FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 predicted by William Cooper US Forces Veteran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NapZ
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 pm    Post subject: 9/11 predicted by William Cooper US Forces Veteran Reply with quote

William was an internationally acclaimed radio personality broadcasting the Hour Of The Time on WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz from 10 PM until 11 PM Eastern Standard Time (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights.

On November 5, 2001, Bill was shot and killed by Apache County Sheriff's deputies.

Source ;

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/WC.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1IsyYurlAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq9jaq1iX54&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7PgP56VxA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxRyYX9vuM&feature=related - The speech he made in this video actually brang a tear to my eyes.

Bill Cooper - Introduction by Pilgrim

Cooper was American Indian, English, Scotch, and Irish, and lived in the White Mountains in the little town of Eager Arizona, in Apache County.
He has stated that his only religion is following the words of Jesus Christ. Familiar in sound to that of Thomas Jefferson, neither Bill nor Thomas ever confessed Jesus Christ as Lord or Savior as the scripture commands, or at least not publically enough that anyone ever told about it, to become public knowledge.

Bill and Thomas both were doubters of the resurrection and most likely denied the resurrection of Jesus Christ, thereby also denying him as the Son of God. To best describe Bill's religion, would be to call him a gnostic humanist, as the only answer he could give is a humanist approach. Bill made a lot more enemies than he did friends. Because he exposed the darkness of the occult that many people hide behind, especially those people in areas of influence over the masses, and there is more to the history that is explained below, but here are some highlights.

Bill was a good researcher, and for this reason, his work has some valuable research that can help God's remnant people. For those that are born again of the spirit, they have the ability to discern the truth from the lies in the materials that Bill gives to us. There is much of both, and it is up to you to know the difference. Just keep in mind that it is only Jesus Christ who can deal with these grand conspiracies, and Satan who is behind them all, and it is only Jesus Christ that will save and protect you from them.

Pilgrim's story about Bill and Steve - You won't hear this one elsewhere

This story is about the possible life extension of Bill. The story centers around the time of 1998 when FBI special agent in charge Steven Filerup approached Bill at the bottom of the hill to serve him papers.
After the standoff began, and Filerup realized he was not going to be able to get his job done, he contacted me, to ask me if i would help him in order to get to Bill. The answer was no, and Steve sort of backpeddled away from any further confrontation with Bill. The real story behind this story began a couple of weeks earlier, before Steve ever approached Bill for the first time.
I had the opportunity to speak with Steve, and witness the Lord Jesus Christ to him for about two hours or more. It was by the working of God that Steve had come to interview me as part of his investigation as to false allegations against me, where i was accused of being part of the OKC federal building event. Steve's interview with me was delayed by a day due to the Anthrax scare in Henderson, NV. Steve had told me that he was delayed, and that every FBI agent in the Southwest was being called to help during this incident. I then gave to Steve a piece of information about that incident that Steve said he has been trying to get but could not. Sitting stunned in disbelief for a few seconds, he asked where i got this, and when i told him where, his amazement began, as he realized that he had an underground resource for intelligence information that he now knew he could not just walk away from. I was also just as amazed, as i was not the intelligence source that Steve thought i was, but i knew that God had a hand in this whole thing, but did not know why until much later. Steve listened carefully and intently as i dialoged with him about the Ruby Ridge debacle, and the Waco debacle. He was amazed at how much i knew about Ruby Ridge and that i was not just an ordinary objector, as i knew some uncommon facts about the incident. He agreed with me about how bad the FBI messed up, and they should have never taken the actions they did. He also gave me even more inside info that further embarrassed the FBI.

Now let me say that Steve's training was in hostage negotiations, so he had intense psych training in order to gain the confidence of those he had to talk down. I knew this at the time, and also knew that he was most likely playing along with me, in order for him to gain as much info as he could to profile me. But this is not what happened. What i believe did happen was Steve had a touch from God during our meeting, i think what i had to tell him hit him at the core of his being, and he realized he could not be used by the FBI to bring about the death of someone who was doing no harm like what happened with the Weavers. It was possible that Steve already knew of his job he had to do concerning Bill Cooper, and that this is where a crucial decision was made by Steve that he could bring no harm to Cooper. This is the story that no one knew about, not Bill, not Doyle Shamley, or anyone else connected with CAJI or HOTT. My family was there to witness this encounter with Steve Filerup, and so only we and Steve himself know what happened. I would like to talk with Steve again someday to know for sure that he made that decision because of his talk with me, and was convicted of the Holy Spirit. I believe that Bill's life was spared for 3 1/2 more years as a direct result of my encounter with Steve. Like i mentioned above Steve even showed up at my door again in order to find a way to get his job done without leading to Bill's death. What Steve did not know, is i knew little about Bill at the time, and could not have helped him even if i wanted to. I knew of Bill, and i was a listener to HOTT for years, but never met Bill. I knew of Bill first when he was doing his UFO investigations in Las Vegas and area 51, which is where i lived at the time. Doyle Shamley has made the statement that he did not know what happened to Steve, but i know, he was moved to Utah. Steve was one of the few good guys left within government. He stood between an agency and government he knew was out of control, and Bill Cooper, so that Bill would not become another casualty. He put his career at risk, and subsequent pay raises, in order to stand for right. Steve was indeed the unsung hero in this case i believe.

After Steve was moved out of the way by the agency, there was still a problem getting the job done of getting Cooper dead or alive. Bill Cooper lived in a mostly mormon populated area, all the time telling the truth about mormonism. Since the US government could not seem to get the job done of killing Cooper, they found a willing ally to get the job done with the Apache County sheriff. Almost all of government positions in the area were filled with mormons. The mormon church had control of every government office, and the Sheriff's office was no exception. It is clear to me that Coopers murder was a "hit" by the order of the LDS church, carried out legally through the office of the sheriff. No further investigation was to be done as the US government no doubt had given an "under the table" promise of immunity to the sheriff. In other words the sheriff had a license to kill, authorized by the highest levels of government and church. This is my opinion only, and i have NO facts to back these statements up.
Bill Cooper - A short Biography - several sources

William Cooper was reared in an Air Force family. As a child he lived in many different countries, graduating from Yamato High School in Japan. Since he has traveled through or lived in many different foreign countries Mr. Cooper has a world view much different than most Americans.

William served with the Strategic Air Command, United States Air Force. He held a secret clearance working on B-52 bombers, KC-135 refueling aircraft, and Minuteman missiles. William received his Honorable Discharge from the United States Air Force in 1965.

William joined the United States Navy fulfilling a dream previously frustrated by chronic motion sickness. He served aboard the submarine USS Tiru (SS-416), USS Tombigbee (AOG-11), Naval Support Activity Danang RVN, Naval Security and Intelligence Camp Carter RVN, Danang Harbor Patrol RVN, Dong Ha River Security Group RVN, USS Charles Berry (DE-1035), Headquarters Commander in Chief Pacific Fleet, USS Oriskany (CVA-34).

Cooper was a member of the Office of Naval Security and Intelligence serving as a Harbor and River Patrol Boat Captain at Danang and the Dong Ha River Security Group, Cua Viet, Republic of Vietnam. William Cooper was awarded several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat including two with "V" for Valor.

He served on the Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance.

William Cooper achieved the rank of First Class Petty Officer, QM1, E-6 after only 8 years of Naval service, a difficult task in any branch of the United States military. William Cooper received an Honorable Discharge from the United States Navy on December 11, 1975.

William attended Long Beach City College where he picked up an Associate of Science Degree in Photography. He founded the Absolute Image Studio and Gallery of Fine Art Photography in Long Beach, California.

William held the position of Executive Director of Adelphi Business College, Pacific Coast Technical Institute, and National Technical College. Mr. Cooper was the National Marketing Coordinator for National Education and Software.

He produced several documentaries covering subjects such as the Kennedy assassination and secret black projects that have built flying disk shaped craft. William is an internationally acclaimed radio personality broadcasting the Hour Of The Time on WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz from 10 PM until 11 PM Eastern Standard Time (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights.

William Cooper is the author of Behold A Pale Horse. The book has become the best selling underground book of all time. It is read and promoted by word of mouth by People of all races, religions, and nationalities.

Mr. Cooper is a world class lecturer, one of the few other than superstars, monarchs, and Popes who have appeared at Wembly in London. William Cooper has lectured for 10 years in every State.

William Cooper, Trustee, has founded for Harvest Trust, the CAJI News Service, VERITAS national full size newspaper, The Intelligence Service, Harvest Publications, and has helped over 700 low power FM affiliate stations get equipped and on the air... including the station he manages as Trustee for the Independence Foundation Trust, 101.1 FM Eagar, Arizona, broadcasting to 7,000 people.

Under his leadership Harvest Trust ventured into the publishing trade. The first book under the Harvest Trust imprint was Oklahoma City: Day One by Michele Marie Moore... the definitive classic on the Oklahoma City bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building on April 19, 1995.

Shortly after the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building Rush Limbaugh read a White House memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper, "...the most dangerous radio host in America". Mr. Cooper considers William Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he has ever received.

William Cooper's FBI file, promulgated by the investigation required by his security clearances while in military service, was one of those unlawfully in possession of the White House in what has become known as, "Filegate". Shortly after this discovery President Clinton ordered all federal agencies to begin investigation, persecution, and prosecution of Mr. Cooper to shut him up.

After years of filing FOIA requests and researching the IRS William Cooper brought suit against the IRS in Federal District Court in Phoenix Arizona to force the IRS to produce proof of jurisdiction and delegation of authority which the IRS was unable to do. To short circuit Mr. Cooper's attempt to reveal the true nature of the criminal IRS, and to carry out the orders of the White House, the agency lied to a Grand Jury, not allowing William Cooper to testify, and secured indictments against Mr. Cooper and his wife Annie. This ploy successfully stopped Mr. Cooper from continuing his suit against the criminal IRS for fear of being arrested.

On July 2, 1998 Special Agent Steve Fillerup of the Federal Bureau of Investigation approached the bottom of the hill and honked his horn. He attempted to entice Cooper to accept a document that he held in his hand. Cooper refused the document and refused to enter into discussion with Filerup. Bill told him he was out of his jurisdiction and cited the documentation and Supreme Court cases to that effect which Bill had in his possession. Bill told him to inform his traitor supervisors that, "Tell them they stepped on their dicks this time." Special Agent Fillerup replied, "I think we probably did." He got back in his blazer and drove away. On July 1, 1998, U. S. District Court Judge Irwin (ADL) unconstitutionally and unlawfully stepped outside the jurisdiction and authority of the United States when he issued a bench warrant for the arrest of William and Annie Cooper for not appearing in "his" court on an unconstitutional and unlawful summons which was NEVER served. The United States has no jurisdiction or venue within the territorial boundaries of the State of Arizona except over land that was ceded to the United States by the by the State Legislature.

Within a few days, special agent Filerup, visited the house of Paul Pilgrim to find out from Paul "how he could get inside of Bill's head" in order to either serve Bill with the document or arrest him. The intent was never mentioned, but Pilgrim had assumed it was in order to arrest Bill. Even though agent Filerup had left empty handed, Pilgrim had changed Filerup's thinking a little just a few weeks previous to this incident, thereby possibly making Filerup into someone who was not going to kill Bill in order to get his job done, like the tragedies in previous years such as Ruby Ridge, and Waco. Agent Filerup had trusted Pilgrim in his spiritual views concerning these matters, and trusted Pilgrim because Pilgrim was connected at the time to an underground intelligence network, that far surpassed Filerup's own sources within the FBI.

It is one man's opinion, that Cooper's life was extended for years because of this, as another agent would have gone in and taken Bill. When the FBI finally had enough of stalling from Filerup, they moved him to a different territory(Utah), and replaced him with two agents that would do the FBI's bidding. Shortly thereafter came the incident that left Bill dead. We don't know officially exactly what happened and the process that took place between the FBI agents and the Apache County Sheriffs office, but it does not take much reasoning to know that the Sheriff did the dirty work for the FBI, so that this would not appear as another FBI operation against the American people, and also perhaps Bill would not be made a modern day martyr out of it either.

In 1998 VERITAS and Harvest Publications was sold to Hallmark Creative Corporation along with the copyright and all rights to all written material produced or ever to be produced by William Cooper including Behold A Pale Horse and Oklahoma City: Day one. Hallmark Creative Corporation has contracted to insure this material is always available to the public.

In 1998 copyrights and all rights to all audio and video material produced or ever to be produced by William Cooper was sold to Excel Studios Corporation including the Hour Of The Time broadcast. Excel Studios has contracted to insure this material is always available to the public. In March of 1999 William Sent his family out of the United States for their security.

On November 5, 2001, Bill was shot and killed by Apache County Sheriff's deputies. A fax sent from the Apache County Sheriff's office sheds some more light on the subject. William Cooper was fatally wounded during a late night gunfight. Contrary to what was reported earlier, it was not a SWAT raid, but a simple confrontation between police and Cooper. One Apache County deputy, Robert Martinez was critically wounded in the exchange.

According to the Sheriff's report, several deputies were positioned outside the Cooper residence to serve a warrant for Aggravated Assault and two counts of endangerment. Cooper had stated numerous times in the past that he would not surrender to law enforcement via his website and shortwave radio. Obviously, law enforcement took him seriously. The showdown began at approximately 12:15 pm local time.

After leaving his residence in his vehicle, the report states that Cooper confronted plain clothed deputies a short distance away. "As Cooper drove back to his residence, deputies attempted to stop him using a fully marked patrol vehicle to block the driveway. Cooper refused to stop or comply with verbal orders by the deputies", according to the report.

Cooper then drove around the patrol car to evade the arrest, and the report stated that he tried to run over one of the deputies en route back to his residence. Cooper was then followed a short distance to his residence where this time he was confronted by uniformed deputies. "After refusing once again to comply with the deputies orders, Cooper exited his vehicle and began running toward the house, firing shots with a handgun toward the deputies", the report said. No where in the report did it mention that Cooper only had one leg - the other lost in combat long ago. Cooper died on the scene.

When Deputy Martinez took a head shot, officers returned fire, the report said. According to the Sheriff's office, "the surgery on Martinez went well" , but the condition is still critical. There was a positive history written up about Martinez in the report, but nothing positive about Cooper, of course.

Cooper had made it known that he would take action against law enforcement from years back stating, "trespassers will be shot on discovery." He also denied violating any laws during that period as well. Cooper has a history of harassing and threatening local residents with deadly force, according to the report. He was recently charge with aggravated assault and endangerment, as well as wanted by the U.S. Marshall's Service on unrelated felony charges. Cooper had spent the last month challenging the government's claims about what caused the destruction of the World Trade Center on September 11.

Most who knew of Cooper all state that he was a hard man to get along with - if at all. His demeanor and attitude was "unfriendly" at best. Although state-sponsored media called Cooper a "national militia leader", no one has yet to come forward who was under his command, nor has anyone to this point come forward to claim his 'militia rank'. None of those who knew Cooper and spoke to Sierra Times wanted to go on the record, but the best statement was, "he was a son-of a bitch, but he was our son-of-a bitch". The new Patriot Act of 2001 has many wondering if the Cooper take down was just the beginning in silencing the voices on opposition in the Country. "Are they just starting in alphabetical order?" one person asked. Cooper was best known for being the first to provide evidence of explosives being found inside the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, including the type of explosive used.

The below is from an undisclosed author

My association with Milton William "Bill" Cooper goes back to the summer of 1989 when I first met him in West Los Angeles and my interaction with him went on intermittently throughout the 90s. The last time I was next to him was when he was in a closed casket at his funeral service in Arizona. It was quite an emotional day for me.

It was on a typical, mild but clear Arizona morning of November 15, 2001 when a former conspiracy talk radio host and video producer, Anthony J. Hilder and myself, both from Los Angeles and another conspiracy talk show host from Phoenix arrived at the Community Presbyterian Church in a small country town of Springerville, located on a high plateau in Eastern Arizona.
It was around 8:30 a.m. and there was just a sprikling of people in the foyer of the church.
We all drove in to this sleepy country town with my van to attend the funeral service for the late Bill Cooper who was shot to death on November 6, 2001 by Apache County Sheriff deputies in a confrontation that took place in front of Bill's home atop a hill in the nearby town of Eagar. One deputy was seriously injured in that confrontation when Bill fired a round to his head.

We had expected more attendees to the service which was to start at 9:00 a.m. Soon the closed casket of Bill arrived and was set up in the front in the sanctuary. It was not a formal religious service. Before the service started, we had a briefing by the officiating person. By the time the service started, there were around 85 persons in the sanctuary. Some of the attendees were from the Midwestern states, some were from the East Coast. A few, such as us, were from California. Others were from other Southwestern states and the rest were local folks. It was a simple, informal service with a prayer in the beginning, followed by a short biography of Bill, followed by Eulogies and Remembrances by speakers and a final prayer, followed by the recessional of the casket and a car processional to the Springerville Town Cemetery a few miles away.

There were a total of 8 speakers at the service, including Anthony J. Hilder and myself. When my turn came, here is what I said:

"The world will always remember Bill Cooper as an egotistic paranoia monger. Indeed, to many he was perhaps an arrogant, obnoxious, choleric, self-aggrandizing, rude, vitriolic and vengeful person.
Perhaps he was all of this and much more. But no matter how negative his personality is described to be, we must admit the fact that he did indeed make a tremendous impact among hundreds, if not, thousands of his listeners, whether in front of his astounded lecture audiences or through his "shocking" radio programs.

I first met Bill back in 1989 in West L.A. when he was just an unknown speaker and where he spoke for the first time at a gathering called UFORUM. I was quite stunned then with his hypothesis on the "Secret Government". It really sounded so fresh at that time because unlike most UFO speakers of that time, he convincingly injected "UFOs" to a "one-world government" right-wing flavored conspiracy theory. I was so impacted by his hypothesis that I became a volunteer and helped him organize his first successful major public appearance that same year, which was held at Hollywood High School Auditorium, which was attended by well over 800 people. That became the historic launching pad for his national lecture circuit. And the rest is history.

Later, in December of that year, I even attended the controversial National MUFON Conference held in Las Vegas in which Bill Cooper was perhaps the most controversial speaker aside from John Lear and Bill Moore and others. The Bill Cooper of then was very much into "ufology". Even in 1991, when Gary Schultz and I organized the first Ultimate Seminar in Rachel, Nevada (25 miles north of Area 51), we were surprised to see Bill Cooper as an attendee. I remember quite well when Gary and I had to lead the people to the White Sides hill for a climb to view the base (Area 51), Bill Cooper could not make the climb due to his leg and he was even cracking up jokes about it. He stayed at the base of White Sides, without being able to see the facility.

In 1993 Bill Cooper, Eustace Mullins, Jordan Maxwell, Vladmir Terziski, Dr. Robert Strecker, Anthony Hilder and myself, together with a couple of other conspiracy speakers, were all invited to speak at the First International Conference on Global Deception to be held in the famous Wembley Arena in London. Because of concerns for security due to the controversial nature of the conference, some of us decided not to travel to England. Nevertheless, Bill Cooper had the guts to go and speak at the conference. I admired him for that.

By 1993 I had completely abandoned the so-called "extraterrestrial hypothesis" of the origins of the UFO phenomena and began to promote the hypothesis that the entire UFO phenomena was a brilliantly concocted, staged and manipulated man-made deception by elitists to bring about certain agendas. From then on, I completely disassociated myself with "ufology". I was quite surprised to learn that, later on, Bill Cooper also began to depart from "ufology" and was also beginning to hypothesize that "UFOs" had nothing to do with "aliens" (there were no such things) but was a manipulation of the government to bring about fear to create a one-world government. Cooper began to admit that he most likely had been shown disinformation by the government while he was in service. On this point, I truly commended Cooper for his admission. Cooper began to state that he was no longer a "ufologist". It was Cooper who coined the term "ufoology" and I aslo commended him for it. We both totally departed from "ufoology". However, Cooper had a tendency to label anyone that didn't agree with him as "agents of CIA", etc.

After moving to Arizona he shifted his focus to the Patriot Movement (the militia movement), although in reality he was just a one-man militia, simply promoting his view on the Constitutional Republic through his radio programs to thousands of listeners. This was immediately after the Oklahoma Bombing. I, too, became involved in the militia movement. I met Mark Koernke of the Michigan Militia in a large Conspiracy Conference in Palm Springs.
I also became an acquaintance of Ted Gunderson, former FBI Special Agent in Los Angeles. He, too, became sympathetic to the militia movement. I also corresponded with the Militia of Montana many times.

Besides his other numerous negative traits, Bill had an uncontrollable alchoholic problem. But despite his eccentric, obnoxious personality, deep in his heart I believe that he wanted to be a good person. Unfortunately he brought an end to his tumultuous life by his self-fulfilled prophecy through his violent act. My heart goes out to Annie and the children. May God bless his soul."

This is how I ended my "Remembrances" of Bill Cooper at his funeral.
After the service, we all proceeded in a car procession to the cemetery, under the watchful eyes of several patrol cars, County Sheriff's vehicles and other governmental agency vehicles. It was just before noon that the casket of Milton William "Bill" Cooper was laid to rest at the graveside. The casket was then lowered into the ground. It was definitely one of the most emotional moments of my 20 years of being involved with "conspiratology".

Do I think that Bill Cooper was an unwitting participant in "disinformation"? Yes, I think so.

I believe that Bill Cooper was slowly drawn into delusional paranoia and was manipulated by certain agencies. I cannot comment more on this.

By the time that his now "classic" book, BEHOLD A PALE HORSE, came out and began to receive attention, ironically, he had already began to disassociate himself with much of what he wrote. BEHOLD A PALE HORSE was basically a compilation of his past military service history, his original speech THE SECRET GOVERNMENT (now out-dated, filled with misinformation and disinformation and no longer relevant in many ways), some obscure and outdated, unreliable information and articles provided by others regarding Area 51 and mixed in with verbatim copying of the THE PROTOCALS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION, which many researchers had always regarded to be a fraud, to begin with.

I do not believe that Bill Cooper was a "paid" disiformant.
I tend to believe that he was simply drawn into and manipulated into being an unwitting participant in this strange world of "conspiratology".

Comments by Pilgrim to the above:
This person whoever it is, and i do know who it is, is himself a disinformation agent. There are some facts to the above, but there is some error, if not downright lies. But it should serve to give a little more info on who Bill was.

Source ;

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William%20Cooper/WC.htm

If this has been already posted then sorry.

I'm continuing my research on Milton William Cooper. - From what I see on the youtube view counts is that
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the Education part of their job the BBC seem to have forgotten

William Cooper -- Lansing Michigan 1996
If you're in a hurry, skip to 16 minutes in...

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4sQjL6Q0Y
This is a good presentation of Cooper's. Since there are so many disinfo agents out there its often hard to tell who is a disinfo agent and who simply human and making a few mistakes now and then. I now believe Cooper is in the later catigory. He may be off once in a while but he is still one of the greatest advocates for truth this world has produced.

Bill Cooper's famous 9/11 prediction on 28th June 2001

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMlE6aiDFfY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - wow indeed is my only comment on what this old fellah has to say

William Cooper - 9/11 as it happened Hour 1

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYvTcEyBQK8
FACT - September 11th 2001 was the day they planned to make a hit on William Cooper. This broadcast live is what delayed the GOV'T hit till November 5th 2001
Many details have been forgotten are glossed by activists
as to what happened on that day. Also Alex Jones was caught making up stuff on that day.
Please listen to a man who died for his prediction and for bringing you the truth!

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
Barongreenstash
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: How many times have we all been here? We're not the 1st. Reply with quote

William Cooper predicts he'll die for what he's said and done around the 14.30min mark.

Link
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cripes - this is where it's at alright
This knowledge should be taught in every school in the world

The Hour of Our Time - The Legacy of William Cooper

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1B1NXZy2V0

William Cooper was a former naval officer, decorated veteran, short wave radio broadcaster and world renowned lecturer and author, he was shot and killed November 5th 2001 under suspicious circumstances. This is his story.

Tells the fascinating life story of Milton William Cooper who was labeled by former US president Bill Clinton as "the most dangerous man in America" and was consequently murdered because of his ongoing expose of US government involvement in the events of 11. September 2001. Cooper was reared in an air force family and spent his childhood and young adult life traveling the world on military assignments. He served honorably in Vietnam, spent time running a small university, opened an art gallery, married, had children, and eventually penned "Behold a Pale Horse" which became an all-time underground bestseller, exposing everything from secret societies to government contacts with aliens. (He later change his mind about the alien thing as explain in the documentary)

It synthesized the disturbing documents he witnessed while in the military and naval intelligence and expressed his utter shock in seeing these plans carried out years later against an unknowing populace - the sheeple of the world. Bill would spend the remainder of his life broadcasting on shortwave and satellite radio, as well as giving standing room only lectures to inform people of what he knew.

Instead of watching football, many listeners all around America and the world would rather sit at nights listening to his radio broadcasts. He was compelled to impress upon them that unless we do something, a very dark future would lie ahead. As he claimed, surrounding us in our day-to-day lives are mysteries, that to spend our days pondering would paralyze us from leading productive lives. So we turn away from these thoughts in order to seek out as trouble free an existence as we can. Then there are those who have made it their business to explore and expose these mysteries; to remind us of what we already know on some deep subconscious level, that things are rarely what they seem on the surface.

Bill Cooper was such a man. His commitment to exposing the truth as he saw it, with the information he had at the time, is nothing short of inspiring. Very few of us would go to the length he did in order to inform and educate what he knew would always be only a small portion of our population. The type of material Cooper spent his life exposing is the kind of thing we would prefer to consider exists only in fictional literary works and science fiction movies. For to even ponder that such ideas can exist in "reality" is nothing short of disturbing. Yet Cooper, through meticulous research, fact checking, and of course his own experiences in Naval Intelligence, reminded us these things do indeed have a place in reality.

He warned us that the science fiction we so eagerly digest is more truthful than we would ever care to consider. Bill was shot and killed outside his home in Eagar, Arizona at midnight on November 6, 2001. Previous attempts on his life have been made throughout the decades. Bill's story, legacy, information, and warnings are something we need to deeply consider in these troubled times. The Hour of Our Time contains the truth about Bill's life and is certainly the documentary of the decade. Not only highly informative and captivating, it will surely appeal to and peak the interest even of those folks who may have never even heard of him and may wake them to the many truths he worked his entire life to share.

85 min. long A must see for everyone.

http://www.hourofthetime.com/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cooper's interesting take on Kubrick's 1968 film "2001 A Space Odyssey"
The Dawn of Man (Part 4) William Cooper 2001 Space Odyssey

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waq8nrbw0Zs

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had the modesty to admit he had been conned by the whole alien agenda
And he predicted a few more things too.....
Debt and Propaganda to be the key areas of control after politics and religion were subjugated

Their plans also include a dramatic reduction in the global population and the enslavement of those remaining at the hands of an "intellectual elite", in a "system of eternal, oppresive debt, chained to a computer for the rest of their lives, in a PROPAGANDIZED world to make them think that they are happy in this system."
http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/this-is-my-brothers-bio-on-his-faceb ook.198041812/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Granddaddy of American Conspiracy Theorists
Decades before QAnon, false flags, “crisis actors” and Alex Jones, there was Milton William Cooper. An exclusive excerpt from ‘Pale Horse Rider’ by Mark Jacobson
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/william-cooper -conspiracy-theory-711469/

Even a broken clock is right twice a day; that’s what they say about people who are supposed to be crackpots. It’s the idea that there is a moment in time when even the most outlandish contention, the most eccentric point of view, the most unlikely person, somehow lines up with shifting reality to produce, however fleetingly, what many perceive to be the truth.
But to accept the notion of the “broken clock” is to embrace the established, rationalist parameters of time, 24 hours a day, day after day, years arranged in ascending numerical order, decade after decade, eon upon eon, a forever forward march to an undetermined future, world without end, amen.
For some people, people like the late Milton William (Bill) Cooper, collector of clocks, time did not work that way. American shortwave talk‐show host, author, and lecturer during the millennial period of the late 1980s onward to the advent of the current century, Bill Cooper chose not to adhere to the mandated linear passage of existence. For Cooper, the entire span of time — the beginning, the middle, and the end — was all equally important, but there could be no doubt where the clock had stopped. A minute to midnight, that was Bill Cooper’s time.
This wasn’t because Cooper, a voracious reader and self‐schooled savant, was anti‐science or anti‐intellectual. He believed in evolution and, like his philosophical hero Aristotle, Cooper treasured the supremacy of knowledge and its acquisition. He had a massive collection of jazz records. But somewhere along the way, dating at least back to his service as river-boat captain in a hot zone during the Vietnam War, Cooper came to believe that something wasn’t right. What he’d always accepted as truth, what he was willing to give his life to protect, wasn’t true at all. It was part of a vast web of lies that stretched back through the centuries, contrived to rob the common man of his unalienable right to know the reality of his place on the planet. It was a deep-seated conviction that became an obsession — and a potent bridge to the current environment, where no one seems to believe anything they’re told, where long-respected bastions of truth are thought to be so corrupt as to be what Donald Trump calls “the enemy of the people.” The idea of “fake news,” along with personages like Alex Jones and QAnon (notably influenced by Cooper) are not unprecedented in American life. But none of them would have manifested as they have without Bill Cooper as an immediate predecessor.
Cooper sought to dramatize the compounding urgency of the moment on The Hour of the Time, the radio program he broadcast from 1992 until November 2001, his resonant, sometimes folksy, sometimes fulminating voice filling the airwaves via satellite hookups and shortwave frequencies. Nearly every episode of The Hour of the Time began the same way, with the show’s singular opening, one of the most arresting sign‐ons in radio history. It starts with a blaring air‐raid siren, a blast in the night. This is followed by a loud, distorted electronic voice: “Lights out!” comes the command, as if issued from a penitentiary guard tower. “Lights out for The Hour of the Time!…Lights out for the curfew of your body, soul, and mind.” Dogs bark, people shriek, the bleat of the still half‐sleeping multitudes. There is the sound of tramping jackbooted feet, growing louder, closing in.
RELATED
Border Patrol agents inspect vehicles passing through a checkpoint in Amado, Ariz., . Arizona's new immigration law SB1070 takes effect Thursday, July 29Immigration Arizona, Amado, USA
Jamil Smith: How Many More Racist Trump Policies Will America Normalize?
Why Is the White House Contradicting Trump’s Pot Policy?
Now is the time, a minute to midnight, 60 seconds before enslavement, one last chance. Some citizens will rise, if only from not-quite‐yet‐atrophied muscle memory. They will shake themselves awake as their forebears once did at Lexington and Concord, heeding Paul Revere’s immortal call. They will defend their homes, families, and the last shreds of the tattered Constitution, the most close‐to‐perfect political document ever produced.
The vast majority, however, won’t even get out of bed. Some will cower under the covers, but most will simply roll over and go back to sleep. They slept through life, so why not sleep through death?
This is how it will be at a minute to midnight, according to Bill Cooper. At the End of Time, a broken clock is always right.
Reputed instances of Cooper’s prescience are legion. An early roundup of these forecasts can be found in the August 15th, 1990, edition of the newsletter of the Citizens Agency for Joint Intelligence (CAJI), an organization Cooper created, billing it as “the largest private intelligence‐gathering agency in the world.” Published on a dot-matrix printer, carrying the tagline “Information, not money, will be the power of the nineties,” Cooper ran an article entitled “Every Prediction Has Come True.” He listed 16 of his most recent prognostications that had come to pass “or will soon be fulfilled.”
These included the disclosure that “the CIA and the military are bringing drugs into the United States to finance their black projects.” Cooper also predicted that “the rape of the Savings and Loans by the CIA is only the tip of the iceberg. At least 600 banks will go under in the next two years.” The current monetary structure, Cooper said, “will be replaced by a cashless system that will allow the government to monitor our every action by computer. If you attempt to stay out of the system you will not be allowed to buy, sell, work, get medical care, or anything else we all take for granted.”

The cover of ‘Behold a Pale Horse’
Cooper continued to make predictions in his watershed book, Behold a Pale Horse. Published in 1991 by Light Technology, a small New Age–oriented house then located in Sedona, Arizona, Behold a Pale Horse is something of a publishing miracle. With an initial press run of 3,500 (500 hardcover, 3,000 paperback), by the end of 2017, the book was closing in on 300,000 copies sold.
“Behold a Pale Horse is the biggest‐selling underground book of all time,” Cooper often told his audience. Yet sales figures represent only a fraction of the book’s true reach. For one thing, as its author often bragged, Behold a Pale Horse routinely topped lists of the most‐shoplifted books in the country. To this day, Barnes & Noble stores keep BAPH, as it is sometimes called, behind the cashier’s counter to reduce pilferage. This was because, as one clerk at the Barnes & Noble near my house in Brooklyn told me, “that book has a habit of walking out all by itself.”
There is also the captive audience. Since its release, Behold a Pale Horse has been among the most popular “prison books” (in that prisoners read them), a distinction it shares with Robert Greene’s The 48 Laws of Power. During the crack epidemic of the 1990s, it was not unusual for a single copy of Behold a Pale Horse to go through enough hands in the cellblocks of places such as Attica to break the book’s spine.
Some of Cooper’s best‐known predictions appear in Behold a Pale Horse, which runs a densely typed 500 pages. Eight years before the Trench Coat Mafia murders at Columbine High School, Cooper wrote: “The sharp increase of prescriptions of psychoactive drugs like Prozac and Ritalin to younger and younger children will inevitably lead to a rash of horrific school shootings.” These incidents, he said, “will be used by elements of the federal government as an excuse to infringe upon the citizenry’s Second Amendment rights.”
For many, including those who would later claim that the seemingly endless series of school shootings were part of a plot by gun‐control advocates to take away America’s weapons, Cooper’s words took on the air of prophesy.
But Bill Cooper never claimed to be a prophet. He never imagined himself in the line of Ezekiel, Jeremiah, and Daniel, the ancient Hebrew seers carried off by King Nebuchadnezzar II to a 70‐year captivity in Babylon. Neither did Cooper compare himself to John, an exile on the island of Patmos, author of the Book of Revelation, which is where the title Behold a Pale Horse comes from. The phrase appears in chapter 6, verse 8, in which John is witness to the opening of the Seven Seals, the preview of God’s secret plan to once again destroy the world prior to its rebirth as the Kingdom of Jesus Christ.
When the Fourth Seal was revealed, John wrote, “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.”
“I am no Prophet, I am no Nostradamus, I have no crystal ball,” Cooper proclaimed. He was “just an ordinary guy.” There was nothing supernatural about his predictions. Anyone could do it. It was all in the methodology, summed up in what he called his “standard admonition,” the one rule every prospective Hour of the Time listener had to obey, “no matter what.”
“You must not believe anything you hear on this show,” Cooper declared. Nor was the listener to believe anything they heard from any other shortwave host, “or Larry King Live, Dan Rather, George Bush, Bill Clinton, or anyone else in this entire world, whether you hear it on radio, on television, or from the lips of someone standing right in front of you.
“Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing until you, yourself, can prove it with your own research,” Cooper told the audience. “Only free‐thinking, intelligent people who are prepared to root through all the nonsense and get at the truth should be listening to this show. Everyone else should just turn off their radio. We don’t even want you to listen.
“Listen to everyone. Read everything, believe nothing . . . until you can prove to yourself whether it is true or false or lies between the many shades of gray. If you don’t do this, if you cannot do this, or are just plain too lazy to do this, then I can assure you that you will march into the New World Order as a docile slave.”
Then Cooper made the sound of a sheep. “Baaa! Baaa! Baaaing all the way.”
Cooper’s most famous prediction was made during the June 28th, 2001, broadcast of The Hour of the Time. A little past his 58th birthday and drinking heavily, Cooper was doing his program from a studio he’d built in the den of his house at 96 North Clearview Circle, atop a hill in the small White Mountains town of Eagar, Arizona, 15 miles from the New Mexico line.
“Can you believe what you have been seeing on CNN today, ladies and gentlemen?” Cooper asked the Hour of the Time audience that evening.
“Supposedly, a CNN reporter found Osama bin Laden, took a television camera crew with him, and interviewed him and his top leadership, lieutenants, and his colonels, and generals…in their hideout!
“Now don’t you think that’s kind of strange, folks?” Cooper asked with his signature chuckle. “Because the largest intelligence apparatus in the world, with the biggest budget in the history of world, has been looking for Osama bin Laden for years, and years, and years, and can’t find him!
“But some doofus jerk‐off reporter with his little camera crew waltzes right into his secret hideout and interviews him!”
This meant one of two things, Cooper told the audience. Either “everyone in the intelligence community and all the intelligence agencies of the United States government are blithering idiots and incompetent fools, or they’re lying to us.”
The fact was, Cooper told the audience, no one in the U.S. intelligence services was really looking for Osama bin Laden. They knew where he was. They had since the beginning of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. Bin Laden, along with his entire family, was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Central Intelligence Agency.
“They created him. They’re the ones funding him. They supported him to make their new utopian worlds…and he has served them well.” There were rumors floating around the mass media that bin Laden was planning attacks on the United States and Israel, but this was just subterfuge, Cooper said. “If Osama bin Laden is an enemy of Israel, don’t you think the Mossad would have taken care of that a long time ago?” Cooper asked.
Something else was in the wind. There was no other reason for the government to allow the CNN report but to further stamp bin Laden’s bearded, pointy face upon the collective American mind‐set. Bogeyman of the moment, the Saudi prince was being readied for his close‐up.
“I’m telling you to be prepared for a major attack!” Cooper declared. The target would be a large American city.
“Something terrible is going to happen in this country. And whatever is going to happen they’re going to blame on Osama bin Laden. Don’t you even believe it.”
Two and a half months later, on September 11th, 2001, after two commercial airliners flew into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in a cataclysm that killed 2,996 people, including 343 New York City Fire Department personnel, Cooper’s prediction came to pass.
By the time Cooper got on the air that morning, the towers had already fallen. Several hours passed before the name Osama bin Laden surfaced on the BBC feed Cooper was monitoring. The British station, which Cooper regarded as marginally more reliable than the American networks, was doing an interview with the former Israeli Prime Minister General Ehud Barak and Richard Perle, chairman of George W. Bush’s Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee.
Widely known as the Prince of Darkness, in part for his Reagan‐era support of Edward Teller’s $100 billion Strategic Defense Initiative, known as Star Wars, Perle said the attacks on New York and Washington were “clearly an act of war.”
“All our Western civilization is under attack,” Barak put in. The interviewer asked Perle if he thought the United States would be justified in firing cruise missiles at Kabul, the capital of Afghanistan. Perle, who along with fellow neocons Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, and Donald Rumsfeld would soon push hard for the reinvasion of Iraq, answered in the affirmative.
The Afghani authorities had “allowed Osama bin Laden to operate in their territory,” Perle said. That alone was reason enough for a military strike. Bin Laden was involved, no doubt about it. Yes, Barak agreed, there was “every reason to believe” bin Laden was behind the attack.
It was then Cooper interrupted the transmission, shouting, “How do they know who did it?
“If the United States government had no warning like they say, if they didn’t know who was going to mount these attacks, and there are no survivors from the people in these planes, how do they know Osama bin Laden is behind it?”
So, yet again, Cooper was right. Events were transpiring exactly as his research had indicated. Osama bin Laden, the Saudi mama’s‐boy prince, was about to be officially blamed for the most spectacular foreign attack on America since Pearl Harbor.
Not that Cooper was gloating about his latest successful prediction. What had happened in New York City — thousands dead, their bodies crushed beneath tons of twisted rubble, a toxic cloud rising over the metropolis — was just the beginning of a new torrent of death. On the radio feed, Perle and Barak were discussing logistics; Afghanistan would be a target, possibly, Iraq as well.
“How can they determine that they should bomb Afghanistan?” Cooper shouted with alarm. “Who are we going to be bombing? The terrorists, or the innocent people of Kabul?”
Cooper made another prediction. “Folks, I can assure you that 72 hours from now we will be at war. We will be bombing two or maybe three countries….Because that’s how it works. When governments are attacked, they lash out. Thousands of people who had nothing whatsoever to do with what is happening at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon are going to die.
“Nothing will be the same after today,” Cooper said grimly.
“Get ready for it, folks, because that’s what you’re going to be hearing in the next weeks and months on radio and television: Nothing will be the same after today….Because I’ll tell you, ladies and gentlemen, that’s what the people who really did this want you to think, that nothing, nothing, will be the same after today.
“And you know what? They’re right. They’re telling the truth about that. Within weeks the Congress will pass draconian legislation aimed at restricting the rights of American citizens. You’re going to have surveillance cameras on every street corner. You think your phones are being tapped now, just wait.
“No one is going to gain from this except a very small group of people. Everyone else will lose. No one will lose more than the American people.” This would be the most grievous casualty of the 9/11 attacks, Cooper told the audience, the nation itself, the America that could have been.
Freedom, the most elusive of qualities, best distilled in the inspired documents of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, had been dealt a fatal blow: “From now on, freedom will be whatever the law allows you to do.”
That wasn’t going to stop him, Cooper told listeners. He’d stay behind his microphone up in his hilltop studio. He’d keep sending out The Hour of the Time, speaking truth to the ultimate power, if it was the last thing he did.
It was soon after that Cooper’s final prediction came true.
“They’re going to kill me, ladies and gentlemen,” he told the audience. “They’re going to come up here in the middle of the night, and shoot me dead, right on my doorstep.”
And, around midnight on November 5th, 2001, less than two months after the 9/11 attacks, that’s exactly what happened.

Adapted from Pale Horse Rider: William Cooper, the Rise of Conspiracy, and the Fall of Trust in America (Blue Rider Press) by Mark Jacobson, to be published September 4th, 2018. All rights reserved.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ex-Naval Intelligence officer William Cooper- author of Behold a Pale Horse- did a radio talk show in Phoenix in October 2001. Cooper lost both his legs when he was run off the road after exposing various elements of Illuminati plans for a New World Order. Now he suggested CIA and Israeli Mossad involvement in 911, naming Mossad operative Josie Hadas as the handler of the Arab patsies involved in the hijackings. Internet and cable feeds from the broadcast were immediately cut. A few days later Cooper was gunned down at 1:00 AM in his home by Maricopa County deputies.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/bin-laden-the-911-illusion-secret-societ ies-masterminds/24764

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: