FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Internet sock puppet arrives to defend Bilderberg - ho ho

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm    Post subject: Internet sock puppet arrives to defend Bilderberg - ho ho Reply with quote

Is there any direct first-hand evidence that the Bilderberg group are in any way nefarious?

They run a conference for a group of influential individuals to meet each year. Is there anything wrong with that? Is it unusual for such a thing to exist? I don't think so.

It presumably promoted co-operation and shared knowledge between politicians and industrialists etc. Is this in principle a bad thing? I don't think so.

Every year I read a bunch of speculation about what might be being discussed behind close doors, but most of this appears to be utter guesswork.

It comes across to me as simple paranoia. But I'm happy to be proved wrong.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a test.
Why don't you book them to babysit your children Alex.

Have a look, to begin with, at the leaks from the 2002 conference, about the invasion of Iraq.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there any direct first-hand evidence that the Bilderberg group are in any way nefarious?

Of course not!! Why - they don't even exist!!! And while they aren't existing they do so in great secret which is perfectly reasonable. Meeting with heads of state and senior politicians while not telling the world what it is they are discussing is perfectly in keeping with any open democracy. Those silly laws that the USA and other countries have which make it illegal for their politicians to do so should rightly be ignored, after all a little treason is a good thing. Anyway they don't exist, as they keep telling everyone, so there's nothing to it. Now move along please, nothing to see here.

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

item7 wrote:
Of course not!! Why - they don't even exist!!! And while they aren't existing they do so in great secret which is perfectly reasonable.

I don't think they do meet in secret. They just don't publicise the conference. There's a big difference.

Quote:
Meeting with heads of state and senior politicians while not telling the world what it is they are discussing is perfectly in keeping with any open democracy.

I don't think that democracy can be maintained by people who never meet each other privately. I see nothing wrong with politicians and people of influence mingling. It happens all the time in day to day life - what's so wrong about it happening at an organised conference?

Quote:
Those silly laws that the USA and other countries have which make it illegal for their politicians to do so should rightly be ignored, after all a little treason is a good thing.

This is nonsense. Politicians are allowed to meet up - there is nothing in the law forbidding that.

Quote:
Anyway they don't exist, as they keep telling everyone, so there's nothing to it. Now move along please, nothing to see here.

More nonsense. It bears no relation to the reality.

There is a tendency to just make up conspiracies about what Bilderberg is for, and what it does. I am asking if there is anything concrete on which to base these ideas. Or are they just fantasy?
Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Have a look, to begin with, at the leaks from the 2002 conference, about the invasion of Iraq.

Link?

On the face of it there would be no surprise if the Bilderberg conference had a strong emphasis on Iraq in 2002 - it was plainly clear that direct action was on the cards after 9/11 (rightly or wrongly).
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex_V wrote:
item7 wrote:
Of course not!! Why - they don't even exist!!! And while they aren't existing they do so in great secret which is perfectly reasonable.

I don't think they do meet in secret. They just don't publicise the conference. There's a big difference.

How is it a big difference?

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
How is it a big difference?

Well you can see how the debate here has been polarised.

There's one perception that we are talking about a clandestine group, who pretend they don't even exist. Straight out of the pages of a fantasy thriller. Where is the evidence for this idea?

Then there's the reality. A rather dull conference organised each year quite openly.

It's like saying the yearly conference of washing machine repair is a clandestine group because they don't announce themselves to the world like the Harlem Globetrotters.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you let the hoarders of most of the money in the world world look after your kids?
I demand an answer!

Alex_V wrote:
TonyGosling wrote:

Link?

Can't you use Google? Rolling Eyes

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
item7
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is nonsense. Politicians are allowed to meet up - there is nothing in the law forbidding that.

Oh that's all right then. Those laws don't exist because you say so.

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/call_to_action_protest_perry_bild erberg_ttc.htm

Quote:
Call To Action: Protest Gov. Rick Perry's Involvement with Bilderberg, TTC and the Takeover of Texas
June 7 Demonstration at Governor's Mansion-- 11th & Lavaca in Austin, Texas

Jones Report | June 7, 2007

Protesters in the Austin, TX area will be joining together to demonstrate against Rick Perry's recent trip to Istanbul to meet in secret with the Bilderberg group on June 7. In short, the people are declaring Rick Perry to be a traitor in the Takeover of Texas-- from the Trans-Texas Corridor to the North American Union to mandating an HPV vaccine and privatizing TxU for the exclusive benefit of international banking firms and the Bilderberg group, Rick Perry has committed treason by selling off the assets of Texas.

Presidential candidate Ron Paul (R-TX) has stated that Perry's attendance at Bilderberg is "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

JOIN IN EXPOSING THE TREASON OF RICK PERRY-- A TOOL OF THE GLOBALISTS WHO HAS USED HIS OFFICE TO SELL OUT THE STATE OF TEXAS TO A HOSTILE TAKEOVER.
Map to Governor's Mansion 11th & LAVACA IN AUSTIN, TX OUTSIDE THE GOVERNOR'S MANSION FROM 7 P.M. TO 8 P.M.

Governor Rick Perry has joined forces with globalist powers and played a pivotal role in selling out Texas to foreign corporations and truly international interests.

His most recent attendance at the Bilderberg meeting in Istanbul, Turkey-- which was reported by Dallas Morning News -- is a case-in-point example that he has failed in his duties of office and betrayed the people he is supposed to represent. It is "a sign that he is part of the international conspiracy," according to Presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Governor Rick Perry's Bilderberg trip may be in violation of the Logan Act , which is meant to guard against collusion with foreign entities.

Rick Perry has been instrumental in facilitating the Trans-Texas Corridor, and continues to fend off very vocal opposition to the project. Perry now seeks to defeat a two year moratorium on the TTC, as he works tirelessly on for the construction of the Texas portion of the NAFTA superhighway that will link together Mexico, the United States and Canada in a series of trade routes, effectively erasing the borders.

Many argue that the Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC) is necessary infrastructure for the emerging North American Union, as outlined by a C.F.R. publication calling for a North American Community and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP.gov), which was signed by President Bush in 2005. The Trans-Texas Corridor corruption has also included handing off toll rights to Cintra, a Spanish firm owned by the King of Spain and other corrupt arrangements.

Energy has also been sold off in Texas, as Gov. Rick Perry helped force through the largest buyout in history-- the $45 billion leveraged buyout of TxU, led by Kohlberg, Kravis Roberts & Co. and involving Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse First Boston, all top financial firms deeply integrated into the Bilderberg group who seize and conglomerate assets worldwide.

That deal-- forged only months ago-- is already embroiled in an insider trading scandal that has already resulted in multiple charges of fraud and conspiracy against two high level Pakistani finance men, including an investment banker at Credit Suisse.

A further investigation has already unfolded with inquiries into Pakistani Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz, his financial minister and a number of other top bankers, who may be linked to insider trading over the Texas energy deal.

JOIN IN PROTESTING THE TREASON OF RICK PERRY-- AN EXPOSED TOOL OF THE GLOBALISTS WHO HAS USED HIS OFFICE TO SELL OUT THE STATE OF TEXAS IN A HOSTILE TAKEOVER.

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/coverups/sleazeblair.html

Quote:
Sleaze
British Prime minister, Tony Blair,
lies about his 1993 Bilderberg
attendance at question time

Bilderberg Conferences
Secret lobbying by western Power Elite

If Bilderberg is just a 'talking shop', and if you are a Christian, then why lie to the House of Commons Mr Blair?
# Blair asked about Bilderberg trips at question time 16Mar98 - replies: "none"
# Was Blair at the 1993 Bilderberg Conference in Athens? Evidence clearly Yes.
# Chronology of Blair's rise to power following Bilderberg attendance
# Further parliamentary Bilderberg questions
# Letter from a worried MP, Christopher Gill
Blair replies to parliamentary question on Bilderberg participation - From Commons written answers March 1998:

"Mr. Christopher Gill MP: To ask the Prime Minister which members of his Government have attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group. [34298]

The Prime Minister [holding answer 16 March 1998]: None. "
Might the PM have forgotten the trip? This reply is a lie. Blair attended the 1993 Bilderberg Conference. He even belatedly declared it in the register of members' interests. His presence was reported in, to take just one source, The London Times, 4th march 1996, page 16 in an article entitled Wall Street, treason and Pat Buchanan by William Rees-Mogg, who attended Bilderberg too.
Five proofs that Tony Blair was at the 1993 Conference in Athens...
Firstly, confirmation from eyewitness and London Times columnist, William Rees-Mogg on 4th March 1996

..."Last time I went to a Bilderberg conference, it was held in Athens, about three years ago. Tony Blair was there, not yet leader of the Labour Party, Conrad Black and Barbara Amiel were there, the Queen of The Netherlands was there. It was all pleasantly grand. ..... The Queen of The Netherlands is as Euro-fanatic as Ted Heath, Tony Blair is a modest good European, I have been an anti-Maastricht campaigner and Mr Black is a Canadian neo-realist who owns 500 newspapers."

04Mar96 - London Times article: "WALL STREET, TREASON AND PAT BUCHANAN."
Secondly, confirmation from a Memorandum submitted by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards:

"Complaint against Mr Kenneth Clarke 1. Mrs Lynn Riley, of Chepstow, Monmouthshire, wrote on 28 February 1997 to a Member of the House, alleging that Mr Kenneth Clarke MP had failed to register `the free trip and accommodation he received from the Bilderberg Group ... unlike Tony Blair who attended the same meeting'. She enclosed a letter from Mr Clarke dated 6 September 1995 in which he states that `my recollection is that I paid for my flight but that I was accommodated while I was there'. The Member passed the correspondence on to me……………………….

5. Mr Clarke subsequently explained that he and Mr Blair considered that they were attending the conference as representatives of the Government and the Opposition respectively, and stated that `I was quite confident that I was at the time meeting the rules applying to Ministers, and it did not occur to me that the new rules concerning registration could apply to this visit'. "
Thirdly confirmation in the London Times Diary
The London Times: diary, 24 May 1995, p16:

"With concern about sleaze in mind, Tony Blair has belatedly listed in the updated Register of Members' Interests (published tomorrow) a visit he made in 1993 to the Bilderberg Conference in Athens as Shadow Home Secretary. His companion, Kenneth Clarke, suffers no such qualms, he hasn't registered the trip."
Fourthly confirmation in The Guardian, 29May97, in article headed "GALLOWAY CLEARED IN SAUDI CASE."

By DAVID HENCKE WESTMINSTER CORRESPONDENT.
"Committee backs Downey report on MP's role in deportation case

.... "The former chancellor Kenneth Clarke was also cleared of any major breach of Commons rules after allegations about his attendance at a conference in Greece with Tony Blair. The committee agreed in a report published with Sir Gordon that any breach of the rules on registration was "relatively minor". Mr Clarke allegedly failed to register a free trip and accommodation at the Bilderberg Conference on European and world affairs in April 1993 when he was home secretary. Mr Clarke paid his own air fare, but his accommodation was provided by the hosts.

GUARDIAN 29/07/97 P6
Fifthly, confirmation from The Social Crediter, Official Journal of the Social Credit Secretariat
by Alan Armstrong, with Alistair McConnachie at Turnberry.

"Tony Blair attended the meeting on 23-25 April 1993 at Vouliagmeni in Greece when he was Shadow Home Secretary. "
Chronology of Blair's rise to power
1993 - April 22nd-25th - Athens, Blair interviewed at Bilderberg
1994 - July 21st - Blair becomes party leader by block votes
1997 - May 2nd - Blair becomes Prime Minister
Other Parliamentary Bilderberg questions

Commons - Prime Minister Tony Blair's written answers (20 May 1999) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Bercow: To ask the Prime Minister, pursuant to his answer to the hon. Member for Hereford (Mr. Keetch) of 7 May 1999, Official Report, columns 476-77, on the Bilderberg Group, what official (i) transport and (ii) funds have been used to facilitate attendance at Bilderberg meetings of members of his Government; which members have attended meetings; what reports they have made on the meetings; and what subsequent communication they have had with others attending on subjects discussed at the meetings. [84213]
The Prime Minister: As far as I am aware, only one member of this Government--the Defence Secretary--has attended a meeting of the Bilderberg Group. He provided a detailed account of his attendance in answers to the hon. Members for Ludlow (Mr. Gill) on 23 July 1998, Official Report, column 609, and for Hereford (Mr. Keetch) on 20 July 1998, Official Report, column 434.

Commons - Written Answers (8 Apr 1998) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Nicholas Winterton MP: To ask the President of the Board of Trade what assessment she has made of the operations and influence on world trade of the Bilderberg Group. [37923]
Mrs. Roche: The Department has made no such assessments.

Commons - Written Answers (7 Apr 1998) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Nicholas Winterton MP: To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food what representations he has received on the influence of the Bilderberg group on world agricultural prices. [37924]
Mr. Rooker: No such representations have been received.

Commons - Prime Minister Tony Blair's written Answers (30 Mar 1998) Bilderberg Group
Mr. Christopher Gill MP: To ask the Prime Minister which members of his Government have attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group. [34298]
The Prime Minister [holding answer 16 March 1998]: None.
Letter From Christopher Gill MP, seriously concerned about the Bilderbergers' influence

CHRISTOPHER GILL RD MP

HOUSE OF COMMONS
LONDON SW1A OAA

Mr. T. Gosling,

21 November 1998

Thank you for your letter of the 9th November 1998 expressing your concern about the Bilderberg Group.

I do not for one moment discount the possibility of there being some very powerful forces at work and that their intention is to undermine and destroy the nation state.

That being said I feel sure that you will agree that we have to be practical about these things and I am at a loss to know how we as individuals can counteract the activities of such bodies as the Bilderbergers. Given the reluctance of elected politicians to acknowledge the nature of the very real threat to our democracy it seems inconceivable that they will openly attack these groups and the thought that they might actually proscribe them is just too fanciful for words. Neither am I aware of any mechanism by which individuals can be prevented from holding private meetings if they so choose nor of compelling them to publish their agenda and resolutions. The fact that their intentions may be treasonable is hardly the point if national governments see nothing wrong in their activities.

It seems to me that the only sensible course of action as far as people like ourselves are concerned is to concentrate all our efforts on trying to convince one or other of the main political parties, firstly, to recognise the enormity of the threat to our democratic rights and secondly, to come out of their corner fighting to defend them. As a democrat I believe in using the system to achieve my political objectives. Where this belief falls down is when there is a conspiracy to deny choice and I don't mind saying that I dread the lang term consequences of continuing on down that particular road.

At the end of the day the people will win but how much more desirable it is that they should win by the ballot rather than by the bullet.

Please be assured that I am doing everything I know how, within foe Conservative Party, to bring about a fundamental realignment before it is altogether too late.

Yours sincerely,

Christopher Gill MP
What are Bilderberg Conferences all about?

TG 08Feb00 - Good Question! - The Bilderberg Secretariat proclaims the conferences to be '...private in order to encourage frank and open discussion'. Frank and open discussion is a good thing in any forum but when those doing the discussing are some of the very most powerful financiers and media tycoons in the world it begs the question: If what they discuss is for the good of mankind why not publicise it! Isn't it a perverted use of the word 'open' when no-one can hear what they're saying?
Is Bilderberg a secret conspiracy?

When such rich and powerful people meet up in secret, with military intelligence managing their security, with hardly a whisper escaping of what goes on inside, people are right to be suspicious. But the true power of Bilderberg comes from the fact that participants are in a bubble, sealed off from reality and the devastating implications on the ground of the black-science economic solutions on the table. The world's leading financiers and foreign policy strategists don't get together at Bilderberg to draw up their secret plans for the future. It's subtler than that. These meetings create an artificial 'consensus' to spellbind visiting politicians and and other men of influence. It's about reinforcing - often to the very people who are on the edge of condemning Globalisation - the illusion that Globalisation is 'good' and that it is inevitable.

So is Bilderberg a conspiracy? No, it's an extremely influential lobbying group. That's not to say though that the organisers don't have a hidden agenda, they do, namely acumulation of wealth and power into their own hands whilst explaining to the participants that globalisation is for the good of all. It is also a very good forum for 'interviewing' potential future political figures such as Clinton and Blair (1993).

The ideology put forward at the Bilderberg conferences is that what's good for banking and big business is good for the people of the world. Silently banished are the critical voices, those that might point out that debt is spiralling out of control, that wealth is being sucked away from ordinary people and into the hands of the faceless corporate institutions, that millions are dying as a direct result of the Rockefeller/Rothschild economic strategies.

When looking at one of the partially reliable participant lists it should be remembered that quite a number of attendees are invited in an attempt to get them on-board the globalisation project. These are carefully selected people of influence, who have been openly critical of globalisation. Examples are Jonathan Porritt (Bilderberg 1999) and Will Hutton (Bilderberg 1997) but there are many others. Most of these kinds of participants are happy to speak about the conference afterwards, and may even be suprisingly critical.

The Bilderbergers are accepted by those 'in the know' as the prophets of Capitalism. Will Hutton, deputy Editor of The Observer newspaper in London and left-leaning Economist, described private clubs of the elite as masterminded by 'The High Priests of Globalisation'. The ecclesiastical allusion is not accidental. The Bilderberg high-priests are a force against good, out to wipe morality from the earth. For the organisers Bilderberg Conferences are an annual ideological assault by the world's most power-hungry people. Not content with owning unimaginable amounts of money and property they want to use that wealth to acquire even more power for themselves. Power is the most dangerous and addictive drugs known to man. The craving will only be satisfied when a handful of men own and control everything on earth.

And just like the Nazi party in the 1930's the global Capitalist Elite are rising in power by peaceful means. There are some very uncomfortanble connections between Bilderberg and the Nazis through the Conference's founder Prince Bernhard.

These crown princes of capital use violence at the sharp end - the destruction of dissent - the repossession of homes men and women have worked a lifetime for - needless deaths from starvation and geopolitical machinations - this violence is notable by its absence from the annual meetings.

One can't help but wonder, when the Bilderberg organisers, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Kissinger and the rest have completed their project of enclosing all global goods and services into their own hands, enclosing too the media to stop people freely discussing what they are up to. What then?? What happens when the men who would be gods turn out to be the global devils?
Who is behind Bilderberg?

Bilderberg is run by a Steering Group - if you're wondering who's responsible for so much of the capital-friendly and dissent-crushing law-making, poverty and general misery in the world this may be the place to look. Up-to-date lists are available from the Bilderberg Secretariat<. This is the closest approximation to a shadow world government. And this is another hidden agenda at Bilderberg.

There may be other groups pulling the strings behind even the Steering Group possibly even high degree occult groups such as The Masons or Illuminati! [eg.]

There must certainly be some sociopathic minds behind Bilderberg since they go to so much trouble to promote policies that lead to exploitation, inequality and despair. These individuals seem oddly switched off from the suffering they are causing. Surely only pernicious people would want to control the ideology of the world's mainstream press, and undermine natural political discourse. Public opinion and democratic institutions are a threat when you want to own the world.

The perverse objective of the Bilderberg Steering Group is to dress totalitarian corporate ideology up to appear rational and push it out for mass consumption without anyone knowing where these 'inevitable' ideas have come from. Meanwhile, outside the Bilder-bubble, globalisation is on the loose with free-reign to destroy our Earth and our spirit.

source:
http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm

Alex_V
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

item7 wrote:
The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.

What is prohibited under this act is connivance to affect the relations between the US and other countries. But there's no evidence that Bilderberg has anything to do with this. Nobody has ever been prosecuted using this act. There is nothing that says you can't travel to an International conference.

It's only even vaguely relevant if you believe in the conspiracy about the Bilderberg being a front for the formation of national policy by some sort of NWO-style world elite. As I say, let's see the evidence.

Until such a conspiracy is proven it is irrelevant.

The leaks that I have seen from the conference seem to suggest that they take part in presentations on subjects on various issues, one I read was about the economic outlook in Belgium. All very fascinating I'm sure. If they were going to pay my hotel bills and offered a free bar, I'd go as well.

The articles you've reprinted here only repeat the allegations - they go no way to proving anything about anything. An American politician went to Bilderberg - big deal. British politicians try to wriggle out of publicity about their attendance - big deal. Politicians should be more accountable for the freebies they accept I agree, but it doesn't prove anything about a Bilderberg conspiracy.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bye alex
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: