Africa and South America will likely be hit early in the new year. Deaths globally will be in the tens to hundreds of millions. And that is projected only from the existing Ukrainian Plague illness. Since this is highly apt to be a virus, and a genetically engineered Advanced Biowar virus which by nature are very unstable in the open, we can expect naturally occurring mutations and recombinations to take place. At least some of these new viruses are highly likely to be even more deadly, raising the total kill projections much higher. And that assumes that the delightful evil b****** that created and spread the disease (and ordered their corporate owned news media not to report the illness for many days) do not release additional versions or other new killer viruses. I doubt that they will just sit back and do nothing.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good link, item7:

This is part of item7's link, but needs emphasising:
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/population-reduction-globalis t-endgame-begins/

New York Times eventually reports 'something'; no mention of pneumonic plague!:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/14/world/europe/14flu.html?_r=2

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukraine President Yushchenko's address to people:

http://www.president.gov.ua/en/news/15609.html

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunday Express has it today:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/140492/Million-hit-by-plague-worse -than-swine-flu-

Frank Freedom
Mind Gamer
Mind Gamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:

I get what you mean D_D it's an uncomfortable feeling that we may be being played.

Quite an all-rounder isn't she:

Link

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the latest Swedish Expressen articles:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=Sweden+%2B+Expressen+ %2B+swine+flu+vaccine&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the London lot winter out in Kew tents We Are Change Brum members visit 3 major Birmingham Hospitals to share some important information regarding these dangerous vaccines.

The imminent mass swine flu vaccination programme of the British public has left some very serious questions unanswered, so WeAreChangeBrum went on the search for answers. Our findings where truly shocking.....

We discovered the vaccine has been fast tracked around safety testing procedures and that the only tests carried out, where conducted using the vaccine without 'MF59'. The harmful adjuvent MF59, contains 'squalene', which has been linked to a lists of vaccine related injuries and disease.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wne9nGiXNqw

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.infowars.com/croatian-priest-says-vaccine-for-destruction-o f-humanity-worldwide/

Quote:
Croatian Priest Says Vaccine for Destruction of Humanity Worldwide

MINA,November 15, 2009

Controversy in Croatia after famous Croatian priest Miroslav Bustruk appealed to Croatians not to get vaccinated against the Swine flu vaccine.

In a church ceremony dedicated to St Martin, father’s Bustruk statement caused an avalanche of reactions in Croatia.

What is it that he said?

“I appeal to you, to not get vaccinated for the so called Swine Flu under any circumstance. There is a plan for massive destruction of humanity worldwide. For this purpose we will see new diseases springing up everywhere” reports Croatian daily “Jutarnji List”, quoting father Bustruk.

“The H1N1 vaccine itself is a very sophisticated weapon whose implanted microchip will control the health of the human being” added the Croatian priest which prompted a great deal of disagreement by Croatian officials.

In defense of his colleague stood Don Jure Zubovik who said father Bustruk’s statement only defended the Church, adding – “certain people who have spoken out or warned against the vaccine are already in jail”.

More will be known in few weeks when the Vatican is expted to issue a press release addressing all World’s Governments.

“certain people who have spoken out or warned against the vaccine are already in jail”.

Jailed for telling people not to get vaccinated??!!

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, item7;
Pity Miroslav Bustruk mentioned 'microchips'; these are not being implanted (at this stage); just deadly Mercury and Squalene.
As for Vatican announcement, ho, ho, ho! I await it in glorious expectation!
They are bought and paid for, thank you very much, by the NWO.

I forget the name of the Templar leader the Church crucified, then allowed to recuperate before burning him alive, but his supporters have succeeded in beginning their revenge, and will continue inexorably, till they too are brought to book at the Last Judgement.

GodSaveTheTeam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A strangely timely story that's in no way connected of course....

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSTRE5AI4U220091119

Quote:
CHICAGO (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co is voluntarily recalling about 120,000 bottles of Vicks Sinex nasal spray after finding the bacteria B. cepacia in a small amount of the product made at its plant in Gross Gerau, Germany, and sold in the United States.

While no illnesses have been reported, the bacteria could cause serious infections for an individual with a compromised immune system or a chronic lung condition...

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mexico, Nicaragua, Phillipines targetted with Tetanus jab laced with anti-fertility drug:
http://api.ning.com/files/fTyWLr8lVppf1E8dJK9D13eTVjn14BbjoYdWwgyGdDv6 JdFXPKAOAR0ssmiiaRpMIp6si6-eoBQtRuc8XkoHJTmHfOhhCMRn/LizMichael.comLiz MichaelTetanusLacedWithBirthControl.pdf

MichaelTetanusLacedWithBirthControl.pdf

I got it from a blog on a Infowars-linked site:
http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

Last edited by outsider on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alleged in Denmark - WHO 'independent advisers' paid by pharmeceutical industry?

Link

http://www.youtube.com/user/RussiaToday#p/u/8/fHr90s4YeAA

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Mexico, Nicaragua, Phillipines targetted with Tetanus jab laced with anti-fertility drug:
http://api.ning.com/files/fTyWLr8lVppf1E8dJK9D13eTVjn14BbjoYdWwgyGdDv6 JdFXPKAOAR0ssmiiaRpMIp6si6-eoBQtRuc8XkoHJTmHfOhhCMRn/LizMichael.comLiz MichaelTetanusLacedWithBirthControl.pdf

MichaelTetanusLacedWithBirthControl.pdf

I got it from a blog on a Infowars-linked site:
http://snardfarker.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

SORRY, THE LINK I HAD POSTED WAS INVALID - THE ABOVE LINK WORKS.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reality behind the swine flu conspiracy
Russia Today - Published 26 November, 2009
http://rt.com/Politics/2009-11-26/reality-swine-flu-conspiracy.html

The message is clear – we are all going to die from swine flu. It spreads fast, it is dangerous, and it must be feared – says the World Health Organization.

But worry not – there is a way to save yourself. Just get a flu shot – and purchase a remedy for the deadly virus. Those are the instructions from the WHO.

However, the WHO may find itself coughing up explanations, as more and more scientists and health researchers, and even journalists, are starting to question the organization’s motives behind raising the alert so quickly.

According to the Danish Daily Information newspaper, the WHO and pharmaceutical companies are suffering from the profit bug. Or, to put it simply, the chief health care organization in the world has teamed up with the drug makers to create a phantom monster – and to rake in cash by selling a remedy for it.

Plastered all over the front pages and headlines news, swine flu made its triumphant entrance into limelight, heralded as the next “in” virus, which threatened to bring an end to humanity as we know it.

Let's stop right there and talk numbers for a little bit.

So far, more than 3.5 million people have been reported to be infected with swine flu worldwide. More than 9,000 deaths have been confirmed.

In comparison: every year, up to one billion people get infected with seasonal flu, with up to 500 million deaths. These numbers come from the World Health Organization, but they never make headline news for some reason.

On June 11 of this year, the WHO declared swine flu a pandemic. But few know that, right before doing that, the Organization changed its definition, taking out the word “deadly” from it.

Aleksander Saversky, the chair of the Patient's Rights Protection League, was one of those who did pay attention. He says it is clear that the WHO dramatized the situation around the H1N1 virus. In an interview to RT, Saversky speculated that it is due to the WHO's close ties with the world's major pharmaceutical companies.

And recently, Danish journalists conducted their own research, which resulted in accusations that the WHO, and scientists who appear to be independent are, in fact, on pharmaceutical companies' payroll.

Saversky points out that the WHO declared the status of pandemic when only a few thousand people were infected with it – something that is highly illogical, he says, considering the hundred thousand more cases of seasonal flu never gets paid such high attention.

The virus was reported to be extremely deadly. Parallels were drawn to the Spanish Flu, which killed roughly 50 million people worldwide in the span of six months.

As panic spread, people rushed to clinics for Tamiflu – $145 a pop and by prescription only in the US – and for vaccinations, which range anywhere from $10 to $50. And despite the fact that many have lost their jobs in the financial crisis, and were left without health insurance, vaccinations and pharmaceutical sales skyrocketed. Nobody wants to die a grisly death from the supposedly new virus.

Aleksander Saversky warns the hullaballoo over swine flu is akin to the fable of “The Boy Who Cried Wolf.” He says that, because of this hype, the next time a truly dangerous virus comes about, no one will take any precautions. Fooled once already by swine flu, people will ignore the warnings and fall prey to a more dangerous – and deadly virus.

In fact, vaccinating people from swine flu during the seasonal flu outbreak, in Saversky’s opinion, is criminal. People end up having to battle two viruses at the same time, which puts an enormous strain on the immune system.

Saversky puts the blame on capitalism – pharmaceutical companies make billions on people's fears, combined with asymmetrical information dispersal (meaning that most people know very little substantial information about the virus, whereas the WHO, pharmaceutical companies and researchers know a lot more).

So, what's to be done to conquer the virus – and stop the WHO?

Saversky says there is one solution – for governments worldwide to step in and take matters into their own hands, by controlling healthcare and pharmaceutical production.

Until that happens, however, remember to check for all common flu symptoms. And should a general disinclination to work of any kind be among them, rest assured – it is most probably a run-of-the-mill case of the Monday Blues.

Irina Galushko, RT

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Swine flu mutating Reply with quote

Weve done the jokes about now having gammon flu (originally swine flu but was cured !)

Quote:
Virus mutation spreads as swine flu deaths leap

Swine flu virus mutations are spreading in Europe, French health officials said Friday as the World Health Organisation reported a leap in deaths from the disease by more than 1,000 in a week.

Two patients who were infected by a mutation that was also recently detected in Norway have died in France, the government's Health Surveillance Institute (InVS) said in a statement.

"This mutation could increase the ability of the virus to affect the respiratory tracts and, in particular, the lung tissue," said a statement from "For one of these patients, this mutation was accompanied by another mutation known to confer resistance to oseltamivir," it added, referring to the main drug being used to treat swine flu, under the brand name Tamiflu.

The case was the first drug-resistant strain found in France among the 1,200 strains experts have analysed here, the InVS said, adding that "the effectiveness of vaccines currently available is not being questioned."

The two patients were not related and had been hospitalised in two different cities in France, it said.

The WHO said Friday the death toll had reached at least 7,826 worldwide since the A(H1N1) flu virus was first uncovered in April.

The number of deaths reported to the UN health agency showed the biggest rise in the Americas, where 5,360 deaths have now been recorded compared to 4,806 a week ago.

But Europe also posted a substantial increase percentage-wise with at least 650 fatalities now reported, representing a surge of 300 deaths or 85 percent from data posted a week ago.

The WHO said Thursday it was investigating reports of mutations in the virus, after half a dozen countries recorded such cases.

"The question is whether these mutations again suggest that there is a fundamental change going on in viruses out there -- whether there's a turn for the worse in terms of severity," said Keiji Fukuda, WHO's special adviser on pandemic influenza.

"The answer right now is that we are not sure," he added following reports from China, Japan, Norway, Ukraine and the United States.

He noted, however, that mutations are common in influenza viruses, and "if every mutation is reported out there it would be like reporting changes in the weather."

"What we're trying to do when we see reports of mutations is to identify if these mutations are leading to any kinds of changes in the clinical picture -- do they cause more severe or less severe disease?

"Also we're trying to see if these viruses are increasing out there as that would suggest a change in epidemiology," he added.

China said earlier Thursday that it had discovered eight people with mutated versions of swine flu while Norway reported last week that it had detected one case.

Fukuda also said that the UN health agency was looking into Tamiflu-resistant cases reported in Britain and the United States but noted they concerned people who are already undergoing treatment for other diseases or who have underlying health issues.

The health agency was therefore maintaining its assessment that Tamiflu, produced by Swiss drugmaker Roche, remained "effective" as a treatment for swine flu, but that "we do have to be vigilant in these very susceptible people."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20091127/thl-virus-mutation-spreads-as-swi ne-flu-5effa79.html

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Retired Chief medical Officer for Finland condemns the Swine Flue issues and explores other related matters.
Excerpt from The Researchers series, BASES 5.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=185HKE2c5Gg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: